The Product Development and CAD Manager plans, organizes, directs and controls the CAD function, including updating models with the latest design changes and providing quality markers to customers in an accurate and timely manner. Leads the pattern team in product development functions such as; digitizing, grading, alterations and pattern modifications on the Gerber Accumark system. Attains and maintains full knowledge in factory's garment production processes to ensure manufacturability of new product designs and new constructions and product specifications and measurements Trains and develops departmental personal in the technical tasks and skills within the scope of the department. Selects and develops employees to staff the CAD function; evaluates subordinates' performance.
- Product Development and CAD Manager at Brooks Brothers
- Manager Pattern Apparel at Reebok
- Adjunct Professor at Mount ida
- Clothing Designer at US Army
1 year at this Job
- BSBA - Business
- Associates - Fashion Design
• Hired CAD designer’s and worked with human resources to establish guidelines for employees
• Established requirements for uniform CAD drawings and archive system for CAD drawings
• Worked on various projects with varying scopes from fabrication only, design to build, fabrication and installation, as well as custom pieces
• Worked with multiple departments to establish work flow and the best archival system
• Trained CAD employees to follow file saving methods which were created for the company
- Cad Manager at Sierra Metals
- AutoCAD Drafter/ Designer at FreelanceWork
- 3D& Design Specialist at Greencare.net
- Design Assistant at 3FN
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Interior Design
• Prepare shop drawings for field installation of plumbing systems
• Review design drawings with team members for corrections and accuracy
• Coordinate with BIM teams to resolve design issues involving other trades
• Manage Design team and implement CAD Standards
• Implement and maintain file structure and organization within drafting department
- CAD Manager at Botto Mechanical
- Plumbing Designer at Giachetti Plumbing & Heating
- CAD Operator, Plumbing Designer at WDF Inc
1 month at this Job
- Associate's - Engineering Science
- Associate's - Automotive Technologies
• Lead dam designer/drafter on a number of simultaneous projects large and small
• In-house and company-wide trainer for Autodesk products and Sketchup
• 3D visualization for proposed work as well as subsurface visualization of geologic features
• 3D printed objects for client and public meetings to facilitate layperson understanding
• Management of company CAD standards, templates, and project workflows
• Facilitate interdisciplinary data transfer
• BIM/CIM advocate
• Taught course at Autodesk University 2009 in Las Vegas, Nevada on dam design using Civil 3D corridors http://slideplayer.com/slide/8609001/ 114 W Brentwood Rd, Greensboro NC 27403 | 706 247 5542 | [email protected] 114 W Brentwood Rd Greensboro NC 27403 (706) 247-5542
- CAD Manager at Schnabel Engineering
- Owner/Operator at
- Draftsperson at Nick Garret Development
- GPS Technician and Draftsperson at
11 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts and Science - Arts and Science
Managed team of 15 people plus offsite contractors including all Human Resources responsibilities such as writing job postings, hiring/firing and resolving personal conflicts Worked with manufacturing manager to test and determine our tolerances for setting, assembly and casting Created and implemented all policies and procedures for designers Weekly reporting of designer productivity and quality
- CAD Manager at Casting House
- CAD Designer at Casting House
- Graphic Design Intern at Osmosis
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- BFA - Graphic Design
- - Fine Art
• CAD Manager for the Traffic Control Division; responsible for design, application and organization of CAD standards and QA/QC procedures for employees to follow.
• Drafted and designed, per submittal, Traffic Control Plans (TCP); including installation of sidewalks, ramps, traffic control devices and signs in Microstation V8i.
• Drafted and designed detention pond layouts in Microstation V8i.
• Calculated quantities for traffic control projects, per item, for preparation of quantity summaries.
• Managed procurement of drawings, prioritization of workload and tracking of project status.
- CAD Manager & Civil Designer at RPS Klotz Associates
- Associate Electrical Substation Designer at Stanley Consultants, Inc
- Electrical CAD Designer at JR2 Energy Services, Inc
- CAD Manager & Electrical Designer at MSD Signals & Systems, Inc.
5 months at this Job
- - Engineering Design Graphics
Compile database of topographic, wetland, USGS, parcel, and other planimetric data, to be used for the development and conceptual design of fixed and tracker type panel solar farms. Develop CAD standards for drawing templates, layering, etc., for outside contractors and vendors. Selection and management of CAD services including oversight and review of deliverables. Coordinate with third party CAD providers who are assisting with design process. Maintain master schedule for drawing completion that is used to communicate with the project managers and assist with internal scheduling. Compile design requirements and direct and develop production of final design. QA/QC all design drawings and use established checklist to verify completeness and note any deficiencies. Train all CAD staff and assist with CAD -related support. Ensure projects are executed within budget and contract schedule.
- CAD Manager at Ecoplexus
- Engineering Technician at Black and Veatch
- Senior Principal Designer at Hazen and Sawyer
- Senior Civil/Structural Designer at PPS Engineers
11 months at this Job
- AAS - Architectural Technology
- - Arch
Manage CAD department, supporting Inside Plant Engineering for both FIOS and BAU Network.
- CAD Manager at UC Synergetic
- CAD Technician at UC Synergetic
- at EGD/CAD and Civil Engineering
- P.I.T., CAD Tutor at EGD/CAD and Civil Engineering
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Diploma in Engineering Graphic Design - CAD
- Produced and controlled the company's CAD system, and holding the following responsibilities:
• Responsible producing all type of architectural and structural drawings & details.
• Provide coordination of project designs with other disciplines.
• Archiving, digital storage, and monitor CAD standards.
• Train, supervise and monitor all users in the company.
• Supervise CAD employee in the division.
• Apply skills to produce drawing consistent with instruction, guidelines and standards. International Projects Furnishing Co.LTD Algeria-Algeria
- Cad Manager at 2K Architects, Planners and Engineers
- Site Technical Manager at
- Architectural Technical and CAD Manager at UNEC-EL CONCORDE J.V
- Senior CAD and Quantity Survey at MID. CONTRACTING Co
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Diploma in Interior Design - Rate
Responsibilities: Pattern Designed and Graded, Technical advised in production line, Staff trained, supplied fabric consumption, Engineered Cutting Marker laying, Developed Product development software liaison with IT department.
- CAD Manager at Danam Fiji Limited
- Sr. CAD Pattern Maker at M & J Group
- Pattern Maker at CAD Tr
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology
- - Computer Programming