- 788-2222 140 Siket Street, Harmon, Guam 96913 Supervisor: John Sherman, Barbara Burkhardt Position: Architectural Project Designer III / Coordinator, CAD Draftsman
- Architectural Project Designer III / Coordinator, CAD Draftsman at ARCHITECTURAL & ENGINEERING SERVICES
- CAD Shop Drawing Preparation / Architectural / Coordinator at CORETECH INT'L
- Support Engineer, Site Coordinator / CAD Tech / Project Designer III at DYLAN MECH
- Architect / Designer III at ARCHITECTS LAGUANA, LLC
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture - Architecture
- Bachelor's - Architecture
• Received and completed engineering change requests
• Collaborated with technicians to resolve issues with toolroom machines
• Handled both documentation and design changes
• Managed new product design with other engineers
• Design for mechanical and electrical aspects of machines
• Generated CAD parts and drawings for manufacture
• Created assembly procedures as needed
• Designed additional options/parts for existing products
• Communicated with Taiwan vendors to resolve issues and
- CAD Draftsman at Southwestern Industries
- Undergraduate Researcher at UCR Biomaterials and Nanomedicine Lab
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Design and Manufacturing
Compiling a bill of materials for fabrication and field construction based on 3D building models Detailing all components of a metal building system, including primary framing, secondary framing, wall panel systems, roof panel systems and all necessary flashings Creating and modifying electronic 3D models of custom metal building systems Coordinate structural, electrical, and mechanical designs and determine a method of presentation to graphically represent building plans. Check dimensions of materials to be used and assign numbers to lists of materials. Operate computer-aided drafting (CAD) equipment or conventional drafting station to produce designs, working drawings, charts, forms, and records.
- Cad Draftsman at Kirby Building Systems, Inc
- Construction Surveyor at True North Inc
- CASHIER / CUSTOMER SERVICE at Shell Gas station/ EZ Mart
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Civil Engineering Technology
Within Solidworks modified drawings and updated CAD models for storage solutions for commercial work vans. -Designed new products for customers with custom specification unique to their van. -Communicated constantly with shop employees on how to optimize design for more efficient fabrication. -Generated job travelers for the shop floor through the use of E2 ShopTech, and followed products through each phase of the manufacturing process. -Material worked with include Aluminum, Steel, and Stainless Steel.
- CAD Draftsman at J&M Truck Bodies
- Laser Programmer at UNI-FAB Industries
- 2D CAD/CAM programmer at Serrra Laser And Waterjet Center
- Oi-MD and a Laguna Swift at CNC Machinists
3 months at this Job
- Masters of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Responsible for purchasing all materials, tools, equipment, safety supplies and office supplies for the day to day operations of manufacturing Tanks and Vessels for the Oil Industry. Supply customers and potential customers with CAD Drawings based on specifications supplied by the customer and API, ASME code.
- Purchasing/CAD Draftsman at Tank Partners LLC
- Project Manager at Travis Industries LLC
- Project Manager at Basic Industries
- Superintendent at Big City Access
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Worked with clients to produce technical documents in the utilities industry.
• Client communications via telephone and e-mail.
• Maintaining of various personnel, departments, and resources to complete projects.
• Performed administrative tasks as needed.
- CAD Draftsman at Commonwealth Associates, Inc
- CAD Draftsman at Temporary Technical Services, Inc. / Crankshaft Machine Company, Inc
21 years at this Job
• Operated with AutoCAD 2017 and Adobe Acrobat Pro
• Inquiring Permits from WASD, FDOT, Public works, and cities.
• Setting up drawings for a project and working on redlines plans, elevations, sectional details, & shop drawings.
• Converting set plans to PDF and plotting set projects
- CAD Draftsman at Florida Engineering and Development Corp.
- CAD Draftsman at Ocean doors and windows
- Structural Drafter at Tadeos Engineering
- Structural Drafter at United Engineering Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- A.A in Architecture - Architecture
- - design
- High School Diploma
• Created 3D models for new parts for busways and plugs.
• Updated old parts, assemblies, and drawings to current design and representation standards.
• Modified existing parts and assemblies for design changes and updates.
• Created and modified orders, parts, and assemblies in Infor SyteLine database.
• Trained new employees in use of SyteLine and other company software.
- CAD Draftsman at Universal Electric Corporation
- CAD Draftsman at Tower Drafting Services
- Environmental Technician at Weavertown Environmental Group
- Machine Operator at ER Shaw Small Arms Manufacturing
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Detailed and coordinated 3D drawings of commercial mechanical HVAC systems. · Submitted shop drawings for fabrication and installation. · Downloaded CAMs from shop drawings for fabrication. · Created DXFs to be developed on CNC operated plasma systems.
- CAD Draftsman at McCorvey Sheet Metal
- Layout/Shear Departments at McCorvey Sheet Metal
3 years at this Job
- Associate - Engineering Design Graphics Mechanical Specialty
Preparing CAD documents for various aluminum doors. For churches, Schools and Colleges and other institutions around the country.
- CAD Draftsman at Cross Aluminum
- Mail Coordinator. JLL contractor at Whirlpool Corp
- Freelance at Janke Construction Company
- Engineer at
9 months at this Job
- B.S. in Architecture - Architecture
- A.S. in Architecture - Architecture