• As a Calibration Technician I am responsible to do Measuring, Testing and Changing components in Mechanical and Electrical Instrument.
• Also to Identify and correct measurement errors during testing. I am also responsible to make drafting calibration reports and certificates.
• Often I work onsite( On field) with customers on Calibration Projects and It involves interaction with other technicians, account managers and customers face to face.
- Calibration Technician at Standard and Calibration Inc
- Sales Floor Team Member at Target Corporation
- Machine Operator at Universal Industries
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
• Perform duties as a calibration technician in an accredited laboratory following ISO/IEC 17025 standards
• Successfully maintain calibration data using online calibration resources
• Calibrate electronic equipment using automated METCAL software as well as manual procedures
- Calibration Technician at National Calibration Inc
- Sergeant at PME
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering
- High School Diploma
- - Aviation Warfare Apprenticeship Training
- - Aviation Technician Level
- - General
- - Intermediate Level Calibration of Physical
As a Calibration Technician I perform a variety of activities involved in the comparison of measurement devices of unknown accuracy to a measurement device of known accuracy in order to detect, correlate, and report any variations in the accuracy of the device being compared. Maintains a high degree of quality, meets quantity targets while following standards and procedures. Must work individually and as part of a team as required in order to achieve production, quality and quantity goal
- Calibration Technician at Interface force measuremeng
- Supervisor/Process Technician at MedPlast Inc
- Lead Mold Technician at Sanko Gosei
- Order Filler/Forklift Operator at Walmart Distribution Center
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business
- Associate - Criminal Justice
- Diploma - Advanced courses
1. Provides calibration on customers weights, scales and pipettes. 2. Provides calibration on company's standards. 3. Provides repair on customers and company's units. 4. Help develop Laboratory procedure compliant with the accreditation of A2LA. 5. Develop the automation with the company's standard thru a computer in interface program.
- Calibration Technician at Micro Quality Calibration, Inc.
- Field Service Engineer / Calibration Technician at Data Weighing Systems
- PC Reburbishment and Repair Technician at FLS INC. / CintronicsOnline
- Field Service Technician at CSC Service Works
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Engineering
* Calibration and repair of test equipment * Technical Advisor * Physical, Mechanical, RF and Electrical experience * Experience with Transmille ProCal and other automation platforms
- Calibration Technician at J&J Calibration Service Inc
- Calibration Technician at Palen/Kimball
- Calibration Technician C at Simco Electronics
- PME Technician at United States Marine Corp
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Calibration Engineering Technology
Salary: $25.00/Hr Duties: Calibration of general purpose electronic measurement equipment, to include digital multimeters, function and arbitrary generator, oscilloscopes, frequency counters, calibrators, thermocouple and other temperature devices. Also responsible for calibration of dimensional devices, to include calipers, micrometers, bore gages, and other dimensional handheld devices. As well as pressure gages and transducers.
- Calibration Technician at Micron Inspection & Calibration
- Calibration Technician/ Metrologist at Davis Calibration/ Tektronix Service Solutions
- Calibration Technician at Simco Electronics
- Precision Measurement Equipment Laboratory Specialist at USAF
4 months at this Job
- Certification - PMEL
Completed calibrations while adhering to strict quality control guidelines such as A2LA 17025 and ISO 9000 Involved in developing and implementing calibration procedures Maintained an open platform with clients in order to meet consultation, commissioning and calibration needs in a professional manner with great attention to detail. Performed on-site calibrations independently in automotive, pharmaceutical, and general manufacturing industries. Knowledge includes both physical and dimensional aspects of calibration
- Calibration Technician at Micro Precision Calibration
- Calibration Technician II at Pharmaceutical Calibrations
- Calibration Administrator at Medivative Technologies
- Installation Technician at Scheduling All On-Site Contractors
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Business - Business
Responsibilities included, calibration of mechanical, electrical, and process equipment. Repair and adjustment of Pressure modules, pressure DAC systems, Pressure gages, Digital Multimeters, Oscilloscopes, Waveform generators, Gas particle Analyzers, Safety Analyzers, and Druck Systems. Provided uncertainty data for all calibrations. A2LA 17025 Certified
- CALIBRATION TECHNICIAN at INSTRUMENT CALIBRATION SOLUTIONS
- CALIBRATION TECHNICIAN at TRANSCAT INC
- CALIBRATION TECHNICIAN III at TEKTRONIX, INC
- QUALITY MANAGER/TECHNICIAN at CAL-TEC LABS, INC
9 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES DEGREE - Electrical Engineering Technology
- Conducts Temperature Uniformity Surveys (TUS) for vacuum, electric, and gas furnaces, in addition to salt bath/tanks, autoclaves and freezers - Calibrates temperature controllers, indicators, recorders, thermometers, timers, PH meters and pressure/vacuum gauges. - Preforms weekly System Accuracy Tests (SATs) for vacuum and gas furnaces - Uploads and transfers TUS and SAT data and calibration certification paperwork
- Calibration Technician at Certified Temperature Calibration (CTC)
- Test Lab Technician at Arrowhead Products
- Warehouse Manager at Sports Authority
- Dispatch Associate at Same Day Delivery
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Some college - Mechanical engineer
- High school diploma, - General
Responsible for Repair, calibration, certification, and installation of clients equipment such as torque wrenches, pressure gauges, scales, temperature controllers, ovens, autoclaves, freezers,
centrifuges, stressing jacks, hydraulic compression machines, pressure transducers, load cells,
hydraulic rams, mold injection machines, tensile testers, timers, thermometers, multi-meters, and nuclear density gauges. Mobile and in lab.
● Train new hires on calibration procedures and complete training records.
● Create purchase orders and order equipment and replacement parts for jobs as needed.
● Travel to customers location and complete order with the correct tools, equipment and parts.
● Specialize in installation and repair of hydraulic compression machines- replacing piston seals, hydraulic pressure lines, pumps, seals, gaskets, changing fluids, and other mechanical parts.
● Welding and fabrication of test fixtures and new equipment.
- CALIBRATION TECHNICIAN at NATIONAL CALIBRATION INC
- LANDSCAPE CREW FOREMAN at LONE CACTUS LANDSCAPING LLC
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA