cashier take care of children lunches order food for cafeteria manager cafeteria staff. Been a manager since 2016 and a staff since 2005
- Cafeteria manager at Wcpss wendell elementay
13 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Started as food assistance in 1982 became cafeteria manager until retirement
- Cafeteria Manager at Atlanta Public Schools/ Sodexo
48 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school
I manage a staff of cafeteria workers. I make sure they are completing their jobs according to the guidelines provided by the school district and state. I help create and publish menus for breakfast and lunch. I create schedules, order food, manage money that is made in the cafeteria, and complete forms of items that are purchased. I started at this job as a regular part time cafeteria manager. Because of my hard work and dedication, by October of 2016 I became the Cafeteria Assistant Manager, and by March of 2017 I became the Cafeteria Manager.
- Cafeteria Manager at Northampton County Public Schools
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- High school or equivalent
During my time as a Cafeteria Manager I managed the daily operation of the Cafeteria and a Kitchen staff of four. As well as the purchasing of food & cafeteria supplies, monthly inventory, receiving deliveries and reconciling invoices. When needed I assisted in the kitchen and monitoring of students. Attended monthly manager meetings as well as tastings.
- Cafeteria Manager at Diocese of Covington
- Project Manager at Andra Group, LLC
- Purchasing Manager at CPL Aromas, Inc
- Jr. Account Executive at Hagelin & Company
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Some college
Front office assistant: Create reports, process billing for aftercare, create monthly invoices and aging reports. Anser incoming phone calls, file, fax, document as needed. Cafeteria Manager: Plan, coordinate, assign, oversee and participate as required in the preparation, cooking and serving of food Create and maintain HCAAP program, keeping accurate state records and files. Identify problems and suggest changes in methods and procedures. Open kitchen, set up equipment, prepare cafeteria for serving. Train personnel, volunteers, and special occasion guests in operational procedures. Maintain accurate food service records. Ensure consistency in food preparation and service to students and school staff. Prepare equipment for food preparation and monitor refrigeration equipment. Order cafeteria supplies and prepare food orders as needed. Prepare foods as needed; prepare USDA inventory and production records. Set up monies for cash registers. Count and balance cash received; prepare deposit and deposits monies in bank. Prepare work details for next day; secure kitchen for next day and when not in use Supervise cleaning and sanitizing of eating utensils, counters and equipment. Compile reports, bills, deposit slips and cash register reports. Receive, check and sign for food delivered to school, Perform related work as required. Answer phones, order text books, and provide staff support at front office Compile reports and create invoices for aftercare program post payments, cash receivable for church and school
- Cafeteria Manager - Office Assistant at Saint Joseph Catholic School
- Owner/Operator at Bams Lawn Care, Cowden Cleaning
- Project Administrator at Advanced Flooring & Design
- Technical Operations Specialist at The Wellness Network
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - Health
Responsibilities Manager a cafeteria in a school Accomplishments Coordinate food service with school activities. Train, supervise, direct, and evaluate each employee on the staff. Maintain an efficient well organized food service program Skills Used Strive for good relations with all school employees. Provide leadership and direction of goals for the staff. Supervise and assist in food preparation and service ensuring that the food is tasty served attractively all the temps are right and correct servings
- Cafeteria Manager at Sabine parish school board
22 years, 5 months at this Job
Managed daily operation of cafeteria resources and staff - conducted evaluations- ensured superior customer service to principals, teachers, and students-responsible for all school nutrition paperwork and USDA paperwork to include daily work schedule, production records, inventory, payroll, evaluations on staff, bank records, and hazard plans for safe operations - Certified for 5 years under the National Safety Manager of Food Safety professionals.
- Cafeteria Manager at Norfolk Public Schools
- Assistant General Manager at Level 4, Dominos Pizza
- General Manager, Papa Johns at Richmond/Hampton Roads Market
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Social Science/Leadership
Currently I'm a Cafeteria Manager for the school system where I'm in charge of #12 employees on a day to day basis. My job duties are to to place orders to inside warehouse and outside vendors then received on the orders in the Oracle system. Complete production records to reflect operations for that day. Complete all that will pertain to the POS system.
- Cafeteria Manager at Garland Isd
- Sales/Stock Associate at Dillards
- Team Leader at Whatabuger Rest.
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Graduate - General Studies
Atlanta, GA 10/2004 - Present
Implemented food safety programs, resulting in increased food preparation knowledge and compliance. Reorganized the supplies inventory procedure and brought about a 88% increase in pulling information. Cafeteria Manager
• Partner with schools, children (both with and without developmental disabilities), parents, and other stakeholders to achieve a safe, clean, and nutritional environment that promotes a healthy living and learning
• Manage food service operations including staff supervision, food production and service, marketing and sanitation
• Maintain a working relationship with other employees and staff
• Train, supervise and evaluate staff according to established procedures
• Manage program in accordance with all federal, state and local requirements
• Responsible for profitability of cafeteria (P&L)
• Reconcile program expenses and funding for the purpose of program compliance
• Maintain daily tracking and reporting production record of food, meal counts, daily deposits and other required documentation for internal to the department and to external partners
- Cafeteria Manager at Atlanta Public Schools
- Site Monitor at The City of Atlanta (Human Service Department)
- Intern at Crossroads Hospice
14 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Human Services
- Associates Degree - Business Management
• Prepare food from Department of Agriculture approve recipe.
• Prepare monthly menu which include healthy alternatives.
• Interview and train cafeteria staff.
• Ensure proper cleanliness of cafeteria area and assuring sanitary environment.
• Manage employee and cafeteria assuring sanitary environment.
• Complete daily production records and submit monthly claims for payment.
• Review and ensure quality of prepared foods.
- Cafeteria Manager at Heritage Prep School Orlando FL
- Baker/ Cake Decorator at The Sugar Suite Maitland FL
- Intern at The Glass Slipper Cakery Oviedo FL
- Medical Biller at Associated Billing Services Apopka FL
6 years, 7 months at this Job