As the campaign coordinator, I had a multitude of responsibilities in different field areas. Some of my responsibilities included volunteer recruitment, volunteer retention, participating in a multi candidate get out the vote operation, and staffing my candidate at public events and functions. I also gained experience in donor research and fundraising, helping to give my candidate the tools he needed to run in a competitive race.
- Campaign Coordinator at John Boccieri for State Senate
- Front Desk Clerk at First Presbyterian Church
- Campaign Assistant at Kathleen Clyde for State Representatice
- Front Desk Clerk at Fit Family
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - BA, Political Science and Government
Eric Hendrickson is currently running for Waupaca County Judge and has asked me to be his campaign coordinator. I have acted as his campaign coordinator since November 2016. As well, Attorney Hendrickson is the acting GAL on several Family Law cases in which I supervise parent/child visitations. Additional attorneys whom I have done freelance paralegal work for. Arthur B. Parry Maroney & Parry, LLC 115 E. Fulton Street Waupaca, WI 54981 (715) 258-5990 Conducted numerous parent interviews and home inspections as well as supervised parent/child visitations. Thomas Maroney Maroney and Parry, LLC 115 E. Fulton Street Waupaca, WI 54981 (715) 258-5990 Conducted child interviews, a parent interview and completed a home inspection. Stephen Hayes Grady, Hayes & Neary, LLC N14W23777 Stone Ridge Drive, Suite 200 Waukesha, WI 53188 (262) 347-2001 Conducted in-depth research of a Waupaca County DHHS CHIPS file.
- Campaign Coordinator at Eric Hendrickson
- Litigation Paralegal at Menn Law Firm
- Supportive Services for Veteran Families Case Manager at Supportive Services
- Outreach Ministries Coordinator at Shepherd of the Lakes Lutheran Church
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certification - Leadership
San Diego, CA / 2014-2015
An independent campaigning organization, which uses non-violent, creative confrontation to expose global environmental problems, and to force the solutions which are essential to a green and peaceful future.
• POSITION: Team Leader & Campaign Coordinator
• RESPONSIBILITIES: Average $175/week in monthly pledges from new donors, manage a team of 4-8 canvassers to ensure their success, coordinate local events and recruit volunteers.
- Team Leader & Campaign Coordinator at GREENPEACE USA
- Line Cook/Prep Cook at TENDER GREENS
- A professional fundraising agency, and emerging leader at GREENPEACE USA
- Team Leader at ABC UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Communication Studies
• Day-to-day management of large-scale municipal ballot measure campaigns
• Spoke at over 40 events to interest groups, labor unions, and political organizations on behalf of the campaigns to earn support and endorsements
• Assisted with overall campaign strategy by managing all aspects of voter contact and political outreach
• Plan and coordinate field mobilizations
• Represented corporate clients at roundtable events with key stakeholders
• Manage campaigns video and photo shoots
- Campaign Coordinator at Whitehurst Mosher Campaign Strategy & Media
- Communications Associate Intern, The Centrist Project at
- Volunteer Coordination & Economic Empowerment Intern at International Rescue Committee
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of the Arts - History
-Coordinator to the Yes on M Citizens Initiative Program to bring affordable middle class housing to the senior citizens and middle class families of Tracy, Ca. -Organized campaign events and fundraisers to gather awareness to the idea -Organized groups of canvassers to spread the word among the citizens of Tracy
- Campaign Coordinator at Yes on M Citizens Initiative P.
- Material Handler at DHL Supply Chain
- Stocker/Customer Service at Walmart
- Package Handler/loader/unloaded/sorter/scanner at FedEx Ground Warehouse
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business
- - High School Diploma
Develop and implement digital marketing campaigns; Email, Social Media, Website Create campaign components; content, assets, distribution databases Develop written content for partner articles, website landing pages, Marketo landing pages Create Marketo smart campaigns for email marketing efforts Manage, create and publish social media messages for outgoing campaigns
- Campaign Coordinator at Vistex, Inc
- Public Relations Volunteer at The Eventors, INC
- Career Initiative Student Assistant at Panduit
- Integrated Marketing Communications Intern at Panduit
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Public Relations
- AAS - Management/Marketing
● Responsible for sign implementation and location.
● Contributed innovative campaign strategies to marketing managers.
● Improved the sign visibility by consulting with nominee and yardwork.
- Campaign Coordinator at
- Machinist at Andy's Frozen Custard
- Busser at Dos Amigos
2 months at this Job
- Assist with campaign execution through quickly and accurately reviewing and entering ordersin to multiple ad serving systems. - Complete revenue recognition in a variety of billing systems. - Provide customer service to clients, vendors and internal teams on a daily basis.
- Campaign Coordinator at The E. W. Scripps Company
- Sales Support Specialist at GE Digital
- Communications Intern at
- Communications Intern at ArtsWave and March of Dimes
3 months at this Job
- Masters in Business Administration - Innovation
Coordinate campaign. Handle administrative and logistical issues. Work closely with candidate, donors and volunteers.
- Campaign Coordinator at Candidate for Iowa Senate
- Business Development Manager at Your Service
- Project Coordinator II at Wells Fargo
- Project Coordinator at John Deere Financial
1 year at this Job
- - Education
- Bachelor's - Communications
Produced a Kickstarter promotional video, analyzed past campaign data and customer segments, networked with successful people in the field, implemented marketing plans, drafted social media content, ideas, copy, and templates, as well as executed various marketing and promotional activities up until the campaign end date.
- Crowdfunding Campaign Coordinator at Marulin Ltd
- Community Development Volunteering at Think Pacific
- Dogsled Tour Guide at Windrift Adventures, Ontario
- Waiter/Catering at Off-to-Work Catering Agency
6 months at this Job
- GCSE's - English Literature
- - Marketing Management and Entrepreneurship