Structural Cad Drafter
- CAD Drafter at Beyler Consulting LLC
- CAD Drafter at AndersonChase Inc
- CAD Drafter at Sitts&Hill Engineers Inc
- Senior Cad Drafter at Anderson-Peyton Engineering Inc
10 months at this Job
- Associate degree - Computer-aided design and drafting
- CAD Drafter/Designer at The one design and build
- CAD Drafter/Designer at Koryo architecture ltd
- Architecture cad at Doo yang architecture ltd.
- Interior office owner at Design to
4 months at this Job
- Korea 2 year university degree - Architecture
Working as Cad Drafter for Cellsite Concepts
● Revise AutoCAD drawings regarding different pole codes such as BSL poles, JPA poles and Utility Light poles.
● Knowledgeable about Cellular Antenna equipment
● Familiar with Macro and Micro Cellsites
● Familiar with right of way setups
● Revision of existing drawings as per redlines
● Make updates as per clients requirement
● Knowledgeable about Microwave & Monopole sites
● Familiar with using Google earth and other references to form zoning and construction drawings
● Familiarity with code compliance
● Produces single line diagrams
- CAD Drafter at
- CAD Drafter at BETA Electric
4 months at this Job
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Main activities and responsibilities
• Working on Google Fibers, Crown Castle, Verizon Projects and NYCHA Projects.
• Working with programs Weaver, AutoCAD, Visio and Illustrator.
• Draw the plans, projects and/or As-Builts in AutoCAD and/or Illustrator.
• Finishing projects before the deadlines including ULFs.
• Training new coworkers on programs and/or Google Fiber Projects.
• Checking coworkers projects before submit them.
• Checking for all the information necessary to make a project from start to finish.
• Attending meetings regarding the future projects for the business on Google Projects. Name and address of employer BluePATH Telecommunication 292 Lafayette Street, Newark, NJ 07105 Liana Gummoe - Project Engineer / CAD Drafter Phone number: 860-917-9957 Email: [email protected] Type of business or sector Engineering
- CAD Drafter at BluePATH Telecommunication
- Bakery Clerk at Venice Bakery
- Architect at One Way Brazil
- Architectural Intern at City Hall of Contagem
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Architecture - Architecture
This resume was designed for my career in computer aided design
But I feel it is a good benchmark to indicate my hard work intelligence and desire to work
I am looking to further my career in public service retail and helping people
Jackson, MI 2008-2017
Employee-owned engineering and consulting firm specializing in services related to the transmission and use of electrical energy throughout the U.S. emphasizing on substation and transmission design.
Used AutoCAD (raster and vector) to create and revise electrical and substation drawings by way of marked up drawings, engineer sketches and PDF's. Experience in PR&C, Civil and physical/electrical drafting.
• Worked for Eversource & PPL updating drawings which consisted of one-lines, three-lines, wiring diagrams, schematics and panel views.
• Coordinated with remote offices to ensure projects follow client and company standards.
• Managed and created the final drawing packages by plotting full sets of drawings and documents, cross-referencing the drawing list and preparing the packages for shipment to the client.
• Good understanding of dimensioning and scaling to create aesthetically pleasing and usable drawings.
• Trained new hires on client and drawing standards, CAD procedures and general office responsibilities.
• Back-checked other CAD drafters work to ensure drawing completion and quality.
• Ensured on-time delivery and professional excellence with necessary exactness and accuracy of the designs.
- CAD Drafter at COMMONWEALTH ASSOCIATES, INC
9 years at this Job
located in Temecula, CA. I worked there as a CAD drafter for two years (2016-2018). Before that, I found work at a diner called Mega Tom's Burgers in Murrieta, CA where I worked as a cashier for 8 months in 2015-2016.
- CAD Drafter at Pacific Electric, Inc
2 years at this Job
- High school - engineering
• Prepared engineering drawings using AutoCAD system.
• Produce 3D designs with Revit and SketchUp as required
• Reviewed drawings to ensure in compliance with company's standard drawing procedures.
• Organized and maintained CAD files for all residential and commercial projects.
• Verified dimensions and floor plans through physical inspections when necessary.
• Converted old drafts to newer software so archives would be up-to-date.
• Communicated between master drafter and clients about design needs.
• Studied the connection between hardware and software as it pertains to drafting. CAD Drafter/Co-Owner (working remotely) January 2015-current Exactbrix Services, Akure, Ondo State, Nigeria
- CAD Drafter/Co-Owner at Exactbrix Services, Akure, Ondo State
- CAD Drafter at Promerqatar Contracting Co
4 years at this Job
- - Computer Information Systems
- National Diploma in Computer Engineering - Leisure and Community Pursuits
Cad drafter: -Created from scratch Cad drawings for permits and construction in the state of Minnesota. -Applied GIS and right-of-way drawings within construction documents to provide accurate detailed drawings of fiber construction. OSP Engineer: -Utilized proprietor programs such as NDS, FIREWORKS, JDS, and OSP-FM for fiber and copper design in the midwestern regions. -Provided project management over several wire centers while working on 2018 CAFII builds in Minnesota and North and South Dakota. -
- CAD Drafter/Osp Engineer at Goodman Networks
- CAD Drafter at Nextier Infrastructure Solutions
- at Study Abroad
- at Banzai Anime
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Architecture
Fayetteville, AR Nov 2016 - Aug 2018
American, Multinational Corporation, that operates in the food industry and is the second largest processor and marketer of chicken, beef and pork.
Electrical CAD Drafter
• Produced drawings and layouts for assigned projects in accordance with Tyson drafting standards, policies and procedures.
• Collaborate with all our project engineers to create the required documentation to successfully communicate Tyson's project needs to our suppliers and contractors throughout the Bid, Construction and follow-up "As Built" phase of the project.
• Responsible for the effective management of my assigned projects, drawing accuracy and inter-discipline coordination throughout the projects life cycle. Meet regularly with the project leaders and design engineers to ensure coordination between all the disciplines, Electrical, Mechanical, Refrigeration and Civil, Structural & Architectural (CSA).
• Provide support and contribution to the development of the new Tyson AutoCAD Drafting Standards manual.
• Continuously developing and improving my Drafting Skills by participating in the Tyson Foods provided "Global e-Training" program. Currently enrolled in Revit MEP 2017 (47% Complete).
- Electrical CAD Drafter at Tyson Foods, Inc
- CAD Operator at D&F Equipment Sales, Inc
- Project Engineer at Conagra Brands
- Packaging Engineer at Conagra Brands
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - General studies
I am a deadline-oriented professional who pays great attention to detail. Exceptional communication skills and ability to work within a team are among my highest priorities. I am a disciplined individual who is self-motivated, believes in punctuality, has a thirst for knowledge, and enjoys learning new technology. CAD DRAFTER, PRIORITY LAND SURVEYING, NORMAN, OK - 2018-2018 I was responsible for making detailed 2D computer drawings from auto cad program of lots and houses From field notes and printed them out. Did Title information as well.
- CAD DRAFTER, PRIORITY LAND SURVEYING at yes
- MECHANIC/DETAILER at NICHOLS MARINE
- MECHANIC/DETAILER at E&R BOATS
- LANDSCAPER/MECHANIC at COURTYARD CREATIONS
1 month at this Job
- - Computer-Aided Drafting and Design