Assist with hiring, training and evaluation of call center staff, monitors calls to ensure that due procedures and quality standards are strictly adhered to. Analyze team and individual statistics, prepare reports devise and implement incentive programs to improve metrics while maintain quality. Facilitated remedial training sessions, conducted regular reviews of call center agent's performance and organized training sessions for under performers. Researched and followed up on incidents and customer complaints. Follow up customer calls when necessary
- Call Center Team Leader at
- at Quality Assurance Tech
- Customer Service Representative / Bozzutos at
3 months at this Job
- - Sociology, English, History
Over 19 years of experience in the Call Center/Customer Service Industry; 10+years working in a Leadership capacity.
• Flexible in accepting assignments and responsibilities
• A team player; who displays absolute loyalty to superiors and organization
• Quick to grasp new concepts and incorporate into the mission. WORK EXPERIENCE ADP TAX CREDITS Florence, SC 2000-Early Retirement/Oct. 2018 Provided guidance and leadership to the teams on a daily basis, as well as supervising the team in the absence of the Supervisor. Performed daily management of the Call Center which consisted of over 100 employees to ensure departmental and company goals were met. Analyzed team and individual statistics to develop and implement incentive programs to improve metrics within the team as well as other teams within the Call Center while maintaining high quality standards.
• Handled escalated calls from hiring managers and/or new applicants, conducted special research and completed unplanned assignments to respond to and/or resolve day-to-day operational issues.
• Ensured Call Center policies, performance goals and changes implemented were understood and followed by all associates within the Call Center.
• Utilized strong working knowledge of the WOTC program (Work Opportunity Tax Credits) and leadership skills to oversee and guide associates to meet performance and customers service objectives.
• Created and shared process efficiencies to improve the handling of calls, my performance as well as other associates to ensure we delivered the highest level of service to the clients.
• Trained and facilitated training of all Call Center associates with regards to Data Entry queues and special projects assigned by the Leadership Team.
• Lead and assisted with several projects within the Call Center and other departments when help were needed: purging forms, keying forms out Data Entry queues, opening mail for PSN, and sorting forms for the Imaging department to be processed.
• Monitored and evaluated Associates calls to ensure clients received World Class customer service set by the Company. Addressed low quality, errors, and customer complaints when necessary. Performed side-by-side monitoring, One-on-one meetings with associates to give feedback of their evaluations.
• Audit 8850 forms to ensure the forms were scanned or keyed into system for clients to have accurate reporting of data and the number of applicants, new hires and rehires Managers called in.
• Participated in testing for programs implemented by the company to enhance the screening of applicants to ensure the system worked properly: IVR Platform used by clients calling and speaking their response through recording rather than speaking with an live operator, Orbis Platform used for screening applicants, and NICE system used for monitoring associates calls.
• Achievements: Recognized and received several Bravo and MyMoment recognitions from the Leadership team. Earned certificate for completing Licensed to Hire Program. Sara Lee Hosiery Florence SC 1978-1999 Sewing Machine Operator:
- Call Center Team Leader at ADP Tax Credits
at this Job
- High School Graduate
-Update training materials and conduct trainings -Assist with call monitoring; provide timely feedback to Call Center Communicators -Investigate inquiries and complaints and handle escalations for program -Inform Supervisor and Client Account Management of all system failures/slow-downs -Lead by example, adhering to corporate compliance and demonstrating values
- Call Center Team Leader at Ashfield Healthcare
- Fulfillment Coordinator at Ashfield Healthcare
- Healthcare Communicator at Ashfield Healthcare
- Part Time Supervisor at Carters, Inc
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Accounting
• Produce agent reports for site manager.
• Training new agents.
• Overseeing pharmacy agents call flow and quality.
