• Ensure Camp run effectively financially and guarantee the safety of 200 children
• Develop and communicate daily lesson plans for all staff to use
• Maintain excellent rapport with participants and parents
• Voted most professional, level-headed, & best problem solver and planner
• Supervisor: Ryan Sevenski
- Camp Supervisor at K.I.D.S. Camp
- Checkout Coach (Shift Supervisor) at Giant Food Stores
- Pharmacy Technician at
- Camp Counselor/Staff at
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - History
While working as a Summer Camp Supervisor, I would make sure that the kids where being safe and having a good time.
- Summer Camp Supervisor at Tulare City Parks and Recreation
- Yard Manager at Pacific Towing
1 month at this Job
- None - General Education
Summer Camp Supervisor, Basketball Camp Coach
• Collaborates with fellow counselors to develop daily activity schedules for each age group
• Makes positive interactions with parents and campers to ensure trust and memorable camp experience
• Solely responsible for creating a 5-day basketball camp program and lead a 2-week Tot camp
- Camp Supervisor, The Hideout Recreation at Hideout Recreation Department
- Custodian at Valley Cleaning Service, Net Federal Credit Union
- at Digital Marketing & Management Strategy
- at Business Statistics Hypothesis
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Global Management
- Associate of Science in Business Administration - Managerial Accounting
Assisted and administered camp counselors who had learning disabilities
- Summer camp supervisor at Braddock Borough Playground Program
- Tutor at Community Learning Workshop
- Mentor and Tutor at Neighborhood Learning Alliance
- Cashier at ShurSave
2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts degree - Sociology and Psychology
- Masters of Social Work Candidate - Direct Practice
Promoted from camp counselor to supervisor. Ensured all camp counselors remained attentive to the children while putting children's needs before their own. Made sure each counselor was aware of their children's whereabouts at all times. Comforted upset or injured children, and children with behavioral issues as well.
- Gymnastics Camp Supervisor at Greater Beverly YMCA, Sterling Center
- Gymnastics Coach at Greater Beverly YMCA, Sterling Center
- Intern at The Dr. Solomon Carter Fuller Mental Health Center
- Gymnastics Camp Counselor at Greater Beverly YMCA, Sterling Center
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Forensic Psychology
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor's - Psychology
• Reporting to the Director, worked as a youth summer camp counselor.
• Assigned to children between the ages of 10 and 13; administered academic and recreational lessons and activities.
• Prepared, organized and oversaw daily and longer-term projects for various age groups.
• Maintained responsibility and oversight of children during regularly scheduled outside activities and during trips.
• Regularly communicated with parents, colleagues, and senior staff on multiple topics including time management/planning of activities, progress of campers, and challenges that arose.
- Summer Camp Supervisor at T.I.E.S
- Founder and Leader at Muslim Student Association
- Philadelphia Broad Street Run Volunteer at
2 months at this Job
- - Kinesiology
- High School Diploma
• Organized and facilitated camp activities
• Worked as a liaison between parents and camp affairs
• Helped with the direction of camp counselors and daily workings of the camp
- Camp Supervisor at East Bank Club
- Orientation Leader at Roosevelt University
- Camp Counselor (Seasonal) at Camp Manitoqua
- Activities Board- Recruitment and Retention Manager at SPEED
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
supervising camp counselors transporting students to and from activities creating activities and projects assisting with programmed activitues tutoring and homework help ages 4-13
- Summer camp supervisor at KEYA DANCE
- Learning Enrichment Counselor at L.E.C
- Key holder /Make up Artist at e.l.f. cosmetics
- Assistant Manager at Kiss & Fly
1 month at this Job
- - Visual arts
- Advanced Regents Diploma
- Certificate - Queens Community House Peer Counselor
As a Dog Day Camp Counselor, I get to help keep dogs healthy and happy by providing them with exercise and enrichment. I supervise group play sessions, clean up camp yards, and greet pet parents upon drop off and pick up. You are a practical, get-it-done person who thrives working with dogs all day, receiving chihuahua-sized love on up to St. Bernard-sized love. It's a lot of canine energy, but I am able to handle it confidently due to my training, experience, and knack for working with dogs. I make sure that pets participate in breed-appropriate and size-specific activities and carefully maintain order in all playgroups. My organizational skills and attention to detail ensure that every animal guest receives all their Day Camp activities as expected.
- Day Camp Supervisor at Kennelwood Pet Resorts
- Taco Bell Manager at Taco Bell
- Engineering Assistant at Aseptic Enclosures
- Shipping/Recieving Clerk/Scanner at Silver Arch Books
at this Job
Manage the overall operations of children's ski school and summer adventure camp programs. Plan, organize, direct, and supervise 12 programs which include up to 300+ daily participants. Hire, train, schedule, evaluate, and provide effective leadership for staff of 250 members. Develop and implement policies and procedures, marketing plans, and guest service initiatives. Manage operations of two rental shops comprising over 1000 pieces of inventory.
• Raised employee engagement scores in my programs over each previous season by an average of 8 points in each category. (on a scale 0f 1-100)
• Improved customer satisfaction in my programs from the worst in the company to the best in the company by my second year and maintained that standard ever since.
• Achieved 4 separate professional certifications from the Professional Ski Instructor Association of America.
- Product Manager/Summer Camp Supervisor at Vail Resorts
- Outdoor Recreation Guide at All Seasons Adventures
- Facility and Program Manager at Ultimate Indoor Soccer
- Program Coordinator at Ultimate Indoor Soccer
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Recreation Administration