Skilled Analyst in the support of remote customers and internal clients on a global Web based network.
➢ Call Center Coordinator assist call center management with tracking and reporting of performance metrics for call center analysts and operations.
➢ Manage daily workflow, process supervision, development and documentation of projects. Assist with, special projects, Perform regular call center daily activities taking and ticketing calls in CRM software. Operational data collection
- Call Center Analyst/Coordinator/ CST at Fastenal Solutions Support
- Consultant/Contractor at Beagle Run Computers
- System Administrator at AmeriCare Home Health
- System Administrator at Trine University
8 years at this Job
- - Management
- Master's - Management and Leadership
Chosen to be part of a dedicated, IT support team servicing executives and tax and audit professionals for all technical needs. Diagnosed, and solved both hardware and software problems as well as over 100 in-house applications.
• Awarded the Star Award on the wall of distinction in recognition for outstanding customer service, a very prestigious and difficult to achieve award.
• Consistently provided exceptional telephone support to over 80,000 employees covering a full range of service needs utilizing customer effective service techniques and strong communication skills.
• Performed diagnostics and troubleshooting of system issues, documented help desk tickets/solutions, and maintained equipment inventory lists.
• Contributed to call center team productivity and customer satisfaction by serving as an escalation point for technical issues other help desk technicians were resolving for their callers.
• Earned a reputation for genuine desire to provide outstanding assistance to callers and for patience, along with the ability to effectively diffuse situations involving callers under pressure.
- Senior Call Center Analyst at Deloitte
- Sub-Contractor at Multiple Companies
- Helpdesk and Desktop Support Analyst at Varco Drilling System
11 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Information Systems - Business Information Systems
Assist leadership to track and analyze the trends of various statistics involving call center operations.
- Pharmacy Call Center Analyst at MeridianRx
- Barista at Biggby Coffee Rochester Hills
- Sports Coordinator at YMCA of Metropolitan Detroit
- Park Attendant at City of Rochester Hills
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Arts - Recreation and Event Management
• Worked with customers to resolve most issues during the initial first call.
• Troubleshoot all information technology issues, including software, hardware, and networking.
• Installed and updated desktops, laptops, PDAs, peripherals, networks, and related software.
• Updated Deloitte Knowledge base documents with new finding, notified management, developers and our team with the new finding and the resolution to better assist callers and improve productivity.
- SENIOR CALL CENTER ANALYST at Deloitte Services
- SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES REPRESENTATIVE / DISPATCH MANAGER at Specplus Communications Corporation
- HELPDESK APPLICATIONS ANALYST at American Honda Corporation eBusiness Division
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT ANALYST at Boeing Satellite Systems
14 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Computer Science, UNIX
- - Computer Science, Business
- - General Studies
• Receive incoming calls from Client Community and provide first level support; document each call verifying customer information and including all troubleshooting steps
• Research, resolve, and respond to questions received via telephone calls, emails, and callbacks in a timely manner, in accordance with standards; escalate problems to appropriate individual/group
• Assist in the resolution of user and support issues among company sites to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and positive impact on user satisfaction
• Routinely contribute to the Knowledge Base
• Provide accurate and creative solutions to user problems of moderate nature to ensure user productivity
• Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies to provide technically accurate solutions to customers
• Participate in team projects that enhance the quality or efficiency of Service Desk and assist with special product-related issues as needed
- Call Center Analyst at CareTech
- Call Center Analyst at Concentrix
- Janitor at Harvard Maintenance, Inc.
1 month at this Job
- None - Criminal Justice
- High school
• Utilized Ticketing System and document calls
• Update email distribution list and updated from shared drives
• Submitted requests to the proper department to prevent re-occurring issues and recommend improvements in the process and procedure.
• Analyzed reports on improvements to bring effectiveness to the department
• Educated clients on the program as well as navigation of the website
- Call Center Analyst at Southwest Key Programs
- Customer Service Representative at Kforce
- Customer Service Representative at Insight Global
- Retention Specialist at Gila, LLC
1 month at this Job
- Certificate in Office and Administration - Office and Administration
- Diploma - General Studies
1. Take Unemployment Insurance claims 2. Process Unemployment Insurance claims 3. Process weekly certifications 4. Help claimant with anything Unemployment Insurance related Accomplishments include: Receiving high praise from claimants in regards to customer service tactics ( at least 3 separate claimants spoke to my immediate supervisor and praised my customer service). Receiving a letter of recommendation from Team Leader
- Call Center Analyst at Westaff
- Customer Service Rep (CSR) at Papa John's
- Customer Service Rep (CSR) at Domino's Pizza
- Checkout Associate/ (CSR) at Dollar Tree
1 month at this Job
Analyze customer calls of Praxair cryogenic customers in need of service of the on site systems. Decipher their issue and explain to them what steps to take to resolve the issue themselves or dispatch a field technician to handle the issue. Monitor customer equipment and levels to foresee any issues with equipment or product and dispatch a technician before customer is aware of a problem to avoid customer shut downs.
- Mechanical/Technical Call Center Analyst at Praxair Inc
- Oil Blender at Battenfeld American
- Warehouse Manager at Bock's Woodstoves and Furnaces Inc
- Installation/Repair Technician at Verizon Telecommunications
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associates - Computer Networking Systems
Compares and evaluate possible customer service solutions, and decides which to recommend to customers to best meet their needs and circumstances. Responsible for prompt and accurate response to customer’s mortgage servicing questions and concerns. Assists borrowers with late charge waiver and other loan maintenance requests. Input data and verify information to process telephone draft payments. Provide customers with information about Nationstar products and services to generate additional revenue through cross-sell/up-sell opportunities. Properly document each customer interaction in the servicing system. Explain loan payment histories using basic accounting and mathematical concepts and request corrections when necessary. Perform follow-up and research tasks to ensure resolution. Adhere to specific scheduling guidelines to ensure proper phone coverage. Adhere to operational controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer mortgage assets.
- Call Center Analyst/Vendor Manager at Nationstar Mortgage
- Contact Center Generalist II at Co-op Financial Services
- Customer Service Representative at DaVita Rx Pharmacy
- Department Manager at Office Depot
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Associate of Arts
• Assistant supervisor.
• Call center analyst. ◦ Managed and handled 1000+ outgoing and incoming calls per day.
- CALL CENTER SUPERVISOR at AFSCMF
- SUPERVISOR at KINKOS
2 years at this Job
- - Business Management