India) - Worked as an Embedded C programmer and Developer, working predominantly on MSP430 series of microcontrollers. - Also researched about a cell balancing mechanism for a battery systems with specific usage in Solar power systems
- Embedded C Developer at Enerjazz
- Java/J2EE/Hybris Developer at Deloitte Digital US India Pvt Ltd
7 months at this Job
- Master of Embedded and Cyber Physical Systems - MECPS
- Bachelors of Engineering - Computer Engineering
Worked as a C developer on the Traxx system which involved UART, I2C, and SPI protocols on custom hardware built around a STM32F417VGT Microcontroller and a Telit HE910. C, ARM Cortex-M, Keil IDE, STM32CubeMX
- Embedded Systems Software Developer at TelSwitch, Inc
- Web Developer at Independent
- Communications Technician at Comcast
- Relationship Manager at Dealer Fusion
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
- Associate - Computer Science
• Responsible for application development using C, UNIX, Pro*C, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQ, stored procedures, SQL*Loader and UNIX Shell scripting.
• Code implementation and patching of the system's processes through CO's & WI's (Change Orders& Work Items).
• Developed, enhanced and tested the Pro*C/batch code and shell script for the subsystems like Buy-In, TPL (Third Party Liability), Managed Care and Claims.
• Translating the business requirements in to coding (C, SQL) and meet the project deadlines on time.
• Documented design, implementation and unit test documents for every Change Orders and Work items worked on.
• Experience in training users, providing technical support, maintenance and documentation of the developed software.
• Conducted and attended Walkthroughs with other SEs for implementation/promotion approvals.
• Created diff files for comparison between old code and new code using Perl scripting.
• Developed Complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, and Indexes using Oracle SQL developer.
• Coordinate with all vendors, trading partners, and internal Business Functional teams to define EDI business requirements.
• Using Oracle SQL Developer for Database Activities.
• Created new database objects like Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers, Indexes and Views using T-SQL in SQL Server.
• Developed queries in SQL to retrieve data from tables and to test data integrity.
• Done Unit testing in Environments like: Local, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Testing and Production.
• Experience in developing Unit test cases based on the business scenario and requirements and performing Integration and Regression test.
• Worked in Agile (Scrum), which included short term goals, iterative development and daily stand-up meetings. Environment: C, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, UNIX, Linux, Shell Scripting, Perl Scripting, Putty, Clear Case, FileZilla, HIPPA, ALM, Visual Studio.
- Software Developer (C, UNIX, SQL. batch developer) at DXC Technology (State of MA)
- C/C++, UNIX Developer at ASML Holdings
- C/C++ Developer at Everyday Health
- Software Developer at Open Origin
8 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Fullerton
for CSM Ensemble Order and Billing Systems
The system experiences include:
• Use Amdocs Frameworks develop Order and Billing applications.
• Created TWS 8.6 installation plan and supported installation on CenturyLink production and test systems
• Created reports for Billing On Time run on each cycle every Month
• Run QA tests on TWS test systems.
• Created automation BOT scripts to speed up process
• Oracle PL/SQL Developer and Oracle 10g
• Expert on Ensemble CSM and Bill Estimator systems
• Develop TR069 modem applications for CenturyLink Ensemble Systems
• Use XML applications to create XML strings send and received data from Mainframe Martens and UNIX servers
• Coding C, C++ programs for the CenturyLink Applications
• Develop, debug, test and fix Ensemble Systems issues
• Using Dimensions for code control
• Design test cases for Order Management System tests
• Strong in UNIX shell scripts and Perl scripts.
• Completed developed, tested and documented for EMail/ISP/Synacor project.
• Completed developed, tested and documented for CLD (Online Rules).
• Completed design, developed, test and documented for Sprint LD Add/Delete file project
• Develop TCP/IP, UDP using IPC client server application.
• Created CSM integration tests reports.
• Support CPNI new updated memos.
• Complete developed and tested Removing Memos in BE.
• Completed developed tested and document CPNI Update Approval.
• Completed developed and tested and documented for BE/IREP.
• Use BAN_TYPE as routing for Large and small bans in BE.
• Created Integration CSM test cases run test cases.
• Supported integration and performance test.
• Supported daily QA status calls.
• Completed developed conversion scripts for Fsecure project.
• Completed design, developed, tested and created test case for Fsecure project. Price Plan, Feature Code, Auto Routing, Auto Tasks, Complete Tasks, Complete Order and 3 tiers Web API processes are implemented in the project.
• Interfaced with customers and provided solutions for Ensemble Systems project.
• Designed and developed, coding and testing CenturyLink CSM Directory Listing.
• Coordinated with Bill Estimator development team to design and develop Directory Listing API interfaces
• Supported and helped CenturyLink Diversity Events
• Supported and helped OGS team production issues fixed
• Provided and trained new development team members on CSM online system, Ensemble compile and build, installed on development test environments, debug and unit/integration tests, HP ALM QC application uses.
• Support The CenturyLink Diversity Pacific Asian American Network (PAAN) Cricket Tournament, TEDx - Monroe CenturyLink event and CenturyLink United Way Employee Giving campaign
• Completed design, development, coding and testing for CenturyLink project - Share & Store F-Secure Partner Product, SingleView- Trading Partners and PR4987 Directory Listing projects
• Expert in Oracle PL/SQL Developer and Oracle database system and Oracle database PL/SQL scripts
• Completed Agile Principles, Methodologies, and Mindset, Scrum Recorded Training
- UNIX developer at CenturyLink Corp
- COBOL, C/C++, AIX and UNIX developer at Lowes Corp
- C++ Software Developer at Nortel Networks Corp
- Software Developer at Manpower
11 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Auto Mechanics Technology
TeletracNavman is a Fortive company (NYSE:FTV) and is a global leader in the GPS based Fleet Management and Vehicle Tracking software, providing SaaS applications services for the transportation and service industries. Last position with company was as Chief Engineer was subject matter expert (SME) on legacy system and products, managed the U.S. embedded development team as contributing embedded 'C' developer, work closely with product management on ELD development, was product owner for U.S. embedded application, worked closely with customer and third party developers on custom integrations, provided technical support for vehicle diagnostics, vehicle tracking device’s platform development and system development.
