• Functioned as a Call Center Manager in Medical Billing/Collection Agency environment. * Developed and launched quality and training plans designed to effectively support and cross train medical billing and collections department. * Applied CPT and ICD-10 Cm standardized codes to patient records to accurately reflect the services received. * Maintained work operations by following policies and procedures; reporting compliance issues. * Reviewed and advised payments errors, rejection and denials.
- Call Center Manager at Tel-Sales Call Center
- Call Center Manager at NCO
- Office Administrator at Beacon Financial Group
8 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Science - Information Technology
Managing the day to day activities of a team of direct reports in customer retention department.
Position works closely with other call center manager to identify and address compliance, training, performance, and absence management needs on the team. Manage day to day scheduling of HCI system.
• Team of 10-13 associates working charge off accounts in order to get back in good standing.
• Coordinate with other Collections Call center manager concerning call monitoring and other compliance initiatives.
• Conduct training and performance monitoring of new Associates.
• Manage data report daily on promises, call reports, and other necessary reporting functions.
• Setting up dialer activities, including implementation and daily campaign assignments. Consists of scheduling, and working heavily with analytics regarding campaigns.
• Provide feedback and coaching to subordinates as well as maintaining positive environment.
• Submitting and approving time sheets weekly.
• Setting monthly collections goals, and also quarterly reviews.
- Call Center Manager at WORLD ACCEPTANCE COPORATION
- Call Center Team Lead at WORLD ACCEPTANCE COPORATION
- Collections Representative at WORLD ACCEPTANCE COPORATION
- Youth Counselor at AVALONIA GROUP HOME
3 months at this Job
- Associate in Arts - Mass Communication
- - Mass Communication
Proficient in: Office 365 (Power Point, Excel, Word, etc.), Windows 10, macOS, Salesforce, Basic Networking, and I am also able to differentiate fiber optic and copper cable systems. I pride myself on being highly motivated, punctual and learning quick. (2014- Present) AIT/RoadMaster Driver's School - Phoenix AZ When I started AIT, I began working in the Call Center. Through the years, I helped my manager migrate into Salesforce. I Assisted her in maintaining leads, distributing them and making sure we were at goal. I also taught an ATB (Wonderlic) class for students with no diploma or GED, as AIT was an accredited facility. When Werner converted AIT into Roadmaster Drivers School, I became an Admissions Advisor, becoming responsible for selling people on our $7,000 training program. I was responsible to make 3 to 4 enrollments per week. -Asst Call Center Manager -Admissions Advisor -ATB Tutor -Salesforce
- Asst Call Center Manager at AIT/RoadMaster Driver's School
- Call Center Manager at Natural Way Lawn Service
- Package Handler at United Parcel Service
- Cook at Pizza Hut
5 years, 2 months at this Job
• Promoted to Team Manager after one year of service as a front line agent.
• Responsible for coaching team to meet customer service survey goals and company metrics.
• Resolve complex customer service issues and ensure appropriate follow through.
• Communicate clear expectations for performance and attendance, and hold agents accountable for desired metrics.
• Conduct weekly coaching sessions with agents to review call quality and month to date performance.
• Administer HR initiatives including hiring and onboarding, performance management, training and corrective employee performance plans.
• Available 80% of the time, coaching, mentoring and developing team members.
• Develop team incentive programs to acknowledge performance for both expected and actual results.
- Call Center Manager at Sears Holdings Call Center
- Retail Sales and Recovery Team Agent at Sears Holdings Call Center
- Account Manager at Verizon Wireless
- Phone Mart Manager at Verizon Communications
10 years, 6 months at this Job
- BBA - General Business
Dedicated Call Center Manager with 17+ years of call center experience. Equally capable of running the day to day operations at the call center or impressing potential clients with polished presentations. A strict, "hands on" management style keeps me on the call center floor doing "side by sides", and teaching "best practices". Working shoulder to shoulder with every team, on all shifts, is the main ingredient in my recipe for success, and why I exceed established client metrics and Service Level Agreements.
Smart Marketing - Las Vegas, NV.
2001 - Present Call Center Manager
• Direct the activities of 3 Assistant Managers and 15 supervisors who oversee the daily activities of 150 customer service representatives.
• Ensure that all operational units are functioning effectively with interdepartmental teams to ensure all performance goals are met.
• Maintain quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements.
