As a camp manager I am responsible for maintaining USFS standards in regards to landscaping practices. I collected the fees ran the paperwork and made the deposit. I also maintain the facilities to customer satisfaction standards handle incident reports and observe the guests maintain proper safety practices. Teach and guide proper animal and wildlife practices as well as fire safety to campers. Monitor Hunters for safe hunting practices, inspect and clear trails and trail heads.
- Camp Manager at American Land & Leisure
- IBM Contractor L1 Anthem Agent at CCI
- Pawn Broker at EZCORP
- Customer service agent at Bradleys
7 months at this Job
- HSD - High School Diploma
Responsible for the day-to-day operation of Echo Lake Camp including directing the food service, maintenance, recreation, administration, and medical services. Maintain budget and increase revenues exceeding half a million dollars. Manage capital projects and development of camp. Hires, supervises, and monitors forty staff as well as volunteers. Create marketing strategy to potential campers and staff in order to increase attendance and awareness. Develop recreation programs for visitors. Work with various outside groups including the National Forest Service and El Dorado County and to ensure compliance and safety standards are being achieved. Assist in monitoring on-site surface water filtration system is effectively providing safe and clean water for the camp. Pool maintenance.
- Camp Manager at Echo Lake Camp
- Park Ranger - Interpretation - Assistant Manager of Outreach at Sleeping Bear Dunes NL
- Meetings & Events Site Coordinator at University of Michigan
- Patient Services Lead/Admin Asst at University of Michigan
6 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Administration - Recreation, Parks and Leisure Administration
- Certification - Federal Law Enforcement Ranger Academy
- Bachelor's Degree - Interdiciplinary Studies - Health Studies/Anthropology
for the owner of land in Glocester, Rhode Island, on which land is leased for seasonal cottages. Duties include: lessor/lessee relations and complaints; coordinated maintenance, improvements, and repair of grounds; collection of payments; document drafting, such as lease agreements, eviction letters, rules and regulations, incident reports, contractor registration forms, etc.; service requests; oversee camp employees; camp security; renting/selling of cottages; assist with policy-making rules; conduct closings and recording at Town Hall; inspections of camps; contractor relations and coordination; maintain files; and all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the business and property.
- Property Manager/Camp Manager at CAMP RUSSELL, LLC
- Paralegal at Office of F. Monroe Allen
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Business Law - Paralegal
Instructed, demonstrated and encouraged young girls ranging from 5 to 13 on basic basketball and volleyball skills in order to improve their overall performance
● Assisted parents with camp registrations via emails and phone calls
● Supervised and interacted with campers at the after care
● RA for underclassmen two year
● Games captain
- Camp Manager at SBS Sports Camps and Clinics Boston and Virginia
- Manager at Gracious Restaurant
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
- Associate of Arts - Psychology
Daily Schedule Of Activities
● Pass out Breakfast and Lunch to the Campers
● Report any not able concerns or incidents to camp manager
- Report any not able concerns or incidents to camp manager at Newark Summer Youth Program
1 month at this Job
Conducted an engineering camp for 3D printing and laser cutting
● Managed up to groups of 30 attendees at a time
- Engineering Camp Manager/Instructor at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biomedical Engineering
• Assisted with client care, and horse care .
• Answered phone calls and guided clients through any questions they may have .
• Instructed camp children .
- Camp Manager/ barn hand at Bristol rose equine
- Trail Guide / Booking associate at Beaumont Ranch
10 months at this Job
- High school - v
My husband and I were hired as a management team at what was previously known as the Heart of the Rockies Campground. I am the main point of contact for the campground during the off season (Sept. - April). This includes making reservations, answering phone calls, taking payments, making weekly deposits at the bank, cleaning (AirBnB & the bathrooms), etc. Cleaning is my main responsibility. I have to ensure the office, bathrooms, and BnB are maintained and clean.
- Camp Manager at Salida Mt. Shavano KOA
- Executive Assistant/Housekeeper at Mountain Goat Lodge
- Member Service Representative at Aventa Credit Union
- Co-Owner/Administrative Assistant at Tidwell Lawn & Home Services
6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Camp Manager at Siemens AG (( Egypt))
at this Job
- BA (Bachelor of Arts) section Libraries & Documentations.
I ensure animal safety, administer medication, feed animals, assist with exercise, clean animal waste , supervise staff, marketing , sales, schedule breaks, staff correction, grooming, detect, discourage and manage overly excited, aggressive or inappropriate behavior, monitor animal socialization.
- Camp Manager at Camp K-9
- SEASONAL SALES ASSOCIATE at JIMMY JAZZ
- SHOP MANAGER at EVIL TWINS TATTOO SHOP
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Associate - Veterinary technology
- Grooming - Grooming
- High School Diploma