Served as a cabin crew member for VIP and business-chartered flights
- Cabin Crew (Freelance) at v Avcon Jet
- German Teacher and Education Planner at v BRG Boerhaavegasse
- Receptionist and Clinical Assistant at Medical Clinic Dr. Pichler and Dr. Gebhard
- Receptionist and Fitness Assistant at v Holmes Place Fitness and Health Centre
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Comparative Literature
- Diploma in Life and Social Coach - Trained to be
* Conversant with the contents of the Cabin Crew Safety and Emergency Procedures. * Ensure the safety of and well being of passengers and crew * Ensure consistent passenger satisfaction by providing courteous, prompt and efficient in-flight service. * Ensure that prompt attention is given to any medical emergency situation in flight * Perform such other duties outside the normal scope of responsibilities that may be required to maximize the efficiency, productivity, teamwork, customer relations and enhance the entire operations of the company. * Balance the accounts pertaining to in-flight sales * Qualified to act as in-charge or lead cabin attendant if called upon at any given time * Currently Trained and experienced on the following aircraft types * Boeing 737-800 * ATR 72-600 * Boeing 767-300ER * Dash 8 Q-400
- CABIN CREW at Caribbean Airlines Ltd
- SUPERVISOR CUSTOMER SERVICE at Long Circular Club Health and Wellness
- CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT ASSISTANT and OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH/SAFETY WARDEN at Guardian Life of the Caribbean Ltd
- CUSTOMER AND SALES SEPCIALIST at Sprint PCS
11 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - English
• Coordinate the assignment of cabin crew positions to my charge
• Lead, coordinate, supervise and execute the operation and service procedures on board.
• Detect in the operation the findings, non-conformities and opportunities for improvement of the processes related to cabin crew and propose the necessary action plans.
• Know, communicate, comply with and ensure compliance in their areas with safety policies, rules and procedures; industrial safety, occupational health, quality and environment.
- CABIN CREW, AVIANCA S.A.S at CABIN PURSER
- REPRESENTATIVE OF STAFF CUSTOMER SERVICES at TRANSAEREO LAN COLOMBIA
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- - UNDERGRADUATE
- - CREW RESOURCE MANAGEMENT COURSE CRM
• Successfully completed extensive cabin crew member training and testing under the EASA guidelines and Norwegian Air International Irish certificate.
• Successfully completed extensive senior cabin crew/cabin chief training and testing.
• Manage of team of four cabin crew members for inflight safety operations and exceptional customer service on a 189 passenger Boeing 737 Max aircraft for transatlantic flights to Ireland.
• Based at T.F. Greene Airport, PVD
- Senior Cabin Crew Member at Norwegian Airlines, Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA, Postboks
- Flight Attendant at Air Wisconsin
- SR Customer Service Representative/Disability Benefits Manager at Aetna Life Insurance Company
1 year, 8 months at this Job
11/2/2016- Cabin crew in Emirates Airlines Dubai, UAE -attending a pre-flight briefing, during which air cabin crew are assigned their working positions for the upcoming flight. -carrying out pre-flight duties, including checking the safety equipment and security checks -welcoming and informing passengers of the aircraft safety procedures -serving meals and refreshments and selling duty-free goods
- Cabin crew at Emirates Airlines
- Mandarin Chinese-Serbian interpreter at Mandarin Chinese-Serbian
- English language instructor at The Star of Outlook English Competition' CCTV
- English and Spanish language teacher at English and Spanish
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- MA - International Human Resource Management
- MA Language Professor - language
- B.A. - Chinese, English and Spanish language
- HR specialist - Human Resource Recruiting
- - Chinese language translation and interpreting course
Lead- cabin crew. I was the lead of a team in cleaning the planes. My job was to do a security check of the plane as my team cleaned the bathrooms, gallery area, magazines and ect. I also cleaned the cockpits and made sure everything was in place for the next flight.
- Prospect cabin crew at Prospect
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Provided safety, security and comfort for passengers and other crew members by doing routine safety checks before takeoff and landing
● Welcomed passengers as they board the plane and helping them find their seats
● Offered excellent customer in-flight experience by serving meals and drinks to the passengers throughout the flight, promoting the sale of duty-free products, helping passengers to load/unload luggage from the overhead lockers
● Dealt with difficult passengers & situations politely but firmly
● Helped new cabin crew members to learn their duties and responsibilities by emphasizing the importance of safety procedures
● Operated one flight as a Cabin Chief/Purser. Managed and coordinated all cabin operations activities. Ensured the safety and security of cabin operations and compliance with legislation
- Cabin Crew Member at JFK Base
- Consultant- Alternative Investments at MORGAN STANLEY
- Analyst at VESTMARK
- Finance Intern-Alternative Investments at NEUBERGER BERMAN
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance and Investments
Debrief ground crew and the flight deck concerning passengers with special needs, flight conditions, emergency procedures, and unusual activity; assure compliance with Federal Aviation safety regulations; communicate airliner safety features; provide destination information, resolve conflicts, supervise cabin crew and file expense reports.
- Cabin Crew Member at American Airlines
- Communications Specialist Intern at American Airlines
- Client Liaison/ Departure Coordinator at Triangle Ground Services
- Agent at Tranzac Insurance
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- MA - International Affairs
- BA - Government and World Affairs
from Sept 2005, liaising with the DGCA officer for preparing question paper, conducting exams and drills (fire, swim and slide).
● DGCA certified safety instructor for initial training of cabin crew. Also certified as First-Aid professional from American Heart Association (St. Johns Hospital, Bangalore).
- cabin crew safety instructor at American Heart Association
- Facility Executive (Administration) at Colliers International
- Team Lead at HP Global E Business Operations
- In-flight Manager at Kingfisher Airlines Limited
13 years, 6 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Human Resource
- Bachelors in Commerce - Marketing and Advertisement
• Leadership Management
• A "Senior" Cabin Crew Member, in direct communications with flight crew, crew operations and In-flight management.
• Announce all safety and emergency announcements/demonstrations. Crew briefings (emergency/non-emergency). * Emergency evacuation on land or water landings and rapid decompression.
• Ensuring the comfort, safety and security to PAX and Crew Members throughout the flight.
• Provides Premium First Class catering services. Ensure meals, commissary and domestic supplies.
• Skilled to control a hostile environment, mediating and de-escalating potential disorderly situations.
• Perform duties under minimal time constraints, regulated safety, security (breached) and emergency equipments pre-flight checks and updated emergency procedures.
• Certified First Responder, CPR, Defibrillator, Fire Safety, Hazardous & Dangerous Goods and Emergency Equipments.
• Skilled in pilot and crew members incapacitation. * Responsible for updated Operation Manuals and Crew members required documents and required items.
- Senior Cabin Crew Member at Norwegian Airlines/OSM Aviations
- Professional Private Driver at Uber Global, Inc., San Franciso, CA
- Flight Attendant at Mesa Air Group
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Certified - In-Flight and Aircraft Aviation
- Graduated - Certificates - Peace Officer Standardized Training, Criminal Ivestigations
- Associate Degree - Criminal Justice
- College Prep