• Accomplish staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
• Select and maintain a competent, motivated and qualified staff of supervisors and employees, which includes interviewing, hiring, coaching, counseling, disciplining, advising, training, termination and resolution of personnel issues.
- Dedicated Call Center Manager at Smart Marketing
- National Coordinator at The Anthony Robbins Company
18 years, 2 months at this Job
Run the day to day operation of the multi-discipline scheduling call center for Children for St. Christopher's Hospital outpatient departments. Including new
Call Center Manager patient registration and insurance verification.
(March 2016 to Present)
● Handle challenging customer service related issues and requests and find creative and amenable solutions to all parties involved.
● Serve two customers, the callers scheduling appointments and outpatient practice clinicians.
● Revitalize the scheduling protocols to ensure simplicity and efficiency across a multi-disciplinary workflow.
● Serve and lead workgroups to build lasting results in the areas of patient population health and scheduling optimization.
● Revitalize a non-functioning discharge referral program from the ground up including recruitment, coaching, and process improvement.
● Managing a team of 15+ representatives, including hiring, training, and performance management.
● Re-scripting the entire Contact Center call flow and management system.
- Call Center Manager at St. Christopher's Hospital
- Lead Call Center Specialist at Temple University Health
- Retail Store Manager at GameStop, Inc
3 years at this Job
- - Computer Science
- High School Diploma
Hiring, training, coaching, and leading call center representatives as they provided support for customers.
● Answered representative's questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry customers, or handling issues that couldn't be fielded by representatives
● Handled incoming calls from prospective guests within our five store franchise.
● Booked and re-scheduled reservations in an accurate and timely matter.
● Provided daily reports for the Franchise Manager via email.
- CALL CENTER MANAGER at EUROPEAN WAX CENTER
- GUEST SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at EUROPEAN WAX CENTER
- WAITRESS, FOOD PREP AND CASHIER COOKING FROM THE HEART at
6 months at this Job
- High school
* Manages daily call center operations. * Meets call center financial objectives by assisting with the preparation of the annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions. * Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends. * Accomplishes call center human resources objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures. * Empowers staff to resolve escalated issues, respond to customer feedback and track customer ratings.
- Senior Call Center Manager at Boscov's Call Center
- Stay at Home Mom at Stay Home Mom
- Assistant Store Manager at Wet Seal
- Mortgage Processor at 1st Equity Solutions
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Fashion Merchandising
- High School Diploma
• Inbound call center Manager
• Oversee all call center operations
• 40 directly reporting agents to me including 2 Associate Managers and 2 supervisors
• 80 indirect reporting employees
• Writing, implementing and maintaining work instruction pertaining all operations
• Analysis of reporting
• Grew the call center from 16 employees to 85
• Implement and maintain metrics
• Work with HR pertaining to employee relations and retention
- Liberty Health Share Call Center Manager at Liberty Health Share
- Executive Account Manager at Sprint Telecommunications
- Plusone Communications Analytics and Tech Support at Sprint Telecommunications
- Timken trained for technical support at
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Promoted to Call Center Manager to improve customer satisfaction and develop call center operations. Improved communications between customers and the customer care team by developing an online feedback form and establishing a service complaint follow up program. Created and implemented new training courses and manuals for all tiers within the call center. Improved customer retention efforts by adapting to customer needs and streamlining billing processes. Additional responsibilities: Control inventory and logistics of broadband equipment. Receive and analyze signal data reports submitted by broadband technicians; identify signal errors and report them to the Cable Services Manager. Key Contributions: - Improved customer retention rates by more than 15% by streamlining non-pay disconnect procedures and providing non-paying customers with more advanced notification of their unpaid bills and potential service termination. - Developed a defined hierarchy within the call center to designate responsibilities and establish a chain of command. - Advanced the department job training program by establishing job descriptions for each position within the call center, as well as writing and developing training programs specific to each position. - Increased employee morale and production by establishing an Employee of the Month program designed to recognize employees who demonstrate exemplary individual achievement, contribution and performance. Hired as Customer Assistance Representative (CAR) in February, 2013. Promoted to Shift Supervisor in May, 2013. Promoted to Call Center Manager in January, 2014
- Call Center Manager at EDWARD ROSE & SONS
- Assistant Store Manager at TRACK 'N TRAIL
- Necropsy Research Associate at MPI RESEARCH
- Claims Processor at STATE FARM
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications