• Develop departmental goals, strategies and operating policies and procedures for Call Center
• Manage a team of Billing Representatives to complete orders and apply for billing.
• Manage a team of Inside Sales Representatives to meet monthly sales targets.
• Manage a team of Technical Support Representatives to troubleshoot customer issues, dispatch, schedule truck rolls and provision services orders for Field Technicians.
• Support and communicate business goals, quality standards, processes/procedures and policies.
• Responsible for the hiring process of all Call Center employees at both the exempt and non-exempt levels, including hiring recommendations.
• Ensure productivity levels are maintained through effective coaching and feedback.
• Monitor staffing levels.
• Administer motivational programs that include incentives, contests and team performance.
• Monitor, manage and coach for performance improvement.
• Provide and document performance feedback through side by side coaching sessions.
• Address human resources related issues, including termination process.
• Facilitate conference calls between company and outside vendors.
• Research and respond to all company Subpoenas, BBB and FCC Complaints.
- Call Center Director at enTouch Systems
- Assistant Manager, Service Desk at DYONYX
- Associate Director, Quality Assurance Supervisor, Call Center Supervisor at Verizon Wireless
- Supervisors and Representative Teams at Verizon Wireless
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, and staffing a call center from scratch.
Oversee the operational functions of a nationally marketed non-profit organization.
Develop and implementing sales strategies to maximize the effectiveness of the call center. Partner
with IT to define and deliver technology initiatives to improve the performance and functionality of the call centers' day to day operations.
Lead Marketing Campaigns through Business Development and Google AdWords to optimize all
strategic initiatives to grow overall revenue, margins and profits.
Key Responsibilities include: Staffing, Training, Marketing, Business Development, Accounts
Receivable, Accounts Payable, Reputation Management.
• Successfully took Heritage for the Blind from taking 45 vehicle donations a day to over 200 vehicle donations a day nationwide.
• Recruited, hired, trained, and mentored 40 call center agents from our sales team to our customer service team.
• Introduced positive culture change and synergy initiative, which led to breaking all, previously established sales records company-wide.
• Introduced training programs that enhanced employee performance and helped construct a more knowledgeable and motivated workforce.
• Successfully managed four different AdWord accounts simultaneously including a Google AdGrants account.
• Utilized creative business development techniques to contract out over 300 vendors, including 5 nationwide vendors.
• Consistently drafted all legal contracts to vendors.
• Maintained accounts receivable from over 300 vendors nation-wide.
• A recognized leader, facilitator, coach/mentor, and internal consultant.
• Ability to manage multiple objectives while understanding urgency and prioritization.
• Successfully balance objectives to meet timeframes and project deadlines.
• Subject matter knowledge in aligning HR policies/practices with organizational strategies/objectives, performance consulting.
• Understand the importance of establishing solid employee relations in diverse environments for various business units and developing appropriate plans of action for implementation.
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to present plans / recommendations to large or small groups at every business level.
- Call Center Director at Heritage for the Blind
- Sales Manager/Vendor Relations at Heritage for the Blind, Virtual
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Managed and coached teams totaling 90-100 representatives and 5 managers and 3 team leads.
• Managed attendance and performance and quality assurance.
• Deescalate and resolve customer complaints.
• Developed objectives for the call center's day-to-day operations.
• Supports collections, sales and service supervisors, providing real time stats, coaching and feedback.
• Performed weekly Quality Assurance audits.
• Recruit, interview, hire and train representatives and supervisors.
• Effectively maintained call center's budget.
• Maintained appropriate staffing levels.
• Draft and administer employee mid and end year evaluations.
- Call Center Director at Enova Financial
- Customer Sales & Support Manager at AT&T
5 years at this Job
- Bachelors - Marketing and Finance
Finity Communications Inc. 11-2014-7-2018
Director of Customer Support-Call Center
• Manage the day to day operations of inbound/outbound customer support center, for a population health technology company, utilizing SalesForce, JIRA and Five9 cloud-based software. HIPAA Certified
• Responsible for growing the call center from 6 FTE to over 75 FTE. Created developed and promoted, all Leadership staff. QA & training, research and Resolution, agent supervisors level 1 & 2. Appeals administration, leads, and capacity utilization supervisor.
• Conducted outbound gaps in care campaigns for HEDIS measurements
• Created all SOP's, including compliance security implementations
• Client Support for all programs related to Medicare and Medicaid healthy rewards program. BCBS, Molina, United Healthcare, Health Partners.
• HR administration to include conflict resolution FMLA, OFLA, STD, and LTD disability initiation.
• Worked closely with executive management to identify additional opportunity to increase the membership base, for the Medicaid and Medicare population
• Collaborate cross functionally within other divisions to influence change. Heritage Grove Federal Credit Union 4-2010-10-2014 Loss Mitigation Manager-Collections
• Manage loan portfolio consisting of consumer secured and unsecured loans, home equity mortgages, auto loans, visa credit cards, overdraft share accounts, and monitor all stages of delinquency to ensure policy is followed.
• Chapter 13 & 7 administration
• Prepares monthly reports of delinquent loans, accounts recommended for charge off, and collateral in process of liquidation
• Recommends accounts for legal action when appropriate
• Manage daily activities of collection staff and call center
• Represents the credit union in court appearances when required Northwest Community Management Accounts Receivable/Billing Manager 1-2008-06-2009
• Create and implement policies and procedures for Accounts Receivable, Manage Collections and Customer Service groups and call center Billing for 400 associations, ACH reconciliation, collection assignments.
