Feb 2018 - Present) This is a very small surveying company in Waterford so I have a wide range of responsibilities. Along with being a CAD Draftsman using AutoCAD, I also give IT software and hardware support, do general office/receptionist work and everything in between. This is also the company where I am currently developing a simple website using HTML, CSS and PHP for the owner.
- CAD Draftsman at DeKeyser Surveying
- at Reboot Tech Repair
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Engineering
As a cad draftsman, my role in the building and design process is to ensure engineering of cabinets to fit all appliance specs and room lay out.
- CAD Draftsman at River CIty Cabinets
- Cabinet Maker at Central Texas Millwork
2 years, 9 months at this Job
Revising and updating assembly and sub assembly drawings for Lee Company Products using 2-D and 3-D software. Designing solenoid valves to accommodate customer specifications. Create floor plan layouts to strategically rearrange current and future machines and equipment. Designed Solenoid Valves in Solid Works for representation in the Lee ROBERT Company Catalog.
- CAD Design Engineer at THE LEE COMPANY
- CAD Draftsman/Design Engineer at FASCIANI
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- - design
- High School Diploma
PERIOD: - APR 2017 TO Dec 2018. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
➢ All kind of Architectural / MEP designs drawings.
➢ Prepared Frame CAD drawings and steel calculations.
➢ Auto CAD detailed drawings, MEP drawings, 2D exterior and interior designs with high level creativity.
➢ Worked as an Auto CAD draftsman and 3D designer.
➢ Drafting the AutoCAD drawings by surveying the site.
➢ Involved in drawing submission for Municipality approval and Interior and exterior detailed drawings.
➢ Active in Projects site supervision and making set out plans. Job Profile.
➢ Qty take off for the Building materials.
- Auto CAD draftsman and 3D designer at GULF INTERNATIONAL CONTRACTING
- ENVIRON CONSULTANT at
- Auto cad draftman at HUSSAIN CONSTRUCTIONS
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- B.com - General
· Operated CAD programs to aid in designing electrical and mechanical systems of new and existing buildings · Prepared floorplans of buildings using CAD software in order for the design phase to commence · Utilized design and calculation software to meet all code requirements · Coordinated with team members and clients to keep designs up to date and stay on schedule · Completed Mike Holt’s “Understanding the NEC” Training · Took advantage of opportunities to advance education and software knowledge
- CAD Draftsman at Prater Engineering Associates
- Customer Service Associate at Kohl's
- Team Member at Target
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mathematics
• Created CAD Models & assemblies in SolidWorks from engineers’ written or verbal criteria.
• Assembled CAD Models in SolidWorks to ensure proper fit, form, & function.
• Created dimension & ballooning part drawings to company standards.
• Created dimension & ballooning large assembly drawings to company standards.
• Edited and documenting revisions to large assembly & Part Drawings to company standards.
• Worked with shop personnel to ensure drawings are clear, up to date, and follow company standards.
• Maintained older AutoCAD drawings using Draftsite.
- CAD Draftsman at Roadtec
11 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Electronics
Provide welders with Cad drawerings
- Cad Draftsman at FS FABCO
- Transportation at CDA RESORT
- Airman First Class at JBER, AK
1 month at this Job
- - Structural Engineering
Electro-Mechanical CAD ◦ AutoCAD ◦ AutoDesk Inventor ◦ Vault Basic ◦ BOM ◦ Initial Creation & Revision
- CAD Draftsman at Diagnosys Systems Inc
- CADD Tutor at Community College System of New Hampshire
- at RDS
- CNC Machinist at
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associate in Science - Mechanical Design Technology
Lynchburg, VA. ∙ Feb-2006 - Present Full service Gravure retail catalog printing facility, VPP Star site and OSHA certified CAD Draftsman/ Customer Service-Client Services Representative
- CAD Draftsman/ Customer Service-Client Services Representative at LSC Communications
- Effectively liaison at LSC Communications
- General Contractor committed to quality and sustainability at Long Meadows Inc
13 years, 1 month at this Job
- AAS - Architectural & Civil Specialization
• Received and completed engineering change requests
• Collaborated with technicians to resolve issues with toolroom machines
• Handled both documentation and design changes
• Managed new product design with other engineers
• Design for mechanical and electrical aspects of machines
• Generated CAD parts and drawings for manufacture
• Created assembly procedures as needed
• Designed additional options/parts for existing products
• Communicated with Taiwan vendors to resolve issues and
- CAD Draftsman at Southwestern Industries
- Undergraduate Researcher at UCR Biomaterials and Nanomedicine Lab
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Design and Manufacturing