• Developed a focused training program to remediate morale issues and remove barriers hindering the success of employee engagement. Results: Suggestion Box for anonymous feedback and action, hosted roundtables for focused action item evaluation, recognition of individual and team contributions.
• Successfully increased customer satisfaction 10% within the 1st quarter. Relevant Work Experience (Cont.) Evolent Health Call Center Bedford, TX 2016-2018 Call Center Trainer
• Coach, motivate and develop representatives for all aspects of call center operations
• Launched Chicago call center and managed team of 22 inbound/outbound calling representatives
• Administers new and ongoing training while simultaneously instructing on policies, protocol, and practices to diverse work teams
- Call Center Trainer at Evolent Health Call Center
- General Business Sales Manager at Sprint Corporate
- at Sprint Corporate
- Performance Coach and Trainer at Sprint Corporate
2 years at this Job
- Bachelors - Business Administration Human Resources Management
In the short time that I have been a Call Center Trainer, I have had a new class every single week. My retention rate average is a 67%. I make it a point to ensure that my trainees are warmly welcomed when they are hired. I make a phone call to them the Friday before their training starts to welcome them, give them some reminders for training on Monday, and be personable with them. I ensure that not only are they properly trained on the program before they start on the phones, but that they understand how the company works as well. It is incredibly important to focus on retention because these trainees are the future of the company. I have learned so much about management since being in my position and apply it to my everyday life.
- CALL CENTER TRAINER at INTELARESPONSE, INFOCISION
- PRESENTATIONAL SKILLS TRAINER (QUALITY TRAINER) at INTELARESPONSE, INFOCISION
- SALES DEVELOPER at INTELARESPONSE, INFOCISION
3 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
• Manage, process, and review timesheets, payroll, and daily attendance of Call Center employees.
• Monitored the call quality through CMS data and live call audits.
• Met or exceeded KPIs such as AHT, sales, client surveys, internal quality monitoring, and adherence through weekly development.
• Took part in the interviewing, hiring, training and evaluation process.
• Took escalated calls, in order to ensure issue resolution and customer satisfaction.
• Class graduation rate of 90%
- CALL CENTER TRAINER at ALORICA
- Team Manger at EGS (Expert Global Solutions)
- MANUFACTURE ASSOCIATE at Ping Golf
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- DIPLOMA - Computer Science
• Provide training to call center agents and maximize the learning experience by ensuring that the agents have thorough knowledge of products & service, closing skills, troubleshooting, problem solving, and exceptional customer service.
• Monitor and report the effectiveness of employee training to ensure that all call center agents are properly equipped with the knowledge and tools that are necessary for their success.
• Provide Floor Support and On-the-Job Training as needed.
• Utilize a professional and engaging approach in the presentation of training programs, ensuring interactive methods are employed.
• Incorporate training methods that support all learning styles in the delivery of training materials.
• Provide regular updates to the Training and Development Team and operational partners regarding progress and/or performance of new hires and incumbents during training.
• Administer testing to agents to ensure successful knowledge of course material and to ensure the agents are adequately prepared.
• Partner with technical writer team and local SMEs to develop and update training materials to achieve performance improvement and external customer satisfaction.
• Participate in training focus group meetings and on training project teams for the purpose of identifying areas of opportunity and trends to enhance training curriculum.
• Responsible for all training class preparation, facilitation and completion, including materials and classroom set-up/preparation, and requesting log-ins and database access.
- Call Center Trainer at Zelus, LLC
- Workforce Development Trainer at Professional Diversity Network
- Event Manager at National Association Of Professional Women
- Office Manager at KS Construction
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
- Associate - Business Administration
Assisted guests face to face and on the phone with their reservations in an efficient, courteous and professional manner.
● Answered frequently asked questions and directed guests to proper extensions and phone numbers based on request.
● Promoted to Front Desk and Call Center Trainer. Duties were to ensure all employees, both new and senior were educated in Harrah's SoCal's Mission, Vision and Values and practiced these with each guest interaction. Ensured all agents followed proper standard operating procedures.
● Rewrote, reorganized and created standard operating procedures for both front desk and call center.
● Created quick reference material for important phone numbers and need to know information for both front desk and call center.
● Conducted refresh training courses to ensure consistency of information, policies and procedures.
