HCR Permanent Search is currently working with a top manufacturing company in Burlington who needs to hire a Quality Manager for an afternoon shift. To be considered, you would need experience working for a manufacturing company and have experience as a Quality Manager.
• A college diploma or university degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Preference for someone with their ASQ certification
• At least 5 years of experience as a Quality Manager while being employed with an aerospace manufacturing company
• Experience using Lean Manufacturing tools
• Oversee the whole quality department on the afternoon shift. This would include inspectors, engineers and lab technicians
• Ensure that employees are following the Quality Management System
• Ensure that staff have the resources to be successful in their roles
• Conduct performance reviews of staff
• Management departmental KPI’s
CONTACT and RESUME SUBMISSION
If you feel you are an excellent candidate and have the required skills and experience indicated above, please send your attached resume and any important details to HCR Permanent Search, care of the Recruitment Consultant listed below. Only qualified candidates who can work in Canada without restriction will be contacted. Please ensure that you indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject heading. Thank you for your interest.