• Work with AutoCAD, Inventor, Cad key and Master Cam to layout and prepare prints for estimates and manufacturing purposes.
• Manage Cad team to ensure all work is done to company standards and customer satisfaction.
• Reviews data specifications and blueprints to determine material labor requirements and prepare itemized quotes for customers and suppliers.
• Consults with clients, vendors, or other individuals to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- Cad Manager at Aluminum Shapes
- Engineer Technician/Auto Cad Drafter at C.L.B Technical Services - Freeport
- Industrial Electrician at Electro-Mech - Freeport
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
Managed team of 15 people plus offsite contractors including all Human Resources responsibilities such as writing job postings, hiring/firing and resolving personal conflicts Worked with manufacturing manager to test and determine our tolerances for setting, assembly and casting Created and implemented all policies and procedures for designers Weekly reporting of designer productivity and quality
- CAD Manager at Casting House
- CAD Designer at Casting House
- Graphic Design Intern at Osmosis
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- BFA - Graphic Design
- None - Fine Art
* Managed personnel and CAD Systems. * Digitized and modified garment patterns. * Directed the Tech Team on maintenance and repair of CAD/CAM System.
- CAD Manager at Affinity Apparel
- Quality Control Manger at Riverside Manufacturing
- Warehouse Manager at Riverside Manufacturing
- Assistant Plant Manager at Riverside Manufacturing
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Electronics and Micro
• CAD Manager for the Traffic Control Division; responsible for design, application and organization of CAD standards and QA/QC procedures for employees to follow.
• Drafted and designed, per submittal, Traffic Control Plans (TCP); including installation of sidewalks, ramps, traffic control devices and signs in Microstation V8i.
• Drafted and designed detention pond layouts in Microstation V8i.
• Calculated quantities for traffic control projects, per item, for preparation of quantity summaries.
• Managed procurement of drawings, prioritization of workload and tracking of project status.
- CAD Manager & Civil Designer at RPS Klotz Associates
- Associate Electrical Substation Designer at Stanley Consultants, Inc
- Electrical CAD Designer at JR2 Energy Services, Inc
- CAD Manager & Electrical Designer at MSD Signals & Systems, Inc.
5 months at this Job
- - Engineering Design Graphics
Producing analytic diagrams, floor plans, and documentation in accordance to BOMA and REBNY measurement standards. Working with external parties (clients, vendors, and consultants) to coordinate all project specific CAD related work and resolve any issues that may arise. Ensuring timely and successful delivery of companies solutions according to clients' needs and objectives. Supervise and trained a team of CAD managers. Inter-departmental coordination with company building compliance department to ensure data accuracy. Direct and managed all client specific CAD related work and issues. Create CAD as-if scenario measurements in aid to client leasing and marketing. Consultation with clients on REBNY and BOMA measurement standards. Conduct in field verification and measurements.
- Senior CAD Manager at Real Data Management
- Account Manager at Real Data Management
- Food Service Worker at UCLA Dining Services
- Junior Project Technician at Real Data Management
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Aerospace Engineering
Design 3D models of a variety of Valves and Piping systems
• Manage two full time Mechanical Designers
• Installed and maintain 2018 Solidworks/PDM software package for CAD files
• Proficient in rendering 3D Models with Photoworks360
• Maintained older drawings with ECR updates from Engineers/Project Managers
• Overhaul an entire 3D library to lower time spent on the model to drawing processes
• Helped design new 2D templates/title blocks for Asahi America
• Helped create entire piping spool systems used across the world
• Maintained a drawing list for every project in the CAD dept.
• Trained 5 employees for Solidworks
• Implemented new rules and processes to speed up the entire CAD dept. process
- CAD Manager at Asahi America
- MECHANICAL DESIGNER/DRAFTER at Millipore
- ASSISTANT MANAGER at Federal Express
- MECHANICAL DRAFTER/DESIGNER at Setra
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Mechanical Engineering
Create Preliminary & Project Submittal Drawings (elevations, post layout, truss and gable framing, equipment layout, custom job specific details, etc.)
• Provide Leadership, Guidance & Critical Thinking
• Develop, Create & Organize Company specific CAD standards
• Order Equipment, produce PO's and track shipments to job site.
• Revise/Maintain CAD files for new and old greenhouse construction.
• Meet with on-site General Contractors for construction scheduling & layout design. Phone consultations / Technical Support for General Contractors while erection is taking place.
• Material list creation for entire projects erection.
• Shop fabrication layout & design. C&C punch machine part programming & operation of punch machine.
• Maintain contact with equipment vendors to insure on-time delivery of equipment to construction site.
• Excel spreadsheet creation for tracking job status & material lists
• Handling requests for quotes and information from vendors
- Project & CAD Manager / CAD Technician at Winandy Greenhouse Company
- CAD Technician at Carson Design Associates, Inc
- CAD operator at City of Richmond, Civil Engineering Department
- CAD operator at Bethel Design Group, Inc
14 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associates - Architectural Drafting & Design
- High school Diploma
Hired as Estimator/CAD, I've been promoted as the company grew from 4 to more than 70 employees to CAD, Estimator and Organizational Development manager. Strong knowledge on Window design (Wood/Aluminum/Curtain Wall and steel systems), Glass build-up and restriction/availabilities. Design of custom solution for high-end clients. Key Achievements and Contributions: * Designed and supervised all projects from 2009. * Cost estimating of quotes up to 5 Million Dollars for the window system. * Creating CAD standard (shop drawings). * Creating CAD library, template, parametric and dynamic block, data extraction, etc. * Hired more than 15 employees as a direct manager. * Developed Company standard procedures and standard. * Creating training program for new employees. * Main technical contact with the Vitrocsa head quarter in Switzerland. * Direct design solution with architect (Sir Norman Foster). * In charge of IT for more than 50 seats in two location.
- Organization Development Manager - Cad Manager - Estimating Manager at Goldbrecht Inc
- Designer III at Southern California Edison / HCS
- Senior Technical Specialist / HCS at Southern California Edison / HCS
- Product Manager at Bonotech AG
10 years, 2 months at this Job
• Provide quality, timely and accurate design plan preparation for Miami-Dade County Water and Sewer Department and Miami Beach Development Projects.
• Coordinate with other team members to share current CAD workload and assist team members throughout the region in meeting project deliverable and schedule needs
• Provide initial level of quality review to ensure plan presentation is appropriate, ensure content of plans are accurate and plan is of highest quality
- Designer/Cad Manager at Wade Trim Inc
- Cadastral Technician at Miami Dade County Water and Sewer Dept
- Designer/Cad Manager at SCS
- Senior Civil Designer at Pegasus Land Surveyors
1 year, 3 months at this Job
• Management of associated software; Civil 3-D, InfraWorks, Revit, & Navisworks.
• Management and training of design team with Civil 3D, Infraworks and Navisworks design processes.
• Civil 3D design of Subdivisions, Roads, Water and Wastewater transmission lines, Stormwater, and 3D Surface modeling to insure storm, irrigation and erosion control.
• Creation and updating of company Civil design manuals and training material.
• Creation of project templates and seed files for multiple new and ongoing projects and developments.
• Developing and updating of company and client graphic standards for Civil 3D design processes
• Coordinating and platting for residential, municipal and commercial developments.
- CAD Manager at Morris-Depew & Associates, Inc
- Owner/Consultant at J & F Home Enterprising
- Senior 3D Design Technician/CAD Coordinator at KLH Engineers, Inc
- Senior Civil Engineer Design Technician/Civil Design Coordinator at Alpha & Associates
10 months at this Job
- Associate degree in Applied Science - CADD Technology