My duties as a New Car Sales manager included, but not limited to desking car deals, closing deals with sales personnel and customers, training sales associates, appraisals on trade ins, marketing, advertising and pricing. I also helped in the hiring and firing of new car sales associates. I am a great motivator and work well under pressure. I am a goal oriented and driven employee.
- New Car Sales Manager at Rod Hatfield Chevrolet
- New and Used Car Sales Manager at Big M CDJR of Nicholasville
- Used Car Manager at Bob Allen Frankfort
5 months at this Job
- Associate in Business Management - Business Management
Manage Sales and Car Inventory Clean Shop Open and Close Dealership
- Car Sales Manager at A2B Car Sales
- Computer Technician/Sales at Computers Unique
- Salesman/Helper/Installer at Mikes Precision Heating and Air Conditioning LLC
6 months at this Job
- Associate - Digital Media
• Promoted to flagship dealership in the Southeast region of Florida.
• Responsible for overseeing 1.2 million in inventory and consistently number one in net profits in the Southeast Florida Region.
• Manage 2 Finance Managers and oversee 10 sales consultants to achieve maximum results in sales and customer service and recently promoted 3 employees within the group to the next level.
• Dealership is consistently ranked in the top 3 in the Southeast for F&I income.
• Responsible for marketing efforts in the area to credit unions and daily rental branches to promote growth.
• Continuously training the Finance Managers to be proficient in Route One and Sales Force applications and continuously relationship building with our prime and subprime lenders.
- Area Car Sales Manager at Enterprise Car Sales
- Assistant Finance Manager at Enterprise Car Sales
- Vehicle Repair Manager at Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Area Manager at Enterprise Rent-A-Car
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
- Associates Degree in Marketing - Marketing
Scottsdale, AZ 2017 - Present Airpark DCJR is part of Berkshire Hathaway Automotive, one of the largest dealership groups in the U.S. with over $8 Billion in revenue and 78 independently operated dealerships. New Car Sales Manager * Oversee the sale of 200 new vehicles each month generating $400,000 in revenue and personally close 60-80 deals each month. * Ensure the dealership meets goals for unit sales, gross profit margins, and profit margins for the New Vehicle Sales department. * Establish and maintain all managerial tools necessary to achieve strong and consistent profitability, including budgets, projections, forecasts, advertising programs, inventory, personnel management, and training programs. * Hire, train, supervise, and mentor 30 Sales Representatives and establish goals. * Make 600+ cold calls per month and schedule 15 appointments per day. * Lead the department to develop the best customer service possible. * Work with the General Manager and General Sales Manager to set and review overall goals and the Back Office to close pending deals.
- New Car Sales Manager at AIRPARK DODGE CHRYSLER JEEP RAM
- Pre-Owned Sales Manager at VAN CHEVROLET BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY
- Used Car Manager at AIRPARK JEEP CHRYSLER DODGE RAM FIAT
- at AIRPARK JEEP CHRYSLER DODGE RAM FIAT
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - General Coursework
- New Car Sales Manager - Executed ongoing training for the road to the sale. - Executed ongoing training for the F&I process. - Created the BDC (Business Development Center) from the ground up. - Created, Implemented and Executed the blueprint for the JD Power evaluation, receiving a score of 100%.
- New Car Sales Manager at Parkway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
- Income Development Manager at Imperial Marketing/ MVP Mopar Vehicle Protection
- General Sales Manager at Autohaus Of Peoria / Pearl Automotive Group
- National Trainer at Automotive Dealerships
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Psychology
New car Sales and Finance Manager..Works in GM brand line. Has produced a 37% increase in New Car Sales over a 3 year Span .Mark of excellence winner 4 years Consecutive...High Energy Team Leader, Engaged, Laser Focused on Tasks at hand Excell in a fast Paced Work Enviroment.With Strong Closing Skills.Daily Tasks include Sales Operations, Finance, Customer Relations, Inventory Management, and ordering of products.Working with fixed Operations Manager so maximize CSI and reconditioning of trades. Staff Training one on one with product knowledge, Goal Management... Zurich Insurance and F%I Certification 2015. Averaging 1600 per copy.
- New Car Sales Manager at Sunshine Chevrolet llc
- Sales and BDC Manager at Asheville Chevrolet Inc
- Sales and Internet Manager at Asheville Saturn Inc
- General Sales Manager at Champion Retail Corp
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Business Administration
Ensures that the dealership meets it unit sales quotas and its gross objectives daily, monthly, and yearly basis. . Ensures that the retail and fleet units sold produce sufficient gross to aid the dealership in reaching its profit objective on a monthly and yearly basis. . Accomplish these objectives through planning, organizing, coordinating, and measuring the activities of the New vehicle Sales Departments. . Makes a monthly projection of the vehicle requirements by department for the immediate 90-day sales period. . Determines monthly and yearly forecasts in terms of unit sales, gross profit objectives, and departmental profits. . Forecasts monthly with each salesperson to establish objectives in terms of the number and type of customers coming into the dealership, closing percentages in each category, time utilization, prospecting efforts, unit sales, and projected income. . Recommends to the Dealer procedures for short-and long-range advertising, sales promotions, staffing needs, lease promotions, compensation plans, customer complaints, salespersons' evaluations, and car rentals. . Prepares a Plan of the Week and submit to Dealer. . Meets with each salesperson as early as possible every day to review yesterday's results and today's plan of action. . Conducts sales meetings. . Facilitates pre-delivery with the Service Manager . Provides on the job training for salespeople. . Ensures that salespeople are following an established prospecting program to obtain optimum results. . Reviews monthly commission sheets, productivity reports, salespersons' monthly forecast, and profit performance with the Dealer by salesperson and as a department. . Maintains a balanced vehicle inventory and establish a program for moving new cars in inventory over 90 days. . Maintains a balanced vehicle inventory and establish a program for moving used cars in inventory over 45 days. . Requires that standards are maintained for displaying, merchandising, and maintaining vehicles. . Ensures that every prospect is thanked personally. . Checks the condition of all demonstrators monthly. . Keeps an accurate count of floor traffic. . Implements and monitor Factory Standards and programs to achieve 100% Customer Satisfaction. . Conducts and document ongoing refresher safety training within the sales department. . Conducts periodic self-inspection for hazard assessment within the sales department and recommends and documents action needed and action taken. . Ensures that sales department employees follow safety policy and practices and that they report any, and all accidents immediately.
- New car sales Manager at Bayway Chevrolet / Lincoln
- New Car Sales Associate at Ron Carter Cadillac
- Project Manager at Longhorn Steel
- Inside Sales at Delta Steel
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Criminal Justice
Managed used car sales, Appraised all trades, Desked and closed deals, trained and managed Sales people, dailycustomer follow up. exceeded company PVR of $1000 on the front end gross and set up F & I with leg in the payments
- Used Car Sales Manager at Home Run Auto Group
- Used Car Sales Consultant at Johnson Lexus
- Sales Manager at Crossroads Automotive Group
- Sales Manager at Buying All Cars
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Some college
Currently supervise and run a sales department where I work on both used and new car deals both lease and finance. I handle hiring and handling of customers with insight on all dealer operations.
- New Car Sales Manager at Georgesville Nissan
- Sales/Finance at Dennis Automotive
- Internet Sales/Outside sales/Finance at Hyundai of St. Augustine
- 11B Infantryman at U.S. Army
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Political Science/ Criminal Justice
- BS - Political Science
Managed 2.5 million in used car inventory, Ran the desk, appraised cars and handled all used car ROs for recon of the used car inventory.Always showed a net gain with wholesale inventory. Increased used car sales by 18% over all, Increase CPO sales in Hyundai, Kia, and Chevrolet by 25%. Mike Lee was the GM for the time I spent there, his contact info is at the bottom. I also ran desk and trained my sales team daily. Did one on one with each member to increase sales.
- Used Car Sales Manager at Mike Kelly Automotive
- Sales Manager at Day Centennial Chevy
- Sales Manager and F & I manager at Pleasant Hills Chrysler Dodge
- Sales Manager at South Hills Chrysler Jeep
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance