Worked an average of 30 hours per week in addition to university course overload at Midway University
Midway University Midway, Kentucky
Transportation assistant, Cafeteria assistant September 2016 - Current
• Provided cafeteria service, translation and transportation as needed
- Transportation assistant, Cafeteria assistant at Midway University Midway University
- Assistant Manager at Toyota
- Assistant Manager at Darwin Restaurant
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- BA in Business Administration - Concentration, & Psychology
Hooker Oak Elementary School-Chico, CA
Chapman School-Chico, CA
Marsh Junior High School
• Great with students and provided friendly services in a quick and busy kitchen
• Prepared and served meals per student and staff's specifications
• Sanitized industrial kitchen appliances, operating commercial kitchen equipment
• Prepared all types of breakfast and lunch menus
• Operated in a fast and efficient manner
- Cafeteria Assistant at Chico Unified School District
- Administrative Assistant at Control Climate
5 years at this Job
- - General Education/Business
-Maintained cleanliness of Cafeteria communal area -Prepare snacks for merchandise sales
- Cafeteria Assistant at SSM Health
- Housekeeper at Cottages of Lake St. Louis
- Complimentary Breakfast Attendant at Embassy Suites by Hilton St. LouisSt. Charles
- at Wehrenberg Theatres
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - LinkedIn Profile
07753 Details of position: Cafeteria aid, restocking of food, sorting incoming deliveries, cash register, prepping and distributing food to children grades pre-k -8th.
- Cafeteria Assistant at Holy Innocents School
- Waitress at Brunos Pizza
- customer service at First Energy
- cashier at Bed Bath & Beyond
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Help set up food line for brunch and dinner. Serve students meals, as well as mentor them. Assist the cafeteria , salad bar, dish room. Wipe tables with a sanitized water. Record temeraptures for food and freezers. Clean and stock items.
- Cafeteria Assistant at Pittsburgh Job Corps Center
- Room Attendant at Westin Convention Center
- Food Service Host at Upmc
- Cashier at Market District
1 year at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Served food to others in a timely manner.
● Cleaned designated areas inside cafeteria as well as in the kitchen.
● Stored food
- Cafeteria Assistant at JobCorp
- at Salvation Army Daycare Center
- Sales Associate at Strawberry
2 months at this Job
- High school
- Ged - Ged
• Assisting children with food choices
• Following State Guidelines for nutrition and food preparation
• Monitor food and equipment temperatures at all times.
• Prepared and disposed of food using proper food handling, food labeling, and food safety techniques according to established policies and procedures.
• Collection of monies received and account for student meals / a la carte items and adult meals.
• Balanced receipts with POS, prepared funds for bank deposits
• Prepped, pre-portion and served food according to the planned menu, that offered nutritional balance to all students.
• Washed and stored dishes and utensils
• Provided assistance to all cafeteria personnel
• Performed all duties as assigned
• Responsible for the organizing, stocking and sanitation of the cafeteria, also maintaining a clean and presentable workspace
- Cafeteria Assistant at Peopleready
- Caregiver at Quail Ridge Alzheimer's Special Care Center
- Resident Assistant at SCHILLING GARDENS
- Resident Assistant at Senior Lifestyle Corporation
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- General Education Diploma
-Served food to students -Processed payments from students for meal -Prepared daily meals in breakfast and lunch -Cleaned and organized cafeteria for student use
- Cafeteria Assistant at Glendale High School
3 years, 9 months at this Job
In school work experience as Cafeteria Assistant to support cooks with food prep by chopping fruit and vegetables and preparing meal trays for service.
- Student Cafeteria Assistant at CSD-Riverside
5 months at this Job
learn the operation of new Performed preventative and regular maintenance on kitchen grills, machinery fryers, hot plates, fridges and ovens. Cleaned and maintained surfaces such as counters and floors for a cafeteria seating over Communicates efficiently 140, following sanitization practices. Assisted food preparers in and effectively cutting, chopping and cubing fruits, vegetables, meats and Constantly-growing cheeses. Handled portioning duties and expedited both dine-in knowledge of culinary and takeaway orders. Ensured that all kitchen supplies were well operations as I continue stocked and maintained, and provided kitchen manager with my education information on low stock situations.
- Cafeteria Assistant at Solebury School
2 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree - Culinary Arts