Call center manager
Call center manager
- Call Center Manager at any
- Call Center Manager at
5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Commerc
- High school or equivalent
• Manage the daily running of the call center, including sourcing equipment, effective resource planning and implementing call center strategies and operations.
• Directly supervise the management team and oversee all functions of the Centralized Call Center; to include the ability to perform the tasks of each sub-section of the department.
• Carry out needs assessments, performance reviews and cost/benefit analyses.
• Monitor Inbound and Outbound calls and provide assistance in escalated customer inquiries.
• Ensure individual team members are performing against targets, and their adherence to company and department policies and procedures.
• Ensure the Call Center Phone and Recording Systems are functioning properly, run and analyze the daily reports tracking call volume and the performance of call center agents.
• Responsible for all aspects of the operational management of all teams.
• Recognize and recommend operational improvements to Executive Management Team.
• Track performance of center marketing programs to determine effectiveness
• P&L Responsibility: Manages the entire P&L to meet Revenue, and Expenses Customer Service Representative/Tech Support/Sales
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with clients
• Earned promotion to Team Leader and then Call Center Manager
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, contact management systems and internet research skills, CRM
• Exceeded weekly, monthly and quarterly KPIs
• Exceeded weekly, monthly and quarterly sales goals
• Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential client data
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Take inbound calls and place outbound calls
• Up sell and cross sell additional items
• Answer inquiries while maintaining and updating the customer database
• Maintain a sense of urgency in responding to the customer needs
• Creative and go above and beyond when assisting my customers
• Accurate and efficient order entry and maintenance of customer files
• Ask probing questions and overcome objections
- Call Center Manager at Platinum Management
- Supervisor at Credit Corp Solutions Inc
- coach, and lead call center representatives at Credit Corp Solutions Inc
- Operations Manager at G4S Secure Solutions USA Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
San Francisco, California Aug 2015 - Present Institute on Aging (IOA) is a non-profit organization that offers a broad spectrum of services and support to help seniors maintain their independence. IOA provides home care and case management services, they operate San Francisco's Elder Abuse Prevention Program, the Friendship Line, a free 24-hour suicide prevention "warm" line for seniors, adult day care centers for adults experiencing Alzheimer's and dementia, the Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), which provides medical care, physical therapy and enrichment activities for older adults and connect a free community referral service for all things elder. Call Center Manager * Established and maintained a high volume, sophisticated, and cost effective Call Center to support client inbound and outbound contacts via phone, email, fax, website inquiry and electronic referral * Established workflows and procedures to ensure Call Center performance metrics meet industry standards as well as agency goals * Established sales training and goals to increase profit for IOA's home care and support services * Optimized and leveraged technology to ensure each client call is handled in the most effective and efficient manner * Established an effective training program to ensure five star customer service * Established quality assurance measures to effectively address staff performance issues * Developed and maintained Call Center policies and procedures * Oversee hiring, training, performance management, and supervision of all Call Center employees * Oversee front office and/or service area for clients/walk-ins * Ensure the Call Center employees understand their role in maintaining compliance to HIPAA, Medicare, Medi-Cal and other government regulations. * Software: Salesforce, Procura (CRM- patient intake and billing information), Masergy Call Center Software, Broadcore, Cadcare
- Call Center Manager at INSTITUTE ON AGING
- member at COGNIZANT
- Customer Support Manager at BILL.COM
- Client Service Specialist III, Call Center Team Lead Supervisor at FREMONT BANK
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Computer Editing / Cinematography
- Associate of Arts - General Breath Requirements
- College prep
Sept. 2013 - Current CVS Health is a pharmacy innovation company that has 7,700 pharmacies, 900 walk-in clinics and over 65 million Medicare D Members. Specialty Call Center Manager Was fast tracked to lead the Specialty Call Center that provides support to clients with unique servicing needs. Trained, directed and motivated a call center management team of seven supervisors. Manage and coordinated action plans for daily operations, establish work priorities and ensure customer inquiries handled effectively while meeting cost, productivity and quality goals. * Grew the center from 60 to 200 seats * Hired and trained a team of high performing call center supervisors * Effectively resolved internal and external customer issues * Developed and promoted 7 Senior Reps to manager level positions
- Specialty Call Center Manager at CVS HEALTH
- Executive Program Director at An Educational Services Company
- Quality Assurance Manager -Training and Development at KEYBANK, NA
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Business
- License - management and leadership
Hiring, training, coaching, and leading call center representatives as they provided support for customers.
