Audio installer,maintnance shop
- Car audio installer at Bomb audio
- Auto Mechanic at Sals auto mechanic shop
- Warehouse Worker,auto mechainc at
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent
12 volt installer, repairing audio systems, diagnosing audio system issues, installing amplifiers, and discussing requirements with clients.
- Car Audio Installer at Marquez Electronics
- Manager at RaceTrac Petroleum, Inc.
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Responsibilities Customer service, installing what the customer wanted, customized boxes, hide wiring and worked with the voltage thru the system, hooked up t.v's installed lights. Accomplishments Helping customers and starting a lasting relationship with them Skills Used Learned to have great customer service, listening to what the customer really needed, worked with DC voltage, stocking, reordering, managing time, used verity of tools, measuring tape, ratings on amps and head units, measured trunks to build custom boxes
- car audio installer at 341 pawn an car audio
- operator at Riches sea pak
- technician at comcast
- Driver/Mover at north american moving company
3 years, 6 months at this Job
• Assist with installation of car audio.
• Run errands.
- Car Audio Installer/ Assistant at Cellective Mobile
- Owner/Operator at Cellective Mobile
- Technical Support Tier 3 at Spectrum
- Technical Support Tier 2 at Conduit Global
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science in Entrepreneurship - Entrepreneurship
- High School Diploma
Install radio wiring amps and other car audio needs.
- Car Audio Installer at J&B Auto Repair
- Customer Service Representative at PLS
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Insurance Representative/ Call Center Representative at Blue Cross Blue Shield/Teleperformance
- Assistant at RCTC 2
2 years at this Job
- BA - Mass Communication
- Diploma - Radio/TV
I moved back to North Carolina
- Car audio installer at Raad Audio electronics
at this Job
- High school - General study’s
* customizations/ fabrications *audio installations *systems check *shipping and receiving
- Car Audio Installer at Heavy Hitters audio and assesories
- Cook at Dennys
- Did warehouse work and took inventory at Swimming Pool Interiors by Albert Bass LLC
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school
I am responsible for doing complete interior and exterior cleanings on vehicles. I do paint correction, carpet shampooing, ceramic coating, and just about every other type of detailing. I specifically am really good at doing exteriors and can usually bring any paint back to life and am paint corrections certified and also a certified intoxalock technician. I am also responsible for installing radios, speakers, and intoxalock devices into vehicles. I also check in vehicles before they are brought to the shop by doing a walk around looking for any damage and making sure all accessories work. I am all appointment based so I do a lot of dealing with the customers, from setting up appointments to figuring out what kind of service they are looking for. I have been a top performer of the month for cartoys over a few times out of 49 locations over the passed year and a half for detailing.
- Detail Specialist, Car Audio Installer at Car Toys
- Assistant Parts Manager at Hinshaws auto body
- Lot Attendant at Hinshaws Honda
- Detailer at Hinshaws Honda
1 year, 9 months at this Job
Provided customer service and installations of car audio and car technology for many different clients.
- Car Audio Installer at Best Buy
- Utility Locate Technician at UtiliQuest
- Stage Hand/AV Tech at Event Assist
- Customer Service Representative at NHK World
3 months at this Job
- B.A. - Music Technology
MANAGER ELIAZAR 903-821-7318
• Run new speaker and electrical cables.
• Troubleshooting with customers to determine the nature of malfunctions via business line.
• Processed stock room, replenish orders, receipts and inventory adjustments.
• Replace and clean electrical components. Gave quotes on repairs based on parts and labor charges.
• Marine audio, home security systems, keyless entries, interior/exterior HID LED lighting.
• Build fiberglass enclosures for sound components and fit them to automobile dimensions.
• Excellent mathematic skills as well as problem solving skills. INSTALLER|SURROUND SOUND|AS NEEDED|01/2016 MANAGER -AJ 972-698-0503
- OWNER|CAR AUDIO INSTALLER at BACKYARD CUSTOMS
- APPRENTICE ELECTRICIAN at HORN ELECTRIC
- MANAGER- DAVID EVERETT at TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
- INSTALLER at HI TEK CAR AUDIO
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA