Provided information and resolution for all call center customer queries.
●Complied with company attendance and break policies.
●Attained shift call completion quotas on a regular basis.
● Had contract with different companies such as, Comcast, Assurance Wireless and Humana.
- Call Center Sales Representative at
- Crew Member at Burger King
- Call Center Sales Representative at AT&T
2 years, 1 month at this Job
Meet sales goals providing product information; Upselling, driving sales opportunities on every call. Effectively answer questions, identify, research and resolve customer issues.
- Call Center Sales Representative at Randstad
- Skilled Labor at T&R Lumber Co
- Warehouse Associate at Ashley Furniture Distribution Center
- Procurement Assistant at Las Americas Group Inc
2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Coordinated start up of the company's minivac room, including sales script creation, staff recruitment and training, and the implementation of new sales techniques.
• Distribute leads to sales agents in a timely manner to ensure closing efficiency while adhering to call compliance laws and FCC regulations.
• Follow call compliance procedures and issue corrective counseling to sales agents as needed.
• Maintain staff payroll and special performance incentive fund.
• Responsible for creating all aspects of the client tour.
• Developed customer service procedures for new timeshare clients.
• Consistently meet and exceed sales goals set by owners.
- Call Center Sales Manager at Timeshare Liquidators, LLC
- Call Center Manager at Consolidated Resorts, LLC
- Promotions Manager at Prive Nightclub
- Crew Chief/Transit Operator at Control Layouts, Inc
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associates - Criminal Justice
• Hired/Trained/Managed team of 12 Loan Officers
• Pipeline management for streamlines/full doc/cash out
• Funded 17 million closed units on top producing sales team
• Accountability for goal setting/Second Voicing
• Hands on sales coaching/call monitoring
• Monitored accuracy of all 1003 applications
- Call Center Sales Manager at PHH Mortgage
- Retail Sales Manager at Acre Financial
- AVP Sales at Freedom Mortgage Corporation
- Sales Manager at Action Mortgage
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - Business Management
- - Real Estate Practices and Principles
- High school - Math Science Reading English
• Determines requirements by working with customers.
• Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
• Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
• Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
• Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
• Maintains call center database by entering information.
• Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Call Center Sales Representative at Sonova
- Collection Specialist at PASI
- Supervisor at IBEX Global AT&T
- Sales & Customer Service at IBEX Global AT&T
8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Work in the call center in the sales department but no limited to sales even though it’s the biggest part. Helping customers find products online, solving their issues and providing outright customer service.
- Corporate Call Center- Sales Representative at Lowes Home Improvement
- Sales Representative at Tri-County Wireless ( Verizon)
- Bank Teller at People's Bank
- Office Assistant at Hallman Furniture
5 months at this Job
- Prerequisites - Dental/prerequisites
As a Sales Supervisor in the Consumer and Mass Markets division, responsibilities included leading and inspiring a team of consultants to sell game-changing technology solutions in a call center. Led and developed a team of 20–25 consultants to deliver best in class customer service and sales results. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, training, payroll, developing, observations and appraising associates. Reviewed and analyzed call center reports. National Top Sales Team Leader based on Performance on 3 separate occasions
- Call Center Sales Supervisor at Verizon
- Foster Parent at Department of Children and Family Services
- Customer Service Representative at Verizon
9 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
- Associate - Finance
- None - Nursing
Currently directing the day to day operations of inbound and outbound calls in a fast paced high volume call center; 2 departments, operational 6 days/72 hours a week. Oversee monthly inbound sales and customer service call volume. Oversee multiple outbound campaigns. Develop and maintain commission guidelines and sales incentive programs ensuring fair compensation for the representatives. Develop scripting focused on generating increased program participation. Motivate, train all supervisors, trainers and representatives on techniques, multiple booking opportunities and lead generation. Promote a positive work environment, ensuring employee satisfaction, through employee feedback, acknowledgment programs and recognizing customer service excellence that include monthly contests, awards, and yearly achievement measurements. Develop commission structures and incentive programs which improve overall efficiencies. Create LMT- Labor management and performance tracking, measuring productivity against KPI's, (Key Performance Indicators) to quickly identify performance issues and target specific training for improvement resulting lead conversion rate increase of 45%. Developed all software requirements, processes, training material and staff development for key strategic company-wide initiatives.
- DIRECTOR, CUSTOMER SERVICE - CALL CENTER SALES OPERATIONS at American Advisors Group
- MANAGER, CONTACT CENTER SERVICES SALES at Western Dental Services
- MANAGER, CONTACT CENTER SERVICES at Delta Dental of California
- Contact Driver Root Cause Analysis at Self Employed
1 month at this Job
• Inbound and outbound call center
• Lead a team of 30 employees
• Active listening to calls to ensure quality and coach when needed
• Coaching team
• Responsible for team financial performance
• Conduct new hire interviews
- Call Center Sales Supervisor/Coach at Life Line Screening
- Dispatch supervisor at AAustin Express/Amazon
- Multi Product Sales Supervisor at Progressive Insurance
- District Manager at Cricket Wireless
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts degree
Answering customer requests or inquires, upselling products and or services, documenting customer information, communications and sales in crm system, working knowledge in windows based software
- Call Center Sales Representative at Dial America
- Certified Medical Assistant at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine
- Medical Assistant Externship at gulani family care
1 month at this Job
- Diploma - Medical
- High School Diploma