Supervisor: Joanna Poletti Currently I am working at Clarion Brands as a Campaign Coordinator where I call out to prescribers, hospitals, clinics, and pharmacies to inform them about our products and help people across the nation solve any health issues they may be having.
Supervisor: Joanna Poletti
Currently I am working at Clarion Brands as a Campaign Coordinator where I call out to prescribers, hospitals, clinics, and pharmacies to inform them about our products and help people across the nation solve any health issues they may be having.
- Campaign Coordinator at Clarion Brands
- Call Center Representative at Advertising Specialty Institute
- Survey Participant at Pinecone Research
- Sales Associate at Express Clothing
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Communications/Media Studies
- High School Diploma
- Campaign Coordinator at Coast 2 Coast Communications
- Server/ Bartender at Outback Steakhouse
- Shoe Sales Associate at JCPenny's
- Server at Applebee's
1 year at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Marketing
• Assure timely responses are provided to all inquiries from stakeholders (donors, volunteers, agencies and charities) received through the campaign support Help Desk.
• Develop annual plan and process for the management and maintenance system for procurement, inventory and storage of all campaign materials, supplies, promotional items and awards.
• Secure contracted services for warehousing and distributions services of campaign related materials and all items that must be delivered to agencies.
• Administrating campaign supply and award requests via Nexus and MANAGE systems; Actively engaging with agencies to ensure items are received when needed and liaison counterpart; Filling all in-house supply and certificate orders.
• Assist Supervisor with MANAGE system special reporting requests from campaign accounts as well as software testing and implementation.
• Managing supply, award, print and warehouse vendor relationships
• Event photography and video editing.
• Continuing all Customer Support Specialist roles as needed.
- Campaign Coordinator at The Combined Federal Campaign of the National Capital Area
- Sales Associate at Foot Locker
- Customer Support Specialist at Combined Federal Campaign of the National Capital Area
- Preload Package Handler (seasonal) at United Parcel Service
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Mass Communications
6733 Harrisburg Blvd., Houston, TX 77011
• Campaign for Healthier Solutions Campaign Coordinator: anchor group representative for Texas, media interviews, attend shareholder meetings, conference presentations, community outreach and education.
• Served on the Healthy Port Communities Coalition: organized actions for Oil Trains Week, testified and lobbied at the Texas State Capitol, engaged community leaders, registered voters, traveled to Oakland and Long beach, CA to tour the ports, partnered with community members to organize the People's Climate Mach in Houston in 2017, served on The Port of Houston Authority Chairman's Citizen Advisory Council in 2016-2017, and contributed to coalition efforts to reduce and address pollution, as well as supported initiatives for toxic alerts for our communities.
• Represent T.E.J.A.S. at public speaking engagements at Rice University, and at Texas Christian University in March 2018
• Co-facilitate Toxic Tours for T.E.J.A.S.
• Serve as a liaison for our organization and EPA Region 6
• Assist with Hurricane Harvey pre/post needs and provide health and safety workshops.
• Represent T.E.J.A.S. at appropriate meetings, presentations and community events, as needed.
• Collaboratively develop and implement time specific plans to resolve environmental justice issues. Work with the City of Houston and Harris County as well as other neighboring entities to ensure air and water quality standards are met. Help coordinate neighborhood improvement projects and volunteer service efforts.
• Assist with the creation and distribution of communications on T.E.J.A.S. activities and issues, including social media and newsletters.
• Build knowledge of appropriate community services and resources to make appropriate referrals for residents.
• Contribute to the maintenance of T.E.J.A.S. calendar of events, organizational databases, and all records and reports for T.E.J.A.S., community stakeholders, and funders.
