Call center supervisor, inbound and outbound call assisting customers with existing accounts that were up for renewal
- Call center Supervisor at Trade Subscription Services
- Retail Supervisor IV at Goodwill Industries
- Program Sales Manager at Civic Development Group
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts - Computer Information Technology
Logit research call center closed down on dec 21st 2018 and I was laid off.
- Call Center Supervisor at Logit research call center
- Applebee's Server at Applebee's
- Line Cook at Chipotle Mexican Grill
10 months at this Job
- High school - GED
OBJECTIVE: to obtain a position in a medical facility as administrative support or management
RELEVANT SKILLS: As the medical support assistant supervisor and the care in the community call center supervisor i have managed the medical support assistants of the missoula, kalispell, fort harrison, bozeman and anaconda community based outpatient clinics as well as the care in the community call center, to provide superior, timely, efficient and compassionate service to our montana veterans.
Microsoft Office, EPIC (EMR), VistA, CPRS, Outlook email, Internet, Intranet Messaging, Excellent Customer Service skills, Attention to Detail, Superior Organizational Skills, Exceptional Multitasking Abilities, Visual Aide, Vet Link, VSSC, VC Viewer, Skype, Excel, 10-key, Multiline phone system both CISCO and Avaya
CARE IN THE COMMUNITY (CITC) CALL CENTER SUPERVISOR July 2017 to present Montana VA Healthcare System, Helena, Montana
• My duties as the call center supervisor include ◦ Conducting 1:1s with GS 3/5 staff to guide, grow and groom them to move up in Montana VA ◦ Recognize staffs' individual strengths and utilize staff according to those strengths ◦ Maintain competencies ◦ 24 direct reports ◦ Perform audits on documentation and provide the necessary feedback to employees ◦ Supervise the coordination of community care for direct scheduling optometry and audiology, as well as community care for general radiology, optometry and audiology ◦ Suggest process improvements to help further HAS and Montana VA as a whole ◦ Actively participate in my own career growth with Montana VA through 1:1s and guidance from my Program Manager, Deputy Chief and Chief
- CALL CENTER SUPERVISOR at CARE IN THE COMMUNITY
- ADVANCED MEDICAL SUPPORT ASSISTANT SUPERVISOR at Montana VA Healthcare System
- MSA Supervisor for the Northwest Montana Region at
- ADVANCED MEDICAL SUPPORT ASSISTANT - VHA/PACT AMSA at VA Montana Healthcare System
1 year, 8 months at this Job
As a call center supervisor, my job duties include: making sure representative maintain a positive attitude and provide acceptation customer service. Take calls for reps in which a supervisor is requested to deescalate an issue while maintaining customer/merchant satisfactory. Speak with merchants to maintain and ensure their policies and procedures are being followed. Making sure Employees are following company policy and procedures.
- Call Center Supervisor at NETbilling, Inc
- Metal Sheet Worker at Emerald Metal Inc
8 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
MSC Cruises USA-Fort Lauderdale, Florida Call Center Supervisor. Assists home staff as well as office staff, responsible for review of appeals and grievances to ensure the resolutions are legal and follow company guidelines and procedures. Monitors the research, investigation, negotiation and resolution of all types of appeals and grievances for the customer or the travel agent. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. Supervises a small group of staff to the development of processes and procedures. Thorough knowledge of functional area under supervision.
- Call Center Supervisor at MSC Cruises
- Cruise Consultant at Reservations
- Customer Service Representative at
- Group sales at Group Sales
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Travel Operation and Tourism
- - Business administration and management
- High School Diploma
- - Liberal arts
• Call Center Supervisor for fast paced County owned out-patient medical clinic
• Manages call center staff to ensure timely resolution for over 7,200 incoming and 6,800 outbound calls per month, one of the top two Call Centers in the county
• Evaluates opportunities for improvement and develops training modules
• Develops new workflows to improve overall clinic patient flow
• Implemented a successful process recruiting new patients via cold calls and letters
• Manages employee payroll, and time off requests through ADP
• Provide linkage and mandated reporting for insurance carriers focusing on access, service and patient needs
• Contains overhead through appropriate staffing and time management
• Manages social media platforms including patient satisfaction portal (NRC), website design for medical group of primary care, specialty care and urgent care providers
• Creates training modules and presents to staff to enhance competency
• Created recognition program for physicians and staff, based upon patient feedback, improving staff satisfaction
• Key member of management team working alongside physicians, nurses and office staff to better serve the patients of the County of Ventura
- Call Center Supervisor at Sierra Vista Family Medical Clinic
- Patient Experience Specialist at West Ventura Medical Clinic & Fillmore Family Medical Group
- Wedding and Event Coordinator at All Occasions Event Planning
- Lead Coordinator at DJ's California Catering
7 months at this Job
- - Sciences
* Call center supervisor for a company that was bought out twice in my 15 year tenure. Managed agents, drivers, and dispatchers.
