Responsible for various computer applications such as database management, report generation and tracking spreadsheets. Liaison between Buying Director and Suppliers/Manufacturers. Responsible for a set area of products from concept phase to on store shelves. Manages, records and drafts company documents in paper and electronic files. Manages multiple projects at once by prioritizing, setting deadlines and coordinating the flow of information internally and/or externally. Prepares materials for Buying Director as needed for meetings or product samplings. Maintains Buying Director's calendar by arranging and coordinating calls, scheduling appointments, and meetings arrangements.
- Corporate Buying Assistant at ALDI
- Branch Coordinator/Onsite Coordinator at Volt Workforce Solutions
- Recruiter at Transtechs Oakbrook, IL
- Staffing Specialist at The Job Store
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business of Commerce
- Ran and processed daily regional merchandise and financial reports . - Handled purchase order management including writing, cancelling, and making changes. -Ensured deliveries were shipped and processed on time. - Maintained effective relationship with vendors.
- Buying Assistant at Ross Dress For Less
- General Manager l at Cotton On
- Supervisor l at H&M
8 months at this Job
- AS - Business Administration ,
- AS - Social and Behavioral Science
- AS - Fashion Merchandising
Responsible for multiple clerical tasks and assisting one Buying VP including but not limited to: - Generating reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly base to monitor delivery and sales. - Assisting in the smoothly flow of meetings with buyers and their managers, as well as transcribing and summarizing said reunions. - Reviewing and verifying orders confirmations to corroborate amounts and specifications. - Collecting reports from multiple branches to generate reports, to support the payroll staff. - Inputting data and collecting figures that the marketing department will then use to generate advertisement. - Maintenance of database that stores product details, vendor information, and promotions. - Shipping and mailing sensitive material. - Maintaining a log of the required permits and certificates for the forty plus locations on our region.
- Buying Assistant at Restaurant Depot
- Warehouse Coordinator at WEST COAST DRYALL & PAINT, INC
- Safety Coordinator at WEST COAST DRYALL & PAINT, INC
- Program Assistant at S.T.A.R.S. AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Global Supply Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration
- - General Education
* Develop an understanding of customers' needs and take actions to ensure that such needs are met * Report project plans, progress, and results. * Review logistics performance with customers against targets, benchmarks, and service agreements. * Collaborate with other departments as necessary to meet customer requirements, to take advantage of sales opportunities or, in the case of shortages, to minimize negative impacts on a business. * Direct team activities, establishing task priorities, scheduling and tracking work assignments, providing guidance, and ensuring the availability of resources. * Redesign the movement of goods to maximize value and minimize costs. * Review and correct ads for errors before publishing * Collate purchase orders and purchase requisitions in order to order materials, goods and supplies; send them to the suppliers. * Review inventories and order as required * Track the status of orders. * Deal with non-supplied, back orders, under orders, over orders and damaged goods. * Ensure that any invoices are sent to accounts for payment. * Took the initiative to create SOPs * Saved company 150k annually my first year in buying department
- BUYING ASSISTANT/FREIGHT PLANNER at RESTAURANT DEPOT
- INVENTORY CONTROL/WAREHOUSE ADMIN at SMART &FINAL
- AUTOMATED LOGISTICS SPECIALIST at US ARMY
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- BA OF ARTS IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE - CRIMINAL LAW
• Create purchase orders, SKUs, and data entry.
• Supervise the vendor set-up and maintain healthy relationships with vendors.
• Negotiate terms with vendors in reference to orders, cost, late shipments, and faulty product.
• Conduct weekly off site domestic shopping to select product that meet the merchandising, marketing, and financial objectives of the company.
• Maintain all open purchase orders and ensure timely delivery of all shipments and reconcile any discrepancies.
• Assist in quality assurance and selection in accessories/shoes, intimates, and denim.
• Generate and analyze reports for best/worst sellers, markdowns/sales/promo selections, re-orders, trend forecasting, open to buy plan, and reshoot/republishes.
• Perform market and competitor analysis to develop a thorough understanding of market trends, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, new brands, and strategies to maintain competitive pricing.
- Buying Assistant at Tobi
- Merchandise Coordinator at Tobi
- Assistant Merchandise Coordinator at Tobi
- Key Holder Manager at Herve Leger by Max Azria
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Associate of Science in Fashion Merchandising and Design - Fashion Merchandising and Design
- High School Diploma
Customer service process orders via email fax and edi web portal. Advertising spreadsheets for weekly monthly flyers. Forecast and process ice orders. Work closely with logistics and management. Assist accounts payables with traqtion food safety deductions.
- Buying Assistant at Jetro Restaurant Depot
- Shipping Receiving Schedule Clerk at Americold Logistics
- Inside Sales at Helen Grace Chocolates
- Customer Service Desk at Charlie's Pride Meats
at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Medical Billing and Coding Completion Certificate
Assisted Buyers and Associate Buyers with daily tasks and completed assignments to help maintain an efficient daily flow of business
• Established and maintained contact with vendors throughout the week to check the status of upcoming orders as well as to resolve any foreseeable or outstanding issues with past, upcoming and current orders
• Processed weekly sales reports and helped analyze sales by category and style attributes to help buyers determine weekly best and worst sellers to determine which styles should be re-ordered
• Entered purchase orders and kept track of cancellations to help maintain the budget for each month
- Buying Assistant at Ross Stores Inc
- Web Content Administrator at Belk Corporate
- Assistant Manager (as of August 2016) at Social Status Boutique
- Sales and Operations Intern at Laced Sneaker Boutique & Apparel Co
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Fashion Merchandising - Business Management
with guests. Ensure guests are finding what they are in search of and assist that they are buying the correct supplies for classes they are enrolled in.
- Cashier/Buying Assistant- Greet and associate at CHILI'S BAR & GRILL
- Server- Greet and associate at CHILI'S BAR & GRILL
- Greet and associate at COLTON'S STEAKHOUSE & GRILL
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- BACHELOR'S - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
• Responsible for management of the purchase order cycle for all petite, missy, and plus dresses & jumpsuits
• Writes and submits PO’s via LPT & RMS
• Pulls and analyzes weekly sales reports
• Responsible to ensure effective relationships with vendors as well as following up on samples
• Comp shops the market
• Manages and tracks samples for Marketing, Visual, Fit, PR, and Ecom teams and passes off to each department accordingly
• Responsible for creating worksheets for the MOA's and PCT's for the mock store
- Buying Assistant at Dressbarn
- Buying Assistant at Party City Corporation
- Design Assistant at Theory
- Merchandising Intern at Helmut Lang
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Fashion & Business - Fashion & Business
• Create and maintain numerous period and quarterly reports.
• Maintain ad, display and Sales Plans in ESP for Divisions
• Maintains ASA and pricing downloads for department store
• Process and maintains stock management report as necessary
• Process & maintain purchase orders records
• Inputs contracts and form 11's for vendor allowances
• Research and resolve bi-way requests
- ADMINISTRATIVE BUYING ASSISTANT at KROGER
- SALES ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at ACORN STAIRLIFTS
- EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE
- EVENT COORDINATOR at WALT DISNEY WORLD
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology