• Developed source code using C language for specially assigned applications.
• On the job training to learn C# and use it in attempting to extract text properties from MS Office documents.
- C DEVELOPER at INTELANG
- SYSTEM ENGINEER - OPERATIONS at SABRE HOLDINGS
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPER PROGRAMMER at HBS SYSTEMS
- STAFF SOFTWARE ENGINEER at LOCKHEED MARTIN AERONAUTICS
5 months at this Job
- None - Computer Science
- Bachelor's - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
• Responsible for application development using C, UNIX, Pro*C, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQ, stored procedures, SQL*Loader and UNIX Shell scripting.
• Code implementation and patching of the system's processes through CO's & WI's (Change Orders& Work Items).
• Developed, enhanced and tested the Pro*C/batch code and shell script for the subsystems like Buy-In, TPL (Third Party Liability), Managed Care and Claims.
• Translating the business requirements in to coding (C, SQL) and meet the project deadlines on time.
• Documented design, implementation and unit test documents for every Change Orders and Work items worked on.
• Experience in training users, providing technical support, maintenance and documentation of the developed software.
• Conducted and attended Walkthroughs with other SEs for implementation/promotion approvals.
• Created diff files for comparison between old code and new code using Perl scripting.
• Developed Complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, and Indexes using Oracle SQL developer.
• Coordinate with all vendors, trading partners, and internal Business Functional teams to define EDI business requirements.
• Using Oracle SQL Developer for Database Activities.
• Created new database objects like Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers, Indexes and Views using T-SQL in SQL Server.
• Developed queries in SQL to retrieve data from tables and to test data integrity.
• Done Unit testing in Environments like: Local, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Testing and Production.
• Experience in developing Unit test cases based on the business scenario and requirements and performing Integration and Regression test.
• Worked in Agile (Scrum), which included short term goals, iterative development and daily stand-up meetings. Environment: C, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, UNIX, Linux, Shell Scripting, Perl Scripting, Putty, Clear Case, FileZilla, HIPPA, ALM, Visual Studio.
- Software Developer (C, UNIX, SQL. batch developer) at DXC Technology (State of MA)
- C/C++, UNIX Developer at ASML Holdings
- C/C++ Developer at Everyday Health
- Software Developer at Open Origin
6 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Fullerton
https://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/options Team size: 18 Added features, fixed bugs and added support for upcoming Logitech devices to the Mac version of 'Options' (Logitech's configuration software for their high-end productivity devices). Helped launch MX Master 2S, MX Anywhere 2S, MX Ergo, MX Vertical, Craft, K600 TV, Flow, and not-yet-released devices/features I can't talk about yet. :: Desktop (Mac) :: Native :: Objective-C / Objective-C++ :: C / C++ :: CoreFoundation :: Cocoa :: ARC (and non-ARC) :: Multithreading :: GCD :: IPC using 'distributed objects' (for lighter IPC: distributed notifications) :: Framework development :: WebKit :: IOKit :: Launch Services :: Installer development :: Agile (daily standups, planning poker, etc...) :: JIRA :: Team City :: Tower :: git/gitlab
- Software Developer (Mac) at Logitech
- Software Architect & Team Lead (Mac, ...) at BLACKSTRIPE
- Software Developer (Mac) at Bloomberg
- Software Architect & Team Lead (Mac OS X Server) at Kutawa
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Computer Science
Softwares: C++, Java, Ksh, Bash, SQL, Awk, Perl, Ruby, Python, Bteq, Fastload, Fastexport, Multiload, GitHub/GitLab, Teradata SQL Assistant, Control-M, Teradata, Cloudera Hadoop, Sun Solaris, Linux, Windows 7.
CDW & CDI (Customer Data Warehouse & Customer Data Integration): Information Engines is strategy of representing the customer data, Transactional data, Inventory data and Products data in data warehouse in layered architecture so that business, analytical and marketing teams can get clear understanding of how the data is organized within the organization. Worked on server migration project from Teradata(NCR) Unix server and SUSE Linux to Cent OS Linux server which involves working with infrastructure team to setup new Linux server with the required configuration and setup the directory stricture, user accounts and permissions etc, work with system admins to install the required tools and software.
Worked in PCI Vault project to implementing data security policies to protect the PCI/PII data.
Currently working on, migrating the CDW/CDI applications to Google Cloud Platform and support data lake team with their activities.
Worked as Lead developer and currently working as Architect and application admin.
• Setup the meetings to discuss with business teams to understand the business requirements.
• Experience in working in Agile environment for project deliverables.
• Developed and implemented several ETL scripts using Teradata utilities like Bteqs, Fastloads, Mloads and Fastexports.
• Developed several Ruby scripts to apply the transformation rules before writing the files to HDFS.
• Use most of the HDFS shell interface commands to move the files from local file system to HDFS and vice a versa for analyzing the raw data from sources and ware house data.
• Responsible for application related code changes needed to support the CDH Hadoop version upgrades.
• Develop Hive SQL scripts to query data from HDFS and copy into flat files.
• Created Hive tables to be used in Hive SQLs.
• Prepare the functional design document to implement either new functionality or modify the existing functionality in C program.
• Maintaining and supporting Java code in CDW for Credit Card and
• Worked on server migration project to port the existing C, Java and Teradata ETL programs from existing Linux server to new Linux server.
• Develop/Test/Implement several ksh/bash shell scripts and maintain existing Perl script.
• Developed few Python scripts for web crawling to extract the required information.
• Manage the server/system accesses for team members by working with Unix/Linux system admin team.
• Navigate on mainframes to search for datasets and job logs and transfer datasets to Linux server.
• Maintain PGP keys to add new PGP keys and delete old PGP keys from the key ring.
• Setup the new projects/groups in GitLab to maintain the source code. Maintain the accesses to team members for groups/projects in GitLab.
• Experience in using the GIT commands on server to deploy the source code changes.
• Responsible for version controlling the source code using SVN and GitLab.
- Data Warehouse Applications - ETL Lead Developer/Architect/Application Admin at Sears Holdings Corporation
- Release & Deployment Lead at Korn Shell
- Unix Developer at CITI GROUP
- C Developer at WALGREENS
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Civil Engineering
Duration: January 2018 - Present
Environment: Objective-C, Xcode 9, Swift 4, Agile Development, iPad, iPhone, Interface Builder, Unit Testing, RESTful, JSON, Core Data, Cocoa Touch.
The Grades Unlimited app is the mobile version of the Grades Unlimited website that allows the user to sign in, register, see information about the company, check how the system works, check the pricing and plans, check scheduled classes, and make payments. The app helps to creates communication between students, parents and teachers to have clear understanding of the student's performance. The project was created with a team of junior and senior developers. We as a team worked towards achieving successfully the goals of each sprint. Agile Methodology was used so every person involved with the project could know the direction and the status of the development.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Followed Agile Methodology with regular sprints to coordinate with the team.
● Consumed data through JSON web services using Blocks for asynchronous calls.
● Used SourceTree to create branches, made commit, push, pull and merged the project.
● Created a universal version of the app.
● Guided and motivated junior developers so they could get involved with the technology as soon as possible.
● Subclassed and customized UI controls to create a unique look. The app used the UIKit customization API to give the user a personalized experience.
● Implemented Auto Layout to create constraints so the app could adapt to any device.
● Created reusable libraries to ease development through higher level APIs.
● Use of Core Data for the model component, also provided off-line support.
● Implemented PaypalSDK to make payments in the app.
● Used TestFlight to show the clients how was the project going and tested the app.
- Sr. iOS Developer at Grades Unlimited - Online Tutoring Company
- Senior Mobile Developer at DirecTV
- iOS Developer at IA Interactive
- iOS Developer at Little Crow
1 year at this Job
GeoBlue (aka HTH Worldwide) is an international health insurance company and a leader in helping world travelers gain access to quality healthcare services all around the globe. Responsibilities: Perform Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment and Production Support of Data Warehouse environment and ETL software to interface between proprietary Claim Processing environment to Oracle DW Development and Production Support of Oracle PL/SQL deliverables Creating documentation for the DW and ETL (DB design charts, interface specifications, mapping documents, etc) Performance tuning of SQL statements and PL/SQL packages Unit Testing, Integration and Regression Testing Production Support of DW and ETL functionality Environment: Oracle 11g, PL/SQL, Linux, SVN, ServiceNow, Unfuddle. Hardware: Intel based Linux.
- Senior Oracle Developer at GeoBlue
- Oracle Developer at PJM Interconnection
- Senior Oracle Developer at RPM Direct
- Senior Oracle Developer at Pennsylvania Power and Light
2 years, 11 months at this Job
Used C#.NET framework to script logic for automation technology in the Healthcare Industry.
● Trained incoming employees to ensure that they succeeded in their given role.
● Met with clients to discuss user requirements in addition to scoping development timeline.
● Used MS SQL Server Management Studio to perform queries, stored procedures and upserts.
● Securely handled PHI on a daily basis.
● Used TFS for branching and source control.
