As a lead journeyman cabinetmaker, my responsibilities include managing an individual piece, room, or entire job, start to finish.
- Journeyman Cabinetmaker at Eisenhardt Mills Inc
- Apprenticeship at Eisenhardt Mills Inc
- Studio Fellowship at Center for Furniture Craftsmanship
- Assistant to the 12 Week Intensive at Center for Furniture Craftsmanship
8 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Furniture Making
- Bachelor's - Art History
• Construct and assemble cabinet components, making sure that all pieces fit the dimensions specified by the client.
• Verify and double check all calculations to ensure alignment of all side panels, hinges and doors, always using blueprints or design plans for reference
• Clean and repair all equipment necessary for work, including hand saws, miter and table saws, planers, HVLP spray guns and a variety of drills and sanding tools.
• Always maintain exacting standards with measurements and markings to ensure efficient material usage and maintain budgetary compliance.
• Properly install appropriate hardware, hinges and handles and order appropriate replacement materials when needed.
• Match materials and wood grains to adhere to client requests, appropriate application requirements and uniformity of all components.
• Reinforce joints and attachments to maximize sturdiness and durability without compromising aesthetic appeal or functionality.
• Superior logistical expertise to ensure all components are safely and appropriately delivered and installed to industry standards and meet client specifications
- Cabinetmaker at Freeman Cabinets
- Process Server at Hexagon Investigations
- Account Executive at Third Wave Digital
- Insurance Agent at Combined Insurance
5 months at this Job
- - Life & Health Insurance Agent State of Georgia
Master Carpenter Professional Craftsman
- Cabinetmaker at Colonial cabinets
5 years at this Job
- High school - Basic
I currently work in the custom fabrication department of a high volume commercial millwork shop. I receive blueprints for projects such as furniture, die-walls, countertops, and trim kits and I am responsible for completing these projects to detailed specifications, maintaining a broad variety of company tools, and accounting for the allocation of raw materials. I am seeking new employment that more directly involves my analytical skills ($18/HR)
- Cabinetmaker at Jeffrey Ellis Carl Cabinetmakers
- Carpenter/Mason Sergeant (E5) at New York Army National Guard, 1156 Engineer Co
- at Polliseni Construction
8 months at this Job
- B.A. - History
- Cabinetmaker at Seaboard cabinet co.
- Lead Installer at Tailored Living
- Finish Carpenter apprentice at City builders Inc
- Cabinet Maker's apprentice at Bristol Design & Construction
7 months at this Job
- AA - Business management
Job Duties: Work in a team assembling commercial cabinetry and store displays
- Cabinetmaker at Carlson Co
- Installer at Restech Services
- Computer Support Tech at School Dist of Janesville
- Hardware Support Specialist at Burroughs Corp/Unisys
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Cabinetmaker - Cabiner making
- Associate - Culinary Arts
- Associate - General Electronics
- High school - General
• Design and fabric cabinets according with the customer specifications as needed.
• Calculate all the materials required and negotiate raw materials prices with the suppliers.
• Read and verified detailing in construction plans when is required in projects.
- Cabinetmaker at Own Business
- Electrician at
- at Criminal Investigation Academy
- Post Office, Security Guard, Carpenter and Electrician, Mechanic and Cargo Aircraft at Department of Defense of United States of America
4 years at this Job
- Master degree in Business Administration - Human Resources
- - Electrician
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration - Management
Build and design cabinets and furniture Develop drawings using AutoCAD and Fusion 360 Drawings include shop drawings and details for construction and site expansion. Mechanical 3D models for 3D printing
- Cabinetmaker at Garden Grove Unified School District
- Cabinet Maker at
at this Job
- Some college
- - Cabinet Making
Duties were to assemble cases and reception desks/walls. I was the lead man that milled and assembled any products that required a lot of detail and real wood that came through the commercial shop
- Cabinetmaker at McWorkman Millworks Inc
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Fabricating and installing architectural millwork, as well as Maintaining machines and the property. Anything from electrical, plumbing and any other general repairs.
- Cabinetmaker at Breakfast Woodworks Inc
- Cabinetmaker at Formatron Corp
- Woodworker Helper at Amendola Woodworking
22 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma