Working for the Costco Call Center has taught me a lot about customer service and putting your member first it also has given me a lot of experience in talking to customers which will help me in the long run in any position im put in.
• Completing and submitting payment information via form for renewal transactions and membership changes.
• Researching membership concerns and updating account information accordingly.
• Sending information and marketing materials to members.
• Acting as customer support liaison for credit card partners.
• Started out answering phones in 2017 when I was hired
• Moved to chat 6 months into working for the company
• Help members with there order issues
• Place orders
• Resolve issues
• Answering general member service questions or concerns regarding membership and product information.
- Call center associate at Costco call center
- Cook/Casher/prep at Peppermint Stick
- Cleaner at Jrcc
- Lead Cleaner at Daisy Services Inc.
1 year, 7 months at this Job
• Speak to people over the phone while following a computer-assisted script verbatim
• Overcome respondent objections
• Meet completion quotas and follow survey protocol at all times
- Call Center Associate at LSU Call Center
- Pharmacy Technician at Walgreens
- Housekeeper at Confort Suites
- Manager of Fast Food Restaurant at Jack In The Box
1 year at this Job
- Diploma - Pharmacology
Bilingual Call Center associate, taking inbound calls in English or Spanish with customers seeking to re-finance their vechicle loans
- Call Center associate at Rate Genius
- Life insurance sales representative at Vasu Agency, Austin
- Abbott Diabetes Care-outbound call agent at West Generation Services
9 months at this Job
- Master's - architecture
- M.A. in Architecture - Architecture
- High school
I am a part of the Technical Call Center. I Do Troubleshooting over the phone, set up service calls and provide exceptional customer service for every type of residential and business customer.
- Technical Call Center Associate at Cable One
- Manager/Coordinator at Sonic Drive-In
- Electrical Apprentice at Sonic Drive-In
- Jewelry Maker/Manager at Sonic Drive-In
2 years at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science in Electrical Technology - Electrical Technology
Call Center Associates at Lincoln Military Housing are responsible for handling the creation process of residents' service requests for general maintenance through telephone correspondence in a timely, efficient and professional manner. A resident - focused attitude and willingness to serve our residents Excellent verbal and vocal skills Exceptional listening, questioning, and call control techniques Ability to accurately and efficiently process information and tasks An understanding of residents needs, property locations, maintenance service categories and general knowledge Aptitude to handle challenging telephone call situations Computer and telephone system application skills Enthusiasm, positive attitude and a team player
- Call Center Associate at Lincoln Military Housing
- Homemaker Companion at Right at Home Care
- Teacher at Children's Learning Adventure
- Activity Leader at A Plus Subs
10 months at this Job
- Diploma - includes
- Help Desk Technician at WMATA
- Call Center Associate at Alpha Technology Group Inc
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering
- High School Diploma
During my time thus far as a call center associate I have learned many things. In a call center environment you need to be have not only wonderful customer
service and phone etiquette, you need to be proficient in handling a multitude of programs at once, schedule the patient properly and ensure all their needs are
met at the appointment while setting expectations for their appointment. I schedule any and all appointments that Planned Parenthood offers. During my time here I have excelled many of my skill-sets. Some of which including; customer satisfaction, multitasking, working on my own statistics of average handle time, and many other things. While here I am responsible for;
● Figuring out what the patient needs, and setting appropriate expectations for the appointment. Including giving instructions prior to the appointment and answering any questions that the patient may have.
● Protecting, at the highest level, patient security with all HIPAA guidelines, along with business policies, ensuring that the patient feels secure and protected at all times. Screening and getting patients into discount programs and services.
● Having knowledge of the practices, procedures that the clinics offer and being able to effectively communicate these to the patient.
- Call Center Associate at Planned Parenthood of Northern New England
- Registration Representative at University of Vermont Medical Center
- Home Agent at Kelly Services
- Assistant Manager at Rent-A-Center
3 months at this Job
- - Graphic Design
• Called warm/cold leads leading to the establishment of appointments for sales presentations for home improvement services
• Prioritized daily workflows, including inbound calls, quotes, and sales-related inquiries in a professional manner
• Explained products to customers in depth so the customer understood to build trust and rapport
• Sourced new customers while also selling to repeat customers attesting to outstanding customer relations
- Call Center Associate at SEARS HOME INPROVEMENT CALL CENTER
- Call Center Associate at TELEPERFORMANCE
- Submitted collected information along to coordinator at CAMPAIGN
6 months at this Job
- Associate in Addiction Counseling - Addiction Counseling
43232 Supervisor: Jennifer Hursch: (614) 863-8800 Handles elevated customer calls implementing de-escalating customer service issues. Thoroughly and accurately completes administrative requirements after call resolution. Reviewing databases and other documentation sources to gather information. Interpreting and analyzing information in a variety of methods, from calculating and balancing data to reconciling complex and high-level cases. Provide and promote exceptional customer service and offer positive resolutions to challenges and complaints from customers. Generate sales through customer interaction, fitting room assistance, and suggestive selling. Prevent asset loss through proper zoning and floor awareness. Effectively perform associate register transactions without errors or shortages.
- Call Center associate at JCPenney
11 months at this Job
• Call center Associate, handle Customers Auto insurance policies
• Collect payments
• Fax and email documents
- Call Center Associate at Sitel
- LEGAL ASSISTANT at HOSFORD LAW FIRM
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at M.F.J ENTERPRISES
- PROPERTY MANAGER at BROOKVILLE GARDEN APARTMENTS
3 months at this Job
- - BUSINESS
- - NURSING