1.As a telicaller. 2.We need to call patients and ask about how the treatment is going on if there is any problem or not.
- Call Center Executive at Partha dental clinic
6 months at this Job
• Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients, verifying information.
• Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
• Establishes policies by entering client information; confirming pricing.
• Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
• Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
• Identifying customers, needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solution.
- Call center executive at Ufone Telecom- PTML (Telecom Company like Etisalat)
- Senior sale Manager at Peradise complex (event management and food company)
- Accountant at Fair Deal Exchange Co. Pvt Ltd
11 months at this Job
- Master of Businesses Administration. - Marketing
- Bachelor of commerce - Accounting and commerce
Ison BPO Ghana Limited Customer Services Representative (Call Center Executive)
at this Job
- Bsc. - Natural Resource Management
- Senior Certificate - Examination
• Daily/Weekly analysis of customer service center metrics.
• Working with call center executive team to set targets and metrics to track and report on.
• Reporting metrics to executive management and to the call center leadership staff.
• Weekly processing of call center agent performance stats.
• Monitor incoming chat and email volumes to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Basic report building and system administrator duties in Oracle Service Cloud.
• Maintaining vendor relationships.
• Maintaining weekly KPI spreadsheets for corporate leadership team.
• Training customer service leadership team on Cisco phone system after November 2015 deployment
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ANALYST at DRS. FOSTER AND SMITH, INC
- at WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT, DRS. FOSTER AND SMITH, INC
- at WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS, DRS. FOSTER AND SMITH, INC
2 years, 9 months at this Job
Front-line call center executive, in eCommerce, private label credit, collections, and store help.
● 16-24 direct reports, responsible for problem resolution of inbound contacts
● 6 months, non-consecutive, top overall team KPI results
● 50 associates cross-trained into new lines of business
● 29 associates led through 30 day new-hire on-boarding and training program
● Developed and maintained partially automated systems for floor resource schedules, site POC scheduling, peak performance tracking, and monthly recognition meetings
- Coordinator/Supervisor at Kohl's Department Stores
- Call Center Manager at KorPartners Inc
- Team Supervisor at Texas 811
- Call Center Representative at Texas 811
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Certificate (mini-MBA) - Management
- High school - Theater
• Manage and direct all aspects of incoming and outbound call center operations.
• Direct a team of 10 managers and 70 plus customer service agents.
• Collaborate with other cross functional teams including: Human Resources, training department, Workforce, IT, business partners, employee engagement and client services.
• Lead, train and strategize with internal and external partners
• Manage all aspects of inbound and outbound call center operations.
• Develop new protocols and procedures
• Ensure the call center is achieving maximum profitability and effectiveness.
• Manage a budget based on the overall company financial performance.
- Associate Director of Operations at Rose International Call Center
- Call Center Executive III at Swiss Colony
- National Sales Excutive at Premiere Marketing Group
- Assistant Vice President- Branch Manager at UMB Bank
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
Call Center Executive with extensive experience starting a call center from inception by recruiting
staff, developed training programs, creating sales scripts, and leading by example with the highest
sales volume. Due to more than doubling sales revenue of another company, the company merged with a public company. VP of Inside Sales
DivorceForce- Uniondale, NY
● Developed an inside sales division for a digital marketing company with no marketing or advertising implemented yet.
● Sold by leading by example, hired, trained and coached sales reps to sell to divorce professionals.
● Created a CRM, designed sales scripts, worked with the VP of Marketing on email campaigns to brand and market the company.
● Attended divorce conferences, networking events and worked with divorce associations to build affinity partnerships to drive revenue and increase branding. VP Sales -Call Center The Expert Network- Rockville Centre, NY July 2015 - March 2018
● Started a call center from the ground up, including staffing, managing a sales team of 7, creating sales scripts, developed training programs, recruiting, and was the top sales rep leading my team by example.
● The company's clients were predominantly top doctors and lawyers needing reputation management, branding on Google, social media management, and client/patient review monitoring. It was all cold calling.
● Increased sales revenue in 2017 by 33% from 2016 by recreating sales scripts, developing new incentive programs to motivate the sales team, and advanced training.
● Worked with the CEO to develop strategies, build infrastructure to achieve the company's sales goals ( I exceeded monthly sales goals 95% of the time) Provided detailed and accurate sales forecasting by utilizing Salesforce to manage the sales team effectively to continuously meet and exceed sales goals.
● Monitored customer market and competitor activity to provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions to help our company keep a competitive edge.
- VP of Inside Sales at DivorceForce
- Director of Sales/Call Center at National Association of Professional Women
- Inside Sales Representative at Manchester/Cambridge Who's Who
- VP Sales and Marketing at Weinberg Campus
9 months at this Job
- B.S. - Health Care Administration
8. CEO Resume
CONSULTING PROJECTS BELOW: 1. LuDela, Co-Founder & President. (Start-Up Business. Raised Capital Funding & Recruited CTO) You can light and extinguish the LuDela candle with your cell phone!. 2. ATGWORK, CEO & President (Prepared company for sale or acquisition) A provider of Software Development, Oracle support, training and consulting. 3. SITEL Call Center, Global Sales Director BEATS Headphones, by Dr. Dre. Trained and managed call center operations. Rolled out services in Spain, China. New Zealand and Portugal. 4. NEXTRAQ Call Center, Director of Sales. Successfully hired and built an inside sales team in Atlanta to prepare for the company acquisition. The leader of GPS Fleet Management.
- CEO at ConQuest Call Center consulting
- Director of Business Development at Benchmark International
- Executive VP Sales at Donnelly Call Center Communications
- Founder at Teen Arrive Alive
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
As an Multimedia Account Executive, I'm responsible for selling a wide variety of Bay Area News Group- print and digital products to existing & new clients market-leading portfolio of solutions include print ads, digital display ads, email marketing,Organic and paid Search, SEO,SEM, Facebook retargeting, geo fencing and more.
• Increased target accounts with relevant campaigns across channels.
• Accurately and efficiently scheduled and traffic job-specific paperwork including adjustments, sales reports, and market presentations.
• Create spec ads in Paper G and gather reporting metrics on AdTaxi Tapclicks and Google Analytics
• Very familiar with digital products such as Desktop and mobile display, SEO, SEM, Social Media, Chat.
- Multimedia Account Executive at Bay Area News Group
- Personal Banker 2 at Citibank
- Personal Banker at Wells Fargo and Co
- Customer Success Manager at New York Life Insurance
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- MBA - Marketing
- BA - Mass Communications and Advertising
Provide Executive leadership as head of solution archietcure for collaboration and contact center solutions.. Responsible for the Management of Meridian's Collaboration & Contact Center architect team and go to market strategy. * Lead the solution architect team in consulting, design, and implementations of multi-vendor global solutions. * Responsible for the operations of Meridian's Solution Architecture Team focused on Avaya and Cisco solutions. Develops and mentors Team members, providing skill advancement and career development opportunities. * Serves as the CTO to Client CIO's and Operation Leadership. Assist in evaluating technology, operations, creating roadmap, and budget management. * Responsible for developing strategic solutions. Consults with key business stakeholders on innovative and emerging technologies focused on improving Team Engagement and Customer Experience. * Recognized technical expert on contact center applications, collaboration applications, network routing/switching, mobile solutions, and telephony application development. Expert on "Big 3" Avaya, Cisco, and Microsoft telephony design and implementation. * Hire and manage geographically dispersed staff of differing cultures and build teams. Initiated and developed in-house training department that enabled timely and cost-effective end user training. * Responsible for budget creation and management above 5 million
- Practice Lead at Collaboration & Contact Center
- Director, Contact Center Solutions at MUTARE
- Manager, Global Telephony UC & CC at AXA
- Senior Consultant at Tek Systems
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Information Technology-Telecommunications