I call to customers, who have filled out a survey sent by Comcast, about a customer service experience that was done on a certain date. I would then track and provide Comcast with the feedback (Good or Bad) so that they can improve the customer service interactions and the company.
- Call Center Executive at Convergys (Comcast)
- Customer Service Rep. at Convergys (Xfinity Mobile )
- Liscensed Health Rep at Convergys (Clover Health)
- Liscensed Health Rep. at Convergys (Unitedhealth Group)
4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
I have experience in the customer service area with sales and communication with Customers on there Xfinity Products
- Call Center Executive at Concentrix | Convergys
- Crew Member at Mc Donald’s
6 months at this Job
- Certificate - Business
• Handling all customer queries in Arabic and English.
• Handling complains
• Transferring calls
• Connecting with all branches for solving all kind of issues
• Making outbound calls for information updates
• Training new employees.
• confirm all online transactions by customers and proceed them.
•Handling all emails inquiries and complains.
- Senior Call Center Executive and E-commerce senior at Sephora UAE
- Customer Service Representative at Arab African International Bank
- Follow up satisfaction agent at El Araby group
- Customer service representative at Vodafone Egypt
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree - Archaeology
Answer phones and email. Provide great customer service.
- Call Center Executive at 24-7 Intouch
- Processor at Goodwill Industries
- Server at Timbercreek
- Nanny, Arizona at Tyerria Clement
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
* Worked at Providence Business Services Pvt Ltd (BPO) as a Call Center Executive from 2007 to 2011 * Employed at Evolve Technologies Pvt Ltd (BPO) online trading from 2012 to 2014 * Worked at Asia Asset Finance Plc, from 2015 to 2018 as an Assistant Manager - Marketing
- Sales Executive at Delmege Interior Décor (Subsidiary of
- Staff Assistant at Sampath Bank PLC Headquarters Branch
4 years at this Job
• Oversee the internal call center call center which consisted of 4 Supervisors, 4 Team Leads and up to 70 call center representatives which is responsible for taking frontline inbound and overflow calls for our customer care, loan origination, collection, bankruptcy, and fraud, loss mitigations and foreclosure departments
• Handle all Vendor management duties with our external call centers Vendors which consist of 200-300 plus customer service representatives and all call center vendor functions from price negotiation, setting KPI'S, monitoring of calls, staffing requirements, routing of call volume flow, also while keeping policy and procedures in line with Freedom Mortgages guidelines
• Liaison between all Call Center Executive Management to ensure all daily, weekly and monthly goals are aligned, deadlines are met and make decisions based off the business needs
• Responsible for managing the daily inbound and outbound call volume and made real-time decisions to achieve 98% service levels and to also maximize 35 dials per hour to goals
• Developed an internal training program for new-hires to provide more in-depth knowledge which resulted in reps being more efficient at an earlier pace
• Changed the scorecards our quality department used to better capture the true customer experience which resulted in a 40 percent higher customer satisfaction rating within 3 months
- Call Center Manager/ Relationship Manager at Freedom Mortgage
- Call Center Supervisor at PHH Mortgage
- Cenlar - Quality Coordinating Manager/ Operation Supervisor at
- Scheduling Coordinator/Real-Time Analyst at ADP
3 years at this Job
- - Business Administration
• Responsible for the health and stability of various areas of the business ◦ Inbound Call Center, Executive Office/Escalation, Condo Operations
• Responsible head count ranged from 50-70 Team Members and 5 Team Leaders
• Helped assist and repair relationships with clients, develop leaders and team members, interview new candidates, monitor metrics, find training needs, created our developmental region, created focused teams for specific clients based on their mortgage product or spoken language
• Over saw the best performance year in 2016. Improved our abandonment rate from peaks of 8% with under 300k total annual calls, to a sub 3% abandonment rate with over 600k total annual calls
- Director at QUICKEN LOANS
- Team Leader at
- Client Relations Advocate at
- Mortgage Banker at
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
Technical Support Manager: Denver Colorado, Dallas Texas, Las Vegas Nevada
•Directed teams of technically trained representative to resolve customer & vendor issues.
•Managed the efforts of those teams in the field as they provided support to our key accounts. Regional Training Associate: Dallas Texas, New York, New York
•Responsible for the training and development of new hire employees for sales & reservations for the N.Y call center. Executive Service Director: Dallas Texas
•Responsible for the handling of high yield travel clients (million mile flyers).
•Managed a staff of seven employees in executive services representatives.
•Insured all policies & directives were upheld by new non-matriculated employees. Red Carpet Concierge & Customer Service Representative Dallas, Ft. Worth, Orlando, Florida
•Responsible for customer satisfaction in the Red Carpet Clubs as well as the ticket counter, gates & Operations.
•Responsible for coordination and logistics routing of passengers during cancellations & misconnects.
•Held fiduciary authority and responsibility for issuing tickets during overbookings, & other compensable issues.
•Coordinated efforts of the aviation community in the area of security & airport efficiency
•Partnered with airport operations, reservations, sales & mileage plus passengers (Pre 911)
•Ground security coordinator-Partnered with the FAA on private security, Local Law Enforcement, & Federal air Marshals together with United Airlines for the safe passage of people while traveling through our national airports. Skills Used Product Representation Training Revenue Building Market Expansion Problem Solving Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service Manager at United Airlines
28 years, 7 months at this Job
- MBA - Management
JOB TITLE/COMPANY Carlos Curbelo republican Campaign volunteer and call center executive leader for persuading potential voters.
- Customer Service Representative at Pizza Hut
at this Job
- - Communications/Journalism
- High school diploma
• Remotely directed the day-to-day business operations of multiple call centers and 300+ employees as an outsourcing corporate partner.
• Managed inbound and outbound contact center operations including human resources, recruiting and training.
• Provided inbound and outbound call center solutions for clients while exceeding client key performance indicators in service levels, quality and close rates.
• Developed and managed relationships with external staffing partners to recruit, develop and retain the proper staffing for each project.
• Worked closely with Workforce Management to ensure the appropriate staffing and call coverage at every interval throughout each day of the week.
- Executive Director of Professional Services at Bernard BPO
- Senior Director of Operations at Windham Professionals
- Senior Operations Manager at Geneva-Roth Ventures
- Managing Director at Sallie Mae - Student Assistance Corporation
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration