• Performing general administrative duties including in-coming and out-going calls, mail and emails.
• Preparing memos and proposals to appropriate DHQ personnel as directed by the Corps Officer / Director.
• Handling and maintaining personnel records, customer service and data entry.
• Performing background checks and screening qualifying eligible applications for services required by the organization.
• Updating caregivers on status of their application and other related inquiries.
• Navigating for more resources and other administrative like Preparing letters and proposals to correspondent agencies and donors, attend meetings or special functions relating on behalf of Corps Officer / Director to network and recruit resources.
- Call Centre Manager at Salvation Army, Newark Division
- Administrative Assistant at Impress printing company
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Business
Campaigns: Life Shield
Referral: Kevin Pillay 084 645 84 20
COMPANY: Synergy Contact Centre
POSITION: Team Manager
Campaigns: Sumo Power
Referral: Zak Naidoo 076 553 16 23
COMPANY: Synergy Contact Centre
POSITION: Team Manager
Campaigns: Solarplicity Customer Service
Referral: Fathima Rajah 064 329 21 48
How I can improve your business
➢ To supervise the scheduling and activities of Directory Enquiries Call Centre staff in alignment with departmental and company objectives and requirements
➢ To support and assist with the implementation and monitoring of operational plans, ensuring effective delivery and support of customer contact and service excellence strategies defined by the Call Centre Manager
➢ Coordinate teamwork and ensure that team understands and are able to achieve objectives
➢ Implement training pertaining to team and departments needs
➢ Put effective methods and standards in place to ensure delivery of results
➢ Measure and ensure First Call resolution
➢ Identify and prepare relevant information and data for monthly and weekly management reports/packs
➢ Assist in identifying trends / patterns pertaining to customer requests and needs to continually improve all aspects of the service delivery
➢ Coach and develop staff on company policies and procedures, call handling and system training
➢ Problem solving and strategic planning, motivating and growing staff members to look further through the opportunities they have and not just be short sited.
➢ How to create a positive form negative
➢ Cliental liaising and delivering customer satisfaction
➢ Staff engagement and ensuring that a better working environment is created whilst getting the job done effectively and reaching higher levels of productivity
➢ Recruiting staff members, advertising and offer to bring in new business for the company Motivation Statement I am a self-motivated individual and strive towards exceeding the goals that are set by my employers and myself. I work well under pressure and don't ever let the pressure get the best of me. I really enjoy the contact center environment. I believe that I have been created for the task. No campaign that I have worked in was ever difficult for me to become a top hitter as an agent. I have 9 years of inbound and outbound sales and customer service experience. I challenge you to introduce me to any product and I will teach you how it can be sold, following compliance and breaking records as I go along, if we talking sales 'then I am the right guy, not only to sell the product but also coaching and developing others to follow the same selling criteria. I have been given different challenges by multiple employers in my past work experiences and I have always exceeded their targets that have been set. I believe that sales are something that I desire and I will always be able to take you to the level you haven't thought was possible, I never look for excuses but rather find a solution and that's how success comes along.
- Team Manager at Synergy Contact Centre
- Team Manager at Synergy Contact Centre
1 month at this Job
- - English
• Setting targets for both individuals and teams
• Measuring the performance of both individuals and teams
• Offering Advisors guidance and feedback
• Helping to optimise procedures
• Finding ways to motivate Advisors
• Ensuring Advisors adhere to company policy, e.g. attendance
• Updating, and preparing performance reports for, the Call Centre Manager
- Work at Home Agent (Team Lead) at Convergys
- Customer Service Representative/Teller at Ace Elite Check cashing
- Call Center Agent at Margaritaville
- Retention Specialist/Technical Support at Asurion (work at home)
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
Period: January until December 2015
Company / organisation: Aveng Grinaker-LTA
Designation: In-service training
Position held: Student
• Junior Quantity Surveyors assistant
• Inductions in the Health and Safety
• Data Capturing onto WinQS
• Measuring on site
• Progress update to be done daily
• Taking off quantities from drawings Period: January until June 2018 Company / organisation: Cape Peninsula University of Technology Designation: Contract Position held: Contact centre assistant
• Obtains client information by answering telephone calls
• Verifying information
• Informs clients by explaining procedures
• Answering questions
• Providing information
• Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems CONTACTABLE REFERENCES Aveng Grinaker-LTA Mr Althea Bartlett Quantity Surveyor 078 2918 599 Mr Gregory Forman 083 6642 125 Cape Peninsula University of Technology Mr Damien Call Centre Manager 082 8767 111 Ms Maqubela Assistant Manager 076 4174 746
at this Job
- Non Degree Purpose Building
- National. Diploma. - Building
* Understand and complete vendor submissions and reimbursements. * Complete market rent analysis, lease preparation and execution. * Work with local governments, code officers and housing authorities to resolve code compliance issues and update new owner information. * Perform due diligence on a multitude of properties. * Work with and schedule inspections with code enforcement officers, residents and housing authorities. * Process data using Equator, Propertyware, Focus, FotoNotes and other property management software. * Review quality and timelines of all work from field personnel, including inspections, photo attachments, repairs and maintenance. * Build positive working relationships with all vendors and tenants. * Solicit bids when required and oversee projects until completion. * Respond to emergency calls in a timely manner. * Provide a professional telephony service.
- Assistant Property Manager at Cityside Management Corporation
- Recruiter at Complete Staffing Solutions I Bedford
- Business Support Coordinator at The Royal Bank of Scotland
- Manager at The Royal Bank of Scotland
1 year at this Job
• Responded to customer inquiries and complaints regarding health insurance billings
• Pre-qualification of customers for health coverage, advising customers on eligible coverage and any other inquiries related to their health insurance.
