Collective responsibilities of Campaign Manager positions:
• Created strategic plan and monitored implementation of all campaign-related goals and objectives
• Built grassroots support through volunteer recruitment and coordination, coalition-building, and candidate meet-and-greets
• Scheduled and lead regular conference calls with volunteer staff
• Designed campaign graphics
• Utilized NGP VAN VoteBuilder to record, collect, sort, and apply constituent data for the purpose of campaign-related activities such as targeted canvassing, phone banking, and volunteer recruitment
• Organized and participated in all campaign-related events, including, but not limited to, canvassing, phonebanking, textbanking, postcard-writing, volunteer meetings, and attending meetings of local established and grassroots political and civic engagement organizations
- Campaign Manager at Jesse Smith for Congress | Mark Davis for Alabama District 80 | McGee for Alabama District 38
- Prevention Fellow at Alabama Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Prevention
- Graduate Research & Teaching Assistant at Auburn University Political Science Department
- Mental Health Professional at Douglas County Mental Health and Counseling Association
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Public Administration - Public Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
As the Campaign Manager, Heather oversees all aspects of the campaign including, but not limited to, political strategy, budgeting, fundraising, communications, social media, team building, and candidate management. Heather closed a 30 point gap in CA-22, increased voter turnout by over 30,000 voters from the previous presidential cycle, and raised 9.2 million dollars in her efforts to unseat Republican incumbent Devin Nunes. Heather led this historic effort to flip CA-22 without a general consultant and operated as both the campaign manager and finance director. Andrew Janz, a first time candidate for office, was featured in Rolling Stone, Vice News, and every major newspaper in California thanks to an aggressive media plan designed by Heather.
- Campaign Manager at Andrew Janz for Congress
- Analyst at EMC Research
- Project Associate at Tulchin Research
- Campaign Manager at Susan Bonilla for State Senate
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
- Associate of Arts - Social and Behavioral Science
KAREN SPIEGEL FOR RIVERSIDE COUNTY SUPERVISOR As campaign manager I organized and developed an aggressive campaign plan targeting voters with specific messaging tailormade to address their priorities. I managed the candidate's schedule and coached her on speeches, donor calls, and media interviews. Leading a team of 20+ interns I created an aggressive ground game that covered 6 cities and over 180,000 registered voters. I grew our web presence through press release updates and engaging content on our social media pages.
- CAMPAIGN MANAGER at Karen Spiegel for Riverside County Supervisor 2018
- CAMPAIGN CONSULTANT at
- MARKETING AND SALES MANAGER at LORD FLETCHER'S INN
- SUPERVISORS BOARD ASSISTANT, SUPERVISOR JOHN J. BENOIT at
4 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - POLITICAL SCIENCE
* Marketing campaign manager * Ran road shows in Sam's Clubs, promoting various products for our clients * Conducted morning meetings * Trained employees on marketing systems and how to apply in the field
- Campaign Manager at Focus Marketing Events, Inc
- at O'Donnell Landscaping
- Delivery Driver at Mario's Restaurant
- Sales Representative at American Power and Gas
3 months at this Job
- B.A. - Sport Business
• Developed and executed comprehensive state strategy to ensure campaign focused efforts in previously neglected areas.
• Interfaced with PA Coordinated Campaign to provide resources and advice for successful coordination.
• Assisted in management over 20 Casey for Senate staffers and assisted in hiring process.
• Oversaw scheduling, political strategy, and ballot access process.
• Assisted campaign manager in managing campaign budget; worked with senior staff to coordinate campaign events.
- Deputy Campaign Manager at Bob Casey for Senate
- Campaign Manager at Lisa Mandelblatt for Congress
- Campaign Manager at Friends of Bob Merski
- Campaign Manager at John Plumb for Congress
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Social Sciences
I handled money, constituents, phone calls, and whatever the campaign manager needed. I would be picking up items for the campaign or going to events. Helped start up a high school Republican club.
- Deputy Campaign Manager at Olson for Congress
- Field Representative at Olson for Congress
- Field Representative at Fort Bend Republican Party
- Canvasser at Murphy Nasica
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
I was the campaign manager for the North Carolina 50th Senate District. In this role I oversaw 8 other employees and developed both media and political strategies, while fundraising.
- Campaign Manager at Kuppers for Senate
- Volunteer Coordinator at Clinton Coordinated Campaign
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Political Science with a minor in International Relations
• Campaign Manager for the Early Month on Book (EMOB) Chase Credit Card engagement campaign.
• For the EMOB campaign, on a monthly basis, managed and sent out over 200 creatives consisting of Direct Mail and Emails to newly acquired Chase credit card customers.
• Supported over 25 Marketers and over 30 Chase credit card products for the EMOB campaign. The Chase credit card products included but not limited to Chase Sapphire, Chase Freedom, Southwest, United, Disney, and Marriott.
• To execute each monthly EMOB campaign, worked with Marketing, Digital COE, Creative Services, List, Print, and Operational Readiness.
• Created a process and procedure document for the EMOB process.
• Created a training process for new Marketers to EMOB. Trained over 12 new Marketers on EMOB.
• Campaign Manager for the Chase Payment Protection (CPP) Cancellation Project.
• The CPP Cancellation project sent out direct mail, statement message, and online service message center communications to over 1.5 million customers enrolled in CPP.
• To execute the CPP Cancellation project worked with Marketing, List, Print, and Operational Readiness.
- Campaign Manager (Project Manager) at JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Business Process Lead - Benefits and Fee Services at JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Business Process Lead - Reward Vendor Delivery at JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Business Operations Senior Analyst at Reward Vendor Delivery
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Commerce and Engineering - Accounting & Management Information Systems
• Organizes, plans, and implements the successful completion of fundraising campaigns over multiple federal offices
• Establishes concise and accurate campaign plans to meet specific needs and timelines
• Markets the benefits of giving through promotional campaigns via email, telephone soliciting, in-person recruiting, and public event speaking
• Liaises regularly with local charities and nonprofits to effectively partner with campaign donors
• Trains and instructs Federal Agency Coordinators in campaign strategy, goal assessment, effective timelines, and fundraising
- Campaign Manager at Federated Campaign Stewards
- Chaplain Intern at Federated Campaign Stewards
- Lead Development Director and Pastor at All Souls Church
- Community Development Associate and Pastor at Apostles By-the-Sea Church
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Divinity - Scholarships
- Bachelor of Arts - Philosophy
Collaborated with campaign manager on how to allocate a $400,000+ campaign budget and staff of 14 in one of
Georgia's most expensive State Senate races to date.
• Assumed broad work portfolio that included event planning, scheduling, coordinating volunteer efforts, managing relevant social media, formulating effective digital advertising, and fund-raising.
- Deputy Campaign Manager at Jen Jordan for Georgia SD
- Teaching Fellow at Georgetown International Relations Association
- Director of Operations at NAIMUN China
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Technology, and International Affairs