Cafeteria worker at high school.
- Cafeteria Worker at Hjisd
- Sales Associate at Vans
- Customer Serivce Representative at Alorica
- Cashier/cook at Dairy Queen
8 months at this Job
- License (in progress) - Real estate
- - Cosmetology
As the cafeteria worker I served kids, I made good nutritional snacks for kids in their afternoon program called YMCA.
- Cafeteria Worker at Ojus Elementary School
- Publix Cashier at Publix
- Dunkin Donuts Crew Member at Dunkin' Donuts
1 year at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- High School Diploma
As a Cafeteria worker we prepare the food, serve the food and clean the Food up and clean And sanitize the kitchen.
- Cafeteria worker at Murray School District
- employee at Families First Pediatrics
- Externship/160 hr at Joanne S. Hinson MD FACOG
- Hairdresser / owner at Booth Rent Salon
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Medical Specialties
1. On call cafeteria worker for local Pearl River schools. 2. Help prep lunches. 3. Serve lunches. 4. Clean after each grade leaves cafeteria.
- Cafeteria Worker at Kelly Temporal Services
- Home maker at
- Assistant Manager at Ace Hardware
- Head Cashier/Customer Service at Ace Hardware
9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General
As a cafeteria worker was pretty simple as to cleam dishes load boxes with food as well as serving.
- Cafeteria Worker at SIERRA VISTA
- Teacher's Assistant at SIERRA VISTA
- Carpentry Apprentice at UBC
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- High school - Biology, Math, Reading
- - Biology
Substatute cafeteria worker Responsabilities kept kitchen clean worked the line cooked and stayed to recipes stocked Skills used Verbal and non-verbal communication, social skills, organization, team work, critical thinking, and strong work ethic
- Cafeteria Worker at Hart County Board of Education
- Cashier/Customer Service at Walmart
- Receptionist at Fix It All
7 months at this Job
- General Education Deploma
School cafeteria worker. During my employment, I started as a dishwasher, progressed to meal prep and server, then 1st cook. I was trained on their computer system and took care of inventory, audits, reports, production sheet and ordering of supplies. I attended many conferences and completed classes in culinary knife skills, nutrition 101, food handlers' card, Baker boy classes, and numerous others.
- Cafeteria Worker at Post Falls School District
- Home care aide at August Home Health Inc
- Home care aide for mentally challenged at Seven Oaks Community Home
- at O2
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- - medical
My responsibility as an a cafeteria worker,consistent in assisting the set up of the cafetiere. Doing such i assisted with preparing foods that were to be served that day, making sure all food was at a safe severing tempter and the station the food was being place was set to accommodate with plenty of back up food to place when needed, at the end of the day i broke down the stations cleaned and measure all food that was not used. Then stored food properly with the date and label of the object, also prepping and preparing food for the next day.
- Cafeteria Worker at STETSON UNIVERSITY
- Dishwasher at Lakeside Inn
- Wendy's Crew Member at Wendy's.
- McDonalds Crew Member at McDonald's
1 year, 7 months at this Job
Cook cafeteria worker cleaning up working on a dish dish washing machine.... I also take care of kids and cook and clean and do everything if you hire me you won't be sorry love communicating you help take care of elderly people love caring for people helping out a lot very good with disabled people good communicator in a good listener
- Cafeteria Worker at Carthage College
- Picking and Packing at Walmart
3 months at this Job
cafeteria worker cashier
- Cafeteria Worker at Portage Public Schools
- Part Time Employee at Auntie Anne's
- Hospitality Associate at Hojeij Branded Foods
- Carhop at Sonics
7 months at this Job
- - Sociology