- Campaign for Healthier Solutions Campaign Coordinator at Texas Environmental Justice Advocacy Services
- Community Health Worker at UT Physicians Health Center at Bellaire/ UT Physicians in The Houston Heights
- at Spring Branch ISD
- Unit Director at Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Houston Inc., Spring Branch Unit
4 years at this Job
• Weekly Payroll
• Hired and trained new employees
- Campaign Coordinator at Guyton Campaign LLC
- Customer Service at Marriott
- Accountant at Interim Health Care
- Accounting Assistant at Universal Rehab Institute
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- BBA - Accounting
• Responsible for executing campaign vision, ensuring aftermarket marketing campaign(s) are delivered within established specifications.
• Coordinate with all required parties for campaign building and delivery.
• Supervise everyday activities of campaigns. Perform tests, ensure data integrity, monitor all live events.
• Perform tests on campaigns and ensure integrity of all data and monitor all live campaigns.
• Perform quality assurance checks for campaigns and evaluate content and ensure contract information.
• Ensure compliance to all company standards contractual requirements.
• Manage day to day data exchange with internal and external business partners and vendors.
• Collaborate with account teams to resolve all client issues.
• Provide resolution to all ad creative issues and monitor effective implementation of same.
• Supervise campaign performance and recommend optimization for same.
• Streamline campaign process, procedures & communication for all internal and external depts. / partners.
- Campaign Coordinator at HERE Technologies
- Marketing Manager at
- Marketing Communications Production Manager at University of Michigan
- Sr. Campaign Manager | Campaign Manager at Liquidity Services
4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Marketing
Duties performed: Helped run and organize events for the candidate and collect donations towards the campaign.
- CAMPAIGN COORDINATOR at SARAH KNELLER CAMPAIGN FOR CITY COUNCIL
- TREASURER / STAFF WRITER at NEWSPAPER CLUB
- at CONGRESS DEBATER
3 months at this Job
- - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Current Volunteer providing campaign coordination, development and administration for the city of Norfolk 2019 United Way fundraising campaign.
- Fundraising Campaign Coordinator at Norfolk Public Library
- Program Support Assistant at U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Sales/Warehouse Support at Fastenal
- Flooring and Special Services Associate at The Home Depot
5 months at this Job
- MBA - Project Management
- B.A. - International Politics
● Managed a donor pool for 22 academies across Metro Phoenix; oversaw the growth of four campaigns benefitting two Title 1 schools. Data management and
● Collaborated with senior executives to coordinate communications to major donors analysis and targeted groups. Raiser's Edge
● Became proficient at Raiser's Edge donor management database including queries, importing and exporting; analyzed over 20,000 records to identify giving trends. Targeted communication
● Designed and scheduled targeted email communications to donors across Metro strategy Phoenix via Constant Contact and Outlook.
● Regularly generated and sorted Excel spreadsheets for 22 academies to identify Excel potential donors, create contact lists, and reconcile data conflicts.
● Translated campaign documents to Spanish and provided phone and in person Translation interpretations to emphasize inclusivity of the entire Great Hearts network. Flexible schedule
● Cultivated relationships with donors through ongoing communication and attendance at community events, including the annual Thanksgiving Dinner and Spring Fiesta.
- Annual Campaign Coordinator at Great Hearts Academies
- Program Delivery Specialist at Girl Scouts Arizona Cactus
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Global Affairs and Management - Global Affairs and Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Spanish - Spanish
· Coordinate pick up of marketing campaign materials from local clients on a weekly basis · Oversee the distribution of marketing material to student on campus during campaign events 2-3 times a week · Provide 15-20 photos of the event to the client, as well as feedback and simple data, such as date, time, and location
· Coordinate pick up of marketing campaign materials from local clients on a weekly basis
· Oversee the distribution of marketing material to student on campus during campaign events 2-3 times a week
· Provide 15-20 photos of the event to the client, as well as feedback and simple data, such as date, time, and location
- Campus Campaign Coordinator at Black Sheep Agency
- Bartender/Server at Triple R Grill and Bar
- Host at Kieran's Irish Pub
- Financial Representative Intern at Northwestern Mutual
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Finance and International Business