• Development Liaison (QVS) Engineer with Body-In-White part responsibilities.
• Design and develop tooling fixtures, jigs, templates used in production and for part quality investigations.
• CAD design support for all teams in QVS department utilizing Siemens NX11, Teamcenter Engineering, Smaragd.
- CAD Engineer at Mercedes-Benz U.S. International
- Lead Designer at Viking Range Corporation
- CAD Designer at Gestamp Alabama
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.S - Mechanical Engineering
design and develop tools to meet customers' needs and specifications
• manufacture prototype tools, reverse engineer tools to improve design
• create CAD data drawings of parts, establish/eliminate quality variations in manufacturing process
• establish and improve manufacturing processes, design and build fixtures for tools/manufacturing
• train personnel in manufacturing processes
• customer and plant technical support
• create job packets/travelers for production
- Design / CAD Engineer at H.E. Parmer
- Design/Cad Engineer at Davert
- Quality Technician at Davert usa
- Quality Inspection at Bowling Green metal forming
3 years at this Job
- AAS - Machine tool technology. Cnc and manual machining
• Help restructure CAD file formatting
• Set up BOM in new ERP system (CSI/Syteline)
• Use AutoDesk Inventor to redraw and redesign outdated parts for Manitou Pontoon boats
- CAD Engineer at Triton Industries
- Design Release Engineer at Sumitomo Electric Wiring
- Design Engineer at Braun Industries
- Process Engineer at Kennedy Manufacturing
8 months at this Job
- - Mechanical Engineering
Responsible for design and review of patient-specific implants and surgical instruments using various software packages. Generate 3D models from diagnostic CT images. Work within CAD Department to facilitate and implement new designs, engineering changes and software development for CAD processes.
- CAD ENGINEER at CONFORMIS
- STORE MANAGER at ANTON'S CLEANERS
- SHIFT SUPERVISOR/BARISTA at ANTON'S CLEANERS
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associates Degree - Engineering
• Provide user-centered CAD designs of display cases to meet customer requirements and expedite manufacturing process
• Collaborated with project management and architects on SolidWork 3D designs to satisfy customer requirement
- CAD Engineer at RPI Industries
- Operation Administration Intern at Henrico County Public Utilities
- Automotive Technician at Goodyear Auto Service Center
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
Duties are to work closely with the Advanced Process Engineer and Cost Estimating Group.
• Designing and develop 3D automatic models for the Die Designers.
• Spend time dis-assembling large assemblies into detailed components and putting together the Bill of Material.
• Design 2D Robot cell layout concepts for the estimating department.
• Design 2D GD&T drawings for new programs.
• Develop overlays, do section cuts of the engineering changes.
• Develop training materials and give additional training to the Designers on NX assembly module.
• Design complex 3D models utilizing NX 11.
• Design 2D detail full scale drawings and manage engineering drawing documents.
- CAD Engineer at Quality Metalcraft Inc
- NX Senior Designer / Project Manager at CoAngle Design
- Linehaul Coach Operator at Suburban Mobility Authority for Regional Transportation
- Unigraphics Designer - (NX) at Add-Staff Incorporation
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Electro-Mechanical / Product Design
- Associate of Applied Science degree - Pre-Engineering
- Associate of Applied Science degree - Drafting / Computer Aided Design
• Prepare 2D & 3D files in accordance with company policy to support project teams.
• Research and apply new technology to solve complex challenges.
• Innovate automation equipment to accelerate manufacturing and improve product quality.
• Collaborate with manufacturing department to improve or create tooling.
• Communicate with vendors and customers to source material and discuss design requirements.
• Interface with ERP system to monitor material availability and review CAD documentation.
• Train production staff to read technical drawings and understand construction requirements.
- CAD Engineer at Recco Products
- Test Technician at Stryker Instruments
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Aeronautical Engineering
Softearrs. Silhouette fusion nuke
- Cad Engineer at Navionics Technologies Ltd
- Cad Engineer at CLOVE TECHNOLOGIES (P) Ltd
- Cad Engineer at Clove Technologies Ltd
1 year, 10 months at this Job
Design and Metal fabrication for hotels, restaurant and casino's. Design of hand railing systems, stairs and custom food guards.
- CAD Engineer at International Brass Works
- CAD Engineer at Recco Products
- Instructor at Kalamazoo Valley Community College
- Product Design Engineer at Fallon Illuminous Products
10 months at this Job
- BFA - Industrial Design
- Bachelor's of Arts - Industrial Design
• Designed patient specific orthopedic implants and instrumentation in accordance with FDA GMP and ISO-conforming quality standards.
• Oversaw quality and training systems for implant processes internally and with an offshore design team. Audited design team's quality and efficiency to ensure compliance with departmental standards and guided continuous improvement initiatives.
• Investigated NCMRs and implemented process changes through DCO and CAPA processes.
• Created and reviewed documentation for design and manufacture of implants and instrumentation including FMEAs, DHRs, WIs, and SOPs in accordance with company's FDA and ISO conforming quality system.
• Drove validation efforts for product design and process changes and software updates. Worked in cross-functional teams with goal of maximizing output potential of CAD manufacturing department.
• Optimized and validated next generation patient-specific instrumentation for manufacturability in CAD design and 3D printing processes.
• Delivered design rationale presentations to surgeons, investors, and internal employees. Represented company at trade shows to convert potential new customers.
- CAD Engineer III at Conformis Inc
- Capstone Leadership Project at Tufts University
- Industry Consulting Project at Tufts University
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- M.S. Engineering Management - business
- B.S. - Bioengineering