Fort Mill, SC 2009 to Present
Sanmina Corporation is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market.
Coordinates purchasing and planning activities for all needed materials as required by the customer.
Manages customer inventory levels to avoid stock outs and to assure adequate supply for demand. Works closely with suppliers to assure best quality, price and delivery of all materials is met.
➢ Responsible for materials sourcing, procurement and total supplier management.
➢ Firmly supports the customer and the engineering team with the implementation of engineering changes and new product introductions.
➢ Works with accounting to quickly resolve supplier invoicing, net payment terms and other issues.
- Buyer/Planner at SANMINA CORPORATION
- Buyer/Planner at HUSQVARNA
- Buyer/Planner at PHILIPS
- Production Planner/Buyer at MOORE WALLACE INC
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
Buyer/Planner for a nutritional supplement manufacturer. Implemented a continuous improvement program for non-raw material products. Responsible for 8 commodities. Implementing a VMI program for corrugated product. Implemented a new process for non-raw material POs to better track receipts. Resolved hundreds of issues where items would be unable to be received. Negotiated supplier pricing for increased volumes. Set up new vendors and item #s.
- Buyer/Planner at ResourceMFG/ AZ Nutritional Supplements
- Expeditor II at KLX
- Customer Service Representative, Avionics R & O at Manpower Honeywell
- Purchasing Agent at ELS Construction, Inc
7 months at this Job
- BS - Business
• Buyer/Planner for six different projects, reverse engineering, DFM, BOM development, BOM costing, drawing review, part number development, Item Master uploading, production planning, spend planning, acceptance testing procedure creation and documentation.
• Building for some of the "biggest names in the Silicon Valley"
• Calendar maintenance for all project teams, by country, by day, by client, by WIP analysis.
• Spending allocation based on percentage completion.
• All inventory maintenance by project and lead time.
• Cycle counting and auditing.
• Global marketplace research for clients served, political, cultural, and annual.
• Time and material study for cost optimization.
- Buyer/Planner at BriteLab, Inc
- Buyer/Planner at Fireclay Tile
- Purchasing Temporary at Santa Cruz Staffing/Oxford Instruments
- Purchasing Temporary at Santa Cruz Staffing/Universal Audio
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
- AA - Business Management
Administrative Assistant - Centralized Purchasing Group of ADT Buyer/Planner - TYCO Security Services
- Buyer/Planner - Administrative Assistant at ADT Security Services, Inc/TYCO Security Services
- team member of the centralized purchasing group at ADT Security Services, Inc
- Administrative Assistant to Group Director, Strategic Sourcing & Procurement at ADT Security Services, Inc
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate - Business
Currently a Buyer/Planner for a small Marine Electrical solutions company. My responsibilities include working with vendors on a daily basis to schedule PO’s and shipments of product, negotiating best pricing and shipping options, and scheduling product to arrive as production needs. Also handle receiving and invoicing to send to accounts payable. Also in charge of monthly inventory, and maintaining an organized receiving/warehouse area.
- Buyer/Planner at Northwest Applied Marine
- Buyer at Colmac Coil Mfg
- Assembly Worker at Colmac Coil Mfg
- Range Technician at US Forrest Service
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school - Diploma
- Some college
Automotive Raw Material Buyer/Planner Process all Purchase Orders for Raw material components, review for accuracy, send to Suppliers, and confirm receipt and delivery Anticipate raw material requirements for Floor Mat and Fabric departments Communicate purchasing needs to material Suppliers. Responsible for Supplier forecasting Manage Inventory Levels Analyze impact of material price increases to inventory value as well as to monthly/annual purchase. Analyze effects of material price increases to profit margins Decreased rolling monthly inventory values by 3.5k within first six months Negotiate Inventory terms with domestic suppliers Work with multiple Freight brokers to advise delivery status of overseas materials
- Buyer/Planner at Suminoe Textile America
- Administrative Assistant at KEG Technologies, Inc
- Office Manager at Mike Varner Plumbing, Inc
- Safety Coordinator / Administrative Team Leader at Tegrant Corporation Alloyd Brands
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school
(1992- Present) Owned by Patriarch Partners LLC. Croscill/Ex-Cell is a home textile wholesaler with distribution plants in North Carolina and a Manufacturing plant in Hong Kong and an office in India. Buyer/Planner
• Monitor and maintain stock item inventory levels for over 10,000 sku's
• Analyze and maintain minimum order quantities, safety stock and lead times in ERP
• Procurement of raw and finished goods and services; average annual purchases of $30 million
• Purchase all base fabrics and responsible for distribution of base fabrics to printers/dyers
• Issued all print/dye orders and maintained accurate accounting of base fabric inventory
• Assisted in transitioning facility from manufacturing to distribution
• Production planning for outside vendors and overseas factory
• Production planning for inventory rework inside distribution center
• Manage inventory and procurement for outside vendors
• Interface with suppliers through negotiation, performance measurement, etc.
