• Call Center Supervisor (Test Center)
• Senior Program Supervisor
- Call Center Supervisor at InfoCision Management Corporation
21 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Adminstration
Serving as Call Center Supervisor for a inbound auto and property claims. Call center of 500+ employees receiving customer insurance claims.
• Maximizing Customer Service Representatives productivity through coaching and skill development.
• Maintaining customer service standards by monitoring phone calls and following up on escalating calls as needed.
• Development and training of Customer Service representatives through course training programs and constant on the job training.
• Minimizing cost-per-call, being proficient on the phones, accuracy, checking call statistics hourly, determining if call volume requires staff on hand.
• Maintaining employee moral through incentive programs with daily, weekly, and monthly goal setting.
• Matching labor-force with call projections for the call center.
- Call Center Supervisor at Safelite Autoglass
- Customer Service / Secretary at Varney Enterprises
- Customer Service Representative/ Front Desk Receptionist at Cention Bio Services
15 years at this Job
As a call center supervisor my job duties are involved in overseeing a group of agents as they assist customers on the phone with inbound phone calls. My supervisory role sometimes consist of handling customers with unusual requests or customers who are unhappy with products, services or the efforts of the agent. with any fiction and questions that they may have while assisting the members. Provide privacy escalation If needed, follow through with a productive day by following up with Massachusetts residents with any further questions that they may have, that may be pertaining to their case.
- Call Center supervisor at Mass Health
- Patient Service/Retail Manager at Boston Medical Center
- Certified Nursing Assistant at Bayada Home Care
- Unit Coordinator at Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital
11 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Management
Sales call center supervisor generates business in English and Spanish. Responsible for managing the day to day operations of a department integral to the sales process of a primary payment processor. Mentor and coach outbound call center sales representatives for success.
- Call Center Supervisor at EVO Payments International
- Territory Sales Manager, F&I software solutions, Pacific NW at Dealertrack Technologies, Inc/Cox Automotive
- Commercial Sales Professional at National Utility Consulting
- Residential High Volume Sales Representative at ADT
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
Call center environment, telephone communications, fraud analyst and investigation, inbound and outbound verbal communication. Handled recruitment, hiring, training, and payroll . Cross trained with HR. met company quotas, efficient in word, excel, power point etc, type 60 plus per minute, monthly scorecard evaluations, quality assurance evaluations, service level evaluation, handled team of 50 plus , training of new employees, training of new system applications, recruitment, and interviewing etc. Handled daily appraisal of team, flow of daily work load, sole and team data metrics, evaluation of performance and corrective measures, enforcement of KPI'S, lead manager with interviews, recommendations of promotions, new hires, employee performances, and employee termination. Conducted training of new employees as well as training and coaching existing team members of new applications. Time off approval, scheduling, and payroll entry and evals. Analyst and enforcer of department meetings and company seminars. ETC
- Call Center Supervisor at Citi Bank Call Center
- Bartender at Elite Private Bartenders
- Restaurant Supervisor at The Hilltop / Club Continental
- OA/Office Supervisor at Signet Diagnostic Imaging Center (Elite Imaging)
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Some college/ AA - Business Management
- High school or equivalent
Managing a team of 15-20 bilingual call center agents Successfully led the highest performing team 41.6% of 2018 Consistently earned bonus incentives month after month
- Call Center Supervisor at Advanced Call Center Technologies, LLC
- Scheduling Supervisor at Vivint Solar, Inc
- Fleet Performance Team Lead at Vivint Solar, Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
• Trained all new call center agents in daily tasks including: script adherence, phone etiquette, CRM skills, and statistical goals/expectations.
• Provided daily coaching of customer service and data entry skills with team members
• Reported and monitored daily team stats, call quality, and CRM accuracy
• Worked directly with Marketing Dept to complete accurate lead inquiry reporting
• Ensured any "slack time" on all shifts were filled with productive work opportunities.
- Call Center Supervisor at Beldon Corporate Call Center
- Overnight Audit Supervisor at Beldon Corporate Call Center
- Call Center Trainer at Beldon Corporate Call Center
- Evening Team Lead at Beldon Corporate Call Center
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Some college
- High school or equivalent
Call Center Supervisor Responsibilities: Hiring, training, and preparing call center representatives to respond to customer questions and complaints and troubleshoot problems with services or products Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist management as they determine call center goals. Decreased Average Handling time without compromising Quality.
- Call Center Supervisor at Freedom Trucking
- SECRETARY AND ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at GULFOAST GOODNEWS & WQFX RADIO
- SALES ASSOCIATE at DILLIARDS
- Administrative duties at COMMUNITY OUTREACH
4 years, 10 months at this Job
Present Facilities/Healthcare Manager
• Manage the operational activities of (7) seven direct reports including the quality service, workflow, work force optimization, and staff scheduling.
• Serve as liaison between nursing homes, dialysis clinics and various medical providers.
• Provide an oversight for determining the pertinence of Non-Emergency Medical Transportation requests, such as specialized transportation including but not limited to: medivan, wheelchair van, escorts and dialysis patients.
• Maintain multiple reports: monthly attendance, quarterly recertification, Q-365, Joint Steer Committee data and weekly staff meeting updates for senior management and a Sr. Vice President.
• Handle and process meals and lodging invoices for members and clients.
• Led the Kidney Walk Fundraiser and more than doubled the contribution year over year. Call Center Supervisor/ Manager
• Provided strategic management and operational oversight of customer service teams that consist of (5) five direct reports and approximately 100 customer service agents.
• Reported daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly contractual goals for 8 contracts (AHT, TSF, & ABD calls).
• Created and implemented staff plans, strategies and incentive programs.
• Provided daily, weekly, and monthly performance feedback to Supervisors to address performance gaps and manage performance improvements.
• Worked closely with senior management to develop short & long- term business goals and strategic plans.
• Coordinated organizational development strategies w/Corp HR reducing attrition by 12%.
• Improved service efficiency while maintaining budget requirements.
• Recruited and on boarded over 50 associates using an ADP Applicant Tracking System.
• Developed and updated training manuals and aids for the call center.
- Call Center Supervisor/ Manager at LogistiCare Solutions
- Intake Supervisor at In-House Solutions/Mobile X
5 years, 1 month at this Job
Began as a medical assistant working under 5 specialists. Responsibilities included: rooming patients, assisting with procedures, patient education and aftercare, sterilized instruments, stocked rooms, triaged phone calls, obtained referrals and worked with insurance companies for approvals. *Promoted to call center supervisor in 2016, and had 4 employees under me. Responsibilities included: scheduling for 14 specialists at 14 locations, managed specialists schedules, delegated tasks to other employees, handled disgruntled patients. Helped the call center run smoothly as a team.
- Medical Assistant/ Call Center Supervisor at ENT Faculty Practice
- Medical Assistant at White Plains Pediatric Group
15 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Introduction To Nursing