• Developed a focused training program to remediate morale issues and remove barriers hindering the success of employee engagement. Results: Suggestion Box for anonymous feedback and action, hosted roundtables for focused action item evaluation, recognition of individual and team contributions.
• Successfully increased customer satisfaction 10% within the 1st quarter. Relevant Work Experience (Cont.) Evolent Health Call Center Bedford, TX 2016-2018 Call Center Trainer
• Coach, motivate and develop representatives for all aspects of call center operations
• Launched Chicago call center and managed team of 22 inbound/outbound calling representatives
• Administers new and ongoing training while simultaneously instructing on policies, protocol, and practices to diverse work teams
- Call Center Trainer at Evolent Health Call Center
- General Business Sales Manager at Sprint Corporate
- at Sprint Corporate
- Performance Coach and Trainer at Sprint Corporate
2 years at this Job
- Bachelors - Business Administration Human Resources Management
Glenwillow, OH 2011 to 2018 $700M consumer and commercial floor care business unit in North America for Hong Kong based parent company, Techtronic Industries (TTI), with 4 locations and approximately 800 employees. Products include Hoover, Dirt Devil, Royal and Oreck vacuum cleaners. Call Center Trainer,
Created multiple training materials, simulations and correspondence for over 400 incoming and tenure employees that allowed an inclusive way of understanding the policies and procedures of the company and or changes that will affect the day to day work environment. Acquired the role of active second shift Supervisor with various responsibilities such as agent mentoring, disciplinary consultations, sales reviews and scheduling. Principal emphasis on creating a functional, collaborative gratifying work environment in efforts of increasing customer loyalty and sales revenue.
• Trained over 400 new hires on company policies, procedures and products.
• Invested over 3500 hours of travel to time to recreate a new call center in Cookeville, TN
• Directed multiple focus groups in efforts to build company morale
• Developed various training exercises that assisted tenure employees on recurring customer issues.
• Replaced closing supervisor
• Prepared several training modules and presentations for several departments in different states
- Call Center Trainer at TTI FLOORCARE NORTH AMERICA
- Tax Preparer/Office Manager at Instant Tax Service
- Patient Care Coordinator at HumanArc
- Litigation Document Specialist at IKON
7 years at this Job
- B.A. in Organizational - communication
Teach classes in a classroom and work setting.
● Coordinates all assigned project, ensures projects are completed by target deadline and provide project status and updates to management.
● Determines instructional methods such as individual training, group training lectures, demonstration, Developing e-learning modules, meetings and workshops.
● Responsible for developing, updating and administering all call center training materials for new and current associates.
● Developed several innovative training methods.
● Responsible for putting together on boarding packages.
● Responsible for creating and administering ongoing training programs for new and current employees.
- Call Center Trainer at Conduent/Aetna
- Call Center Customer Service Representative at Conduent/Aetna
- Security Officer at Sunstates Security
- Child's Nutritionist at Chartwells Schools
8 months at this Job
- BA - Criminal Justice
• Trained Sales Programs for Verizon Wireless, Sirius XM Radio, and several consumer products and services.
• Completed the onboarding of new hires
• Documented attendance, participation and progress
• Adhered to class plan and deadline-oriented training schedule
• Facilitated on-site customer service and program training for new and existing agents on products, sales, call handling and business etiquette
• Measured and reported effectiveness of training by administering tests and evaluations
• Outlined employee improvement and growth plans for Call Center representatives to successfully graduate the training program and increase retention
• Conducted agent quality call monitoring to provide constructive feedback and collaborate with call center supervisors to develop a personalized agent solution
• Implemented standards and performance criteria to continually improve sales growth and productivity
• Assisted in supervising a call center of 100
- CALL CENTER TRAINER at Infocision Management Corporation
- SALES DEVELOPER at Infocision Management Corporation
- Customer Service/Sales Representative at Infocision Management Corporation
- Business Consultant at VXI Global Solutions
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- No Degree - Hospitality Management
Responsibilities Trained new associates , supervised entire call center floor , assisted associates with call when asked to speak to higher up, maintained service level goals ,assisted dispatchers, created safe environment for associates , solved problems & assisted escalated calls ,coached developed & mentored associates Accomplishments Recieved certificated for outstanding customer service
- Call Center Trainer at Global contact service
- Chopper at Chopt salad
- Back stock manager at Godiva Chocolatier, Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
• Provide training to call center agents and maximize the learning experience by ensuring that the agents have thorough knowledge of products & service, closing skills, troubleshooting, problem solving, and exceptional customer service.
• Monitor and report the effectiveness of employee training to ensure that all call center agents are properly equipped with the knowledge and tools that are necessary for their success.
• Provide Floor Support and On-the-Job Training as needed.
• Utilize a professional and engaging approach in the presentation of training programs, ensuring interactive methods are employed.
• Incorporate training methods that support all learning styles in the delivery of training materials.
• Provide regular updates to the Training and Development Team and operational partners regarding progress and/or performance of new hires and incumbents during training.
• Administer testing to agents to ensure successful knowledge of course material and to ensure the agents are adequately prepared.
• Partner with technical writer team and local SMEs to develop and update training materials to achieve performance improvement and external customer satisfaction.
• Participate in training focus group meetings and on training project teams for the purpose of identifying areas of opportunity and trends to enhance training curriculum.
• Responsible for all training class preparation, facilitation and completion, including materials and classroom set-up/preparation, and requesting log-ins and database access.
- Customer Service Call Center Trainer at Zelus, LLC
- Workforce Development Trainer at Professional Diversity Network
- Event Manager at National Association Of Professional Women
- Office Manager at KS Construction
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
- Associate - Business Administration
Coordinate and conduct small group and individual training sessions based on staff and organizational learning needs. Routinely evaluate business training needs and adjust staff development and educational programs. Develop and manage tracking and reporting progress on training progress. Monitor Quality Assurance of phone calls for Call Center, evaluate and make recommendations for improvement per each team. Train for multiple departments ranging from Verifications dealing with fraud, Customer Service, Call Center Support, to Call Center Sales. Travel and coordinate new trainings with vendors for agents to learn. Build relationships with vendors. Coordinate and facilitate training sessions while working around phone schedule for a group of 25 agents. Help On-board all incoming New Hires Work with provided trainung materials to update and change as needed Make new training documents as needed Plan Nesting period incorporating all training material and time to learn on the computer and phone test all new hire login and materials and trouble shoot as needed help plan vendor trainings for the call center where extra training is needed come up with retraining program when needed adapt to any needed changes instantly answer all questions from New Hires have breakdown meeting with management with progress and feedback implement new training methods via testing and adjustment as needed travel to learn new department and take over work load learn new department and train new people to take over learn and implement any needed changes during and after training consollidate and organize all training material to new platform Adjust all training documents to new platforms such as: DAX, Salesforce.com, OMS, Acertify, Quickbase, etc. Q1 Peak Performer.
- Call Center Trainer at Music & Arts
- Institutional Staff Advisor at WORK EXPIRIENCE
- Campaign Manager at Baltimore Events, Inc
- Server/Bartender/Hostess/Expo/Trainer at Ruby Tuesdays
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associates in General Education - General Education
Customer Service Specialist/Call Center Trainer 01/17- present. Gene Juarez Train new employees on procedures on phone while introducing them to the programs we use on a daily basis. Answer phones with a high frequency in calls while minimizing wait times and providing excellent customer service. Handle any customer complaints and also make any apppointments. Apart of special reservations where we book spa packages or set up higher priced appointments, also handle premier reservations where I book appointments for are VIP clients.
- Customer Service Specialist/Call Center Trainer at Gene Juarez Salons & Spas
- Sales Associate at Goodwill
- Sales Associate at Ross Dress For Less
- Front End Supervisor at Ross Dress For Less
2 years, 2 months at this Job
• Research, develop, implement and maintain client program learning and development curricula, methods and processes databases, processes and records. This includes but is not limited to lesson planning, curriculum, testing, evaluations and class management.
• Participate in call calibrations, partner with the client program's Quality Assurance professional and conduct individual call observations in order to assess and measure learning and development curricula to ensure they are relevant to the needs of the changing business.
• Develop and establish learning and development strategies to align with HGS business strategies and lead initiatives in implementation.
• Coach and develop customer service representatives to ensure high degree of measurable success.
• Assist with learning and development intra-department and/or HGS cross-functional activities as needed
• Promote and demonstrate customer advocacy and the importance of best-in-class customer experiences to all levels of the organization.
• Maintained professional training qualities while engaging agents to learn new skills
- Call Center Trainer at Hinduja Global Solutions
- Customer Service Representative at Hinduja Global Solutions
- Install Sales Coordinator at
- Store Manager at Discount Tobacco Outlet Inc
9 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Liberal Arts
- High School Diploma
• Responded to inbound service calls in a fast-paced, high-volume call center.
• Provided superior customer service and work quality while demonstrating attention to detail.
• Assisted in training agents on sales techniques, follow-up methods, and quality of after sales service.
• Processed incoming calls with one call resolution.
- Inbound Call Center Trainer at TMO Industries
- Legal Assistant at Johnson Law Group
- Receptionist at Pema Health Care
1 year at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - Business Management and Paralegal Studies