Ensure adequate IT Capacity to meet required levels of service. Report to senior IT management on current capacity, demand and that capacity is optimized for business needs.
• Provided Capacity Planning consultations to client teams for enterprise clients, improving communications between organization and operations teams.
• Reviewed Dashboard for daily status of all host level environments including: ESX / VMWare, IBM Power, Bare Metal, and Storage, providing feedback to appropriate teams to reduce potential outages.
• Led ongoing status interlock-meetings, ServiceNow ticketing, Excel based reporting, allowing for free discussions of issues and potential concerns and fixes.
• Supported Capacity Planning for external eComm Hosting clients (including Bed Bath & Beyond, Toys r Us and Marks & Spencer) and internal Application Services teams by actively reviewing existing client capacity as well as writing reports to review longer term goals, improving capacity in respective environments.
- Capacity Manager at IBM CORPORATION
- Senior Technical Architect at AT&T
- Senior Technical Architect (Team Lead) at AT&T
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - (MA), Management
- Bachelor of Arts - (BA), Management
JB HUNT - FULL TIME - Create standard processes for servicing accounts. - Manage capacity personnel to ensure proper execution. - Be able to handle many tasks simultaneously under pressure - Make decisions that have a bottom line impact
- CAPACITY MANAGER at
- ASSISTANT COACH/Academic Advisor at SALT LAKE COMMUNITY COLLEGE (NJCAA)
- CUSTOMER SERVICE, CR ENGLAND - FULL TIME at
- ACADEMY DIRECTOR at SPARTA UNITED SOCCER CLUB
6 months at this Job
- MASTERS IN EDUCATION - EDUCATION
- B.S IN HISTORY - HISTORY
-Operated in the expedite department to execute on last minute urgent shipments. -Built relationship with many carriers including dry vans, reefers, tankers, straight truck, and sprinters to transport freight across the country. -Collaborated with the team to develop the most effective and profitable transportation model to transport the shipment on.
- Capacity Manager at Fastmore Logistics
- Manager Trainee, Manager Assistant at Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- at Target
- Team Trainer at Target
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in History and Business Administration - History and Business Administration
• Manage pipeline of over 500 carriers and make over 70 cold calls daily
• Brought in over $150,000 in gross profit to date
• Employee of the month for November 2018
• Sold over $1,300,000 worth of freight to carriers
• Selected as a mentor for new hires
- Capacity Manager at Fastmore Logistics
- Account Executive at Yelp
- Executive Team Leader at Target
- Assistant Store Manager at Abercrombie & Fitch
1 year, 6 months at this Job
• Highlighted shortfalls and identified remediation actions for the SDM community an increase in capacity coverage of 11% was realized across NAO in the first half of 2019.
• Identified new features and enhancements for CMIS, while changing the delivery model for capacity reporting
• Supported multiple accounts addressing component shortfalls, coverage issues and ad hoc requests
• Increased accuracy, improved efficiency and simplified delivery by developing a template to analyze data
- Capacity Manager - NAO at Atos
- Systems Engineer IV at Siemens
- Systems Engineer III - Contractor at ATOS
- Systems Engineer III at TransAmerica
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Philosophy
Providing customers service and support Negotiating freight rates with current or new customers Prioritizing daily initiatives making outbound phone calls and taking inbound phone calls Responding to customers through email supporting the Account Managers weekly goals Has a strong background in sales support and customer service Outbound and inbound calling experience ability to negotiate and up sell current and new customers Organized and effective under pressure excellent verbal and written communication skills Ability to be successful in a fast paced environment with rapidly changing priorities Problem solving and analytical skills Attention to detail and accuracy Ability to multi-task in a windows based environment Enjoys working in a team oriented environment Able to manage customer relationships Goal oriented Coordinates with administration to ensure account information is accurate Prepare and coordinate required reporting documentation Ensure goals are met by weekly quota
- Capacity Manager at England Logistics
- Customer Service Representative at Optum Bank
- Tumbling Coach at Peak Tumbling
- Secretary/Manager's Assistant at VanCon
5 months at this Job
• Build and maintain internal and external customer relationships.
• Trainer for new brokerage employees.
• Experience with all modes of transportation including OTR, IM and LTL shipments.
• Commended by management for work ethic and profitability.
• Met or exceeded all sales goals. (<1m margin 2018 with 18% profit margin)
• Leader of a single source new store fixtures account.
- Capacity Manager at Transplace
- Claims Technician/Team Lead at JB Hunt
- Technician at Directv subcontractor
- Shift Warehouse Lead at Graphic Packaging
1 year, 11 months at this Job
CAI logistics Improve lines of communication between company and customers. Scheduling shipments to customer warehouses via in-house tracking system. Negotiating with carrier companies to reduce overall shipping costs
Improve lines of communication between company and customers.
Scheduling shipments to customer warehouses via in-house tracking
Negotiating with carrier companies to reduce overall shipping costs
- Capacity Manager at CAI Logistics
- AREA MANAGER at XCLUSIVE STAFFING
- BANQUET MANAGER / RESTAURANT MANAGER at RENAISSANCE RESORT
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate of Arts
Determined the most cost-effective procedures and routes for shipments. Reviewed and analyzed data from companies in non-competing industries to amass strategic insight. Communicated with dispatchers, warehouses and customers regarding outgoing orders. Recommended investments in technology, capital, equipment systems and other assets to improve service quality. Translated business needs and priorities into actionable logistics strategies. Coached 10 other employees and assisted with quarterly performance reviews. Cultivated a positive rapport with fellow employees to boost company morale and promote employee retention.
- Capacity Manager/Sales at C H Robinson
- Sales Supervisor at Cellular One
23 years, 4 months at this Job
- BBA - Marketing
Source truck capacity, price, and execute the cost of over the road truck freight movements. · Responsible for managing customer freight optimization and consolidation across the core carrier network. · Utilizing drop trailer program across all customers to deliver efficiencies (live load versus pre-load) · Negotiate rates with carriers using industry tools and a knowledge of market pricing ad pay rates in a high paced and dynamic environment. · Create, maintain and develop relationships with outside carriers in the over the road transportation industry. · Manage and work with sales and pricing to provide formal responds to Requests for Proposals (RFP). · On track to deliver key metric of 12%+ gross profit per load.
Source truck capacity, price, and execute the cost of over the road truck freight movements.
· Responsible for managing customer freight optimization and consolidation across the core carrier network.
· Utilizing drop trailer program across all customers to deliver efficiencies (live load versus pre-load)
· Negotiate rates with carriers using industry tools and a knowledge of market pricing ad pay rates in a high paced and dynamic environment.
· Create, maintain and develop relationships with outside carriers in the over the road transportation industry.
· Manage and work with sales and pricing to provide formal responds to Requests for Proposals (RFP).
· On track to deliver key metric of 12%+ gross profit per load.
- Capacity Manager at TRANSPLACE (acquired Yusen Logistics in October 2018)
- Sourcing Manager at SYNCREON
- Transportation Management Lead at SYNCREON
- Supply Chain, Lead Transportation Planner at SARA LEE
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent