Educated, managed, implemented successful political strategies and operations through identifying and cultivating networks among different constituents to build name recognition, increase voter turnout, building trusted channels for fundraising revenue. Created and executed three-month fundraising plan that resulted in $480k including 600 donors. - Exceeded campaign goal by $100K. Supervised third-party contracts, campaign finances, 100+ field workers ensuring 100% satisfaction of all set objectives and deliverables. - Increase voter turnout by 40% resulting in runoff. Produced, designed major policy content for media, websites and, mailers, for specific territories to increase awareness, build interest and trust. - Featured on WRAL primetime October 2017 Analyze data from various political CRM to saturated untapped areas to expand outreach field operations. - Our data analysis boosted surge voters by 20%. Direct manager and liaison for Charles Francis through all public affairs, media broadcasting, publications, online streams and local town hall, to enforce accuracy and provide guidance. - Minimize presence of negative, false publications about the candidate. Generated, Maintained, Nurtured a pipeline of trusted channel of fundraising through networking to drive and increase campaign contributors. - Acquire over 600+ campaign contributors. Lead cohesion and promoted diversity to boost morale while managing a team of 10. -100% volunteer retention.
- Campaign Manager at RANCIS FOR RALEIGH CAMPAIGN
- Corporate Sales Representative at Citrix Systems Inc.
- Shelton Leadership Center at Leadership Development Specialist
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science & Public Policy
As campaign manager, I oversee all aspects of the campaign including day-to-day operations, the hiring and management of staff, the coordination and implementation of budgeting, fundraising and field operations, communication, strategy and ongoing coordination with the candidate.
- Campaign Manager at Yarmuth for Congress
- President & Principal Consultant at Dearing & Bear
- Executive Advisor at Kentucky Cabinet for Health & Family Services
- Executive Director, Division of Family Resource and Youth Services Centers at Kentucky Cabinet for Health & Family Services
1 year at this Job
- Master of Social Work - Social Work Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
Formerly employed by John Hine, candidate for 2nd Hampshire District state Representative, as campaign manager. Developed and coordinated campaign field strategy, budget, volunteer outreach, communications, fundraising, strategic messaging, staff training, media engagement, and policy. Attained valuable experience collaborating with community leaders and rigorously executing project management goals.
- Campaign Manager at Committee to Elect John Hine
- Political Consultant at Bold Blue Campaigns, LLC
- Caterer at Olde Towne Caterers
- Student Ambassador at New Hampshire Institute of Politics
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Politics
Campaign Manager for adult campaign that works with bars and clubs throughout Oklahoma to adopt smokefree policies voluntarily. Campaign is funded by TSET - Tobacco Settlement Endowment Fund in Oklahoma. Duties include:
• Outreach and recruitment of bars and clubs interested in becoming smokefree venues and offering guidance, support, and advertisement of new status;
• Recruitment of local musicians as advocates and partners for campaign;
• Train adult volunteers statewide to serve as local volunteers in their communities;
• Support adult advocates in implementing campaign activities and events in their communities;
• Organize and participate in campaign events as well as provide the necessary support to empower youth and adult volunteers to be the drivers of events in their communities. Campaign Management:
• Implement strategies and tactics to drive the campaign forward – including;
• Oversee the collection, quality, and utilization of Measures of Progress (support cards, photo pledges) from Oklahomans;
• Provide regular reporting of progress against campaign goals, and communicate campaign expectations to the full campaign team;
• Travel to communities throughout Oklahoma and do hands-on fieldwork and training.
- Campaign Manager at Rescue Social Change Group, LLC.
- Campaign Manager, Desert Southwest Combined Federal Campaign at Campaigning for Charities
- Campaign Manager at Rescue Social Change Group, LLC
- Grant Writer/Development Specialist at PB&J Family Services, Inc
6 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Arts Administration
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Theatre
Beto Ambassador Program
• Aided the Deputy Campaign Manager in managing volunteers, following up with supporters met on the campaign trail, and event planning.