● Received Mission, Vision and Value award for Service with a Passion.
● Assisted with introducing new text-based program to assist guests and was invited to multiple Las Vegas properties to assist with their introduction and roll out as well.
● Completed daily call volume reports and other various reports in regards to Call Center and Front Desk efficiency.
● Assisted with the interview and hiring process of new team members.
- Front Desk Agent/Front Desk and Call Center Trainer at Harrah's Resort Southern California
- Attractions Hostess/ Intern/Core Trainer at Disney College Program at the Disneyland Resort
- Paid Intern at White and Bright, LLP
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Child Development
• Trained a team of Contact Center Representatives on all aspects of state healthcare, including hCentive, CSR Lite, Virtual Gateway, and state vs. Private insurance.
• Monitored calls to improve quality, minimize errors, and track call center staff performance.
• Received and handled escalated calls from CSRs on all teams throughout the floor to ensure that member satisfaction is met.
• Monitored and tracked all quality scores, and insured that coaching and/or remedial action was taken when necessary.
• Personnel management, including obtaining, using and maintaining a satisfied workforce
• Conducted reporting relationship management with two temporary employment agency representatives.
• Created and managed reports for all metrics including daily call volume and quality assessments.
• Tracked and monitored timeclock entries and ensured that they were submitted in a timely manner.
- Call Center Trainer/Supervisor (Contract) at NTT Data
- Part-Time Bookkeeping/Accounting Supervisor at Daily Data
- Enterprise Trainer/Technical Specialist at State Farm Insurance Company
- Part-Time Bookkeeper & AP/AR at Daily Data
1 year at this Job
- - Continuing General Education
- High School Diploma
Provide new hire and continued training for marketing call center. Review, track, and provide feedback for overall interactions between customer service representatives and potential customers. Perform day to day follow up with lead interaction. Created and develop new training techniques. Provide detailed reporting to management regarding Csr's metrics and expectations. Monitor and review all lead results based on sales representative completion. Report results of management interactions in regards to resulting leads. Monitor and review calls for productivity reporting.
- Call Center Trainer/ Quality assurance at Window Nation
- Team Lead Compliance Officer/Inest Supervisor/Tiger Team Member/Customer at Teleperformance Inc. & AEGIS Communications Group
- Server/Bartender/Trainer at Afton Tavern
- Server/Bartender/Trainer at Carrabba's Italian Grille
1 year at this Job
Complete new hire process including company and client policies & procedures ∙ Train all client materials & refresher courses ∙ Monitor live & pre-recorded calls to ensure proper call flow and procedures are followed ∙ Coach to best practices & communication skills
- Call Center Trainer at Infocision Management Corp
- Customer Account Manager at Infocision Management Corp
- Administrative Assistant at Greene County Ohio Means Jobs
- Janitor/Warehouse at Home Depot Direct
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Responsible for helping call center agents with any questions they might have.Leading my team to their full potential. Making sure the customer on the phone is satisfied. Assisting on the calls and talking to customers. Working with other managers and team members to further elevate the company.
- Sales Representative/ call center Trainer at Associated community services
- Concrete Laborer masonry assistant at Jason Donohue Concrete & Masonry
- Warehouse Worker at Penske
- Rail car loader at TLC Logistics
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Still attending - journalism
- High school Degree - Basic
Began as an inbound sales agent servicing personal loans for customers over the phone and processing loan applications. Nominated to pilot the outbound sales campaign in May 2017 and began making outbound calls to drive revenue for the company by closing the sale on open applications. Promoted to the lead sales trainer position for the campaign as of Jan. 2018. Responsible for facilitating company learning material for classes of 10-25 trainees on a monthly basis. Must conduct up-trainings for all sales agents and team leads on updates that includes and is not limited to company compliance policies, company procedures, company standards, and teaching agents how to successfully navigate company systems all while maintaining proper call flow etiquette/verbiage and driving resolution and revenue. Always aiming to provide a simplified class structure and positive morale for new and tenured agents.
- Call Center Trainer at S&P Data
- Operations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton
- Guest Service Agent at DoubleTree by Hilton Port Huron
- Guest Service Agent at Hilton Anchorage Hotel
2 years at this Job
- - Business Management
- Certification - customer service