● Answered representative's questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry customers, or handling issues that couldn't be fielded by representatives
● Handled incoming calls from prospective guests within our five store franchise.
● Booked and re-scheduled reservations in an accurate and timely matter.
● Provided daily reports for the Franchise Manager via email.
- CALL CENTER MANAGER at EUROPEAN WAX CENTER
- GUEST SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at EUROPEAN WAX CENTER
- WAITRESS, FOOD PREP AND CASHIER at COOKING FROM THE HEART
9 months at this Job
- High school
I am responsible in assisting the Call Center Manager in overseeing day to day operations and performance of the Service Department and Customer Service Department and all other subordinate staff. as assigned.
• Provide technical and administrative assistance to the Call Center Manager by developing, preparing and presenting call center reports or other administrative duties,
• Handle escalated calls.
• Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources.
• Prepare reports for different departments or upper management.
I am responsible in assisting the Call Center Manager in overseeing day to day operations and performance of the Service Department and Customer Service Department and all other
- Call Center Manager at Miami Water & Air
- Retail Sales Assistant at GAP
- Hostess-Cashier | IHOP at Miami Water & Air
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
Managing the day to day activities of a team of direct reports in customer retention department. Position works closely with other call center manager to identify and address compliance, training, performance, and absence management needs on the team. Manage day to day scheduling of HCI system.
• Team of 10-13 associates working charge off accounts in order to get back in good standing.
• Coordinate with other Collections Call center manager concerning call monitoring and other compliance initiatives.
• Conduct training and performance monitoring of new Associates.
• Manage data report daily on promises, call reports, and other necessary reporting functions.
• Setting up dialer activities, including implementation and daily campaign assignments. Consists of scheduling, and working heavily with analytics regarding campaigns.
• Provide feedback and coaching to subordinates as well as maintaining positive environment.
• Submitting and approving time sheets weekly.
• Setting monthly collections goals, and also quarterly reviews.
Managing the day to day activities of a team of direct reports in customer retention department.
Position works closely with other call center manager to identify and address compliance, training, performance, and absence management needs on the team. Manage day to day scheduling of HCI system.
- Call Center Manager at WORLD ACCEPTANCE COPORATION
- Call Center Team Lead at WORLD ACCEPTANCE COPORATION
- Collections Representative at WORLD ACCEPTANCE COPORATION
- Youth Counselor at AVALONIA GROUP HOME
5 months at this Job
- Associate in Arts - Mass Communication
- - Mass Communication
- Call center manager at Transtar
- Call Center Manager at
20 years, 9 months at this Job
- Some college
• As a call center manager I provide performance coaching both in real time and during scheduled meeting times to 20-30 agents on a daily basis.
• Handled all disciplinary action pertaining to not meeting monthly metrics.
• Provide extra support to agents coming into production, while driving tenured agents to there full potential.
• Ensure that all employees follow the company’s policy and procedures by using the knowledge base provided and floor walkers for escalation assistance.
• Handled all SOD (Supervisor On Duty) scheduled time.
- Call Center Manager at Transcom America, WAH
- Mission Control Analyst at TELEPERFORMANCE U.S.A
- Account Manager at SOFTCUTT INTERNATIONAL
- Client Services Coordinator - Lab Water and Drug Discovery Division at MILLIPORE
8 years, 8 months at this Job
- Certification - Course
Aspiring to find a customer service or clerical position within a company that offers growth opportunities in a fast paced team environment. Pa Dental Systems
Call Center for All About Smiles Dental Offices
Assistant Call Center Manager/Trainer
March 2013- Present
• Manages 8- 11 employees at a time
• Creates schedules and breaks for all employees
• Add new doctors into Dentrix Software
• Maintain Facebook and Demand Force Websites
• Hire/ Train new employees (created training curriculum)
• Evaluate/Coach current employees calls
• Verify insurance authorization approvals/denials
• Receive High Incoming Call Volume
• Generate Outbound Calls
• Manage 10 dental offices and multiple dentists schedules
• Input Patients Information Into Dentrix Software
• Knowledgeable of Hippa Laws
• Send Faxes and Makes Copies of paperwork
• Creates Spreadsheets for Office Data
• Prints Insurance Claims/ file and scan into charts
- Assistant Call Center Manager/Trainer at Pa Dental Systems
- Merchandise Processor at American Eagle Outfitters Distribution Center
- Petites, Juniors, and Shoes Sales Associate at Misses
- Cashier and Office Clerk at Friedmans
6 years, 3 months at this Job