* Responsible for hiring, on-boarding, scheduling, training, attendance tracking, 1-1 evaluations, corrective actions, coaching and development, and monitoring daily service level.
* Provided exceptional customer service while ensuring business operation standards and policies were met.
* De-escalated customer and restaurant grievances with high professionalism and care.
* Created positive working environment by boosting company morale and outlining expectations for the team.
* Encouraged empowerment and good judgement as well as clear communication.
* Collaborated with the team while determining process improvements.
* Analyzed, addressed, and promoted opportunities for improvement for agents. HIGHLIGHTS
• 15 Years call center management & customer service experience.
• Dedicated to process improvement.
• Devoted to data integrity.
• Efficient in Queue Metrics,
• Five9, Microsoft Office,
• Word, Excel, and Google docs.
• Adept in coaching and development.
- Call Center Supervisor at W O R K
15 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
The Call Center Supervisor is responsible for providing front-line, first level supervision and leadership to customer service representatives (CSR) with the goal of meeting program objectives and customer service level agreements. JOB SUMMARY Supervise the work of customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems as needed Perform tasks to assure project and program service level requirements and goals are meet Assume leadership responsibility for departmental tasks and contact center activities as required participate in meetings and recommend changes to policies and procedure Support and enforce contact center expectation assist with escalated issues or cases as needed. Evaluate employee key performance indicators and identify training needs and development opportunities Develop work schedules and assign duties to direct report personnel to ensure efficiency, Discuss job performance concerns with employees to identify causes and issues and works closely with the Human Capital department on resolving problems. Participate in the work of subordinates to facilitate productivity or to overcome difficult aspects of work Evaluate employees' job performance and recommend appropriate personnel action Perform other duties as assigned by leadership
- Call Center Supervisor MassHealth at
- Patient Service Manager at Boston Medical Center
- Unit Coordinator at
- Restaurant Manager at Steak n Shake
1 year at this Job
- Associate - Business Management
PROMOTED FROM CALL CENTER LEAD AND CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE) A demonstrated record of success and achievement at this provider of financing solutions for energy efficiency, renewable energy, water-saving, and resiliency projects, marked by a series of promotions to positions of increased influence, authority, and accountability. As Call Center Supervisor, served a key role directing the efforts of top-performing teams in a call center environment, with a focus on meeting and surpassing performance metrics governing call quality, after-call, handle times, and call abandonment rates. Assumed a lead role ensuring compliance by all staff with company policies and procedures, while cultivating a positive environment of employee support and engagement. § Built and maintained a strong workforce, leading the hire and ramp-up of new employees while contributing to the establishment of performance targets at the team and individual level; kept the team on track through performance reviews, team meetings, and coaching sessions. § Maintained accountability for the development and administration of all shift assignments and workforce planning. § Lead training and development efforts for office expansions, temporarily working in remote offices to ensure quality of service was consistent across all sites resulting in year over year loan original growth of $90M in 2015, to $300M in 2016, then to $303M in 2017. § Managed overall quality assurance function; established standardization of areas of review, formalized monthly and annual reporting, and lead calibration meetings with call center leadership staff to ensure consistency. Builds Strong Teams Client Satisfaction Operations CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE Served as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert, providing guidance and direction to homeowners and contractors seeking to install renewable energy upgrades in their homes. Provided prompt and professional responses to inquiries about the program and worked with customers to complete applications for financing. § Maintained compliance with all company standards of quality in all customer engagements while meeting aggressive timelines; maximized client satisfaction throughout follow-up calls and email messages, and provided updates on account status. § Leveraged superior attention to detail to maintain and update client records in loan processing and servicing databases.
- CALL CENTER SUPERVISOR at RENEW FINANCIAL
- at TOPCON POSITIONING SYSTEMS INC
- CONSUMER SALES AND SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at AT&T CORPORATION
4 years at this Job
Aug 2017 - Present Interview, train, and prepare call center representatives to respond to customer questions and complaints. Ensure agents understand and comply with all call center objectives, performance standards, and policies. Answer agent questions regarding best practices or difficult calls. Identify operational issues and suggest possible improvements. Monitor and evaluate agent performance, provide learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary. Prepare reports and analyzing data to assist management as call center goals are determined. Work with other supervisors and management team members to support agents and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Call Center Supervisor at Logisticare/ Call Center Super
- customer service techniques at STATE OF UTAH/ELIGIBILITY SPEACLIST OUTREACH
1 year, 7 months at this Job