Manage transient volume and corporate business travel sales to include long term stays, project teams, VIP amenities and reward point distribution. Actively prospect and qualify leads, conduct site visits, entertain new and existing clients and negotiate corporate rates based on revenue goals. Renegotiate all RFPs and LNR accounts. Prepare EOM reports to highlight market trends resulting in strategy adjustments. Attend networking opportunities through local business organizations and maintain positive community outreach and interaction through serving and volunteering. Review daily arrivals to identify prospects and target account opportunities. Daily use of Delphi and OnQ. Weekly use of Lanyon/Starcite, Meeting Broker, Cvent and Hotelligence.
- Business Travel Sales Manager at Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza
- Catering Sales Executive at Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center
- Front Desk Supervisor at
- Director of Sales - Hotel Division at HFL Corporation Inc
8 months at this Job
- AS - Business Administration and Retail Management
*Handle transient volume accounts and corporate business travel sales/$2.8M 2018 *Evaluate potential & qualify business opportunities/accounts, complete bid process, complete all portions of RFP process, negotiate rates and contract volume agreements. * Work closely with Hyatt National Sales, as well as, provide necessary services to travel managers and clients, to achieve transient revenue goals *Conduct Sales visits and maintain good working relationships with existing accounts *Communicate relevant & detailed information to Revenue Mgr to ensure rates are loaded properly Corporate Business Development/Event Sales Windows on the Lake/Beach Club Estate/Events Unlimited September 2017-March 2018 * Build a pipeline of corporate businesses for catering/meetings * Identify corporate needs for meetings/banquets and fulfill * Actively participate in networking/community events to market venues * Strategic cold calls to potential clients through successful phone/in person contacts
- Business Travel Sales Manager at Hyatt Regency Long Island
- Co-Chair at Smithtown Industry Advisory Board
- Vice President Greater Middle Country Chamber at
- Director of Sales and Marketing at Holiday Inn Express Stony Brook
10 months at this Job
- - Social Work/Business Management
- - Planning/Management
Etsablish client base of corporate business through direct outside and inside selling to secure business for the hotel to ensure that room night sales and revenue goals are met or exceed Actively prospect and qualify new business through promotions, individual creativity and innovation Arrange and conduct special events, site inspections, and presentations for potential clients Produce weekly sales reports for assigned area of responsibility Attend and represent hotel at trade shows and conventions Follow up with clients regularly during and after departure to ensure satisfaction and secure future bookings Utilizes yield management techniques by profitably negotiating room rates and function space commitments in order to enhance the hotel's financial performance Conducts personal investigation and studies market place and territory in order to effectively capitalize on the hotel's strengths and competitor's weaknesses and capabilities Social Media Marketing Management, Hotel Content Management, OTA Management, Hotel, CVent Management Projects and Marketing Initiatives Management, Hotel Planners Management, Company of the Month and Company of the Quarter Management, Amenity Program Management
- Business Travel Sales Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel
- VIP and Guest Services Ambassador at Sheraton Stamford
- Assistant F&B Manager at Westin Tampa Harbor Island
- F&B Supervisor at Sheraton Tampa East
2 months at this Job
- Master's - Hotel Management
- Bachelor's - Tourism and Management Linguistic Expert
• Developed strong relationships with on property front office team to ensure working in unity and always striving to achieve the same goals.
• Closely followed up on all business leads within a 24 hour response time to clients.
• Successfully share-shifted multiple corporate accounts from surrounding compset.
• Exceeded quarterly sales calls as well as aided in hotel's budget.
• Identified new markets and business opportunities to increase sales.
• Kept in constant touch with clients to ensure return business.
• Grew two low producing accounts by 200 room nights, as well as secured three additional accounts into the hotel.
• 5 years' experience in sales and marketing.
- Business Travel Sales Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Portland Downtown/Convention Center
- Sales Manager at Mckibbon Hospitality
- Sales and Service Coordinator at Mckibbon Hospitality
8 months at this Job
I maintain a balance of proactive & reactive selling, maintenance & growth of key accounts while utilizing strategic sales skills. Strong communication skills, LLENNEJ knowledge of general market trends, and customer service know-how help me to achieve my goals.