• Conducting interviews
• Monitoring call center agent calls
• Producing employee schedules
- Call Center Team Leader at Centro Global Solutions
- Front Desk Receptionist at Martinsburg Family Healthcare
- Clinical Medical Assistant at Family Healthcare of Hagerstown
- Medical Assistant at City Pediatrics
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Diploma in Medical Clinical Assisting - Medical Clinical
Assist agents with call problems. Escalated calls. Employees Situation. Adherence. Team number one for the past three months.
- Call Center Team Leader/ Supervisor at ETAN industries
- Trainer Manager at Cyracom International
- Interpreter/ Trainer at Cyracom language services
- Bilingual Customer Service Representative at Health Plan Services
11 months at this Job
• Provide back up support to the Call Center Manager
• Assist with managing a team of (11) call center agents
• Assist with the interview selection of new temporary employees for the grant season, as well as provide training on all of the affordable rate programs for utilities; and the call center software (Five 9) system for inbound/ outbound calling
• Assist agents with questions and matters they cannot handle; provide agents with information for specific questions from customers
• Handle most supervisor call back requests from escalated calls
• Assist with tracking and monitoring call center queue through call center software Five9 and provide the numbers of inbound calls (for each program) from previous day/ week for weekly meetings
• Prepare KPI (key performance) reports daily regarding the Utility Assistance Center and phone stats.
• Ensure that all calls/ emails regarding utility hold requests and commitment issues from call center agents are answered and handled within 2 business days
• Ensure that agents are following the specific procedures and guidelines for every program
• Deliver content for training manuals and upcoming events to call center agents
• Occasionally plan and order team breakfasts and/or luncheons
• Managed in enrollment administration and policies to maintain compliance with prescribed State and program guidelines
- Call Center Team Leader at The Heat and Warmth Fund (THAW)
- Intake Specialist/ Call Center Specialist 'd at The Heat and Warmth Fund (THAW)
- Intake Specialist/ Call Center Specialist at Consumers Energy CARE
- Document Analyst at Quicken Loans
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
• Provided daily direction and communication to employees to ensure that calls were answered timely, efficient, and in a knowledgeable manner
• Monitored calls and provided performance feedback to Customer Service Representatives to improve quality rates above 95% in the company
• Assisted the Unit Manager in creating a high-quality work environment to maintain 95% company average and used appropriate judgement in upward communication with department or employee concerns
• Trained newly hired employees by accurately providing feedback about phone service and benefits
• Ensured contractual service and process SLA standards above 80% are being met daily.
• Ensured compliance standards met 100% company standard and maintained a 95% quality within the 90% company requirement.
- Call Center Team Leader at Optima Alliance LLC
- Call Center Senior Representative at Encore Marketing International
- Call Center Customer Service Representative at Encore Marketing International
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- BA - Business Management
- High School Diploma
• Oversee the operation of the call center for the given shift.
• Listen to call recordings and provide coaching to call center agents when needed.
• Handle complaints/escalation and take over calls when needed.
• Answer questions from staff and provide guidance and feedback.
• Ensure adherence to policies for attendance and procedures.
• Keep management informed on issues and problems.
• Prepare monthly/annual results and performance reports.
- CALL CENTER TEAM LEADER/TRAINER at AWJ Investment LLC
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at VXI GLOBAL SOLUTIONS, INC
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at CYBER CITY TELESERVICES, INC
3 years at this Job
- - Mathematics
Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner Handle upset customers in a timely professional manner Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Call Center Team Leader at Samsung Electronics
- Accounts Receivable Clerk at Ingallinas box Lunch
- Office assistant/invoice specialist at Ingallinas box lunch
- Treatment Coordinator at A Dental Co. Pediatrics
9 months at this Job
- Associate - Criminal Justice
- - Dental Assistant
As a team leader I'm responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to customers through the daily management of a team of employees to include hiring, motivating, recognizing and rewarding, coaching, counseling, training, and problem solving.
- Call Center Team Leader/ Supervisor at Road America Motor Club
- Manager at Ghost Armor
- Lube Technician at Doral Hyundai
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Technology Institution