• Directly manager all points of the overall Call Center functions while overseeing hundreds of Customer Service representatives. The focus was on the overall Customer Experience.
• Ownership and direct responsibility of all site operations.
• Offer guidance, support and training to executive level management.
• Responsible for development and administration of annual, several million dollar budget to attain business goals with operational stability
• Review/interpret data, develop, recommend, & implement strategies to improve customer satisfaction and client retention.
• Train, hire and assess performance of call center employees including operators, team leaders and supervisors.
• Own the strategic planning and execution of all Call Center operations.
• Provide strong, dynamic leadership that mentors, develops, and guides team members.
• Insure compliance with regulatory agency guidelines and standards.
• Coordinate analytic, strategic and technical resources to meet client expectations and insure satisfaction.
• Very hands in with all Sales team members. Build and development of Account Executives.
• Set aggressive yet realistic Sales targets. Adjust and forecast both individual and overall team targets.
• Hold daily Sales meetings, knowledge shares and fun activities to build morale and engagement of the entire team.
• Effective leadership and analytical skills including working knowledge of financial statement analysis, staffing models, scheduling, and telecom opportunities.
• Develop key leaders.
• Make it a great place to work. Build on our core values, vision and culture. World class.
• Focus on one specific kpi's related to the brand and business.
• Help develop and launch programs specific to the company.
• Increase public view of the brand by improving the way CS speaks to customers
• Improve on the Customer Experience.
• Help build on morale and culture to increase communications, lower employee turnover, increase sales.
- Call Center Director at AMERICAN CALL CENTERS
- Regional Call Center Mgr -Customer Relations - Northeast & Southeast Regional Zone Call Center at ROTO-ROOTER, INC
- District Manager - Baltimore, MD at FACTORY CARD & PARTY OUTLET
- District Manager at BLOCKBUSTER/VIACOM
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Vocational - management
• Managed a team of 10+ Customer Service Representatives including performance management and correctional coaching
• Responsible for creation and implementation of new hire training as well as ~~~~~~~~~ coaching programs for all call center staff
• Created call scripting and formalized sales process for call center representatives
• Daily call auditing for sales, service, and quality assurance purposes
• Created weekly and monthly coaching process for all call center staff
• Responsible for creating and implementing B2B referral partnerships with local businesses
• Responsible for leading the call center out of a -$76k deficit and ending the year at a $116k surplus
- Assistant Call Center Director at Griffin Pest Solutions
- Customer Relationship Center (CRC) Sales Support Manager at Truck International
- Franchise Business Consultant at
- General Manager at
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- B.A. - Psychology
Responsible for All Daily Production, HR on site, and Team Management for 32 Seat Call Center
• Managed 120-150 employees
• Successfully maintained and improved a Fundraising Call Center doing 700K+ Contacts raising $6.3M (2016 numbers)
- Call Center Director at Integral Resources, Inc
- Lecturing Fellow, Department of Music at Duke University
- Telemarketing Manager, Lead Supervisor, Telemarketing Trainer, Telemarketing Supervisor at Integral Resources, Inc.
- Assistant Store Manager at Casual Male Big and Tall
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration
organize, manage, evaluate, and coordinate the operational and service activities to ensure that Operations and Contact Center goals and objectives are met. The position oversees leadership responsible for ensuring resources are utilized
efficiently, in accordance with all production objectives and in ways that consistently promote customer quality and satisfaction.
• Manages, develops, oversees and evaluates site activities to ensure operational effectiveness and continuous improvement of programs and services.
• Leads, guides, and manages supervisor and professional staff and professional development; ensures that employees have a clear understanding of performance expectations, provides feedback, recognition and coaching to continuously improve employee performance; maintains accountability within the unit.
• Provides feedback and guidance to continuously improve training and quality assurance programs, change management and departmental initiatives.
• Ensures that management team is providing the appropriate real-time oversight and takes appropriate action to meet service level goals and maximize efficiency.
• Develops, recommends and oversees the implementation of short and long-term strategies, goals and objectives, new program and operational/service initiatives.
• Identify and analyze information and application, customer trends, benchmarking best practices and determine process improvements.
• Meets financial objectives and participates in estimating requirements, developing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Call Center Director at Renaissance Life and Health
- Senior Operations Hub Manager at
- Senior Operations Manager at Magellan Health Services, Inc
- Operations Hub Manager at
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- BA - Business Administration
- - Leadership
• Establish a high standard for productivity, quality, customer service as well as define user guidelines.
• Lead by mentoring, training, building, developing and guiding teams.
• Manage and improve center performance through performance monitoring, problem resolution, system audits and quality assurance measures.
• Monitor and calculate call center ROI based on month-month expenses versus generated revenue.
• Oversee appraisal process including peer-peer and 360 employee evaluations.
• Conduct interview and hiring processes including selection process and compensation structure.
• Conduct conflict resolution training with Management including code of conduct and disciplinary process.
• Designed employee recognition including monetary and non-monetary programs.
- Call Center Director at Hearing Services LLC Aka Beall Inc
- Operations Manager at United Recovery Systems
- Director of Operations at National Financial Systems
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Management
Develop objectives for the call center’s day-to-day activities Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.) Collect and analyze call-center statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics etc.) Assume responsibility of budgeting and tracking expenses Hire, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling and other procedures Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.)
