- Cable installer at Techforce Telecom
- Contracted Cleaner at XCI Building Services Sysco
- Deli /Cashier at Kroger Stores
- Server / Cashier / Shift Manager at
3 months at this Job
Direct Support Professional/ ResCare 05/2013-11/2016 I helped provide a safe environment for mental health illness individuals, I took them out into the community, and made sure they had fun and were happy. I put in daily files and reports into the companies data base and help file reports into the office. Cable Installer/ College Cable 06/2007-01/2011 I installed, repaired, and disconnected cable in and out of dorms, homes and businesses. I traveled with job and worked in very high demand of cable needs. I followed and reported all work duties and managed equipment under stressful environments.
- Cable Installer at College Cable
- GENERAL LABORER at VALLEY FARM EQUIPMENT
3 years, 6 months at this Job
As a cable Installer I run cable, connect cable boxes and modems, train customer in service installing, climb telephone poll to connect cable for Spectrum
- Cable Installer at DCOMM Inc
- BSP Supervisor at Pacific Autow Center
- Men's Department Suit Specialist at Nordstrom Rack
- Warehouse Supervisor at Del Mar Fairgrounds
4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Cable installer and appliances troubleshooting Experience two years knowing how to install and fix appliances and cable tv very good with my hands and know my way around appliances very friendly peoples person.
- Cable Installer at TriWire Engineering Solutions
- Cable Technician/Installer at All county Commitions
- Maintenance Manager at Osborne Association
- School Bus Driver at Malik and Tracey transpotion
10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Certificate - Automotive
cable installer 3 responsible for building data center infrastructure
- cable installer 3 at DIRECT LINE COMMUNICATIONS
- cable Technician at Fiberplus
- Cable technician at
- Cable technician at Tel-net group
1 year at this Job
- - Electronics
• Commercial / Business Class cable installer for Time Warner Cable, experienced with phone, cable TV, and internet.
• Experienced with hanging aerial drops as well as underground drops from the tap to the house. Installed exterior cable and phone outlets, wall drops for interior outlets, setting up the main house box for cable connection on the outside of homes as well as connecting telephone "nids"
• Connecting / terminating data and voice ports to patch panels and outlets, 66 punch down blocks, and cross connects for phone switches.
- Business Class Cable Installer at Broadband Telecom Services
- Supervisor / Lead Technician at Near Future
- Residential Cable Installer at Dcomm
- Letter Carrier at United States Postal Service
3 years at this Job
- - Front End Web Development & Java Programming
- - Business Administration
- Cable Technician at Time Warner Cable/Charter
12 years, 9 months at this Job
- some HS
Responded in a timely fashion to customer locations for scheduled installations.
● Inspected installation sites to determine best line placement.
● Drilled holes when needed and ran lines.
● Installed Xfinity and TiVo entertainment systems, regular cable systems, networking systems, and security systems.
● Tested all installed components to insure they were working properly.
● Activated new installations on-site.
● Gave customers brief tutorials on their new equipment.
● Responded to repair calls.
● Tested existing systems with which customers were experiencing problems.
● Tested lines and signals, completing home certifications on every job using meters and tools.
● Replaced lines as needed.
● Installed amplifiers as needed.
● If issue was not Cable Company's fault, gave customer explanation and price quote for repair to site issues.
● Exhibited outstanding customer responsiveness and received high marks on telephone and computer surveys.
● Successfully completed intensive training course provided by Comcast and SuddenLink after being hired.
- Cable Installer at Pooles Cable
5 years at this Job
Chesapeake, VA 23320 05/2010 - Present Hours per week: 40 Salary: $23.00 an hour Supervisor: Gary Smoak, do not contact Perform installation and supervisory work providing government clients with full-service, licensed electrical contracting services and specializing in electrical design, controls and fiber/data/voice/security services. Supervise eight technicians installing phone and computer cabling underground, ceiling, and in pipe. Note differences in wire and cable colors so that work is performed correctly. Test circuits and components of malfunctioning telecommunications equipment to isolate sources of malfunctions, using test meters, circuit diagrams, polarity probes, and other hand tools. Test repaired, newly installed, and updated equipment to ensure that it functions properly and conforms to specifications. Drive crew trucks to and from work areas. Inspect equipment regularly to ensure proper functioning. Repair or replace faulty equipment. Remove and remake connections in order to change circuit layouts, following work orders or diagrams. Analyze test readings, computer printouts, and trouble reports to determine equipment repair needs and require repair methods. Adjust or modify equipment to enhance equipment performance or respond to customer requests. Experienced in all of the following services: fiber-optic cable installation and splicing; structured network cabling - Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6 cabling installation; voice and telephone cabling/wiring; audio/video; cabling construction services; underground conduit construction, aerial cable placement and pole setting; conduit rodding, cleaning, and cable pulling; multimode cable; single mode cable; FDDI; ST/SC connectors; plowed and trenched cabling installations; pipe pushing and tunneling; outdoor cabling; multimedia outlets; and wall or rack-mounted cabinets. SIGNIFICANT PROJECTS INCLUDE 1. Multi-Purpose Machine Gun Range at Camp Lejeune, NC 2. Controlled targets for state of the art training facility for MOUT (Military Operations on Urban Terrain), Camp Lejeune, NC; supervised 10 employees. 3. Bachelors' Officers Renovation, New River Air Station 4. New aviation support building, Cherry Point, NC 5. Wounded Warrior Center - fiber optic cabling for solar panel bank, Camp Lejeune, NC Cable Installer/Foreman Pride Electrical Contracting 117 Turners Dairy Rd. Morehead City, NC 28557-4529 09/2009 - 05/2010 Hours per week: 40 Salary: $18.00 an hour Supervisor: Ray Florez Supervised the installation of telecommunications equipment for television, telephone, and high speed internet and data in military barracks. Duties were similar to those described above. Installation Technician Business Communication Systems of North Carolina 1901-D S. Glenburnie Rd. New Bern, NC 28562 05/2008 - 09/2009 Hours per week: 40 Salary: $17.00 an hour Supervisor: Jeff Mindak Installed, terminated and certified copper, coax and fiber optic data and voice network cabling for commercial operations. Determined pre-existing cabling and direct routes to plan and ensure quality for future installation. Projects included the Craven County Court House and Jail construction, Harris Teeter supermarket, Fresh Markets in various locations and several doctors' offices. Facilities Technician Tillamook Cheese Factory 4175 Highway 101 N. Tillamook, OR 97141 06/2005 - 04/2008 Hours per week: 40 Salary: $17.00 Supervisor: Gary Lusby Performed industrial maintenance work including electrical, carpentry, and masonry on this 100-year old cheese manufacturing facility. Managed projects for contracted work for roofing and paving. Performed routine preventive maintenance to ensure building systems operated efficiently and the physical condition of the buildings did not deteriorate. Tools - hand and power tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices; drain and pipe cleaning equipment, pipe and tube cutters. Technology - Microsoft Outlook and Word, computerized maintenance management system, and digital direct control DDC energy management software. Industry Electrician Ronco Machines and Rigging P. O. Box 175 Lake Winola, PA 18625 07/2002 - 06/2005 Hours per week: 40 Salary: Supervisor: Ronco provides custom design to complete machinery line rebuilds and upgrades and design and engineering projects from basic fabrication to creation of complete turn-key systems. Installed high voltage electrical wiring and programmable controllers (PLC) into industrial machinery. Performed preventive maintenance and trouble-shooting for new installation and pre-existing industrial machinery. Calculated conductor sizing for different voltage applications and conduit and wire way sizing. Planned electrical wire routing. Installation Foreman and Technician
- Cable Installer/Foreman at Professional Place West
- Installation foreman at Northeast Data & Telephone Networking
8 years, 8 months at this Job
tampa, fl Telecommunications Services Telecommunications, network installations, repair, and troubleshooting. Establish cable pathways; verify outlet box locations per print. Tackle new and existing buildings, remodels, new construction and troubleshooting. Create service loops terminations, labels, faceplates, and testing reports. Determine best approaches to existing network upgrades. Identify cable pathways crawl spaces closets and access paths. 66 block terminations and installations, 110 terminations and installations, rack assembly installations, patch panel terminations and installations
- Comerical Cable Installer at Custom Cable inc
- Cook at The Wolfs Den
- Customer Service at Computer Generated Solutions Inc
- Machine Operator at Leader Tech inc.
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Applied Sciences