• Used computerized system to respond to customer inquiries in the call center environment
• Scheduled, Rescheduled and cancelled health coverage renewal appointments
• Ensured customers had a first-class customer service experience with every calls made
• Made outbound calls when necessary as an extension to good customer service
- Client Services Representative at Healthfirst Retention Department
- Call Center Representative at Cox Cable
- Care Giver at Care Services
- Call Centre Agent at MTN Group
11 months at this Job
I am a Seasoned Senior Technical & Corporate Professional Recruiter that manages mid-to-high-level searches, and is the client relationship lead. I manage searches that are difficult to fill, and have unique skills sets in the market. I also manage searches across difficult-to-fill technical positions; this requires creativity in the development of the recruiting strategy. My role develops, directs, plans, and evaluates the external and internal recruitment activities, to satisfy the organization's employee staffing requirements. As a Senior Technical and Corporate Recruiter directs all steps of the recruiting function, including the hiring strategy, sourcing approach and client relationship. Positions includes: Scala Developer QA Automation Engineer Software Development in Test QA Manager IT Support Centre Manager Help Desk Agent DevOps Engineer Talent Liaison Intern Sales Training Manager Learning Specialist Compliance and Contract Paralegal Associate Financial Analyst AVP of Data Science AVP of Mergers and Acquisitions Content Contract Administrator Sales Analyst Associate General Counsel
- Sr. Contract Technical and Corporate Recruiter at Rewards Network
- Sr.IT Recruiter/ Recruitment Team Lead at Phoenix Management Solutions INC
- Sr. Contract IT and Corporate Recruiter at Wellington Group Inc
- Contract Corporate and IT Recruiter at Walgreen's Corporate
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration/Marketing Management
- Bachelor's - Human Resources Management
8. Network Engineer, System Administrator, HPBX Specialist, IT Technician, IT Sales Consultant, IT Project Manager, IT Trainer Resume
System Administration Engineering, Provisioning, Support, and Maintenance: Install new/rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements. Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups. Apply OS and server software patches and upgrades on a regular basis. Configure/add new services as necessary. Complete ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required. Contribute to- and maintain system standards. Assist in engineering of sysadmin-related solutions for various project and operational needs. Assist in developing and maintaining installation and configuration procedures. Network Administration Engineering, Provisioning, Support, and Maintenance: Maintain network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning. Administer security controls such as firewalls, remote access, access controls, intrusion detection/prevention, malware protection, data leakage prevention, etc. Assist in planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of network related equipment. Assist in defining network policies and procedures. Assist in the development and maintenance of security policies. Respond to security alerts and events. Participate in- and sometimes lead security incident responses and investigations. Service Desk Support: Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority. Utilize and maintain the helpdesk tracking software. Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction. Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation. Create, change, and delete user accounts per request. Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses. Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions. External Customer Engineering, Provisioning, Support, and Maintenance Assist in engineering, installation, monitoring, maintenance, and troubleshooting of all external customers’ IT related needs including workstations, servers, network, etc. PC Sales and Service: Evaluate customers’ needs and requirements to develop an optimal PC for purchase. Configure and install customers’ hardware and software as needed. Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair customers’ existing computers as needed. Skills: Excellent knowledge of servers and server software. Excellent knowledge of routers, switches and firewalls. Excellent knowledge of PC hardware, software, and operating systems. Able to communicate IT-related concepts to a variety of technical and non-technical staff and customers. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Network Engineer, System Administrator, HPBX Specialist, IT Technician, IT Sales Consultant, IT Project Manager, IT Trainer at South Central Telecommunications aka SC Telcom
- Information and Communication Technology Consultant and Owner at independent networking consultants
- Senior IT Specialist at MC Business Technologies
- IT Administrator at Netservice Inc.
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Dip.IT - Information Technology
- B.Sc (Ed) - Education
- B.Sc - Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, and Physics
• Receive, distribute and monitor leads for Rola Motorgroup
• Ensure that all leads are allocated and followed up
• Provide sufficient reporting
• Ensure that all stock is advertised on external advertising portals: Gumtree, Autotrader, Cars.co.za
• Liaise with IX online to ensure that there are no stock issues and that all dealer stock are advertised
• Liaising with DP and Sales managers assisting with their stock or advertising queries.
• Working in a team with marketing to help generate leads via different marketing campaigns.
• Implementing of the EGM leads management system
• Dealing with 17 different dealerships and assisting with their
• Stock/marketing queries.
• Setting up of new accounts with service providers (Gumtree) and implementing the feed thereof.
• Assisting dealers to understand the integration of programs which ideally advertises their stock holding, which generates leads
• Measuring conversions REASON FOR LEAVING As this was a new department within the company the structure was revised after a couple of months - I was then put into a Creditors role at Rola Mercedes Benz until end of April 2018 when I went on early maternity leave. My motto: Teamwork makes the dream work! As a team we can accomplish so much more than individuals operating in silos. Resolving concerns/queries and a sense of belonging is what I thrive on. The satisfaction of knowing you solved a query, or assisted someone is what gives job satisfaction.
- Group Leads and Stock Manager at Rola Motor Group Head Office
- Customer Relations Manager at
- Customer Liaison Officer at Rola Motors - Mercedes Benz and Mitsubishi
- Service Advisor at
8 months at this Job
- High School (matric)
DUTIES: Manage a team of 17 agents in a technical support campaign. Ensure targets and KPIs are delivered monthly. Also assisted with payroll and commission pay outs.
- Team Leader at CCI
- Admin Clerk at MORNINGSIDE CHURCH OF THE NAAZARENE
- Technical Support Agent at CHUBB FIRE & SECURITY
- Operations Manager at DlAETOS BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- DIPLOMA - Information Technology