Hired on as a co- manager, within 4 months I was promoted to cafe manager. Truck ordering, weekly inventory, food preparation, food cost, training, work grill and fry station, follow all prep ingredients.
- Cafe Manager at St Romain Oil
- General Manager at Ribfins
- Assistant Manager at Schlotzsky's
- General Manager at SMI Multifoods
8 months at this Job
As the cafe manager I am responsible for team leadership, training, inventory management, purchasing, invoicing, and working with labor budgets and gross margin reports.
- Cafe Manager at Barnes & Noble
- Store Operations Associate at T-Mobile
- Volunteer at Roadrunner Food Bank of New Mexico
- Food Expo, Server, Trainer, Bartender at Texas Roadhouse
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Hotel, Restaurant, and Tourism Management
- Associate of Applied Science - Hospitality Services
As a cafe manager, I am responsible for keeping the cafe to Secret Shopper standards, maintaining gross margin and motivating my staff to achieve sales goals. I am currently managing the number 9th store in the region. I also make schedules and conduct interviews for hiring new baristas.
- Cafe Manager at Barnes & Noble
- Shift Supervisor at Starbucks
- Concession Stand Worker at Shankweiler’s Drive-in theater
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Graphic Design
- High school - General Education
Four years at Maggie's Cafe/Retail Store Duties: solely manage and train staff of 14-20, all the ordering from 12 different companies/vendors: many of which multiple times per week, full time employee and student barista hiring and training, running daily safety meetings, maintaining health codes required by our corporate and county inspectors, weekly spending reports, payroll, social media, inventory, budgeting, adhering to the expectations of the school as well as our company. Assistant Cafe Manager: Two years at Field's Dining Hall: high volume, buffet style, gourmet food Duties: managed the kitchen and front of house employees, approximately 8-20 at once, 2 hour meal periods serving 800 on average, daily meal menu signage, start to finish station set up and display 4 stations each with a different theme, allergen knowledge, communication from kitchen to customers, food running, inventory, front of house ordering, creating and upkeep of produce displays from local farms and special events promoting sustainability and awareness to the student body. Catering Supervisor: Seven years catering offsite events Duties: helping and organizing set up and take down for special events of up to 1600 people at different Bon Appetit accounts in Portland metro area. Food running, gourmet food plating, pouring, running, supervising up to 30 employees.
- Cafe Manager at Bon Appetit Management Co. at Lewis and Clark College
- Barista/Bookseller at Barnes and Noble Café
- Field Manager at Grassroots Campaigns Inc
- Research Assistant to Professor Scott Frickel at WSU
7 years, 2 months at this Job
As a cafe manager my duties include taking inventory and recording waste each month. Conducting a week to week schedule for all employees. I interview and hire each potential candidate. I also make sure my store is fully stocked with food and drink for business.
- Cafe Manager at Barnes & Noble College
- Catering Lead at Sodexo/University
- Assistant prep cook at Genesis HealthCare
- Assistant Manager at Subway Franchises
7 months at this Job
- None - Business Administration
- High school - General Studies
• Opening the store
• Making specialty espresso drinks and cocktails
• Making sandwiches and salads
• Training new hires on the espresso machine and with cafe operations
• Baking pastry and muffins
- Cafe Manager at Drift Cafe
- Baker/Prep Cook/Server/Bartender at Brandi Foods
10 months at this Job
- Associate - Early Childhood Education
Cafe Manager. Responsible for the day to day operation of a Cafe at Acton Toyota of Littleton, in addition to the supervision of Four Team Members. Serving Breakfast and Lunch to roughly 160 ppl per day. I am hands on, involved in all aspects of the operation, including Food Prep, Menu Planning, Cooking and Customer Service. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: * Hiring * Scheduling of Employees * Menu Preparation * Product Orders * Cost Analysis, etc * POS * Payroll Able to multi task and work in a very Fast paced environment. ServSafe/Manager Certified Allergy Certified Choke Certified First Aid/CPR Certified In addition to Management Experience , I have over 20 years of Restaurant, Catering & Bar Tending Experience.
- Cafe Manager at Acton Toyota Of Littleton
- Cafe Manager at Acton Toyota of Littleton
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- Some college
Manage a cafe full time. The cafe serves panini's, hot or iced teas, has a full espresso bar and more. Provide exceptional face to face customer service. Asking each individual if they have allergies to certain foods/drinks, as well as being open for feedback. maintain 100 percent attendance. Always trying to learn and grow to help provide a better service. Stay calm under pressure and work on resolutions. Handle all of the cafes ordering and inventory. Train baristas on drink making and food handling.
- Cafe Manager at Oasis games and cafe
- Member Specialist at JET.COM (Seasonal)
- Admissions and Records Specialist at HOUSE OF HOPE
- Team lead/Technical Support at NETFLIX CS
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors (In progress) - Social work
• I am the manager. The only thing I am not responsible for is payroll.
• I write the weekly schedule, handle inventory control through several vendors, create the monthly special menu.
• I prepare and cook various (mainly breakfast) foods: eggs, meat, homefries, as well as salads, sandwiches and burgers for lunch (we close at 3)
• I also fill-in as needed in the front of house, too: wait on customers and make specialty coffee and espresso drinks.
- Cafe Manager at Village Bean Cafe
- Department Manager at Walmart
- Cash Office Manager/GoodWorks Coordinator at Walmart
1 year at this Job
As the Cafe Manager at Lifetime Fitness I am responsible for the following: Demonstrating and coaching great guest service for our members. Interviewing, hiring and training all new staff. Opening and closing the cafe Proper cash and credit card handling Scheduling to labor budget Inventory Catering Submitting paperwork Reading and reviewing P&L Statements Business planning Food Safety (360 Certified) Allergen Training (Servsafe certified) Product ordering and par levels from multiple vendors Responding to member questions and concerns Vending machine maintenance Rolling out new company objectives and new menus.
- Life Cafe Manager at Life Time Fitness Health Club
- Deli Associate at The Food Emporium
- Cashier at The Food Emporium
- Team Member at Bath & Body Works
9 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Music Education
- High school