Current serving as Customer Service Team Lead supervising a team of 10 CSR’s in a fast paced high volume Non Emergency Medical Transportation Call Center. Responsibilities include maintaining call quality standards, brokering transportation requests, resolving escalated issues, staff development and retention, rolling out of new programs to achieve service level targets.
- Call Center Team Lead at Coordinated Transportation
- Customer Service Representative at Eversource Energy
- Team Lead at Carbonite
- Sales Support Representative at AT&T Wireless
1 year at this Job
• Explain and provide information about rights, responsibilities, and services to the Injured Employees of Texas.
• Identify and refer unresolved disputes regarding a Worker Compensation Claim to the appropriate staff.
• Review logs and document all customer contact in a high volume call center environment.
• Coordinates communication by thoroughly evaluating incoming calls and determine which field office is required for further assistance.
• Assist Injured Employees through the dispute process if their Worker Compensation Claim was denied.
• Provide exceptional customer service when explaining complex information to others.
•Establishing an effective working relationship through interactions in person and internal emails.
•Administer Daily and Weekly Call Center Reports by running Skillset, Abandoned and Offered Reports directly from the Avaya Contact Management Software.
•Work directly with the Call Center Manager when creating new procedures and correspondences to help improve the functionality of the Call Center.
•Monitor the Call Queue by accessing the Avaya Contact Management Software and reach out for assistance when necessary.
•Adjust call flow priority based on each Call Center Agent's skillset via Avaya Contact Management Software.
•Process Agency Document's that Injured Employees return to give us permission to assist in the Dispute Resolution Process.
•Assist the new trainees to get acclimated to the Call Center Environment as the Team Lead.
•Provide and explain resources that are obtained through daily interactions that make each successful.
•Coordinate and describe position requirements with the Call Center Manager while assisting inquiries from other agency departments.
•Adjust lunch and break schedules on a daily basis as a Team Lead in a Call Center Environment.
- Call Center Team Lead at OFFICE OF INJURED EMPLOYEE COUNSEL
- Control Center Representative at FreightWatch International
- Global Security Operations Center Operator at Dell/Securitas
- Security Officer at The Wackenhut Corporation
1 year at this Job
Supervise an 8 agent inbound call center who advise on processes and procedures of billing Vermont medicaid. We educate and guide providers who accept Medicaid as payment for our members. Due to my excellent customer service and eagerness to learn i advanced to team lead after 1 year of being an agent. Feed back from our client has been the most positive in years.
- Call Center Team Lead at DXC TECHNOLOGIES
- LNA/Med Technician at Sterling House of Richmond
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Health Informatics Certification - Healthcare industry
- High school
Manage a team of 40+ specialists with direct oversight of a team of 13 customer service representatives in an inbound call center. Coach, Develop and Lead team for optimal performance. Foster an environment in which each team member feels valued. Recommend and implement procedures as needed to improve efficiency, productivity, and quality. Conduct new hire call quality assurance onboard training for new team members. Drive team to meet 85% and above First Contact Resolution results.
• Led team to a 10% increase of first call resolution ratings meeting goal within first 4 months as team lead.
- Call Center Team Lead at RICOH USA
- Finance Specialist/Order Coordinator at RICOH USA
- Call Center Team Lead at RICOH USA
- Call Center Team Lead/Senior, Pharmacy Resolution Specialist at HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS/CYPRESS CARE
3 years at this Job
- associates - Telecommunications Management
Handled advanced issues with a calm, knowledgeable and professional approach. Generated reports detailing metrics such as call times and satisfaction ratings. Responded to team support questions in a timely manner to maintain call center efficiency. Oversaw a team of 27 agents focused on 90 calls. Recognized and rewarded outstanding work performance to cultivate a positive and collaborative customer service culture.
- Call Center Team Lead at Logisticare
- Student Driver at Kiddie Kabz
- Residential Supervisor at Coulumbus House
6 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Motivate and create an engaging environment for team and department in a fast paced call center environment within the departments of Fraud, Collections, and Customer Service.
• Demonstrate effective time management skills while being an advocate for internal and external customers.
• Collect and analyze data to identify and react to trends impacting customers and associates.
• Deliver consistent customer experience for one or more lines of business through attention to detail.
• Deliver service excellence by teaching and modeling best practices.
• Act as a liaison between the associate and exempt level of the organization, providing timely feedback on performance to individuals and teams through continuous coaching.
- Call Center Team Lead at Kohl's Department Stores
- Customer Service Professional at Sitel
- Office Manager at Eastside Healthcare
- Market Service Representative at Sprint Wireless
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- BA - Business Administration
- AAS - Business Management
• Handled heavy line of phone calls, Log data entry and handle patient accounts.
• Responsible for providing financial and administrative support in order to ensure effective, efficient accurate information regarding customer accounts.
• Review and finalize online orders, refunds, invoice items, and prices.
• Communicate with call center team to ensure HIPPA guidelines are followed, customer needs and satisfaction is met.
- Call Center Team Lead at CVS
- Medical Insurance Billing Specialist at Community Resource Staffing
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associates in Science - Professional Skill/System Knowledge
Responsibilities includes but not limited to overseeing and managing the call center daily. Monitor calls to ensure quality standards are adhered to. Understanding organization's services, procedure and guidelines to communicate to all team members. Training and development of agents, motivate team members. Quality assurance, process daily sales reports. Bank deposits, process and mail invoices in timely manner. Conduct regular review of agents' performances and organize training sessions for under performers.
- Call Center Team Lead at Service Associates of America
- Third Key Manager at Goodwill
- Customer Service Rep/Data-Entry at Cablevision
- Customer Service Rep/Data-Entry at ACS
2 years, 4 months at this Job
Oversee the daily operations of the call center ensuring the efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of functions and procedures were in accordance with established Mechanics Bank policies to include legal and regulatory requirements. − Supervised call center team on incoming calls received from customers regarding straight-forward issues affecting their Bank accounts. Tracked and monitored calls ensuing questions were answered properly according to call center scripts and guidelines. − Monitored the processing of customer requests including check orders, opening new accounts, address changes, travel notes, intra-account transfers, and other processing actions exceeding call center time goals. − Investigated causes of problems/issues affecting the customer's account; resolved issues/problems within designated authority and refunded fees when appropriate. Referred problems/issues when outside of designated authority; completed all documentation in a prompt manner. − Provided on-going training and evaluation to the call center staff; providing feedback on employee performance and initiate discipline when warranted. Resume -
- Call Center Team Lead at Mechanics Bank Corporate
- Customer Care/Administrative Assistant at Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Fraud Investigator at Wells Fargo Bank
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Associate - Business Management
Working in Customer Relations we manage teams of 11-15 avg on a daily bases. Hand out daily team reports. Review daily numbers for reps and agents. Be support and answer any questions. Hold each rep accountable for their actions. Coach reps in QA scores and show how to improve not only in their quality scores but their collection goals. I Maintain an avg Quality score of 98%. Create different incentives, excel and word documents. Organize, direct, and monitor daily activities of team of call center agents.
- Call Center Team Lead at CURO Financial Technologies Corp
- Opt+ Account specialist at CURO Financial
- Administrative Call Center Support Specialist at CURO Financial Technologies Corp
- Call Center Lead at Curo Financial Technologies Corp
11 months at this Job
- HS Diploma