- Call Center Director at THE SYNERGY COMPANY
- Fraud Operations Manager at Fiserv
- General Manager at Cook Out Restaurants
- Fraud Team Leader at American Express
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts and Science - Criminal Justice
Lead the operations of 12 admissions departments for a large substance abuse treatment network totaling 977 beds; direct a commercial insurance call center systems and processes; daily hands on to ensure best practices in regards to customer service, goal meeting and exceeding and policy/protocol adherence; implement best practices regarding call flow, on call protocols, call volume vs. staffing needs; keep accurate records for tracking all pertinent information regarding goals, trends, and referral sources in order to forecast future situations; place heavy emphasis on maintaining a strong relationship with the marketing team; work closely with insurance companies in order to ensure accurate coverage and authorizations for treatment through PA Medicaid, county funding, commercial insurance plans and Medicare policies; work very closely with utilization review, nursing, intake and clinical to ensure we are providing proper access to care; feel very strongly about leading by example and finding positive resolutions for any problems that may arise; data reporting and scrubbing to locate potential trends and/or barriers to success; travel regionally and nationally as needed to train admissions staff, to educate myself in order to be a better leader, and to take part in operational team meetings; work closely with all counties in PA in order to satisfy and exceed contractual goals and to ensure positive negotiations each fiscal year; implemented the plan for 24/7 handling of specific inquiries/calls in order to place potential clients within 24 hours; identify growth opportunities for corporate and assist in obtaining contracts; work closely with the national call center to appropriately handle cold and warm hand offs; implemented an on call transportation plan; onboarding and training of new staff
- REGIONAL DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS/CALL CENTER DIRECTOR at ACADIA HEALTH CARE
- SUBSTITUTE TEACHER at LOCAL DISTRICTS
- DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS AND MARKETING at HUNTINGDON NURSING AND REHAB CENTER
- DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS AND SOCIAL SERVICES at WOODLAND RETIREMENT COMMUNITY
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor Of Science
• Responsible for recruiting, interviewing, and training for all ISRs.
• Setting the example for mindset, pace, delivery and intensity (work ethic, skill-level, integrity, team play, decorum).
• Coaching, stimulating, encouraging and guiding ISR's to
• Meet their activity goals (attempts and contacts):
• Deliver the methodology without compromise
• Recognize selling opportunities and buying clues
• Develop conversational, persuasive delivery amongst all (providing assurance, developing trust, credibility, urgency and rapport)
• Update the database immediately and accurately
• Ensuring every call is handled with world-class service.
• Meeting the lead request every day. Focusing on the one set - one sit - 72 - hour rule.
• Meeting or exceeding issued appointment goals within budget and policy guidelines.
• Educating, stimulating, and guiding ISR activity, behavior and results.
• Coaching to the goal; enforcing performance standards with the probation process.
• Managing an up-to-date accurate database and reports.
• Setting an example for effort, ethics, team play and decorum.
- Call Center Director at Successful Window Company
- Sales Associate at Clearwire
- Customer Service Call Agent/Sales at Interactive Response Technologies
- Asst Athletic Dir. / Health/ PE Teacher at Cricket Communications
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Kinesiology
- - General Studies
• Assisted in the interview process with Supervisors to hire top quality agents.
• Controlled all activities involving Managers, Agents and Supervisors.
• Reviewed daily, weekly and quarterly goals with staff.
• Forecasted future changes on the business based on previous trends.
• Managed call center budget and analyzed and controlled expenses of the call center.
• Ensured the outbound and the inbound call center quality standards are 100% reinforced daily.
• Analyzed performance data to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Hired, terminated, and trained personnel to fit new job descriptions.
• Improved morale and performance in the midst of major changes to the business and uncertainty in the industry.
- Call Center Director at CHILDREN COMMUNITY SERVICES
- Employee Relations Specialist at Children's Community Services
- On-Premise Human Resources Supervisor at Aerotek (Amazon)
- Patient Satisfaction Specialist Team Leader at Patient First
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
• Staff and oversee a 24/7 call center of 8 direct report supervisors, and 115 customer service agents
• Manage strategic planning and day-to-day operation of the largest Hero Care call center
• Strategize enterprise-wide staff initiative to focus on increasing staff morale
• Brief SAF SVP weekly concerning enterprise status of metrics
• Effectively mediate staff and supervisor conflicts
• Hire diverse full time and temporary agents to assist with the enterprise's manpower struggles
• Review productivity reports to ensure agents are performing to enterprise standards
• Ensure high quality and consistency of casework by holding staff accountable for adhering to SAF policies
• Provide feedback to supervisor and agents on strengths and areas for improvement
• Responsible for performance appraisals, disciplinary actions, and coaching/mentoring SELECTED ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
• Coached, mentored, and substantially improved 8 supervisor's staff Engagement scores
• Improved staff Engagement participation score by 25%; total site score of 97%
• Established and implemented the enterprise's Mid-day shift to effectively to address the bulk of caseloads and calls; resulting in a 15% increase in service delivery
• Creatively implemented the enterprise's one-midnight shift schedule to best address several staff and supervisor areas of concern
• Discovered and implemented a new alert tool in the Interactive Intelligence software, that allowed all 3 sites of enterprise and agents to automatically receive personal alerts when calls were waiting
- Call Center Director, Service to Armed Forces at American Red Cross
- Regional Program Director, Service to Armed Forces at American Red Cross
- Regional Program Specialist, Service to Armed Forces at American Red Cross
- at American Red Cross
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Doctoral in Multidisciplinary Human Services - Leadership and Organizational Management
- Master of Arts in Emergency and Disaster Management - Emergency and Disaster Management
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health - Public Health