Determines the daily/nightly distribution of emergency exams for dictation. Prepare and enter clinical exam information to accompany and support remote reading of exams. Coordinates all data entry and results reporting activities associated with radiology workflow. Prepares and enters exam orders in the RIS and oversees the transfer of imaging data from hospital to UR-Tele PACS. Scan clinical support paperwork as needed, notifies radiologist as needed by following up if case remains undictated after a period of time. Retrieves historical exams manually as directed by radiologist. At direction of radiologist contacts others by phone and bridges the calls using conference mode as often as needed. Notifies IR radiologist as directed by hospital staff and documents phone call via email afterward for completeness. Communicates with and coordinates care among hospitals and teleradiologists in a timely fashion. Uses escalation procedures to On Call IT, PACS and Admin support if issues cannot be resolved independently. Follows up later with supervisor for clarity or notice of change in workflow. Works on projects, data cleanup, and software installation as directed by supervisor or administrator. Troubleshoots equipment and resolves workflow issues, and assists PACS and Teleradiology operations as needed
- CALL CENTER ANALYST at UNIVERSITY RADIOLOGY GROUP
- CALL CENTER LEAD at PHARMA KINNEX
- CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE at PHARMA KINNEX
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice
- Associate - Correctional Administration
• Consult on subject matter expertise for WFM best practices and tools in order to create and implement workforce management support across the business
• Responsible for creating and updating departmental workflows and processes related to the role.
• Implemented new Time and Attendance policies within the call center
• Create workload and performance forecasting, real-time management, gather and analyze workload data to provide analytical reports for call center metrics and agent productivity.
• Coordinate the assignment of schedules with leadership to ensure schedule adherence/productivity.
• Escalate, solve or recommend solutions for service issues.
- CALL CENTER ANALYST at ORLANDO FAMILY PHYSICIANS
- SENIOR WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, CNA at
- SENIOR REAL TIME WFM ANALYST at JP MORGAN CHASE
- CUSTOMER ADVOCATE PROFESSIONAL at JP MORGAN CHASE
4 months at this Job
- - INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
• Receiving incoming calls from client community and provide first level support; document each call verifying customer information and including all troubleshooting steps.
• Research, resolve, and respond to questions received via telephone calls, emails, and callbacks in a timely manner, in accordance with standards; escalate problems to appropriate individual/group.
• Assist in the resolution of the user and support issues among company sites to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and positive impact on user satisfaction.
• Routinely contribute to the Knowledge Base.
• Provide accurate and creative solutions to user problems of moderate nature to ensure user productivity.
• Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings and support to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
• Participate in team projects that enhances the quality of efficiency of Service Desk and assist with special product-related issues as needed
- IT Call Center Analyst at CareTech Solutions
- Advisor I: Technical Support at Concentrix
- Janitor at Harvard Maintenance
6 months at this Job
- - High school diploma
• Successfully identify problem areas to lower Call Center costs
• Improve agent monitoring to avoid fraud
• Lower staffing costs by nearly 10%
• Part of an elite, award-winning Customer Care Team Responsibilities:
• Identify high cost areas and strategies to improve CPI
• Meet weekly with Customer Care to provide results and advice
• Confirm sales profit margins were on track
• Assist in forecasting sales
- Customer Care Call Center Analyst at Altria Israel Ltd
- Accounting Manager at Becker Avionics, Inc
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Accounting
- Associate of Arts degree - Accounting
• Answer incoming calls and respond to customer's emails pertaining to federal student aid information
• Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software and available resources
• Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Call Center Analyst I at Hewlett-Packard
- Collections Service Representative at Alorica
- POS Associate at Kohls
- Lead Cashier at Sears Holdings Corporation
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Information Systems
• TCS Manager
• Sending Daily reports
• Interaction with the agents/homeowners
• Tracking Sales Leads
• Coaching Agents
- Call Center Analyst at Nationstar Mortgage, Mortgage Company
- Credit Analyst at Nationstar Mortgage, Mortgage Company
- Credit Analyst II at Nationstar Mortage, Mortgage Company Irving TX
2 years, 4 months at this Job
Answering calls in a timely manner, provides technical customer service support for software/hardware, assisting clients and internal requests through outlook, directing clients to appropriate department and answering all general questions, managing team projects, creating/updating new workflow documents, and training new employees.
- Call Center Analyst II at DELUXE CORPORATION
- Teller at COVANTAGE CREDIT UNION
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Associate's Degree in Business Management - Business Management
- High School Diploma
Obtained client information by answering telephone calls; verifying information. ◦ Determined eligibility by comparing client information to requirements. ◦ Established policies by entering client information; confirmed pricing. ◦ Informed clients by explaining procedures; answered questions; provided information. ◦ Maintained communication equipment by reporting problems. ◦ Maintained and improved quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommended improved procedures. ◦ Updated job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participated in educational opportunities. ◦ Accomplished sales and organization mission by completing related results, as needed.
- Call Center Analyst at COMCAST
- Assistant Manager at CHECKERS
- Barista at STARBUCKS
- Sales Associate/Customer Service Representative at VALUE CITY
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Configure, install and maintain IBM iSeries, and Linux servers for over 5,000 store locations
• Repair and reconfigure network communications to and from all stores and distribution centers
• Document and report software bugs
• Diagnose and resolve telecommunications issues within the stores
• Work with outside vendors to resolve server and networking issues
• Provide operational assistance for store team members
• Assist with maintaining or replacing store equipment
• Document issues and resolutions through the use of BMC FootPrints, and Atlassian Confluence/JIRA software
• Participated in point of sale and hardware conversion during the acquisition of Bond Auto locations
• Remote troubleshooting for store operations systems, including point of sale, inventory, payroll, employee scheduling and cataloging
- IT SUPPORT CALL CENTER ANALYST at O'REILLY AUTO PARTS
- RETAIL ASSOCIATE at BASS PRO SHOPS
- SUPPORT SPECIALIST TIER 1 at PACE
- SUPPORT ASSOCIATE at CHART RETRIEVAL SERVICES, EC SOLUTIONS
2 years at this Job
Assist the Membership Engagement Director and coordinate the implementation of loyalty and retention programs designed to maximize membership relationships and retention of the affiliates. Seek to improve member's experience and satisfaction through process improvement plans and efficient reporting and flow of information. Data management using Structured Query language (SQL) from demographic variables, psychographic, medical, pharmacy data sources and provider information, or other services claims database. Prepare reports in MS Reporting Services or other reporting tool using technical, statistical and descriptive techniques. Measure retention activities to proactively contact clients who are identified as at risk of cancellation. Analyze plan information and data collection for beneficiaries, network providers, and the public. Organize data for the generation of analytical and statistical reports on strategy results. Work collaboratively with marketing, sales, enrollment, Public Relations and MSO of Puerto Rico to deploy customer retention strategies. Conduct and collaborate in the preparation and presentation of segmentation analysis and support direct marketing and communicating efforts.
- Membership Engagement Call Center Analyst at MMM Holdings, Inc
- Math and Statistics Professor at CEM COLLEGE
- MARKET ANALYST at Alcon Laboratories INC
- Market Research Analyst at Abbott Laboratories Inc
2 years at this Job
- Master in Public Health - Biostatistics
- Bachelor Degree in Science - Mathematics