• Lead Fuel Economy Calibration Engineer for Hybrid Electric Vehicle system architecture. Plan, develop, test, and analyze system interactions for best fuel consumption based on EPA specific test cycles.
• Lead Program Management with Full Service Supplier Partners and ensure Program's deliverables are met on time with the highest quality. Lead design validation and production validation on programs.
• Develop test plans and perform design verification tests on prototype vehicles or constituent systems, analyze results, provide recommendations and drive to implementation.
• Lead interaction with suppliers, technical experts and team members to optimize and deliver best-in-class system hardware solutions.
• Running vehicle based attribute assessments and data collection for powertrain technologies, and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Fuel Economy Calibration Engineer at Ford Motor Company
- Application Engineer at Mitsubishi Electric
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master's - Engineering Management
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
• Cooperated in calibration, process development, testing, and inspection of medical devices to specification under Einstein project.
• Conducting proper calibration of medical equipment using Agile and/or NCR such that a methodology for obtaining numbers with 4 times the accuracy as that of the instrument with respect to FDA, GMP, OSHA guidelines, etc.
- Calibration Engineer at Medtronic
- Test Engineer at PL Medical
- R&D Assistant at UCONN Health Center MARB
- R&D Assistant at UCONN Health Center MARB
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- B.S.E - Biomedical Engineering & Nanotechnology
Phone Number: (608) 836-3500 Responsibilities: - Responsible for calibrating, certifying, implementing and verifying accuracy of test, measurement and diagnostic equipment on Automated systems to meet or exceed Food and Drug Administration regulations. - Continuous Improvement Board committee - 5s committee - Standard Operating Procedures, Clean room protocol - Building Management System, On Call Duties - PLC programming - Calibration of Temperature and Pressure transmitters - Calibration of balances - Calibration of flow meters - Calibration of conductivity meters/sensors - Calibration of tank level transmitter - Calibration of PH meters/sensors - Calibration of Autoclave - Calibration of U.V. analyzer, Spectrophotometer
- Calibration Engineer at Pfizer
- Maintenance Engineer at Becton, Dickinson and Company
- at Madison College
- Production/Assembly at Wolf Appliance Company
5 years at this Job
- Associate degree in Electrical Engineering Technology - Electrical Engineering Technology
Providing ground based hyperthermal and hypervelocity environments in support of the Nation's research and development activities in the thermal protection materials, aerothermodynamics, vehicle structures, and hypersonic propulsion and flight. Responsible for the calibration of all instrument process and measuring equipment at NASA's Entry Systems & Technology Division. I'm also one of the Licensed Boiler
- Instrumentation Validation/Calibration Engineer at NASA-National Aeronautics Space Administration
10 years at this Job
- - FAA Regulations
- - Primary Leadership Development
Melrose Park, IL Department: I-6 Engine Calibration Designation: Senior Team Lead - Emissions and Performance Calibration Engineer Description Currently responsible for steady state and transient performance and emissions calibration of 7.6L Inline6 engine for both base mode and SCR warmup mode - Navistar's new engine with SCR aftertreatment system Steady state global optimization of engine operating range for better bsfc calibration within specified tailpipe NOx and soot targets. Hardware selection/evaluation of key air and fuel system components such as turbochargers, egr coolers and high pressure pumps using concept validation testing. Calibration development of FTP, RMC, torque maps, load acceptance tests, cold starts, performance at sea level, altitude, cold and hot ambient temperatures and dry and high humidity test conditions. Experience in OBD testing for development of threshold parts and limited experience with OBD II calibration. Testing and calibration know-how of diesel after treatment systems such as DOC, DPF and SCR - active and passive regeneration. Good working knowledge and understanding of control logic for ECM control strategies. Good understanding of emission testing equipment such as Horiba gas analyzers, smoke meters, particulate matter measurement equipment. Proficient in handling both steady state and transient test cells - 3shifts a day. Previous projects Genset engine transient load acceptance, cold start calibration Development of Genset engine calibration for both Unregulated and Regulated versions for transient engine load acceptance testing at warm and cold operating conditions. Cold start testing and load hit performance of genset engines. MAF sensor automatic test calibration development Development of AutoMAF calibration for all Inline 6 platform engine families in order to define MAF transfer function that increases the accuracy of the airflow reading and eliminate possible variability due to sensors such as MAP, MAT, Throttle and EGR position and engine oil temperature. Co-ordinate and support field test engineers to optimize the MAF sensor accuracy. .
