Working with the Full-Chip FloorPlanning (FCFP) team in developing the flow and supporting multiple projects across various advanced process nodes. Make enhancements and debug various parts of the FCFP methodology which involves feedthrough/repeater insertion, pin assignment, SSB/AXI implementation, Budgeting and Design for Power (DFP) for hierarchical designs (cpucores, discrete graphics, server SoCs). Maintain and enhance ECO flows for functional changes at block level and top level connectivity changes. Work with external CAD tool vendors for bug fixing and tool enhancements. Maintain a bi-weekly release of the flow to project teams.
- CAD Design Engineer at Advanced Micro Devices
- Graduate Service Assistant-Grader at Arizona State University
- Software Engineering Intern, R&D at Cadence Design Systems
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Computer Engineering - Electrical Engineering
- - Technology
• Utilize NX9, UG NX, Unigraphics NX9.0, Unigraphics NX 8.0 and some CATIA V5 CAD software
• 3D Solid modeling and free form design and 2D drawing creation of automotive wheel trim, chrome plated trim, aluminum, badging, protective film/overlays, and other complex interior and exterior plastic injection molded assemblies and sub-assemblies for various GM, FCA, Ford, Honda, Toyota, and other OEM and tier companies, along with other non-automotive applications, while meeting or exceeding customer requirements.
• Assess internal designs and designs from customers and develop better parts based on DFM (Design For Manufacturability) and DFA (Design For Assembly) techniques
• Participate in design reviews
• Participate in DFMEA & VA/VE discussions established by Project Engineering/Program Management
• Helped to develop our Data Management system, and created processes for Engineering Change Requests and Data Transfer Requests.
• Responsible for all CAD Data Management and CAD Data Transfers
• Assist with engineering in troubleshooting complex design and tooling issues
• Utilize Word, Powerpoint, Paint, and other software to generate reports and markups for engineering/tooling assistance.
- Unigraphics CAD Design Engineer/Senior Product Designer at EG Transpire-Formerly Florida Production Engineering
- Unigraphics NX3 Senior Designer at Emergent Systems - North American Lighting, Inc
- Unigraphics NX3 Senior Designer at MSX International
- Unigraphics NX2 Senior Designer at MSX International
10 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates Degree Curriculum - Vehicle Body Design
Reverse engineer acquired targets of interest using hand held and scene 3D scanners to build a mesh surface model and future 3D solid models using various CAD modeling software. Integrate modeling with CEM, RF, and other analysis packages. Compile report of mechanical and operational details of specific acuired targets.
- CAD Design Engineer at MacAuley Brown
- CAD and Simulation Engineer at Leidos-Integrated Solutions Div
- Senior Engineering Designer at Defense Engineering Corp
- Engineering Designer II at SAIC
4 months at this Job
- AS - Advanced Technical Intelligence Analysis
- - Mechanical Engineering Technology
- AAS - Mechanical Engineering Technology
- - Material Science and Engineering
• Work closely with R&D department and performed all hand-on activities to develop mechanical designs from concept, to detail design, to full-scale manufacturing.
• As a computer aided design engineer, routinely design fiber optics and copper cable plans for outside plant engineering.
• Using mechanical and design engineering skills to calculate admissible fiber optics cable quality, size of PFP cabinets, cable path and field data.
• Using advanced knowledge of physics, system design, optimization and mathematics to perform system and wind loading analysis.
- CAD DESIGN ENGINEER at F.J.S. CABLE ENGINEERING, INC
- CAD DRAFTER at MATTSON RESOURCES LLC
- VALIDATION ENGINEER at VASTEK INC
- MECHANICAL ENGINEER at PRECISION ENGINEERING
9 months at this Job
- MASTER'S DEGREE - MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE - MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
FL CERFP acts as a secondary mission to the unit, training for a mass casualty event in the states. Leads CERFP decontamination teams through the mass casualty event scenarios. Conducts intake of victims, provides clear guidance and direction for decontamination procedures. Communicates with diverse people groups and ensures a stable environment throughout a dynamic situation.