• Manage the lien process for all delinquent accounts, and ensure timely filing with appropriate counties
• Participate in training & development
• Hire train, coach, and develop work leads and supervisors
- Call Center Director at Finity Communications
- Contractor/Consultant at Self Own Business
3 years, 8 months at this Job
• Supervise staff within one or more operations departments
• Maintain proper employment levels through selecting, interviewing, and training of personnel
• Maintain high levels of performance for customer service metrics including: call answer rate, call quality, knowledge of organizations, etc
• Manage and improve operational processes, policies, and systems in support of the organization's mission and to improve efficiency and quality
• Evaluate individual performance, determines trends, analyzes strengths and/or weaknesses and develops training programs for improvement
• Managed 150 plus call center agents
• Attend weekly corporate meetings, prepare weekly staff meeting Administrative Assistant
• Process weekly payroll records
• Create and update human resource records for all employees
• Process CORI paperwork
• Oversee employment verification procedures
• File all pertinent interview documents
• Other duties as assigned Professional Fundraiser
• Successfully solicit individual support not-for-profit and political organizations
• Build prospect and donor renewal databases
- Call Center Director at Integral Resources Inc
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Officer and Department Manager at Macy's
- Dietary Aide/Tech-Supervisor at Knollwood Nursing Center
7 years, 6 months at this Job
• Managed high volume incoming and outgoing phone calls
• Trained new call center representatives
• Assisted in other center functions as requested
- Call Center Director at European Wax Center
- Assistant Manager at Ulta Beauty
- Urban Alliance Internship Program at Office and Aftercare
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Oversee the general day-to-day operations of two nearshore call centers with a staff of 50+; ensuring a steady pipeline of quality leads in excess of 150+ per day, with an average closing rate of 13%.
• Content developer and facilitator of industry-specific training series focused on pitching, effective rebuttal techniques, closing tactics, and predictive-dialer and CRM software.
• Collaborate with the VP of the firm to develop and execute new strategies to generate and increase year-to-year revenue.
• Accountable for recruiting a team of motivated, well-focused individuals who can handle high volume outbound calls and daily lead quotas.
- Call Center Director at Merchant Lynx Services
- Manager CSR Division at Odyssey Funding LLC
- Call Center Manager at Guarantee Home Mortgage Inc
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Sports Medicine
- Call Center Director at ACES Companies LLC
- Contact Center Manager at Bed Bath & Beyond Contact Center
- Operations Project Manager at Fusion BPO Services
- Account Sales Manager at Google fiber sMTU Team MarketStar
11 months at this Job
- Associate in Business & Marketing - Business & Marketing
• Launched the marketing campaigns for Mayor Andrew Gillum and Senator Bill Nelson for their separate run at office for Governor and Senator of Florida.
• Provided marketing exposure on ABC News, Fox News, Steve Harvey Morning Show.
• I managed a budget of over $10,000,000.
• Launched multiple offices across Florida implementing voter registration efforts, voter education initiatives and fund-raising collaborative.
• My office consisted of 150 individual.
• I had the opportunity to hire, supervise, and train an enthusiastic group of individuals who wanted to make a change.
• Development of Marketing campaigns consisting of direct mail, email, free standing inserts, and web components for audience acquisition.
•Led our social media teams to a 100,000 new followers in 2 years on the social media platform Instagram.
• Identified, developed, and maintained grants that fund programs and services.
• Responsible for researching grant opportunities.
• Developed relationships with private and federal agencies.
• Worked effectively and efficiently with team members in a collaborative approach to expand the number of grants.
• Monitored and evaluated the help desk representative performance to assure quality service, professionalism and courtesy, and identify actions that can improve call quality and customer satisfaction.
• Developed sales forecasting and goal achievement plans for the call center and marketing department.
• Budget forecasting and spending execution.
• Coordination with key personnel in corporate and nonprofit organization.
• Coordination with key philanthropic fundraising personnel in local and state organization.
• Oversight of contractors executing direct field sales efforts, phone sales and web campaigns.
• Experience with contract negotiations.
• Managed entire product marketing cycle - Planning and applying the use of various sales strategies.
• Initiated and coordinated advertising campaigns and promotional activities
- Marketing Director/Call Center Director at Royalty Marketing Group
- Senior Marketing Coordinator at Royalty Marketing Group
- Account Executive at Royalty Marketing Group
- Leasing Manager/ Marketing Manager at Skyhouse Orlando Apartments
9 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master - Marketing
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
Warranty Administrator, Online reputation, answering phones, monitoring customer service score of dealership, out of town trainings, training new employees, overseeing call center, scheduling appointments, resolving customer concerns, managing and submitting time sheets for pay roll, monitoring recorded phone calls for quality checks, etc Best Buy
Warranty Administrator, Online reputation, answering phones, monitoring customer service score of dealership, out of town trainings, training new employees, overseeing call center, scheduling appointments, resolving customer concerns, managing and submitting time sheets for pay roll, monitoring recorded phone calls for quality checks, etc
- Customer Relations Manager/Call Center Director at Rogers & Rogers Toyota
- Loss Prevention Specialist at 3541 S Dogwood Rd El Centro
- Sales Associate at 2901 S Dogwood Rd El Centro
- Cash Office Manager at Imperial Ave El Centro
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- - General