I’m just beginning as a first time call center customer service representative I haven’t achieved any accomplishments thus far
- Call Center Customer Service Representative at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated
- Stock picker at QVC
- Cashier/Customer Service at Sam's Club
- Customer Service Representative at Prompt Loans
at this Job
Call center customer service representative for Verizon Wireless. Assisted customers with account information, service changes, bill payment and arrangements, general technical assistance and troubleshooting, assistance with purchasing new phones and accessories, and any other help the customer needed. I was named agent of the month the month after I started.
- Call Center Customer Service Representative at Conduent
- Call Center Representative at Indiana Fraternal Order of Police
- Cashier at Target
- Medical Assistant at Glaucoma Center Inc
5 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Medical Assistant
Call center customer service representative. Processed financial transactions and membership information for members of a large international financial center with over 900 privately owned credit unions: money transfers, member account updates, access to home banking, credit card activations, bill payments, and more. Position required computer skills, bank processing knowledge, ability to follow multiple scripts and navigate through a variety of computer screens, high customer service skills, and the ability to resolve problems in a quick and efficient manner.
- Call Center Customer Service Representative at Sitel
- Resident Care Aide at Brookdale Pinecastle
- Call Taker/Dispatcher (Bi-lingual) at LCEC 911 Center
- Customer Service Associate at PLS Financial Services
8 months at this Job
- - Medical Terminology & Unit Secretary
San Antonio, Texas
• Properly direct inbound calls in phone queues to improve call flow
• Made reasonable procedure expectation to accommodate unusual customer requests.
• Provide accurate and appropriate information in response to customer inquires
• Develop effective relationships with all call center departments through clear communication
• Worked with upper management to ensure appropriate changes were made to improve customer satisfaction
• Address customer service inquiries in a timely and accurate fashion.
• Collected customer feedback and made process changes to exceed customer satisfaction goals.
- Call Center Customer Service Representative at Conduent Call Center
- Fitness Trainer/Assistant General Manager at Planet Fitness
- Administrative Assistant at Morgan Division
- Dental Assistant/Receptionist at Sonrisa Dental
7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Alpha connect is the lead call center for many compaines. Here I worked as a call center customer service representative, which means I handled personal accounts with pur compaines. I would frequently cancel, edit and money manage many accounts, as well as handling reshipments and tracking shipments.
- Call Center Customer Service Representative at Alpha Connect
- Cashier/Sales Associate at Party City Corporation
- Merchendiser at TNG Merchandising
- Sales Representative at Vector Marketing
3 months at this Job
* In bound customer service answering on average 50 calls a day, consistently maintaining above average call metric scores in adherence, quality and customer service. * Assisted providers with verifying member eligibility and benefits as well as providing explanation of payment on claims and claim denials. * Assisted members with invoice and policy information and benefits including deductibles and co insurance amounts. * Followed all HIPA regulations to uphold client confidentiality both on the phone and in the office setting.
- Call Center Customer Service Representative at Valence Health Call Center
- Call Center Enrollment Broker at Maximus Call Center
- Traffic Management Center Operator at SH 130 Concession Company
3 years, 11 months at this Job
Serves customers by determining requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests; maintaining database.
Call Center Representative Job Duties:
• Determines requirements by working with customers.
• Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
• Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
• Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
• Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
• Maintains call center database by entering information.
• Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments. Call Center Representative Skills and Qualifications: Customer Focus, Customer Service, Data Entry Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Verbal Communication, Building Relationships, People Skills, Interpersonal Savvy, Problem Solving, Multi-tasking. Inducted into the Blue Diamond Club within first year. Which highlights the amazing continuous support and improvement in the company. Consistently advocating and assisting members as well as fellow advocates in providing the absolute best customer service and training over Medicare plans and benefits.
- Call Center Customer Service Representative at UnitedHealth Group
- Cashier at Kohls
- Tv Sales Associate at Best Buy
- Electronics Trainer at Walmart
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Some college
As a customer service representative I answer calls and assist customer in a high volume call center. I also process premium payments, generate cross-sales and referral sales. Another responsibility is to use conservation procedures and problem solving techniques to keep existing customers.
- Call Center Customer Service Representative at Colonial Penn Life Insurance Company
- Assistant Manager at Cheeseburger Bobby's
- Customer service at Target
- retail sales representative at Atlanta Braves
4 months at this Job
- - Political Science
- High School Diploma
Responsibilities: Service multiple big corporations as a benefits customer service representative. Receive inbound calls with the greeting of the particular client. Listen and assess the needs of the participant. Complete enrollment events. Provide various information about the customer's benefits ranging from Medical, Dental, and Vision to Disability, Life insurance, and spending accounts. Also assisted with billing for certain clients. I mail out various documentation, place follow up calls, and conference call insurance carriers/vendors when needed. Achievements: Have received multiple "kudos calls" and am often told that I'm one of the few reps that are thorough in explanations as well as making sure things get done-and accurately. I have only been in the call center for a year now, but have been getting these kinds of reports from customers since my first few months on the job... and get them much more frequently now as I become more familiar with the industry. I have excellent analytical skills and typed 75 wpm on my last few typing tests run within the last month.
- Call Center Customer Service Representative at Empyrean Benefit Solutions Corporation
- Delivery Driver at UberEats
- Independent Contractor/Laborer-Cutting Torch/Power Saw/Grinder/Forklift Operator at Sparkle Sign Company
- Alarm and Camera Technician at various companies
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General Studies
Call center order taking & customer service issues
- Call Center Customer Service Representative at Sportsman's Guide
24 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent