I am the store manager. We probably serveStarbucks coffee. Hot and cold sandwiches. Chips etc. I maintain the store. Inventory, ordering,and end of day reports and everything. Keeping coffee shop clean and up to date with health inspections. Hiring, sales reports. Just the duty of a General Manager.
- Canteen Manager at VETERAN CANTEEN SERVICES and Veteran Affiars
- SHIFT SUPERVISOR RX at CVS HEALTH
- FOH MANAGER at RED LOBSTER
- HOST at APPLEBEES
7 months at this Job
- BACHELOR'S - Management
Having run my own office for years I am self-motivated, have a solid work ethic, know the value of excellent customer service. I also have keen computer and phone skills, and as I was a one person office I also have the skills and know-how of the ins and outs to successfully run an office. I am organized and have can find my way around MS Office as well as QuickBooks. I love to learn new skills and can go with the flow in most settings.
ExperienceNeed years for each of these and also best to include city, state as you do for most. However you list items, do so consistently. Position, location should be consistent order. Also, some items and accomplishments start with verb (great) and some are full sentences with "I" (less great).
All of the self-employment lines now have a "business management" bullet point that can be tweaked based on what you did at each, but refer back to the job description and include any that would be relevant to the jobs you want, especially if you had event planning or specific tasks in those practices.
Bookkeeper and Canteen Manager - VFW Post, Charlottesville, VA January 2016 to Present
• Managed back office of the Post
• Managed all the financial information to support Quarter Master (QM)Spell this out and use "(QM)" after first time it is used since here it says QM and actually says Quarter Master later in duties., including ◦ assisting QM with monthly and quarterly financial reports ◦ pulling money from gaming machines ◦ counting, reconciling, and tracking money from machines ◦ conducting bank deposits and managing payroll ◦ reconciling bank and credit card statements
• Devised a system to keep track of and reconcile gaming money
• Regularly used Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks.
• Other administrative duties: led staff meetings, created bar staff schedules, conducted inventory, and ordered office supplies
- Bookkeeper and Canteen Manager at VFW Post
- Chiropractor at VFW Post
- Information & Research Specialist at Virginia Work Force - Goodwill Industries
- Certified Barista at Starbucks
3 years at this Job
- Associates - Lab Tech
Make canteen orders also do inventory and schedules
- Canteen Manager at Mobile Work Release
- Armed Security Guard at Allied Universal
- Front Desk Receptionist at Econo Lodge
- Pet Care Specialist at Lola Bells Pet Hotel
9 months at this Job
• Planned, organized, and monitored the day-to-day operations of the canteen, including daily record-keeping, opening and closing the canteen, and training staff on safety and other operational procedures.
• Performed the counting, recording and reconciling of inventory.
• Ensured that canteen maintenance was carried out daily in accordance to the cleaning procedures.
- CANTEEN MANAGER at STATE OF CALIFORNIA
- LAUNDRY SUPERVISOR at STATE OF CALIFORNIA
- SHOP MANAGER at CENTRAL CYCLE RACING
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school
Opening/closing canteen, employee schedules, reconciling registers, maintaining lottery machines & other gaming machines, inventory, check writing to vendors, certifications in health dept managerial food handling, customer service, office duties, etc
- Canteen Manager at AMVETS Post 1991
- Canteen Manager at
20 years, 11 months at this Job
- None - Computer Programming
- Some college
• Preparation and maintaining accurate merchandise records
• Food/Supply purchase orders; verifying invoices
• Maintaining facility appearance
• Stocking/Re-stocking shelves
• Approves/verifies customer checks, money orders, credit cards and refunds in accordance with VCS policies, procedures, and standards
• Oversees/verifies receipts of funds on a daily basis
• Prepares correspondence for canteen chief/supervisory personnel as required
- Canteen Manager at U.S. Department
- Cashier at CVS Pharmacy
- Myers-Resident Care Aide/Med Tech at Barrington Terrace of Ft
4 years, 9 months at this Job
As manager leading a team, I have increased profitability for the P&C. Run a successful business and managed a fantastic team. I'm not managerial trained but I am inherently practical
- Canteen Manager at Margaret River senior high school P&C
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
* Supervised 3 employees, trained new employees, created schedules, and took inventory counts. * Kept accurate and complete department records, helped process payroll, prepared bank deposits, opened and closed the canteen, and ensured adherence to policies and procedures. * Processed transactions, operated cash register, accepted payments, and answered phones. * Helped maintain and set up website and handled social media outlets. * Stayed focused during busy times and delegated tasks to employees to keep business running smoothly. * Assisted customers with any questions, concerns or complaints. * Built relationships and stayed attentive to employees by motivating them to succeed and improve.
- Canteen Manager at Veterans of Foreign Wars
- Housekeeper / Janitor at Pam's Professional Cleaning, LLC
- Personnel Supervisor Human Resources / Administrative Support (Internal Position) at Express Personnel Services
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate of Science degree - Health Sciences
- Canteen Manager at Edisto Island Serpentarium
- Operations Manager at Timeless Odysseys
- Office Manager at Security Self Storage
- B.F. Saul Mortgage at Problem Resolution
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Applied Mathematics
Managed the second largest VFW Post in Alabama, boasting over 750 Post and Auxiliary members. Directed day to day operations and a staff of five employees, while also responsible for ordering supplies, payroll, scheduling, Quick books, and hiring/termination. Managed a $120k annual operating budget while processing daily cash deposits, profit and loss reports, and Federal/State/Local Income and Sales taxes.
- Canteen Manager at Elberta VFW
- Customer Service Representative at Magnolia Springs Pharmacy
- Bartender/Server at Elberta VFW
- Front Office Assistant at Dr. Klingelburger Family Practice
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school