Promoted to Call Center Manager to improve customer satisfaction and develop call center operations. Improved communications between customers and the customer care team by developing an online feedback form and establishing a service complaint follow up program. Created and implemented new training courses and manuals for all tiers within the call center. Improved customer retention efforts by adapting to customer needs and streamlining billing processes. Additional responsibilities: Control inventory and logistics of broadband equipment. Receive and analyze signal data reports submitted by broadband technicians; identify signal errors and report them to the Cable Services Manager. Key Contributions: - Improved customer retention rates by more than 15% by streamlining non-pay disconnect procedures and providing non-paying customers with more advanced notification of their unpaid bills and potential service termination. - Developed a defined hierarchy within the call center to designate responsibilities and establish a chain of command. - Advanced the department job training program by establishing job descriptions for each position within the call center, as well as writing and developing training programs specific to each position. - Increased employee morale and production by establishing an Employee of the Month program designed to recognize employees who demonstrate exemplary individual achievement, contribution and performance. Hired as Customer Assistance Representative (CAR) in February, 2013. Promoted to Shift Supervisor in May, 2013. Promoted to Call Center Manager in January, 2014
- Call Center Manager at EDWARD ROSE & SONS
- Assistant Store Manager at TRACK 'N TRAIL
- Necropsy Research Associate at MPI RESEARCH
- Claims Processor at STATE FARM
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
Oversee the proper functioning of the Jamaica Public Service contact centre's inbound call center. Manages and directs all aspects of incoming call center operations. Implements and reviews call center policies and procedures. Develops and monitors call centre and organizational KPI's for service volume and timeliness. Express-Scripts Inc, Orlando FL Call Center Manager (05/06 - 08/11 Manage day-to-day operations of a 300 seat customer contact center with 11 salaried direct reports. Work with multidiscipline departments to ensure overall customer satisfaction and best practice of internal processes. Provide leadership to the team through setting goals, managing performance (Average Handle Time, Average Speed of Answer, Schedule Adherence, Call Quality, and Shrinkage) and providing feedback. Develop personnel through coaching and mentoring of Supervisors. Plans and directs work flow and project assignments. Oversees contact center production to ensure service standards are met, along with cost per call metrics. Work with Human Resources to develop effective and consistent practices for use in the hiring, training and evaluation of contact center staff. Plans and implement best practices to minimize site attrition. Create and deliver yearly performance reviews. Deliver appropriate Corrective Action when necessary. Work with the call center Director to develop policies, procedures and the business work plan for the team. Assist Sr. Director with compilation of yearly budget. Recognizes and recommends operational improvements.
- Call Center Manager at Express-Scripts Inc
- Operations Team Lead at Express-Scripts Inc
- Project Lead at Sprint PCS
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
As the catering call center manager, I oversee taking all catering call in orders, online orders, and third-party orders. I must communicate will all customers, do follow up emails, ensure they get their delivery on time. The day after a customer gets a delivery I am in charge of doing their follow ups making sure everything went well if not I try and make things right with the customer so we do not loose their business I am also in charge of reporting making sure all our payments are received, orders are being pushed through, I do reconciliation for all our locations, and do reporting for our stores. When we get a new employee, I oversee training them and making sure they are where they need to be.
- CATERING CALL CENTER MANAGER at MOES SOUTHWEST GRILL
- SHIFT LEADER at MOES SOUTHWEST GRILL
- CREW MEMBER at MOES SOUTHWEST GRILL
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES - Business Administrative Management
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Constructed all daily schedules for our 60+ Driving Instructors.
Created all upcoming class schedules for our 45+ locations we hold classes in.
• Updated our 30/90 Day Fulfillment Report for the period ahead to make sure our upcoming classes and schedules are hitting our quarterly goals.
• In December 2015 I was promoted to Call Center Manager.
• Planned and organized bi-weekly one on one meetings with my CSR's.
• Planned and organized performance review meetings once a month based upon each CSR's individual scorecards.
• Orchestrated bi-weekly hour long team meetings providing feedback on customer issues, informing the team of upcoming events and an open floor discussion for the final 15 minutes.
• Handle customer escalation phone calls.
• Day to day monitoring of my CSR's performance.
• Day to day monitoring of the call center volume for both sales queue and service queue.
• Review call center queue reports weekly to help improve business and the overall customer experience.
