Promoted in January 2018 to over see the Path Forward Call Center Operations Department consisting of 190 phone associates, 12 supervisors and 12 clients. Combined roles of Call center Operations Manager and Call Center Director to report directly to President of Path Forward, Nick Recker.
● Rebuilt Quality and Training teams to produce a world class customer service environment. This included hiring a new trainer, rebuilding client curriculum, hiring a Quality and Training supervisor and bring in outside help to assist trainer with facilitation skills. Rebuilt curriculums for all 12 clients to focus on providing exceptional customer service via a guided workflow and help reduce early service attrition.
● Enhanced Workforce to produce daily efficiencies of 90-92% varying by client. This included building an in-house forecasting tool and scheduler and development of staff to support it.
● Promoted 6 internal supervisors to fill client needs. All 12 supervisors reporting to me were promoted from within the organization. Provided the site with a development path for associates that in turn helped reduce overall attrition.
● Managed a payroll of six million dollars and growing daily.
- Call Center Operations Manager at Path Forward, LLC
- at Path Forward, LLC
- Workforce Manager at Path Forward, LLC
- Customer Service Supervisor, Ameritrak Division at American Modern Insurance Group
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Psychology
• Created, developed and implemented call center processes and procedures as a prototype center for the business in CO to deploy globally.
• Responsible for managing the daily operations of a 75+ seat call center including managing and developing call center Supervisors, Trainers and QA Leads. Operationally responsible for the development and implementation of strategies that ensure performance, culture and overarching contact center controls and processes are aligned with corporate objectives.
• Strategically focused on the continual improvement of processes and procedures in an effort to drive greater efficiencies and improved service to our customers.
• Responsible for the development and daily management of Workforce Management metrics to identify ongoing FTE needs based on seasonal call/chat/email volume trends.
• Developed & implemented a restructured new-hire training program and QA program to ensure team members are accountable for performance and SLA's are consistently executed upon goal.
• Analyze top reasons for contacts, seek ways to improve policies and processes across all business channels for call avoidance.
• Manage daily metrics, performance criteria, policies and procedures with a strategic focus on continual improvement.
• Assist in managing and maintaining annual budget.
• Develop and sustain strategy on ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Work with staffing agency to restructure the recruiting model to attract and engage top talent from CSR's to Supervisors in an effort to decrease attrition rate.
- Call Center Operations Manager at Crocs Footwear
- G3 Executive Staffing and Consulting at
- National Customer Relations Manager at Deep Rock Water Company
- Director of Call Center Operations at Sonsio, Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Customer Management Exchange
Managed a cross-functional team of over 150 employees.
● Managed a team of supervisors, holds overall responsibility for the customer service center and related functions.
● Responsible for telephone operations including staff and related functions related to customer service.
● Managed inbound and outbound customer service calls with a high call volumes, monitored performance of staff members to establish metrics and monitoring standards.
● Developed performance reports with use of key performance indicators.
● Review/critique survey questionnaires and formulate recommendations.
● Investigate and resolve programming issues encountered and share solutions with members of immediate Department.
● Summit quarterly plans to the Director that outlines process improvements, training schedules for team members education.
● Involved in all aspects of scheduling of team members.
● Enforce policies and guidelines of the company.
- Call Center Operations Manager at Press Ganey Associates, Inc
- Call Center Operations Manager at Access Worldwide
10 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school Diploma - McKenzie High
- Bachelor Of Business Administration - Business Administration
311 Provide leadership for and oversee the activities of the Call Center Operations leading 10 supervisors and coordinators with up to 110 customer service agents and dispatchers. Oversee Quality and Data Analysts, Training, Reporting, Escalations, and Workforce teams. Overall call center support in handling City-related non-emergency inquiries and service-related complaints for 3-1-1, Water and Courts Customer Service. Responsible for leading teams to meet or exceed qualitative and quantitative goals by developing performance objectives, building/maintaining a "customer first" culture, and working directly with the multiple departments within the City that we support. 911 Kingwood Circle, Highland Village, TX 75077 816-695-6284 [email protected]
- Call Center Operations Manager at City of Dallas
- Call Center Manager, Customer Care/Technical Support at Time Warner Cable
- Call Center Manager at Sprint Nextel
- Call Center Sales Manager at DBL Distributing
7 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Business Management
* Successfully designed, built, managed, and led a start-up inbound/outbound call center consisting of 45 customer service/inside sales agents and 3 supervisors * Quickly achieved results by developing a clear strategy, building a strong leadership team, and implementing sound operational processes (metrics/KPIs, incentive plans, SOPs, QA/coaching/training/attendance programs, monthly agent/supervisor scorecards, scheduling, call scripts/call flow procedures, etc.) * Coached, motivated, trained, and developed call center to produce over $8 million in gross annual sales, maintain a customer satisfaction score (CSAT) of 98% over a 10-year period, and consistently exceed all metrics/KPI goals * Successfully created an environment and culture in the call center of motivation, professionalism, high-performance, accountability, integrity, and recognition * Successfully established a culture of "wowing" the customer on every call * Planned, coordinated, and led a remote based offshore team (Philippines) * Managed P&L/budget to drive results (technology, spiffs, training, staffing levels) * Initiated, developed, and managed new operations - email/chat/online services * Managed call center HR processes - hiring/performance reviews/evaluations, etc. * Accountable for monthly reporting and forecasting to senior management * Coached and developed the leadership skills of 3 supervisors * Avaya CMS, NICE, SpitFire, BoldChat, and CRM were utilized daily
- Call Center Operations Manager at Vetlogic
- Call Center Manager at PODS
- Call Center Supervisor/Manager at Korman Marketing Group
- Territory Sales Manager at American Eagle Relocation
12 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Business/Economics
Manage and Supervise Canada Accounts November 2017 to Present.
• Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
• Develops call center systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks; designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations.
• Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
• Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Meets call center financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Maintains equipment by evaluating and installing equipment; developing preventive maintenance programs; calling for repairs; evaluating and implementing upgrades.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments. Call Center Operations Manager Skills and Qualifications: Customer Focus, Customer Service, Verbal Communication, Informing Others, Process Improvement, Problem Solving, People Skills, Teamwork, People Management, Managing Processes, Emphasizing Excellence PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: Over 15 years experience in Sheet Metal Fabrication Supervisor/Machinist: Supervise machine operators, distribute and delegate tasks, able to maintain accurate records of product quantities, ability to use all precision measuring tools/vernier, micrometer, height gauges etc. Troubleshooting and editing of programs. Set-up CNC Equipment and Preventative Maintenance. Work closely with engineering in product design and development EMPLOYMENT HISTORY:
- Call Center Operations Manager Skills and Qualifications at Zimmer Biomet Dental Division
- at RGF Environmenal
- at Small Quantities N.J
- Restaurant Manager at Meola's
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Technology/Social Sciences
• Direct supervisor for 4 managers and direct manager for 50 call center agents.
• Created a culture with engagement scores in the top 20% each year.
• Scored perfect 5.0 client feedback scores and 4.95 partner feedback scores.
• Developed and mentored new project managers that exceeded expectations and goals.
• Started over 10 client projects from beginning to end hitting all deadlines and objectives.
• Trained as an HR Manager to handle all human resource issues at location.
- CALL CENTER OPERATIONS MANAGER at Gallup
- ACCOUNT MANAGER at BACKHAUL AND TRACK LOGISTICS
- DIRECTOR OF MARKETING AND TECHNOLOGY at DAVE'S SEAFOOD AND MEATS
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Science degree - BUSINESS LEADERSHIP
- Bachelor of Science degree - MARKETING/BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Managed a high-volume call center within a deadline-driven environment. Successfully interacted with providers, billers and claims adjusters in order to identify and resolve overpayment inquires. Implemented new policies and procedures while
conducting audit research on internal and external issues and consulted with management on matters to be considered to improve business Highlights:
● Demonstrated ability to remain calm under pressure and continued to perform effectively
● Trained and coached reps to meet specific objectives, collection goals and performance benchmarks
● Utilized internal claim systems and database to record activities, track and post payments and reconciles invoices
- Call Center Operations, Manager at UnitedHealth Group
- Customer Service Specialist at Bloomingdale's
- Administrative Assistant at American Professional Ambulance
- Events Assistant at Collective Access
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Adminstration
At Convey Health Solutions, we manage a myriad of administrative needs and make it easier for health plans to operate and provide valuable customer service experiences for their members. Manage Supervisors and on line advocates to ensure exceptional quality and efficient service is delivered on each every call in alignment with the Convey Health Solutions Brand. Provide daily communication of results with individual team members in an effort to engage and provide guidance to achieve performance excellence through consistent quality monitoring and employee feedback. * Responsible for end-to-end inbound and outbound Customer Service Quality results * Accountable for the selection, development of Supervisors and One Line Advocates * Collect, compiled and trend performance data to ensure successful fulfillment of program objectives * Develop and implement action plans to increase customer satisfaction * Manage turnover, attrition, attendance and scheduling * Lead individuals and department to meet/exceed professional objectives and achievements by using negotiation, teamwork, collaboration and motivation * Consistently surpass established SLA goal of 90% b partnering with Client Management and Operations to re-engineer point of-call case resolution process. * Drive improvement and acted as change agent, enhancing quality through use of process re-engineering and efficiency techniques.
- Call Center, Operations Manager at Convey Health Solutions
- Call Center Customer Service Manager at QVC, Inc
1 month at this Job
Develop and direct all aspects of Call Center and Claims department policies, objectives, and initiatives Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests Collaborate on and implement the design of systems to gain customer feedback for identifying issues leading to customer dissatisfaction, and researching underlying root causes Drive Net Promoter Scores and balance Average Handle Time Develop broad influence through a robust set of internal/external relationships across the organization; promote win-win outcomes within, among and across teams, using the diverse perspectives of others to achieve results and improve the customer's experience Develop recommendations for solutions, seeking support for implementing solutions and leading efforts to resolve issues Prepare performance reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends Meet financial objectives by estimating requirements and managing an annual budget Meet Service Level Agreements (SLA) Achieve quality and continuously improve services Participate in product quality review and complaint investigation processes Execute client's goal, objectives, and processes through frontline coaching Research and analyze root cause of problems, identify trends and recurring problems, and suggest resolutions
- Call Center Operations Manager at iQor International
- Tech Support Coordinators to provide outstanding customer service at
- Marketing Account Specialist at Friedkin Company - Gulf States Toyota
- Supervisor Technical Support at Verizon Wireless
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
- - Geographic Information Systems