AUGUST 2015-PRESENT Run and terminate low voltage cable. Received "Rookie of the Year" award after first full year of employment.
- DATA CABLE TECH at DATA CABLE TECH METRO SERVICES GROUP
- ASSISTANT MANAGER at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
- CULINARY CART OPERATOR at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Duties as a lead cable tech involve pre-fielding jobs, Installation of low voltage network cables, as well as fiber optic cables. Installation of Data centers, from racks and cabinets to raised flooring, computer equipment, servers, UPS equipment. Patching switches and servers, complete Data Center needs. I have done installations from small offices to Corporate Offices. Which include, inside wiring, outside wiring, CAT3 - CAT6E, Fiber optic cabling, single mode and multi mode fiber optic splicing, mechanical terminations, paging systems such as Valcom and Bogen. Wireless systems, phone systems, IP phones, Cisco systems. CCTV, installation of video surveillance cameras and equipment. Access control systems, security equipment.
- Lead cable Tech at MARK IV Communications
- Foreman at California Communications
- Lead Telecommunications Technician at Technology Integration Group
- Warehouse Assistant at Sunray Lighting
17 years, 10 months at this Job
- - General Education
All aspects of cable phone and internet install
- Cox cable tech at Cox cable
10 years at this Job
- Associate - Aerospace propulsion
Installing and/or repairing cable TV and High Speed Data or Digital Services inside and outside of residential and commercial customers. Performs upgrades, downgrades, pre-wiring and dwelling installations. Install drops, outlets, converters, cable modems, digital terminals and other cable system devices. Measuring, recording and determining cable signals Troubleshooting problems. Maintaining, securing and accounting for equipment inventories. Preparing regular, accurate, legible and timely cable system records.
- Cable Tech Supervisor at Advanced Cable
- Supervisor at Triwire
- Supervisors at Cable Installer Comcast
- Customer Service CAE at Comcast
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate - Commercial Banking
- - Commercial Banking
I installed, Disconnects and completed trouble calls. Also starting new accounts as needed.
- Cable tech at Time Warner Cable TWC
- Bartender/Server at The Happy Grape
- Customer Service, Cashier, Floral, Stock at Kroger Stores
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- - LPN
Cable tech for trident technologies for 2 months
- Trident at Cable Tech
- Packer and Shipper at Kflex USA
- AMT at Airclean systems
3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
get cable ready to go out on site at location
- cable tech at Halliburton
- Pest Control Technician at Orkin
1 year, 1 month at this Job
•Successful in a fast-paced environment
•osha regulatory compliance strong mechanical aptitude
•dependable independent worker ability to lift cargo and work at heights experience operating forklifts, and Driving box trucks. Experience: I.T. Netcom. Miami, Fl Field cable tech. supervisor. 02/07 to 06/13
• Successfully handled production and warehouse.
• Analyzed budget requests to identify areas in which reductions could be made.
• Planned organization policies and goals and implemented goals.
• Executed daily operations of over looking blue prints and work contracts, driving 24' work truck to varys sites where supplies are needed. Chili's Bar and Grill Miami, FL Prep Cook lead 6/03/13 to Still Hold
•Established operational procedures for activities, such as verification of incoming delivery shipments, handling and disposition of materials and keeping cooler inventory current.
• Inspected physical condition of kitchen equipment and prepared work orders for Delivery, repairs and requisitions for replacement of equipment.
• Train new hires on how to execute proper recipes.
- Field cable tech. supervisor at I.T. Netcom
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school
Responsibilities Going people house and install cable in the Detroit area and Hamtramck Accomplishments I got move up to level 4 they highs pay in the company Skills Used Run drop run line in home putting box phone Internet
- Cable tech at Lecom /Comcast
6 years at this Job
- High school diploma
I drove a company van and installed cable. I had to climb 28ft ladders to install new lines
● I had to have good customer service and problem solve for customers.
- cable tech at Spectrum
- QA at HONDA OF AMERICA
- at KROGER DISTRIBUTION
2 years, 3 months at this Job