• Maintain vendor and purchase order data in ERP and other software systems
• Collaborate with inventory planning, product development, engineering, customer service and logistics teams ensure on time delivery
• Set up new vendors in ERP system
• Collaborate with logistics determining optimal shipping methods and transit times
• Verify discrepancies in shipments versus purchase orders; issue charge backs as necessary
- Buyer/Planner at Ex-Cell Home Fashions, Inc / Croscill Home LLC
- Buyer/Supply manager at Carolina Creations, Inc
- Customer Service Supervisor at J P Stevens & Co, Inc
- Sales at State Farm Insurance
27 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration - Business Administration
Buyer / Planner for a UV laser marking system manufacturer. Additional roles are Office/Facilities Manager.
• Manage the purchasing flow for manufacturing and R&D.
• Run weekly MRP and forecast product need and availability.
• Identify, approve and set-up new vendor accounts.
• Generate RFQs and award purchase orders based on lead-times, pricing and quality of products.
• Expedite and/or push out orders based on current needs.
• Approve and submit all incoming invoices to accounting.
• Follow up on credits and invoice discrepancies.
• Partner with engineering to manage ECOs and update BOMs, as needed. Buyer / Planner / Purchasing Agent [email protected] comcast.net Software Skills Skills An experienced, well organized, successful buyer. Seasoned in the areas of NPI, R&D and Manufacturing Purchasing. Broad sourcing of materials such as electronic components, raw materials, chemicals, optical components, PCBs, PCBAs, plastics and capital equipment.
- Buyer / Planner at DPSS Lasers
- Senior Buyer at TecHarmonic, Inc
8 years, 2 months at this Job
• Buyer/Planner for film, labels, totes, containers and flat bands that support Taylor Farm's food production for Wal-Mart, Starbucks, Target and 7-Eleven.
• Supported forecasting, expediting, orders, quotes and pricing for five distributions sites at Landsberg.
• Work with on-site account managers at these locations to determine consumption vs. forecast.
• Manage and analyze purchase requisitions and convert accordingly.
- Senior Buyer/Planner (Temp) at Landsberg/Orora Group
- Commodity Manager/Project Manager at Pride Industries
- Commodity Manager/Supply Chain Manager at Volcano Corporation
- Senior Buyer at Grass
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Supply Chain Management
HUDSON JEANS: SENIOR BUYER/PLANNER (MAY 2018– PRESENT) – LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA WOMEN’S & MEN’S (DENIM and SPORTSWEAR) +$85M Annual Sales Volume Created/Managed 2019 Sales and Inventoy Budget for Womens and Mens Divisions with partnership from Sales and Merch Teams Analyzed category data by seasonality, climate and channel to influence style level product adoption while optimizing inventory flow and productivity; communicated strategic findings to Sales/Merch Teams for implementation Streamlined reporting and analytics for improved efficiencies Lead strategies for production of goods based on alignment with WHSL calendar and overseas factory times lines
- Senior Buyer/Planner at HUDSON JEANS
- CATEGORY MANAGER at KOHLS
- SR BUYER (Store/.COM) at KMART
- ASSOCIATE BUYER (.COM) (direct report to VP DMM) at MACYS
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Merchandising Management