Industrial process calibration technician embedded on-site at Neutrogena to perform calibration services on all process measurement/readout equipment and instruments.
- Calibration Technician at Transcat (Neutrogena On-site)
- Repair Technician at UColor/BrokenWeCanFixIt
- Store Manager at Batteries Plus Bulbs
- Sales Associate at Batteries Plus Bulbs
10 months at this Job
- None - Painting
- None - Digital Media Arts & Design
I currently work as a calibration technician. I calibrate and perform preventive maintenance on various types of equipment. Some examples of preventive maintenance are changing bearings, upgrading AC motors and rebuilding air cylinders.
- Calibration Technician at Montech USA
- Assembler at Ultra Electronics
5 years, 9 months at this Job
Apply and assign work orders for our field technicians through Traverse( similar to SAP), and primarily keeping a log through multiple excel programs.
➢ Shipping Coordinator- Organize incoming and outgoing orders due to time sensitivity, using multiple programs such as L.I.M.S., Traverse, UPS World-ship, along with all Microsoft software.
➢ Sales Representative- According to customer specific needs, research inquires provided via email or phone call. Provide quotes, availability, and the knowledge of the materials offered by the company.
➢ Production Control- Have the ability to inspect incoming/ outgoing equipment for discrepancies. Enter equipment in to L.I.M.S., for tracking purposes as the equipment travels through the company for calibration. Prepare quotes for orders in house, as well as for the field technicians.
➢ Calibration Technician- Apply knowledge in Metrology calibrations of hi/low temperature for wire, dimensional tools, scales/weights, pressure, electrical equipment, and gas detection monitors.
- Calibration Technician at Thermo-Temp Inc
- Warehouse Associate at Cameron Drilling Systems
- Package Handler at UNITES PARCEL SERVICES
- Customer Service at EDGEN MURRAY CORPORATION
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Business Management
Initially employed as a production technician building pressure transducers. Later applied and received promotion to calibration technician for pressure transducers. Calibration included dynamic and static pressure tests ranging from 0.5 PSI to 20,000 PSI for dynamic ranges and 10 PSI to 100,000 PSI for static applications. Worked under various testing and traceability standards including A2LA, ISO9001, AS9100, with all calibration equipment being traceable to NIST. Learned and Performed maintenance on hydraulic pumps and pneumatic systems used to calibrate sensors
- Calibration Technician at PCB Piezotronics, Inc.
10 months at this Job
- - Electronics and Computer Technology
- Advanced Regents Diploma
Was hired to do packaging back in 2012, and worked my way up to being a Calibration Tech. Was trained to work with precision instruments and went through blueprint reading training. Have inspected many First Pieces and have done many Final Inspections. Was promoted to Calibration Technician and started the whole calibration system from scratch. Worked with the GageTrak software and also been involved in creating Work Instructions.
- Calibration Technician at Microbest, Inc
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate - Quality Management Systems
- Associate Degree in Quality Management Systems - Quality Management Systems
- Conducts Temperature Uniformity Surveys (TUS) for vacuum, electric, and gas furnaces, in addition to salt bath/tanks, autoclaves and freezers - Calibrates temperature controllers, indicators, recorders, thermometers, timers, PH meters and pressure/vacuum gauges. - Preforms weekly System Accuracy Tests (SATs) for vacuum and gas furnaces - Uploads and transfers TUS and SAT data and calibration certification paperwork
- Calibration Technician at Certified Temperature Calibration (CTC)
- Test Lab Technician at Arrowhead Products
- Warehouse Manager at Sports Authority
- Dispatch Associate at Same Day Delivery
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High school diploma, - General
• Identified measurement errors in reported or outdated calibration equipment such as gauge blocks or thread plugs
• Collaborated successfully in a professional and working laboratory
• Adapted tools to fit measurements sustained by the customer
• Performed work on pressure gauges finding leaks or performance errors and fixing what could be fixed
- Calibration Technician at Alliance Calibration
- Warehouse Associate at Amazon
- Independent contractor at Wonolo, Greater Cincinnati Area, Ohio
3 months at this Job
- - Chemical Engineering
- - Pre-Engineering
Calibration Performance,calibration program,assist in shut down,calibration in the field for different instruments , uses different program,excel,word,power point and I have License Instrumentation Electronic Technician Over 14 years of experience in this field.
- Calibration Technician at WC Caribbean Instruments of Puerto Rico
- Tecnico de mantenimiento at B BRAUN MEDICAL
12 years, 11 months at this Job
- License Instrumentation Electronic Technician - License Instrumentation Electronic Technician
- Associate - Instrumentation Engineer Technician
- Diploma de cuarto año
Ability to evaluate and My responsibilities include calibrating and maintaining standards and logically solve problems. customer equipment in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025 path of traceability, verifying and creating calibration templates with current Great customer service skills. manufacturers specifications, and keeping accurate calibration records of each item. I maintain a high volume output of customer equipment Proficient in all Microsoft with emphasis on any rush items that are brought in. I also assist with onsites when there are scheduling discrepancies with other jobs or O ce programs. technicians, and finish items brought back from onsites that were unable Excellent working knowledge to be done due to unstable environmental conditions. of general purpose electronic/dimensional test Kohler, Kohler, WI.-Materials Lab Technician equipment and their September 2017-February 2018 functions. My responsibilities were to evaluate and test an array of finishes on Kohler products to ensure a durability and longevity of each finish. This included checking di erent parts for subtle di erences in color, testing AWARDS the scrub resistance, as well as the finishes resistance to chemical wear.
- Calibration Technician at United States Navy, Tektronix, Fox Valley Metrology
- Department Guam from Technician at United States Navy, Andersen AFB Guam
- Caddie at Petty O
- Calibration Technician Level II at Tektronix
11 months at this Job
- - general education
➢ Calibrate measurement equipment through independent experiment verification that can be traced to the National Institute of Standards and Technologies.
➢ Perform all work operations to the highest safety standards outlined by the Department of Energy Voluntary Protection Program Star guidelines.
➢ Responsible for maintaining and writing operational procedures and ensuring that they stay up to date with new Idaho National Laboratory, Department of Energy or device manufacturer processes and specifications.
➢ Take every precaution to ensure the quality of calibrations and measurements are never compromised.
➢ Analyze data as a result of testing to determine if the instrument will meet its accuracy, repeatability, and quality specifications.
➢ Communicate with users if instruments are not meeting specifications to explore solutions with the users for individual instruments based upon their specific measurement and accuracy requirements.
➢ Diagnose, troubleshoot, research and execute repairs as needed to damaged or malfunctioning measurement equipment.
➢ Coordinate with users to help them acquire the measurement instrumentation they need to satisfy their work requirements.
➢ Participate in biyearly National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP) audit to maintain calibration accreditation and credibility per ISO 9001/17025 Accreditation requirements.
➢ Assist in Lean process improvement and implementation.
- Calibration Technician at Standards and Calibration Lab, Idaho National Laboratory
- Client Delivery Consultant at Mountain West Research, Survey Sampling International
- Research Assistant at Idaho Accelerator Center, Idaho State University
- Tutor at Department of Physics, Idaho State University
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Physics - Physics