Wake Forest University's Campus Recruiter for the child care agency based out of Columbus, Ohio.
- CAMPUS RECRUITER at Juggle LLC
- MEMBER at Juggle LLC
- COORDINATOR at Delta Delta Delta Sorority
- MEMBER at ACEing Autism
2 months at this Job
- - Elementary Education
- - Education, Art, History
Responsible for building and maintaining relationships w ith targ et schools, candidates and the Retail Lone of Business. Sourced and screened candidates for our internships and full-time development programs. Planned and hosted Super Days for final round interviews for candidates and hosted on campus events for spring/fall recruiting and on -campus interviews.
- Campus Recruiter at PNC Bank
- Customer Sales and Service Supervisor at PNC Bank
- ACCEL Retail Development Program Analyst at PNC Bank
- Retail Intern at PNC Bank
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Communication Arts
- High school
• Lead Phoenix regional campus recruitment for technology campus hires. Identifying top talent from college campuses, coordinating interviews and making offers.
• Manage and oversee the summer internship program for 50+ students; facilitating executive speaker series and employee panels, planning teambuilding activities, and hosting hackathons.
• Coordinate various campus events such as career fairs, sell dinners, presentations to classes and various clubs on campuses, resume workshops, mock interviews, etc.
• Analyze school data to maximizing the quality of hires and diversity efforts for recruiting the best talent
• Communicate processes, historical data and metrics to all levels of the organization Act as the main point of contact and communicate extensively with university career services from highly-renowned colleges
• Work on various special projects including revamping the New Hire Orientation for full time students, budget management and historical data analysis
- Campus Recruiter at American Express
- Talent Acquisition Specialist II at Centene Corporation
- Talent Acquisition Specialist/Sourcing Specialist (contract) at Top Source Talent, LLC
- HR Staffing, Technical Recruiter at Intel Corporation
2 years at this Job
- B.S. - Management
Promoted to develop and organize a formalized intern program supporting all business units of Cree, Inc. Conducted manager and mentor training sessions to educate on how to facilitate an internship and communicated expectations set forth by the Campus Recruiting Team. Managed recruiting for national and international offers.
• Recruited 55 interns in 6 months by attending recruiting events around the US
• Supported hiring managers in a variety of functions including Engineering, Sales and Marketing, Human Resources, IT, Accounting and Finance, Supply Chain and EH&S
• Utilized Yello and configured back end functionality around kiosk mode, evaluation forms, scheduling, and email templates
• Implemented volunteer events and intern outings across 4 US locations
• Developed marketing strategy improving exposure on Cree's website, twitter and other social media platforms
• Published Intern Guidelines outlining the purpose and goals of Cree's formal internship program, as well as an Intern Survival Guide outlining the best ways the intern can prepare for his or her summer with Cree
• Achieved a 30% diverse intern class
• Created SOP's observing the campus teams processes
• Managed on campus student ambassadors serving as liaison between target student diversity groups and Campus Recruiting Team
- Campus Recruiter at Cree Inc
- Recruiting Coordinator at Cree Inc
- Recruiting Intern at Cree Inc
10 months at this Job
- - Management and Marketing
• Managing the Investment Banking and Sales & Trading campus recruiting process for targeted schools for summer internship and full-time positions (Analyst and Associate)
• Consulting and involving with team captains and recruiting team members throughout the season
• Liaising with candidates regarding campus interview logistics, in-office interview logistics, offer details and hiring process
• Responsible for interview process - including interview set-up, distribution, closed-list selection, interview sign-ups, and 2nd round scheduling and execution
• Coordinate with bankers on an effective sell-process - includes scheduling banker meetings, coordinating phone calls
• Working with the team to plan the 2019 summer internship program
• Coordinate review and offer process with respective group.
• Maintaining database of all recruiting participants and all candidates.
• Responsible for selecting the target schools for summer internship program and full-time program.
• Working on planning for 2019 recruitment process.
- Campus recruiter at Credit suisse
- Contract Recruiter at Altice USA
- Recruitment Coordinator- Campus at Citigroup (Client)
- HR Generalist at Goodluck Wireless Inc
5 months at this Job
- Master's - Management and Human Resource Management
- Bachelor's - Entrepreneurship and Office Management
● Develop and maintain strong relationships with academic faculty; career office employees; students; campus relations partners; client service recruiting teams; and the HRPSS.
● Created and implemented strategy for new Tier 1 & 2 schools which included: coordination and execution of creative campus initiatives, develop relations with faculty members, and establish Moss Adams brand on campus.
● Actively involved in design and creation of campus recruiting brochures, and email campaigns.
● Work with National campus team to confirm recruiting policies are consistent with national guidelines.
● Identified and partnered with HR Operations to streamline processes, program improvement, and enhancement opportunities.
● Mentored junior campus recruiters on monthly basis to provide guidance.
● Implement monthly reporting template for Managing Partners of respective offices to provide insight into candidate pipeline, hiring goals, etc.
● Selected to be part of National planning teams for leadership and diversity programs.
- Sr. Campus Recruiter at Moss Adams LLP
- Assurance Campus Business Recruiting Manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Campus Recruiter Lead at Ryan, LLC
- Central Region Campus Recruiter at Pariveda Solutions
7 months at this Job
- BS - Political Science
• Source and drive new and creative pipelines of candidates for Capital One via employee referrals, LinkedIn, Handshake, and Piazza
• Bring candidates in and generate excitement in new populations for career paths at the company
• Track high-volume candidate data in real-time with precision using WorkDay
• Build relationships with candidates at a high-volume
• Understand candidate's interest and passion and direct them to the right role or opportunity
• Full life-cycle recruitment including planning, coordinating, and executing all stages of the recruitment process
• Serve as a key contact for candidates throughout the interview and offer stages
• Support management of relevant departmental data systems, including candidate tracking database, budget tracking, decision-making tools and ad-hoc reporting requests
• Responding to a range of queries from associates and other Campus Recruiting team members
• Contribute to ad-hoc recruitment projects and internship programs
- Campus Recruiter (Contractor) at Capital One
- Professional Recruiter at Apex Systems/Life Sciences
- Office Manager at VCU Card Services
- Administrative Assistant at Virginia Commonwealth Facilities Management
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Organizational Psychology
• Provides recruitment and staffing for exempt and non-exempt positions.
• Partner with hiring managers to develop a detailed understanding of position criteria and specifics.
• Provide full-cycle staffing utilizing TALEO and recruiting by identifying top talent internal/external for key positions.
• Conducts Targeted Selected Interviews and executes role-play assessment as well administering all required computer skills testing, Support Staff Basic Skills Tests.
• Maintains contact with educational institutions, employment agencies, placement firms, social networking and other sources of applicants. Drive the recruitment efforts including the development of a talent pipeline. Counsels candidates on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment. Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs. Counsel candidates on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
- Campus Recruiter at UNFI
- Corporate Recruiter at BDS Marketing
- Admissions Coordinator \Field Marketing Coordinator at Infotech Career College
- Field Recruiter at C.O.R.E
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Telecommunications /Marketing
• Execute network office recruiting plan to reach activity & productivity goals
• Build referral source network within the network office (FRs, specialists, management, and staff)
• Develop centers of influence in the community
• Develop qualified lead strategies from all sources – referrals, COIs, internet, advertising, career fairs, etc.
• Actively participate in community clubs and organizations to promote NM
• Promote the benefits of network growth and recruiting successes within the network office
• Develop and coordinate advertising & marketing strategies (ads, direct mail, community events, etc.)
• Develop relationships with other NM recruiters to share leads and best practices
- Campus Recruiter at Northwestern Mutual
- Program Manager at Foundation for Free Enterprise Education
- Inside Sales Representative at Nutrisystem Inc
- Social Media Intern at DeSales University Career Development Center
5 months at this Job
- - Business Administration and Human Resource Management
Promotion within the Company)
• Developing and implementing talent acquisition sourcing plans for the specific client groups.
• Handling all facets of the recruiting process including interviewing, skill assessment, candidate evaluation, applicant tracking and referrals, on-boarding, advertising and attending local recruiting events.
• Developing and executing an end to end Campus Recruitment and Residency Development Programs.
• Working with Director, Talent Acquisition to maximize efficacy of college/campus recruiting efforts: perform independent research as needed; assess viability of different educational entities; recommend programs, courses of action, and specific targeted educational entities.
• Developing key creative and diverse strategies in order to bring in the right talent for company's intern opportunities and pipeline development initiatives.
• Partnering with Marketing & Communications to consistently brand EmblemHealth and AdvantageCare Physicians on campuses as an employer of choice.
• Managing industry contacts to source qualified candidates: develop, maintain, and enhance external relationships with colleges and universities aligned to business unit/functional area(s).
• Representing EmblemHealth and AdvantageCare Physicians at campus events as needed including career fairs and information sessions.
• Ensuring that the enterprise maintains a presence at various venues in order to maximize our exposure to potential sources of qualified candidates.
• Interviewing and assess candidates' qualifications using behavioral/competency-based assessment tools; present qualified candidates to hiring managers and help them with the selection of the candidate, within prescribed timeframe.
• Responsible for monthly, quarterly and yearly recruiting demographics and metrics, including financial summaries, strategic reporting, recruiting trends and analysis.
• Working in partnership with Compensation Team to meet Client's request for job descriptions and salary recommendations.
• Defining and implementing process improvements to enhance the recruiting process and develop best practices to effectively support the changing environment.
- Senior Campus Recruiter at EmblemHealth
- Human Resources Recruiter at EmblemHealth
- Senior Human Resources Recruiter at Alliance Building Services
- Lead Recruiter at EDSI
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management - Hospitality Management