- Senior Team Lead - Emissions and Performance Calibration Engineer at Workplace
- Graduate Research Assistant at Workplace
- Graduate Engineer at Workplace
8 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Automotive Systems Engineering
- Bachelor's - Automobile Engineering
• Provide Transmission up-shift Calibration from Development through Production working with Engine calibrators and Vehicle assembly plants on the Dry Clutch Power Shift 6 speed transmission.
- Transmission Calibration Engineer at Ford Motor Company ATO Plymouth Rd
- Hardware design and development for high speed, embedded micro-controller at Batavia Transmissions, LLC
- Machine Tool Engineer at Giddings and Lewis
- Senior Mechanical Metrologist at
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- Some college
* Conducting engine cold-start testing with different fuels and over a range of temperatures and altitudes on a chassis dynamometer for hybrid vehicles. * Analyzing the data and checking for engine start and fuel related issues. * Calibrating fuel for optimum engine start times over a range of temperatures and altitudes and to improve transient response and lambda control. * Conducting real-world testing during calibration-trips to Colorado, Raco (Upper Michigan) and Arizona. * Performing vehicle emissions testing on chassis dynamometer and calibrating parameters for emissions reduction. * Documenting and presenting results for verification and validation work.
- HEV Calibration Engineer at Ford Motor Company (Agency)
- Performance and Emissions Testing and Calibration Engineer at John Deere (Agency)
- Graduate Trainee at Mahindra Automotive Division
- Manufacturing Intern at Larsen and Toubro
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor's - Production (Manufacturing Engineering)
Develops fleet vehicle efficiency calibrations to reduce vehicle fuel usage and increase safety through speed limiting and reduced acceleration. I am often sent to customer locations to work with the client to develop customized solutions, and resolve issues. Acts as level 3 support for technical problems beyond the capabilities of the tech support and sales departments. I have also assisted with marketing, data analysis, and operational tasks.
- Calibration Engineer at Derive Systems
- Technical Support Specialist at teleNetwork
- Technician and Manager at Freelance
- Analyst at LTM INC
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Calibration trials: Performed calibration trials to optimize the fuel consumption and torque output (Gear based) based on test bed data on 7.2 L, 900Nm, 270 HP Diesel engine controlled by Bosch ECU (EDC-17) (Using INCA) EV fan: Tested and Implemented replacement of Viscous fan with EV fan and calibrated PWM fan duty cycle with PID control to reduce auxiliary power consumption and increase thermal efficiency which resulted in 3% fuel consumption benefit Driver Assistance System: Developed MATLAB scripts, automating the testing of Driver Assistance System Simulink model to limit the torque output, estimating the mass of truck and gradient of the road with offline vehicle data. Worked in the logic development team, developing Model based algorithms on Simulink and integrating the vehicle CAN network with the TI C2000 Delfino Controller Distance to Empty(DTE): Developed the logic using INCA, Ipemoton and MATLAB to calibrate the distance that vehicle can travel before running out of fuel considering the driving pattern and vehicle fuel consumption behavior. Digital oscilloscope and Peak were used for testing and debugging. Logic Building for Brake Switch failure: Developed logic for brake switch failure with sensor fusion and signal processing techniques resulting in avoiding another sensor for a fail-safe mechanism and tested it with different variants. Macro enabled automation framework: Developed an automated system using VB script, excel and macros to analyze and summarize vehicle testing data. Presently utilized in an emission upgrade project for analysis of Fuel economy trials of entire Commercial vehicle platform
- Calibration Engineer at Mahindra Truck and Bus Division
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Master's - Electrical Engineering (Power Electronics/Systems)
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering
Calibrate the software parameters related to the functioning of the Idle speed control, the AGS, the A/C, the fan & alternator
● Test and validate calibrations related to those components in various climates at sea level and at higher altitudes
● Troubleshoot vehicle problems related to those components
- Calibration Engineer at Confidential Company
- Durability Engineer at Confidential Company
- Installation Technician at ThinkEco Inc
- Design Engineer Contractor at Harris Hardware
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering - cumula ve