- Business Travel Sales Manager at ECNEIREPXE
- Sr. Sales Manager at RETSBEW
- Sr. Front Office Manager at EERTNEERG TSEW HGRUBSTTIP AZALP ENWORC
- at NOITACUDE
1 year, 2 months at this Job
• Utilize Cvent, MeetingBroker, HotelPlanner, OneSource to respond to new group leads while using HotelSalesPro to log and organize all group leads and follow ups.
• Maintain Local Negotiated Accounts by scheduling local office visits, update calls for any potential projects and discuss contract negotiations for the following year.
• Champion of RFP season; Respond to RFPs in a timely fashion, work with National Account Managers to ensure communication is being shared with decision makers.
• Organize monthly sales blitzes to help discover new business in an ever-changing market.
• Help create budget – review budget preliminary work
• Create and update SSPs and core strategies.
• Work closely with DORM to complete forecast report
• Generate Monthly Executive Summaries
• Attend weekly Revenue/Sales Call to discuss sales successes, strategies and eCommerce
• Build group promotions to help fill need dates, packages and generate social media posts
• Implementing new SOP items to help streamline group leads and BT inquiries in a high volume market
• Attend local travel bureau networking events to build relationship with local hotels for over flow opportunities.
• Consistently prospecting new business using sources such as LA Business Journal, Google alerts, CVB, Hotelligence and arrivals list, to name a few.
- Area Senior Sales Manager at Intestate Hotels and Resorts
- Business Travel Sales Manager at Aimbridge Hospitality
- Sales Manager at Le Parc Suite Hotel
- Reservations Agent/ Sales and Marketing Coordinator at SOFITEL LOS ANGELES
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school
• Developed 15+ new local corporate programs representing over $250K in annual revenue.
• Managed a diverse corporate portfolio of 200+ accounts representing $4M in annual revenue.
• Maintained and maximized a large portfolio, ensuring key production from top accounts.
- Business Travel Sales Manager at CROWNE PLAZA MINNEAPOLIS WEST
- Sales Representative at THE HERTZ CORPORATION
- Account Manager at LUFTHANSA GERMAN AIRLINES
- Account Manager at AVIS BUDGET GROUP
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Liberal Arts
- Business Travel Sales Manager at The Guest House at Graceland
- Area Director of Sales & Revenue Manager at Home2 Suites/Homewood Suites
- Cluster Sales Manager at McKibbon Hospitality
- Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn NLR
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- - business
Responsible for all aspects of Travel Industry Sales segment for two uniquely branded downtown Columbus Ohio hotels. Doubletree Suites & Sheraton Capitol Square. - Manage all corporate transient RFPs with multi-brand expertise. - Leading aggressive client-engagement to drive sales performance within assigned segments. - Experienced in and enthusiasm for outside sales with a proactive sales approach.
- AREA BUSINESS TRAVEL SALES MANAGER at Schulte Hospitality
- DIRECTOR, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT at CI Azumano Travel
- DIRECTOR OF SALES & MARKETING at First Hospitality Group
- SALES & MARKETING MANAGER at Indus Hotels
2 years at this Job
Responsible for monitoring, coaching, training, and motivating stores personnel - reinforcement training in product lines, applications, and selling technique (magic formula), and in store events.
• Attend and provide sales support for national and regional trade shows and events, as required.
• Effectively plan and execute new product launches and corporate programming with in-store activity focusing on retail results, to meet and exceed the sales goals
• Schedule and execute additional in-store events in key opportunity doors to drive retail sales.
• Ensure store and counter are properly merchandised for maximum visual exposure utilizing Counter Culture. Permanent and promotional displays, towers, to be presentable, accessible, serviceable
• Elevate any business opportunities to management in order to develop continued strategies for retail sales growth.
• Lead and inspire by setting the example of excellent service and selling techniques.
• Hire, Teach, coach, motivate, and develop store selling personnel.
• Promote feel good/fun environment for guests and store personnel See less
- Business Travel Sales Manager/Master Esthetician at Erno Laszlo Skin care
- Business Manager at Anastasia Beverly Hills
- Cosmetic Business Manager at Nordstrom
- Esthetician/Makeup Artist at Red Door Spa
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Business administration
- Licensed Esthetician - Esthetics