at this Job
- Associate in accounting - azad
• Ensure the safety of fliers aboard the aircraft as the top priority.
• Marketing and selling onboard products.
• Providing leadership, assistance, and direction to fellow coworkers and passengers.
• Responsible for cross-selling products through cabin service.
• Monitor cabin crew during lead flight attendant positions to ensure proper compliance and grooming standards are met.
- Cabin Crew at Spirit Airlines
- Corporate Receptionist and Office Administrator Assistant at Compass Royalty Management LLC
- Sales Associate at Charming Charlie
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - customer service
I HAVE BEEN A SENIOR CABIN CREW SINCE 1998, HAVING WORKED FOR AIRLINES
- Cabin Crew at City Cruises
- Asst Base Manager at Indigo Airlines
- Inflight Manager at Kingfisher Airlines, Domestic/International Airlines
- Senior Cabin crew at Indian Airlines
at this Job
- bachelor of commerce - commerce
Perform cabin crew attendant duties for unscheduled flights throughout the United States and Global. Responsible for pre-and post-flight cabin preparation, passenger safety briefings and all food and beverage presentation.
- Part 135 Charter Cabin Crew Attendant at Journey Aviation
- Part 125 Flight Attendant at Resorts World Bimini, Opa Locka, Florida
- Part 121 Flight Attendant at Spirit Airlines
- Part 121 Flight Attendant at Bimini Island Air
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
Provided safety, security and comfort for passengers and other crew members by doing routine safety checks before takeoff and landing
● Welcomed passengers as they board the plane and helping them find their seats
● Offered excellent customer in-flight experience by serving meals and drinks to the passengers throughout the flight, promoting the sale of duty-free products, helping passengers to load/unload luggage from the overhead lockers
● Dealt with difficult passengers & situations politely but firmly
● Helped new cabin crew members to learn their duties and responsibilities by emphasizing the importance of safety procedures
● Operated one flight as a Cabin Chief/Purser. Managed and coordinated all cabin operations activities. Ensured the safety and security of cabin operations and compliance with legislation
- Cabin Crew Member at JFK Base
- Consultant- Alternative Investments at MORGAN STANLEY
- Analyst at VESTMARK
- Finance Intern-Alternative Investments at NEUBERGER BERMAN
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance and Investments
Cabin Crew Member, with responsibilities of Passengers safety in the Aircraft and working in a Team.
- Cabin Crew at Indigo Airlines
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Accounting & Finance
- Bachelor's - Accounting
cabin serviceperson is responsible for cleaning and preparing the interior of aircraft. The job involves bending and lifting bags of blankets weighing between 45-50 lbs. ... Other service persons are responsible for the exterior of the aircraft. They wash, polish, touch up paint, and de-ice the outside of the airplane.
- Cabin Crew at ABM Industries, Inc.
- Cashier at Sbarro
- Bakery Associate at Walmart Supercenter
- Sales Associate at The Children's Place Outlet
7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT STEWARD/ SENIOR CABIN CREW(Domestic)
• Licensed Safety Professional Government Card Holder inAviation.
• Trained to work under pressure especially during emergencies.
• Able to communicate better people from different cultures.
• Enhanced my problem solving skills.
• Used my knowledge and skills as a nurse to meet and assist in various medical emergencies on board like cardiac arrest, difficulty of breathing, giving birth inflight and even death on board.
- Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant at PHILIPPINE AIRLINES
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Nursing
• Completed over 3,000 hours of international service onboard Emirates Boeing and Airbus aircrafts.
• Completed over 2,000 hours of international Business Class flights.
• Received many awards with Customer Connection and Exceeding Guest Satisfaction.
• Completed over 10 trips with the Royal Family of Dubai.
• Trained and developed over 7,000 Emirates cabin crew with emphasis in the Business Class Sector at the Emirates Headquarters in Dubai. ◦ Areas of Training included Passenger & Crew Safety, Food Safety, Crew Sanitation, Guest Services expectations, Business Class F&B, and M.O.D. Training. ◦ Training classes: held multiple times a week, groups of 200+ Crew.
• Joined Emirates mentorship program in 2015 to help mentor over 300 Business Class Cabin Crew. Key Accomplishment
• Successfully implemented the first Meal Ordering Device (M.O.D.), in an intensive 8 month training period for all of our 7,000+ business class cabin crew members. The M.O.D. paved the way for a much more effective and time efficient service, which helped Emirates' commitment to deliver the world's best inflight experience.
- Business Class Cabin Crew & Cabin Crew Training & Development at Emirates Airline
- Guest Relation Manager & Event Coordinator at Lisbon Destination Hostel
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Diploma - Aviation
Providing outstanding customer service in the aircraft to impress our customers, recognizing cultural differences and individual needs. Working within a team of Cabin Crew to time constraints to ensure that all elements of the Qatar Airways product is successfully delivered to our passenger's satisfaction. Ensure Qatar Airways high level of safety standards onboard the aircraft always for the safety of passengers and employees. Maintain a high standard of personal presentation at all times and to feel. To present yourself in a positive, approachable and professional manner regardless of the situation. Working together with international staff to ensure quality results are achieved for Qatar Airways. Responsibilities: Deal with security and emergency situations which may arise. Administer first aid to passengers. Ensure that all emergency equipment is in working order prior to take off and to confirm all equipment is present for the flight ahead.
- Cabin crew at Qatar Airways
- Doorman at Atlantis the Palm
- F&B attendant at Aquaventure, Atlantis the Palm
- Real estate specialist at Eurodom, Dnipro
5 years, 4 months at this Job