• Microsoft Office Google Suite
• Performance Reporting
• Hiring Staffing
• Metrics KPI SELECT EXPERIENCE Call Center Sales Manager Caring.com 2013 - Present
• Interviewed, hired, trained, and managed the sales and daily operations of ~20 Family Advisors nationwide, tracking their metrics and production and increasing productivity rates by 44%
• Collaborated with several departments, including Client Services and Quality Assurance (QA), to offer the best customer experience for clients searching for skilled, assisted, or independent living communities
• Made and answered 60+ calls daily for senior housing referrals nationwide, assisting families with scheduling visits to retirement communities and following up to increase conversion rate and maintain quality assurance
- Call Center Sales Manager at Caring.com
- Owner at GTA Insurance Services
- Insurance Sales Contact Center Representative at eHealthInsurance and Lifequotes
- Geriatric Care Manager at Elder Options
6 years at this Job
- Master of Science in Gerontology - Gerontology
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Psychology
I am an inbound call center representative for Charter Spectrum cable company, I accept inbound calls regarding customer accounts. I assist customers with making payments updating payment information, troubleshooting customers modems, apps and computer systems. I am excellent at deescalating irate customers and retaining customer loyalty. Meet sales quotas providing customers with up to date information about our products and services.
- Call Center / Sales Representative at Charter Spectrum
- Admin Assistant at Altadena Highway Patrol
- Call Center Rep at One West Bank
- Call Center Rep at Bank of America
5 months at this Job
• Conferred with clients in an effort to acquire new business revenue for the company via selling and extending protection agreements
• Worked in a call center environment fielding both inbound and outbound calls to retain customers and upsell services to them
• Delivered a consultative sales approach while explaining various detailed products, answering customer's questions, and overcoming objections
• Utilized Sales Force CRM to manage and track customer contacts, prospects, and sales
- Call Center Sales Agent at Sears
- Substitute Staff/Volunteer at East Union School District
- Receptionist/Customer Service at Brush & Company
- Cashier at Shell Gas Station
11 months at this Job
Managing sales call center. Managing client complaints and feedback, strategy, implementation, closing sales, SEO tracking, Reports to CEO and COO. Reporting weekly KPIs, monthly sales numbers, sales goals monthly and year over year growth, and negotiation.
- Call Center Sales Manager at Brothers EZ Moving
- Market Research Interviewer at Nielsen
- Trainer Facilitator, PM at Tech Data
- Team Lead, MRA at Universal HealthCare
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Applied Science
Manage the Contact Center to achieve quantitative and qualitative business objectives. Manage and direct the daily activities of team leads and agents while holding agents accountable for adherence to policies and attaining metrics. Formulate a monthly plan to identify areas of opportunity with sales results by providing gap analysis for specific metrics/focuses including close rate, deposit rate, availability, sales compliance, quality monitoring, and attendance. Conduct quality monitoring calls. Provide feedback and coaching to subordinates on their performance. Act as a Subject Matter Expert answer agents’ questions, assign tasks, follow up and resolve customer complaints and questions. Promote company policy and procedures
- Call Center Sales Supervisor at Lifesafer Interlock
- Call Center Team Lead at LifeSafer LMG Holdings
- Call Center Sales Agent at LifeSafer LMG Holdings
- Call Center Service and Sales Agent at Xerox A.C.S
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Marketing
Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs. Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices. Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment. Maintain records related to sales. Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations. Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires. Answer questions regarding the store,installer, and it’s merchandise. Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers. Ticket, arrange and display merchandise to promote sales. Prepare sales slips or sales contracts. Place special orders or call other stores to find desired items. Demonstrate use or operation of merchandise. Clean, Clear, and rebuild calculations Exchange merchandise for customers and accept returns. Help customers try on or fit merchandise. Inventory stock and requisition new stock. Prepare merchandise for purchase. Sell or arrange for delivery, insurance, financing, or service contracts for merchandise. Estimate and quote floor projects. Estimate cost of repair or alteration of merchandise. Estimate quantity and cost of merchandise required, such as paint or floor covering. Rent merchandise to customers.
- Call Center Sales Representative at MEASURE COMP
- Environmental Services at Greater Emmanuel Church
- Order Fulfillment Specialist at JCPenney
- Call Center Agent at Dialog Direct/ Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
6 months at this Job
- - Nursing
- High School Diploma - General High School Studies
239-335-0200 Provide overall leadership and guidance for the sales effort including day-to-day management of the team in a call center environment. Responsible for the implementation of sales strategies and department procedures for 11 newspapers across 6 states, while placing customer service as a priority. Preparing and managing revenue and expense budgets to achieve targets. Improve quality and reduce defects with a plan of continuous quality improvement. Responsible for the ongoing improvement of products, services, ad content and layout. Establishing promotional and sales efforts for growing advertising revenues and increasing market share. Providing coaching and feedback for sales staff to support talent development and ensure they meet sales goals, control expenses and achieve departmental budget.
- Regional Call Center Sales Manager at Gannett
- Key Account Executive and Sales Trainer at Ogden Newspapers
- New Business Sales Manager at News Press
- Sales Person at Directors Club
3 years, 9 months at this Job
Responsibilities Working in a call center On the phone 7+ hours a day during high call volume. Answer the phone in a professional and timely manner I process payments over the phone for protection agreements and Sears home warranty plans via check,debit, or credit card. Assist technicians with processing a sale for a customer. Also transfer calls to the right department when transfer is needed. I update customer files when need to be updated, or create new files when need be. Also I Assist Technicians With Selling Extended Warranty And Sears Whole House Warranty. Also making outbound calls to verify service appointments with members. If they need to reschedule then I help reschedule the appointment. Also receive inbound calls and members are in need of service and I assist with setting service. Accounts Receivable
- Call Center Sales Agent at Sears Holdings
- Customer Service Rep at Vitacost
- Customer Service Representative at lowe's home improvement
- Office Assistant at Jess Crate Inc.
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- high school diploma
Employed in the company's "Special Projects" Dept which had clients that provided us steady
continuous work, but also would also fulfill smaller temporary projects.
• Managed up to 6 projects simultaneously for clients such as DTE and Consumer's Energy.
• Responsible for hiring, training, motivating, and quality control for agent s. Also responsible for scheduling agents to ensure agent availability during high call volume hours.
• Consulted with Department Director to improve script flow, increase sales and improvement.
• Increased office morale by encouraging, motivating and cultivating representatives and simultaneously addressing problem employees and removal of employees with perpetually bad attitudes.
• Responsible for department administration including call evaluation, payroll, KPI's, etc.
- Call Center Sales Manger at Advanced Customer Services, Inc
- Call Center Manager at Innovative Teleservices, Inc
- Site Manager at Insight Teleservices, Inc
- Commercial Account Manager/ Call Center Management at Midwest Publishing, Inc
2 years, 8 months at this Job
Data Entry & Call Center/ October 2017- February 2018 Reward card call center and sales February 2018- October 2018
- Call Center Sales Representative at Group O
- Guest Reservations, Housekeeping at Radisson Hotel Group
- Inventory Specialists at RGIS Inventory Specialists
- Restaurant Kitchen Staff at Culver's Restaurant
1 year at this Job
- - Reading 101, Speech 101, English 101, American History (films)
- - Introduction of Microsoft Computer Systems
- High school - Diploma