Buyer assistant duties, key holder , marketing and sales.
- Buyer Assistant at Certified Management Solutions
7 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Management
My current position the past 12 years as Buyer's Assistant duties are: + Provides administrative support to assigned Buyer/Buyers. + Ensures the business operates in a smooth, timely and professional manner. + Works with the Buyer to identify and help to resolve issues or problems encountered. + Accurately administers all procedures involved with Advertising. + Assist with new vendor/item set-ups. + Develops and maintains a full understanding of current systems and interacts/ communicates with all levels of the company. + Ensures advertised SKUs are downloaded into the ad system with correct hierarchies, comp sales history, pricing, disclaimers, selling information, colors, sizes, store exceptions, promotions and signing. + Ensures accurate and timely submission of Flashes and Z-Reactionaries. + Ensures ad system signing is accurate. + Maintains an advertising book of grids, worksheets, layouts, ad samples, and recaps. + Maintains an ad rotation calendar. + Coordinates ad sample process + Requests samples from vendor. + Labels and submits samples to ad coordinator. + Keeps samples current, rotating with new planograms/deliveries. + Sorts and returns samples to correct department. + Marks samples for sample sale or return to vendors. + Maintains a sample log and flags pictured items for inventory management purposes. + Identifies advertising discrepancies through store walk-offs, ad proofing reports, conflict reports, and deletion reports. + Attends weekly meetings to review advertising layouts, samples, flashes, etc. + Utilizes Advertising system to determine ad pick up dates. + Reviews ad sales and files. + SKU Set Up (New and existing) + Creates and proofs item set up spreadsheets for the new merchandise. + Verifies accuracy of new sku set-up in Retek. + Updates existing sku’s, upc’s, cost, retail changes etc. + Maintains sku set up file. + Meets with buyer on new items purchased. + Purchase Orders / Contracts Orders (Domestic and Import) + Creates contract orders. + Forwards purchase order paperwork to Import team to process. + Follows up and updates purchase orders as applicable. + Works with replenishment analyst to change quantities in the system if there is a discrepancy when receiving the packing list for import orders. **Administrative Support/Communication** + Works with buyer to prioritize workload. + Manages daily department correspondence. + Develops and maintain a filing system. + Develops effective working relationships with all internal departments and vendors. + Resource for vendors and internal departments during Buyer absence.
- Buyer's Assistant at Shopko
33 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- High school or equivalent
As a part of the CarMax store purchasing department, a Buyer Assistant is responsible for vehicle optioning and imaging for the CarMax website, securing purchased vehicles, completing visual vehicle inspections as a part of the vehicle transfer process and working with the purchasing team to hold on-site auctions. A Buyer Assistant also works with other departments to ensure that the needs of the business are met. This position requires being able to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment while also answering customer questions and following-up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Buyer's Assistant at CarMax
- at Alabama Landscaping Contractors
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- B.S.B.A. - Business Administration
A Member of
Rezayat Group of Companies-Saudi Arabia) (Jan. 2004 to Till date) Designation: MATERIAL -EXPEDITER/ Buyer Assistant
: ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITES
• All inventory record reviewed on a daily basis.
• Maintaining of all material incoming record and material stock.
• Raw material follow up with supplier.
• Utilizing procurement concepts in order to minimize costs.
• Creation vender master lists, strategic sourcing and purchase order management.
• Shipping materials from manufacturing and distributing.
• Provide end user support with regards to material availability.
• Audit preparation & maintain file for ISO.
• Drawing document DIN updating & released to all department.
• Keeping record of employee for training record. Time sheet preparation monthly salary.
• Prepared RFQ & cost comparative.
• Generate PO in JD Edwards.
- MATERIAL -EXPEDITER/ Buyer Assistant at M/S. SAUDI ARABIAN FABRICATED METALS INDUSTRY CO.LTD
- Material Controller & Documentation at M/S. Ramana Sekher Steel Ltd
15 years, 2 months at this Job
Assistant Buyer: work with suppliers to obtain quotes for various parts per drawing specs. Analyze quotes from vendors for numerous metrics and process.
- Buyer Assistant at Oshkosh Defense through Cadre Services
- Contractor through Cadre at Oshkosh Defense
- Contractor through Cadre at Bemis North America
- Project Coordinator / Customer Service at Bay Valley Foods
at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy - Accountancy
* Provide service to the stores and internal departments. * Advertising planning/executing for all Shopko/Hometown ads and all unadvertised promotions. Complete ad system layouts, styleouts, complete flashes when needed. Entering all advertised items into ad system as a layout for designers to work with. Proofing all ads and communicating changes for the design/writing staff. Making all necessary changes in the ad system. * Setting up vendors and skus for EComm/Drop Ship. Building and updating information for assortment on Shopko.com. * Assist Senior Buyer with Planograms, ie. Ordering samples to set the planograms, setting up new skus, setting up new vendors, maintaining assortment spreadsheets. * Coordinating Senior Buyers P&A status and collections monthly and at year end. Working with vendors on contracts for monthly allowances. * Working with vendors regarding cost changes/retail changes. * Processing of all import purchase orders and calculating allowances to be deducted from the invoices by purchase order.
- BUYER ASSISTANT at ShopKo Corp. Headquarters
- ADVERTISING COORDINATOR at ShopKo Corp. Headquarters
- REPLENISHMENT SECRETARY at ShopKo Corp. Headquarters
- BUYER SUPPORT at ShopKo Corp. Headquarters
11 years, 2 months at this Job
USA - Assist buyer to sourcing new product from old vendors or Alibaba website. - Follow current production orders with Chinese factory. - Receive quotations from vendor then discuss prices with them. - Create FEDEX shipping labels for sending samples to China, or tracking incoming samples from China. - Update company workflow system. - Work close with QC team to check the package / quality of production samples.
- Buyer Assistant at Best Choice Products
- General Manager at Hanghzou Global Textile Imp & Exp Co., Ltd
- Chief Representative at XLG Fashion Co
- at Zhejiang Zhongda Group Co., Ltd
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fashion Design - Design & Engineering
•Assist the Buyer with all work tasks.
•Place orders for Food, candy and HBC
•Do Sales Analysis
•Followup on Purchase Orders
•Set up New Vendors and New Items
•Reconcile Vendor Accounts and Bills
- Buyer Assistant at Houchens Industries
- Receptionist/Customer Care Specialist-Temp at H & R Block
- Replenishment Analyst at Dollar General Corporation
- at Dollar General Corporation
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- certificate - Business Leaders of America
• Started as a Sales Associate and worked my way up to Assistant manager in training/ buyer
• customer service trainer
• Has experience merchandising/ marketing
- Buyer/Assistant manager in training at Uptown Cheapskate
- Server at Chili's
- Cook/Cashier at Noodles & Company
- Sales Associate at Aeropostale
6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Assist the Senior Buyer with the purchasing of low dollar/high volume value products in accordance with established procedures
• Established and maintained vendor relationships; updated and maintained vendor information in the system
• Managed merchandising re-orders
• Managed all open purchase orders and ensure timely delivery of all shipments and reconcile any discrepancies
• Assist in quality assurance and selection of accessories, intimates, and shoes
• Ensured efficient and accurate processing of inventory
• Correctly input new products into the system to generate style numbers and price tickets
- Buyer Assistant at Sarah Zone Inc
- Retail Store Associate at Image
4 years, 4 months at this Job