• Lead coordinator in launching annual international campaign to end modern-day slavery; developed targeted correspondence material and outreach plans; oversaw engagement to a portfolio of 2,000 global constituents
• Tracked touch-points and generated progress reports using Salesforce; reported on the impact of communication strategies and presented data-driven recommendations to influence future strategies
• Worked with and trained division-wide staff, including onboarding three staff members and overseeing interns' projects; provided general Salesforce training and created customized Salesforce manuals specific to campaign
• Resulted in 2,700+ institutions (500 in the US) raising awareness and financial support for the cause (600% increase in commitment from previous year); 850 new donors to raise an additional ~$612,000 yearly
- Campaign Coordinator at International Justice Mission
- Event Assistant at International Justice Mission
- Program Administrator at International Justice Mission
- Marketing Associate at SENIOR LIVING COMMUNITIES
5 months at this Job
- Master's - International Development
- Bachelor's - Political Science with minor in Poverty Studies
- Study Abroad Semester
Elected as Campaign Coordinator for 2018-2019 school year. Partnered with Uganda Development and Health Associates to support local projects. Organized and managed multiple campaigns to fulfill $20,000 annual fundraising goal.
- Campaign Coordinator at GlobeMed at Washington University in St. Louis
- EMT-B at Scotch Plains Rescue Squad
- Aquatics Volunteer at Children's Hospital of St. Louis
- President at Club Swimming at Washington University in St. Louis
7 months at this Job
- - Biology and Biomedical Sciences, Spanish
- High school
• Assure timely responses are provided to all inquiries from stakeholders (donors, volunteers, agencies and charities) received through the campaign support Help Desk.
• Develop annual plan and process for the management and maintenance system for procurement, inventory and storage of all campaign materials, supplies, promotional items and awards.
• Secure contracted services for warehousing and distributions services of campaign related materials and all items that must be delivered to agencies.
• Administrating campaign supply and award requests via Nexus and MANAGE systems; Actively engaging with agencies to ensure items are received when needed and liaison counterpart; Filling all in-house supply and certificate orders.
• Assist Supervisor with MANAGE system special reporting requests from campaign accounts as well as software testing and implementation.
• Managing supply, award, print and warehouse vendor relationships
• Event photography and video editing.
• Continuing all Customer Support Specialist roles as needed.
- Campaign Coordinator at The Combined Federal Campaign of the National Capital Area
- Sales Associate at Foot Locker
- Customer Support Specialist at Combined Federal Campaign of the National Capital Area
- Preload Package Handler (seasonal) at United Parcel Service
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Mass Communications
Overall campaign management and organization including working with volunteers, coordinating timelines, scheduling cultivation and solicitation meetings, communication and tracking pipelines and gifts
• Organizing, preparing and developing materials to support the campaign and individual meetings
• Researching and identifying prospects
• Overseeing acknowledgment of all campaign gifts and pledges and preparation of pledge payment reminders and agreements
• Support for VP, Rabbi and Board in drafting proposals, gift acknowledgements, and other correspondence
• Maintaining records of all campaign-related meetings in system and creating analytical reports on progress
- CAMPAIGN COORDINATOR at TEMPLE EMANU-EL OF NEW YORK CITY
- DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE at SUGAR HILL CHILDREN'S MUSEUM
- DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT at PÉREZ ART MUSEUM MIAMI
- VISITOR SERVICES ASSISTANT at PÉREZ ART MUSEUM MIAMI
5 months at this Job
- B.F.A. in Studio Arts - Studio Arts
* R esponsible for monthly coordination with external dealership contacts and internal teams to ensure marketing campaigns were executed properly * Contacted Dealership point of contact to gather details on what monthly offers they wanted to highlight on their website. Then sent those details along with the aesthetics of the campaign to our graphic design team. * Coordinated the campaign process from gathering, through implementation on the website, to analytics reporting demonstrating and quantifying the value of digital marketing to the dealership contact. * Project managed campaign process with our Social Media SEO and Strategy teams to ensure a unified marketing strategy and seamless implementation, requiring a high level of organization and attention to detail * partnered with cross functional teams to maintain 100% client retention by identifying and addressing inefficiencies to reduce case and participant escalation volume
- Campaign Coordinator at Dealer.com
- Account Consultant at Choice Strategies
- Financial Services Representative at TD Bank
- Member Service Representative at Choice Strategies
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Political Science
The Paid Social Campaign Campaign Coordinator will be responsible for liaising with clients and other departments to deliver support for digital media buys. This role requires participation in many stages of the digital campaign process: trafficking media plans and ad tags, gathering campaign materials, taking screenshots, monitoring delivery, ad hoc tasks for special projects as required.
- Paid Social Campaign Coordinator at Swell Shark
- Integrated Marketing Communications Intern at Fullscreen Media
- Creative Graphic Director at Fashion Institute of Technology Runway 27
- Consumer Products Intern at Discovery Communications
9 months at this Job
- - Advertising and Marketing Communications
Prospecting new customers leads for the sales team.
• Prepares sales presentations and proposals.
• Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
• Coordinates and enters requests for charting or assists with the charting function
• Coordinates and enters request for conceptual (sample) art for the AE's.
• Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing reports.
• Tracks sales expenses by tracking, consolidating, analyzing, and summarizing expenses; forwarding for reimbursement.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Coordinating and monitor the ongoing activities and internal communications related to advertising campaigns to ensure on-time and contractual campaign execution while delivering excellent customer service.
• Informing Account Executives and customers about the current status of advertising campaigns.
• Coordinating, managing, reviewing campaign progress and delivering the customer installation and proof of performance information.
• Coordinates and/or obtains approval from the client on artwork
• Coordinates and communicates panel locations in "to be determined" situations.
• Resolves problems during campaign by investigating; identifying solutions; notifying AE's, managers and customers.
- CAMPAIGN COORDINATOR at LAMAR OUTDOOR ADVERTISING, LLC
- CUSTOMER SERVICE/ ACCOUNTING CLERK at BOS STAFFING AGENCY
- LEAD DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE at TELENET MARKETING SOLUTIONS
- CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER at ACCEPTANCE RENTALS, INC
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
• Coordinated and worked closely with labor leaders to implement 2018 campaign program objectives, including worksite activities, labor-to-labor, mobilization, and local mail programs.
• Directed regional GOTV logistics and program, and managed data maintenance and reporting for region.
- Campaign Coordinator at AFL-CIO
- Deputy Executive Director at Emerge Wisconsin
- Operations Director at The Democratic Party of Wisconsin
- Operations Director at Chris Abele for County Executive
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Political Science
- - Graduate Studies, Political Science
• Create national television commercial campaigns based on specifications requested by clients
• Compile custom reports with regard to campaign delivery and audience reach as needed by clients
• Assist department director with monthly billing
• Upload daily commercial-run verification logs as needed
- Campaign Coordinator at Altice USA
- PROPERTY MANAGER at Encino Park Apartments
- SALES SUPPORT II at San Angelo Standard-Times
- ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER at Encino Park Apartments
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Acted as the information bridge between the National Campaign Office and the grassroots fundraising team. ❖ Organized the local iterations of national campaign pushes. ❖ Organized events and local campaigns for volunteers. ❖ Planned and ran weekly meetings based on current local and national campaigns.
- Campaign Coordinator at Greenpeace Inc
- Team Leader at Greenpeace Inc
- Intern at Advanced Practice Provider Executives
- Canvasser at Advanced Practice Provider Executives
11 months at this Job