- Nurse Call Technician II / CAD Design Engineer at Army National Guard
- Nurse Call Technician II / CAD Design Engineer at Ideacom Of The Gulf Coast
- Multichannel Transmission Systems Operator (25Q) at Army National Guard
- GIS Support Technician at World Of Change, Inc
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Design in Architecture - Design
- Associate of Arts
- High School Diploma
Created DFM code to modify customer layouts for improved yield, performance and reliability. Led verification
methodology on DFM improved customer layout for 12nm and 7nm technologies. Defined design rules,
implemented DRC verification code, and defined related mask prep flows and databases.
• Created and implemented verification methodology for DFM of advanced 7nm FINFET and 12nm FDSOI technologies.
• Formed and led global team, improving and implementing DFM verification tracking for global tapeout system.
- CAD Design Engineer, Design Enablement at GLOBALFOUNDRIES
- Physical Verification Engineer, Design Enablement at FREESCALE SEMICONDUCTORS INC
- at FREESCALE SEMICONDUCTORS INC
- Design Services Manager, Foundry Services Operations at FREESCALE SEMICONDUCTORS INC
3 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - (BS), Engineering Physics
Responsible for the reverse engineering of the Marines AAVP7 (Amphibious Assault
Vehicle) and defining the original design intent, critical features and their relationship to other components for the purpose of the AAV SU (Survivability Upgrade) project.
• Create 3D parametric models and assemblies, sheet metal part models and drawings with Creo (Pro/E). All drawings meet ASME Y14.5M for dimensioning and tolerances. All welding meets AWS standards. PDM system used is Windchill.
• Creating full parametric CAD models from 3D scan data acquired with the Surphaser and the FARO ScanArm scanners utilizing GeoMagic and exporting and verifying that those models are editable with SolidWorks and Creo.
• Development of procedures necessary for the training of personnel in the setup, proper use and best practices of 3D scanning, modeling and drawing creation.
• Security Clearance: Secret
- CAD/Design Engineer Senior at SAIC, Inc
- Engineering Designer at TKC Aerospace, Inc. - Aerotek, Inc
- Engineering Designer III at UEC Electronics, Inc
- Senior Engineering Technician at General Dynamics Land Systems
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Project Management
- Associate in Science - Drafting and Design Technology
- Create and modify detailed drawings of Electrical Schematics of vaporizers, superheaters, etc. - Interact with project and sales engineers in the sold vaporizor control systems. - Communicate with clients on drawing submittals and requested information.
- Electrical/Mechanical CAD Design Engineer at Cryogenic Industries, LLC
- Associate Technical Officer/Network Administrator at Group 1 Productions
- STEM Instructor at Gears 2 Robots
- Video Production Assistant at Production Video Inc.
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Associate of Science - Mathematics and Science
• 6-month assignment through Tata Technologies
• Received certificate of completion for Catia V6 training
• Responsible for creating / maintaining powertrain architecture of next generation FF vehicle (FF81)
• Provide design support for current vehicle (FF91) - motor mount / motor housing / high voltage cable / etc.
• Lead migration activity from Solidworks to Catia - recreate parametric models
• Interface with suppliers to confirm design feasibility / tooling costs / parts timing
• Support prototype / mule vehicle builds
- CAD Design Engineer at Faraday Future
- Powertrain Design Engineer at Karma Automotive LLC
- Engineer at Toyota Technical Center
- Laboratory Assistant at UCI
6 months at this Job
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering
- Associate of Occupational Studies Degree in Automotive and Truck Technology - Automotive
Importing client part files, communicating proper design intent to create cost effective plastic injection molds. After design is complete, create a program for CNC. Each project is to be managed until completion, from EDM, to benching, ordering parts, assembly, and first to final run.
- CAD Design Engineer at Xcentric Mold & Engineering Inc
- CAD Engineer at Tribal Manufacturing
- CAD Designer at Accutech
- CAD Engineer at Tribal Manufacturing
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - Applied Sciences
- Associate - Engineering