• Receiving incoming calls from client community and provide first level support; document each call verifying customer information and including all troubleshooting steps.
• Research, resolve, and respond to questions received via telephone calls, emails, and callbacks in a timely manner, in accordance with standards; escalate problems to appropriate individual/group.
• Assist in the resolution of the user and support issues among company sites to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and positive impact on user satisfaction.
• Routinely contribute to the Knowlegde Base.
• Provide accurate and creative solutions to user problems of moderate nature to ensure user productivity.
• Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings and support to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
• Participate in team projects that enhances the quality of efficiency of Service Desk and assist with special product-related issues as needed.
- IT Call Center Analyst at CareTech Solutions
- Advisor I: Technical Support at Concentrix
- Janitor at Harvard Maintenance
3 months at this Job
- - Paralegal Studies
- - High school diploma
• Receive incoming calls from Client Community and provide first level support; document each call verifying customer information and including all troubleshooting steps
• Research, resolve, and respond to questions received via telephone calls, emails, and callbacks in a timely manner, in accordance with standards; escalate problems to appropriate individual/group
• Assist in the resolution of user and support issues among company sites to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and positive impact on user satisfaction
• Routinely contribute to the Knowledge Base
• Provide accurate and creative solutions to user problems of moderate nature to ensure user productivity
• Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies to provide technically accurate solutions to customers
• Participate in team projects that enhance the quality or efficiency of Service Desk and assist with special product-related issues as needed
- IT Call Center Analyst at CareTech
- Call Center Analyst at Concentrix
- Janitor at Harvard Maintenance, Inc.
3 months at this Job
- None - Criminal Justice
- High school
Answering patient phone calls. ◦ Appointment scheduling. ◦ Providing information over the phone. ◦ Call Transferring. ◦ Responding quickly to the needs of patients, insurance providers and pharmacies.
- Call Center Analyst at Accessible Recovery Services-Crossroads Treatment Centers
- Assistant Store Leader at Kate Spade New York
- Accessories Lead at Chelsea Collective
- Shift Supervisor at Starbucks
2 months at this Job
Responsibilities: Tracks and analyzes call flow, call patterns, service levels and abandon rates; Monitor phone lines for performance and trends; Understanding of call flows to help the call center operate at peak efficiency; Forecast call patterns to minimize blockage, average speed of answer and abandonment rates; Troubleshoot any issues with telephone lines. Monitor telephone queues to ensure service levels and quality standards are achieved. Set up messages or prompts to alleviate growing call volume.
- Call Center Analyst at People Share
- member at People Share
- Customer Service Representative at Ashfield Healthcare
- Provider Service Representative at People Share
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Photography
- Diploma - Business
Assist incoming callers with government aid/EBT inquiries (food stamps). Direct calls to appropriate staff.
- Call Center Analyst at K4 Solutions (Federal Government)
- TJ Maxx Sales Associate at TJ Maxx (TJX Companies)
- Team Member/Cashier at Rita's Italian Ice
- Summer Youth Worker at Marion Barry Youth Leadership Institute
8 months at this Job
- - Biology
- Call Center Analyst at Gap Inc, Rocklin
- at MongoDB
1 month at this Job
- - marketing
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication
Take calls pertaining to store issues and assist in creating solutions with managers and team members. Use BMC ticketing system and Confluence to create needed documentation for corporate use. Familiar with MS Word, Snagit Editor, and Gliffy.
- IT Support Call Center Analyst at O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Quality Control Specialist at QPS Bio-Kinetic
- Tech Support at
- Bench Technician at PC Net
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Associates of Occupational Studies degree - Computer Networking
I continuously exceeded my customers' needs and expectations and provided ongoing excellent customer service by means of:
• Supporting the enterprise's inbound toll-free number infrastructure;
• Obtaining, assigning, configuring and modifying the routing of toll-free numbers at the carrier level (AT&T) into the corporate Cisco infrastructure;
• Serving as the subject matter expert for AT&T's RouteIt platform and Toll-Free Advanced Features;
• Migrating toll-free numbers from other carriers to AT&T for mergers and acquisitions and new clients. Involved with upgrades to equipment, implementation of VOiP, SIP trunking and other projects related to routing changes to a base of approximately 5,000 Toll-free numbers;
• Maintaining a proven track record with 100% positive survey feedback on every survey returned over the years, as well as 25+ recognitions through the corporate award system, including numerous Gold and Platinum awards throughout the life cycle of the program;
• Assisting with identification of many cost savings opportunities and implementations of projects that have directly led to over $1 million in savings annually with AT&T.
- Call Center Analyst, Global IT at Assurant
- Systems Programmer at Assurant
- IT Intern at Assurant
- Market Analyst, Retail Business at Assurant
18 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration/Marketing
• Deliver technical support related to Apple and Microsoft products, including Microsoft Office, Mac OSX, Windows operating systems, and other related programs and applications
• Resolves tickets that Tier 1 associates escalate to Dispatch
• Troubleshoot issues related to government specific applications and web applications such as, PASS, Canvas, and Peoplesoft
• Initiate VPN for end users and resolve any technical issues end users may experience
• Deliver results in a dynamic IT operations environment supporting 70+ government agencies
• 97% satisfaction rate of all resolved issues; 93% of which have been extremely satisfied with service
• Provide technical support for government issued mobile devices and tablets, such as iPads, iPhones, and Android devices
• Provides training for new employees
- IT Support and Call Center Analyst at Office of the Chief Technology Officer
- IT Support and Marketing Operations at The Society of Collegiate Leadership and Achievement
- Executive Assistant to CEO at TT Consultants
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Multidisciplinary Studies
- Minors - Mathematics, Engineering and Society, Statistics
Managed quality communications, successfully interacted with potential clients to expedite consultations, assisted clients with positive experiences, resolved client complaints, processed insurance denials and policies, responsible for answering calls in a timely manner, developed new customer referrals, process emails and fax.
- Call Center Analyst at DarrasLaw Firm
- Server at Denny's Diner
2 years at this Job
- Associates in Science