- Chief Engineer at Teletrac Navman
- Hardware Development Manager at Teletrac Navman
- Director of Hardware Development at Teletrac Navman
- Systems Engineer at Teletrac Navman
27 years at this Job
- B.S. in Electronics Engineering Technology - Electronics Engineering Technology
- A.S. in Electronics Engineering and Computer Science - Electronics Engineering and Computer Science
Created JavaFX version of Client application to replace HTML version. JavaFX project includes support for FXML, CSS files for each screen ported from the TANDEM/IBM scobol conversion. The JavaFX client connects to a DXML factory via sockets. C Developer for migration of Tandem TAL servers to IBM platform for leading travel industry company. Utilized GNU g++ compiler and gdb debugger under Linux to debug message servers before delivery to client. Managed migration projects involving Tandem to Unix and PC based platforms. Developed libraries for Windows and UNIX platforms in C/C++. The libraries are used for migration of customer software converted with AEI's proprietary conversion suite Managed day to day liaison with IBM during Superglue project under IBM's accelerated development program, including daily meetings and accomplishing weekly objectives on schedule. Converted AEI's C demo software for use on the IBM Z platform. Developed C libraries and source code for conversion of TAL and Cobol source code from the Tandem platform to Linux for Chicago Mercantile Exchange demo.
- Developer, AEI at AEI
- Business Analyst Computer Systems at Tullet Prebon Inc
- AVP at Prebon Yamane Inc
- Senior Developer at Babcock Fulton Prebon Inc
12 years, 2 months at this Job
C and C++ kernel level coding for OpenPower Hostboot (an open source BIOS for PowerPC Architecture)
• Developed and shipped firmware code for Power8 / Power9 chip release and delivery
• Secureboot code in-memory verification using virtual memory paging techniques
• Search at this URL for sample code: http://github.com/open-power and http://github.com/popfuture
- Firmware Developer at IBM
- Software Consultant at Intersys, General Motors
- Manager at Accenture
- Software Engineer at Boeing
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- MBA - finance, accounting
Designed and developed a multi-threaded Java Microservice application to proactively manage the heartbeat of remote devices that enabled operations to quickly identify connectivity issues. Designed and developed a Microservice Java application to actively manage Cisco devices by SNMP querying and reporting state/environmental changes to better manage a customer's network. Collaborated to develop an alarm monitoring, trap correlation, and ticketing application for layer-3 customer devices written in Java that provided a snapshot view to external customers. Team lead and C developer of a network management tool that processes custom ICMP packets from customer devices to report on environmental thresholds for real-time management.
- Senior Software Engineer at AT&T
- at AT&T
- Senior Technical Architect at AT&T
- Professional Technical Architect at AT&T
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Systems Management
Duration: January 2018 - Present Environment: Objective-C, Xcode 9, Swift 4, Agile Development, iPad, iPhone, Interface Builder, Unit Testing, RESTful, JSON, Core Data, Cocoa Touch. Description:
The Grades Unlimited app is the mobile version of the Grades Unlimited website that allows the user to sign in, register, see information about the company, check how the system works, check the pricing and plans, check scheduled classes, and make payments. The app helps to creates communication between students, parents and teachers to have clear understanding of the student's performance. The project was created with a team of junior and senior developers. We as a team worked towards achieving successfully the goals of each sprint. Agile Methodology was used so every person involved with the project could know the direction and the status of the development. Roles and Responsibilities:
● Followed Agile Methodology with regular sprints to coordinate with the team.
● Consumed data through JSON web services using Blocks for asynchronous calls.
● Used SourceTree to create branches, made commit, push, pull and merged the project.
● Created a universal version of the app.
● Guided and motivated junior developers so they could get involved with the technology as soon as possible.
● Subclassed and customized UI controls to create a unique look. The app used the UIKit customization API to give the user a personalized experience.
● Implemented Auto Layout to create constraints so the app could adapt to any device.
● Created reusable libraries to ease development through higher level APIs.
● Use of Core Data for the model component, also provided off-line support.
● Implemented PaypalSDK to make payments in the app.
● Used TestFlight to show the clients how was the project going and tested the app.
- Sr. iOS Developer at Grades Unlimited - Online Tutoring Company
- Senior Mobile Developer at DirecTV
- iOS Developer at IA Interactive
- iOS Developer at Little Crow
1 year, 2 months at this Job
• Around 3 years of experience in GUI designing, Application development, Continuous Integration, Automation Tool Development, and currently working for Tata Consultancy Services as a C developer.
• Profound knowledge on SMETS2 standards, GBCS, ZigBee and DLMS protocols of smart energy meters.
• Hands on knowledge on version control software Git.
• Experience in designing the GUI and developing multi-threaded applications using Qt framework.
• Proficient in using OpenCV & TCP/IP protocol for video transmission.
• Strong analytical, coding and debugging skills with good knowledge in C, C++, Embedded C, Python.
• Good knowledge in Data Structures and object-oriented programming concepts.
• Experience in Agile methodologies.
• Excellent oral, written and inter personal skills. Skill Summary
- C developer at Tata Consultancy Services
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - Electronics and Communication