• Served as the sole manager of a group of over 500 super volunteers that was formed in June 2018 to increase engagement with the campaign; tracked Ambassador efforts to ensure the purpose of the program was carried out effectively.
• Scouted new Ambassadors from around Texas including rural and metropolitan areas; coordinated Ambassador attendance at all events the candidate was present. Events Council
• Organized official campaign events that the candidate would be attending; put together the candidate's briefing documents for each event. Secured volunteers, police officers, speakers, and live entertainment for public events.
- Assistant to Deputy Campaign Manager at Beto for Texas Campaign
- U.S. Representative Beto O'Rourke at
- Eddie Lucio Jr at
- Alumni Ambassador at The Archer Center
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational and Corporate Communication - Organizational and Corporate Communication
Hired as Campaign Manager to manage multiple B2B Demand Generation campaigns in a large call center environment.
Responsible for developing a consistent pipeline of high quality opportunities for various solutions for Global Technology
companies. Nurture healthy internal and external relationships with the intent of building program value, differentiating
N3 from its competitors. Additionally promoting professionalism, becoming a knowledge expert, and creating an environment for continuous improvement.
• Daily Pipeline Management Activity, including Call Volume, Quality Conversations, Follow-up Conversations, Internal Dialogues, and Opportunity Advancing Phone Calls.
• Work with Global Client Executives to set agreed upon messaging and dials per day to support demand-developing and lead generation goals.
• Guide and direct campaign-related activity to optimum efficiency in order to insure lead opportunities have a high ROI for Global partners as converted wins.
• Analyze and manage client contact data inside various CRMs with a high-level of consistency and accuracy to develop lead trends and build a larger data pipeline for further nurturing.
• Coaching, mentoring, and monitoring multiple teams of Business Development Representatives. Teams have weekly developmental meetings to become solution experts and continuously generate opportunities.
- Campaign Manager at
- Senior Project Manager/Telemarketing Call Center Manager at KMA One Inc
- at KMA One Inc
- Support Services Center Assistant Director at KMA One Inc
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
Managed a staff of three people and coordinating campaign resources and implementing campaign strategy as Campaign Manager for Meg Walsh for Texas Senate. o Responsible for setting campaign goals and ensuring finance, communication, and field staff attained daily and weekly goals. o Setup field and constituent outreach strategy for campaign including analyzing messaging and developing target numbers for calls, mailings, and door-knocking. o Communicated and coordinated with press, third-party interest groups, and vendors for campaign statements, events, and resources.
- Campaign Manager at Meg Walsh for Texas
- Office Assistant at Texas A&M University - Central Texas
- Communications Director at Kent Lester for Congress
- Recreation Assistant at City of Killeen Parks & Rec. Department
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Political Science
- Associate - Social Science
- High school
campaign trail for ben jealous. door to door. handling calls. cutting turfs.
- Campaign Manager at Ben Jealous campaign
- sales associate at Journey's
- prep & line cook & fryer & cashier at Jenkinson's Boardwalk Pavilion
- prep & dishwasher & cashier at Rosie's Pizza
1 month at this Job
As the digital campaign manager I oversee the digital marketing for external advertisers through hyper targeted digital campaigns.
- Digital Campaign Manager at Cumulus Media
- Founder at Sibielski Consulting
- Director of Communications at The Episcopal Diocese of Rhode Island
- Online Services Coordinator at Providence College
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communication
- - College Preparatory School
• Events: Planning, budgeting, project management, time management, one on one training.
• Office: Recruiting, large and small group teaching/workshops, training, and constructive conversations, team management.
• Building habits and mentality, promotions and event logistics, problem-solving, marketing and consumer psychology.
• Started with Sale Rep and promoted into Campaign Manager in a month.
- Campaign Manager at Mammoth Marketing
- CGTV Technical Director at GrassRoots Community Network
- Multimedia Producer at Issacson Media Lab, Colorado Mountain College
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Leadership and Management
- Associate of Applied Science - Applied Science
- Certificate - Global Environmental Issues Program