- Call Center Manager at The Next Street LLC
- Hired in April 2009 for Customer Service Representative/Front Desk Receptionist at The Next Street LLC
- Crew Member at Dunkin' Donuts
- Shift Leader at Dunkin' Donuts
5 years at this Job
Chicago, IL - University of Powerpoint, Excel, Word and Illinois Hospital and Health Sciences System Outlook. Medical Call Center Manager Experienced in typing 70 wpm April 2016 - PRESENT
- Medical Call Center Manager at Chicago Lighthouse
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Health Science
Led a team of 7 Supervisors and 165 associates in two locations to exceed sales, customer service and resource management objectives while adhering to the Code of Business conduct. Managed conflict resolution, labor relations and contractual issues. Initiated cross-observing technique while monitoring Sales Supervisors progress with developmental processes including positive recognition and progressive discipline when necessary. Interviewed associate and management job candidates. Only Call Center Manager in New Jersey to exceed sales objectives in 2010 and awarded "Platinum Club" trip to the Bahamas. Implemented action plan for improved broadband sales yielding #1 Call Center Manager in country and 2 trips to California. Customer service bonus points in sales contests and personally delivered workshops yielded number one ranked office for customer service.
- Call Center Manager at Verizon
- Facilitation Manager at Verizon
- FiOS Sales Supervisor at Verizon
- Sales Support Specialist at Verizon
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Principles of Project Management
- - Animal Science Technology
Managed 25-30 employees of a commercial and residential electric retail supply company.
My starting position was a Sales Support Analyst/Floor Supervisor. After a brief period, I was promoted to Call Center Manager deeming me responsible for a team of competitive agents and overseeing interdepartmental collaboration. My accomplishments during this time were that I successfully:
• Forged strong, professional and respectful relationships with employees that were reflected by our customer relations and in return, maximized customer retention and increased revenue.
• Performed the hiring and termination of employees as needed.
• Collaborated in meetings that involved assessing growth prospects, expansion planning, demographic analysis, marketing techniques, and networking.
• Created Key Performance Indicator Reports for the sales, customer service and operations team.
• Completed reports to stay within compliance and regulation.
• Grew 30,000 customers organically within first year.
- Call Center Manager at National Gas & Electric
- Sales Support Analyst / Floor Manager at National Gas & Electric
- Customer Service/Retention Lead Representative at Oasis Energy (Subsidery of National Gas & Electric)
- Front Office Manager/Customer Service Lead Representative at Ashley Furniture Home Store
4 months at this Job
- Associates - International Business
• Started as a Call Center Representative and was promoted to Call Center Manager after showing, skills in leadership, customer service, and professionalism.
• Responsibilities include, managing a team of 12 representatives, tracking and monitoring calls for quality and consistency, creating reports, recruiting and hiring new employees, and training and developing representatives.
- CALL CENTER MANAGER at CAMELBACK RESORT
- OPTICAL MANAGER at
- OPTICAL TEAM LEADER at TARGET OPTICAL
- STORE MANAGER at CATHERINES PLUS SIZES
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Some college
Overall responsibility for leading and managing retail and call center Mortgage Loan Originators (MLO). Led ongoing development of digital banking platform including architecture, development, customer appearance, and sales layout with external vendor. Consulted with internal team members on needs of digital mortgage engine. Provided ongoing education and direction to digital mortgage vendor on needed tools to support bank vision. Worked closely with capital markets on product and pricing strategies looking forward to strengthen marketing penetration. Managed projects successfully with internal and external business partners. Implemented business plan to reduce mortgage turn times and increase customer satisfaction experience. Manage implementations to support bank lending goals and strategies. Plan, organize, coordinating, work flow and resources for mortgage lending. Oversee salary, commission, bonus, and performance coaching. Developed internal automated commission reporting. Manage recruiting, training, coaching, and performance metrics of all employees and sales leaders. Manage staffing and expenses to budget, business plan, and changing business environment. Decision making impacting customer and insurance agent perceptions and retention. Ensure and oversees compliance within department. Participated on our ongoing effort for process improvement.
- Call Center Manager at State Farm Bank - Retail-Mortgage Call Center
- Sales Manager at Freedom Mortgage Corporation
- Sales Lending Manager at Chase Bank
- Banking Center Manager AVP at Bank One N.A
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- MBA - Global Business Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
Call Center Manager, Scholarships & Admissions for incoming Freshman students and transfer students.Incoming and Outgoing to to parents and possible students.Handled all training, interviews, hiring, terminations, schefules for my department.
- Call Center Manager at Georgetown College
- Call Center Management, Trainer at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Manager at Dealers Financial Services
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Some college