During my time thus far as a call center associate I have learned many things. In a call center environment you need to be have not only wonderful customer
service and phone etiquette, you need to be proficient in handling a multitude of programs at once, schedule the patient properly and ensure all their needs are
met at the appointment while setting expectations for their appointment. I schedule any and all appointments that Planned Parenthood offers. During my time here I have excelled many of my skill-sets. Some of which including; customer satisfaction, multitasking, working on my own statistics of average handle time, and many other things. While here I am responsible for;
● Figuring out what the patient needs, and setting appropriate expectations for the appointment. Including giving instructions prior to the appointment and answering any questions that the patient may have.
● Protecting, at the highest level, patient security with all HIPAA guidelines, along with business policies, ensuring that the patient feels secure and protected at all times. Screening and getting patients into discount programs and services.
● Having knowledge of the practices, procedures that the clinics offer and being able to effectively communicate these to the patient.
- Call Center Associate at Planned Parenthood of Northern New England
- Registration Representative at University of Vermont Medical Center
- Home Agent at Kelly Services
- Assistant Manager at Rent-A-Center
6 months at this Job
- - Graphic Design
-taking phone calls, Making complaint tickets, and transferring calls to the correct department.
- Call center associate at Walmart Call Center
- Data Entry/Programmer at Stumpff's Reality & Auction Service
1 month at this Job
- - General Education
I worked as a sales associate in an inbound call center environment where my main responsibility was the sale of satellite television and internet and also cable television and products. I performed credit checks and serviceable area checks to verify product could be installed. I was also able to gather information about the needs of the consumer and recommend the best product available to them for the purposes they needed the service for. Active listening was a key to success. I would also contact consumers after the product was installed to verify it is fitting their needs. I had a daily sales goal of products to be sold for the day and I was able to meet the goals set forth for me.
- Call Center Associate at Call Direct Partners
- Bank Teller I at PNC Bank
- Call Center Associate at Space Coast Credit Union
- Customer Care Representative/Subject Matter Expert at Percepta
6 months at this Job
- - General
• Determines requirements by working with customers
• Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information
• Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions
• Implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems
• Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests
• Maintains call center database by entering information
• Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions
- Call Center Associate at Lqor Asurion
- Customer Service/Cashier Associate at Wing Stop
- Customer Service Associate at Family Fun Zone
2 years at this Job
Was hired to work as a call center trainee at L.A. Care after successful background investigation. ⦁ Acquired and developed basic general knowledge of public health insurance coverage options for low-income populations, specifically, with regard to Medi-CAL. ⦁ Also learned about other services regarding urgent care, carved out services, healthy families, and others.
- Call Center Associate, Trainee at L.A. CARE - Los Angeles, C.A
- Modifications Specialist, Senior Plan Advisor at Tri
- Customer Service Representative - Call Center at Oliver Staffing Company
- Loan Officer at Pan Am Mortgage Bank
1 month at this Job
- - Anti-terrorism intelligence gathering
- Master of Science in Education - Counseling and Development
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science & Psychology
• Schedule medical and dental appointments.
• Verify patient's insurance coverage for requested services.
• Updated patient records focusing on ensuring accurate payer chart information for minors, while also ensuring data accuracy with regards to address.
- Receptionist/Call Center Associate at Ezra Medical Center
- Human Resources Specialist at Siemens Financial Services, Inc
- Receptionist at Siemens Financial Services, Inc
- Administrative Assistant II (HR) at Pt. Lisas Industrial Port Development Corporation Ltd
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Development & Management
Job duties: Answer multi line phones, assist customers with reaching requested stores, data entry, assist incoming clients in the reception are, follow call scripts to assist with sales, research,
- Call Center Associate at Goodwill Industries of Middle Tennessee
- Owner at Aunties House
- Customer Service Rep at Shop-at-Home Network
- Customer Service Rep at United Methodist Publishing
1 year, 8 months at this Job
Responsibilities Answer multi line phone, monitor alarm systems, page out codes, notifications to doctors and offices, customer services, page out traumas, paperwork. Accomplishments Dedicated hard worker, very well respected. Skills Used Always on time or early, worked very well with co workers. Responsible.
- Call Center Associate at Salina Regional Health Center
- Night Auditor/Front Desk Agent at Best Western Hotel
- Residential trainer/overnight support at OCCK
- Communications Associate at Mitchell County Law Enforcement
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Business
Worked in the Dr.'s call center communicating patient's appointments, prescriptions, medical records, orders for antigens and supplements. Process patient check in/ out at the front desk for their billing and extended needs. Created an online store and informative health data base for the Dr.'s to sell over 200 supplements. Used Power2Practice as our EMR, File Maker and MedWare for records, and Live Chat for online communication.
- Front Desk/ Call Center Associate at Magaziner Center for Wellness
- Administrative Assistant at AIRGAS
- Administrative Assistant at New Dimension Landscaping
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Liberal Arts
Call Center Asssociate.
- CCA- Nutrition and Culinary (Call Center Associate ) at St Peter's Hospital
- Cashier/Sales Associate at Bertucci's restaurant
- Cashier/Sales Associate at Journeys underground
- Cashier Sales Associate at Dunkin Donuts
7 months at this Job
- n/a still present in college . - Dietetics