- C#.NET Developer at HPA - Cognizant
- C Developer at Embedded Adventures
- EDI Analyst at Spring Systems
- Technical Lab Manager at IPG Media Brand
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering
• Developing generic PL/SQL interfaces using JSON Queries for ETL purposes for telephone routing across different worldwide carriers.
• Designing interfaces to generate data from data warehouse to be used by Oracle Fusion for billing.
• Oracle 12c/18c
• SQL, PL/SQL, SQL JSON Queries
- Senior Oracle Developer at Cronos/The Sphere
- Senior Developer SQL Server & BI at Independent Living Systems
- Developer III at World Fuel
- Software Engineer at LEXIS NEXIS INC
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - Technology
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for developing & implementing end to end solutions using Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Flume, Hive , Pig, Sqoop, HBase, AWS.
• Installed/Configured/Maintained Apache Hadoop clusters for application development and Hadoop tools like Hive, Pig HBase and Sqoop.
• Managed 155+ Nodes CDH 5.2 cluster with 50 Terabytes of data using Cloudera Manager and Linux RedHat 6.3.
• Developed data pipeline using Kafka, Flume, Sqoop and Pig to ingest customer financial data into HDFS for analysis. This data is further processed by Spark and Scala programs to generate files. These files are sent to IBM Mainframe systems.
• Developed Spark scripts to import large files from Amazon S3 buckets and imported the data from different sources like HDFS/HBase into SparkRDD.
• Worked on importing and exporting data from DB2 into HDFS and HIVE using Sqoop.
• Developed Spark jobs using Scala and Python on top of Yarn/MRv2 for interactive and Batch Analysis.
• Responsible for creating scripts/jobs to migrate data from Amazon S3 to Hadoop platform and vice versa.
• Involved in designing and architecting data warehouses and data lakes on regular (DB2) and big data (Hadoop - Hive) databases.
• Worked with systems engineering team to plan and deploy new Hadoop environments and expand existing Hadoop clusters.
• Migrated existing on-premises application to AWS and used AWS services like EC2 and S3 for large data sets processing and storage and worked with ELASTIC MAPREDUCE and setup Hadoop environment in AWS EC2 Instances.
• Perform maintenance, monitoring, deployments, and upgrades across infrastructure that supports all our Hadoop clusters and worked on Hive for further analysis and for generating transforming files from different analytical formats to text files.
• Created Hive External tables and loaded the data into tables and query data using HQL.
• Worked on AWS Cloud services like EC2, S3 and RDS. Also having knowledge on GCP.
• Developed Real time data processing applications by using Scala and Python and implemented Apache Spark Streaming from various streaming sources like Kafka and Flume.
• Worked on migrating MapReduce programs into Spark transformations using Spark and Scala, initially done using python (PySpark).
• Developed COBOL programs on IBM mainframes and HP NonStop platforms using DB2, IMS DB, NonStop SQL and Enscribe databases to support existing system.
• Responsible for gaining experience as client facing Onsite team lead in business functions, project delivery management and project documentation for Banking domain.
• Experience in software development methodologies including Waterfall and Agile.
• Handled internal quality audits for the project
• Training and mentoring new resources and entry level trainees. Environment: Hadoop, Hive, PIG, Sqoop, Kafka, Spark, Spark-Streaming, Spark SQL, AWS EMR, AWS S3, AWS Redshift, Python, Scala, Pyspark, Oozie, Flume, HBase, Hue, Cloudera Manager, Cloudera, IBM Mainframes, HP NonStop and RedHat 6.3.
- BigData Developer/Lead Software Engineer at Tieto India Pvt. Ltd
- BigData Developer/ Technical Associate at Tech Mahindra
- COBOL Developer/ Technical Associate at Tech Mahindra
- COBOL Developer/ Engineer-Product development at SunGard Technology Services
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Information Technology - Information Technology
Trane® is part of Ingersoll Rand group, which also owns Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand® and Thermo King®. The group is $12 billion globally.
As part of the initiative, the sites are being migrated to 6.1 (from CQ5). I am currently focusing on their largest site Trane.com, by making it production ready using latest features in AEM 6.1 like Lucene search, JCR SQL2, and touch UI. As long term effort, I am working on making an architecture framework to engage different teams so that the new development is smooth and consistent.
Role & Responsibilities:
➢ Lead architecture activities of AEM migration projects.
➢ Lead technology innovation initiatives.
➢ Identify and provide solution for performance related issues.
➢ Define design documentation needed from the vendors.
- Lead AEM Developer/Architect/SME at Ingersoll Rand
- Lead AEM Developer/Architect/SME at United Health Group
- Lead AEM Developer/Architect/SME at T-Mobile
- Senior Solutions Architect at Capgemini
2 years, 2 months at this Job