Regular contract cabin attendant for Pegasus Elite Aviation (present) and Trans Exec (past). Exercises discretion and professionalism with elite clientele. Travels internationally and domestically at a moment’s notice. Manages flight budget and reconciles expense forms for each flight. Entrusted with highly confidential information regarding players, executives and professionals. Manages catering and provisioning for corporate flights; sources from restaurants unless caterers are specifically requested. Provides on-board five-star service, food & beverage preparation for flight crews and passengers. Purchases and maintains inventory for the aircraft. Maintains passenger profiles to ensure consistency.
Regular contract cabin attendant for Pegasus Elite Aviation (present) and Trans Exec (past).
Exercises discretion and professionalism with elite clientele.
Travels internationally and domestically at a moment’s notice.
Manages flight budget and reconciles expense forms for each flight.
Entrusted with highly confidential information regarding players, executives and professionals.
Manages catering and provisioning for corporate flights;
sources from restaurants unless caterers are specifically requested.
Provides on-board five-star service, food & beverage preparation for flight crews and passengers.
Purchases and maintains inventory for the aircraft.
Maintains passenger profiles to ensure consistency.
- CORPORATE CABIN ATTENDANT at Van Nuys Airport
- SERVER - FINE DINING at North Ranch Country Club
- ASSISTANT at Chris Kirk & Karena Dacker
- LEGAL SECRETARY at Law Offices of Allweiss & McMurtry
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - ANTHROPOLOGY
Arrive first on the job site to organize and prepare the coach for myself as well as other cabin attendants that will be using it as well. Greeting the passengers of the day with a warm welcoming smile and luxury sense of hospitality upon checking in. Before taking off to our destination i will inform our passengers with safety precautions of the coach as well as friendly travel reminders like the noise volume. I give the passengers a sense of ease and effortless service I tend to the guest needs as needed. If not, I will check on them every 20 minutes or as often as possible. Clean-up is essential throughout the day while passengers are and are not around. Every Wednesday the morning attendant is responsible for inventory of the whole entire coach including the bus driver's needs as well. This task is very time consuming and precise because this determines the outlook of the whole upcoming week. This task is also per volunteer. When transitioning into full time i was eager to take new responsibilities to prove my willingness and charisma for
- Cabin Attendant at Vonlane
- Customer Service,Server, barista, cook 2 at Hotel Emma
- Customer Service Representative at Spring Hill Suites Marriott Hotel
- Reservation Specialist and Customer Care at Marriott International, Inc.
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- A.A.S - Culinary Arts
• Provide excellent customer service to Oregon Health and Science University (OHSU) staff, patients, and visitors
• Greet all riders with a friendly presence
• Answer questions and give directions
• Accurately enforce fares for an average of 10,000 riders per day
• Data entry such as, recording number of riders, wind direction, speed, voltage and amps
• Maintain all Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards for safety compliance
• Opening, closing, and daily operations of the Portland Aerial Tram
- Cabin Attendant at Doppelmayr
- CPA Administrative Assistant at Greet Clients in a professional manor
- Administrative Support Intern at Stephan's Creek Crossing
- Development Assistant at Community Cycling Center
1 year at this Job
15+ years), effective time management, self-motivated, effective decision maker, superior customer service skills.
- Cabin Attendant at Augusta National Golf Club
- Environmental Services at University of Kansas Medical Center
- Assistant Store Manager at QuikTrip
at this Job
Presidential Aviation, Swift Aviation, Jet Professionals, Flight Crews Unlimited, Gama
Aviation, A-OK Jets, Inflight Crews Connections, Flight Works, Meridian & Confidential Part 91
• Management of cabin including cabin management systems, safety equipment and galley equipment for response ready state
• Ensure safety of passengers, dining service, well-being of clients/guest, including order of catering to include international catering or the ability to cook on board
• Communication with FBO's, flight deck, operations and dispatch
• Safety briefing to passengers in accordance with FAA regulations
• Prepare full-flat berths at passenger requests
• Meets commitments to clients and the management of changing client scheduling demands
• Provide client profiles updates, post-trip reports, catering reports and maintain other required paperwork
• Set-up and re-stocking of aircraft, post flight summary reports, cleaning of A/C to include arranging any dry cleaning of linens, bedding and LOPA items
• Maintains strict confidentiality
• International and domestic destinations with professional fluency in Spanish and conversational Mandarin
• Contributes to building a positive crew spirit
• Other duties as assigned
- Contract Cabin Attendant at Current Clients
- REALTOR at Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors
- Corporate Cabin Attendant at Current Clients
- Lead Flight Attendant at RYAN International Airlines
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Real Estate Principles
Began with Priester Aviation as the Operator of VistaJet aircraft. Currently VistaJet aircraft are operated under the| Jet Aviation Certificate.
- Cabin Attendant / Flight Attendant at VistaJet
- Flight Attendant at GoJet Airlines
- Cocktail & Food Server at Ritz
- Cocktail & Food Server / Bartender at Duffy's Sports Grill on Clematis
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Airline Customer Service Skills
- - Hospitality and Tourism
My duties were to assist members and guests with their luggage. I was entitled to provide stellar services that is expected from this fine golf club.
My duties were to assist members and guests with their luggage. I
was entitled to provide stellar services that is expected from this
fine golf club.
- Cabin Attendant/ Concierge at Augusta National Golf Club
- Doorman at Sage Valley Golf Club
- Account executive at Newfire Media
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- Provide exemplary customer service to all aspects of the cabin and ensure the safety and comfort of VIP Clientele - Purchase and maintained inventory for the aircraft and hanger - Provide on-board passenger service & food preparation to ensure luxury quality and comfort during each flight
- CABIN ATTENDANT - Kalitta Charters at
- Corporate Flight Attendant at Flexjet
- Flight Attendant/Business Class Server at Delta Airlines
- Customer Service Clerk at CVS Pharmacy
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Computer Software Apps - Computer Software Apps
• Assisted with vehicle loading, greeting passengers & making sure they get from their cars onto the ferry safely
• Most days spent in charge of Premium Lounge checking in & serving upwards of 60 passengers serving drinks/food
• Worked in ship's fast-paced cafe, serving food & making coffees
• Sailings ended with scrubbing-out of outlet worked in or assigned area, including cleaning/making up cabins, tidying passenger seating areas, etc
• Participated in weekly general emergency and abandon ship drills, following duties for assigned muster number
- Cabin Attendant at Interislander - Passenger Ferry
- Customer Service Associate & Key Holder at Z - Stoke
- Shift Manager at RaceTrac - Service Station
5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Cabin Attendant at Harbor Breeze Cruises
- Barista at Starbucks
- Swing Manager at McDonald's
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent