- Cardiac ICU nurse at Tampa General Hospital
- Certified Nursing Assistant at Newfield House
- Volunteer at Tampa General Hospital
- Volunteer at Partners in Development, Inc
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing, minor in psychology
• Evaluate patient care needs, prioritize treatment and maintain patient flow.
• Prepare patients for, and recover them after cardiac surgery.
• Collaborate with physicians and other interdisciplinary team members in the management of patient care
• Regularly performs role of charge nurse and preceptor
• Currently acting as detailed Assistant Nurse Manager since October 2018
- Registered Nurse at VA Medical Center - Cardiac Intensive Care Unit
- Registered Nurse at Integris Baptist Medical Center - Burn Center
- Bookkeeper/Assistant to Office Manager at Lamun, Mock, Cunnyngham & Davis, PC
- Legal Dept. Manager at Credit Collections, Inc
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Associates of Science in Nursing - Nursing
School Based Health Clinic Willimantic, CT Dec. 2017-Present
School based APRN working with school nurse, parent/guardian and consulting physicians to provide needed healthcare and support for adolescents 14-21 years of age.
➢ Annual physcials/Sports physcials
➢ Immunization management for new immigrant students
➢ Birth control manangement and administration
➢ Urgent Care needs: UTI, Asthma, Respiratory infections.
- Nurse Practitioner at Windham Hospital/Windham High School
- RN, Intake Specialist at Greater Hartford Children's Advocacy Center/St. Francis Hospital
- RN, Pediatric Emergency Department at Yale-New Haven Children's Hospital
- RN at Connecticut Children's Medical Center
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master's of Science - Nursing/Family Nurse Practitioner
- Bachelor's of Science - Nursing
- Associate's - Nursing
• Obtain patient pre-operative information
• Perform IV sticks and maintain line access
• Administer sedation and assess vital signs while in operating room
• Care for patients in PACU and safely discharge
• Educate patient and family on procedure findings
- Registered Nurse I-Outpatient Endoscopy Center at Trihealth Endoscopy Center North
- Registered Travel Nurse I-Cardiac Intensive Care Unit at Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Registered Nurse I-Cardiac Intensive Care Unit at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
Hospital Closed. Job responsibilities: Coordinating AHA Courses for all Staff, developing and presenting several courses as needed such as Code Confidence, New RN graduate weekly orientation and internships courses. Developing and teaching EKG courses, updates and monthly challenges.
- Nurse Educator at Baylor Hospital of Garland
- RN Case Manager at Kindred at Home Hospice
- RN Case Manager, Left at Integracare Hospice
- Director of Nursing at McKinney Nursing and Rehab Center
6 months at this Job
- Teaching Certificate
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
Responsible for patients in and outpatient procedures within the Radiology Department. This position includes sedation, chemical stress tests, and patient recovery.
- Registered Nurse at LEXINGTON MEDICAL CENTER
- Registered Nurse at AMERICAN RED CROSS
- Registered Nurse at CREIGHTON MEDICAL CENTER
- Registered Nurse at THE ELLIOTT HOSPITAL
5 years at this Job
- - Management
7. Staff Resume
- Staff at Muskogee juvenile detention center
- Service Representative at iPacesetters
- Babysitting at
- paying and receiving teller at First Bank and Trust
2 months at this Job
- - Nursing
* Lead the overall operation of all agency programs * Direct all ongoing functions of the agency * Interview, hire, supervise, evaluate, and terminate staff * Oversee record and reporting systems for service control and measurement of program outcomes * Accomplished outcomes above national and state averages over extended time frames * Reduced Accounts Receivable days outstanding 40% in 6 months * Work collaboratively with sales and market development for strategic relationship alignment and special projects team development and implementation * Administer up to $6 million revenue converting into over $3 million gross margin * Zero conditional level audit citations throughout career.
- Executive Director at Guardian Home Health
- Field Care Manager at Humana, Inc
- PCMH Division, Manager of Clinical Practice at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Regional Director at Intrepid USA Healthcare Services
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- MBA - Business
- BBA - Business
- AAS - Nursing
• Experienced in treating and caring for critically ill patients before and after open heart surgery, heart transplant, lung transplant, VV/VA ECMO, Intra-Aortic Balloon Pumps, CVVHD, ventilator support, small bowel feeding tubes, PEG tubes, pacemakers and patients that require assistive devices such as LVAD and/or RVAD.
• Ability to recognize and assess arrhythmias, then treat appropriately
• Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Provided palliation, end of life care and management of critical and/or terminal illness.
• In-depth knowledge of nursing equipment IV pump, vital sign monitor, glucose meter, thermometer (PO, PR), stethoscope
• Ability to handle emergency situations; ACLS and BLS certified
• Possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• IV administration, Life support, Procedural assistance, HIPPA compliance, Computer charting, Vitals, Diagnostic assessments, Therapy and treatment, Wound care
• Utilized the nursing process as the basis for patient care practice in an ICU setting with patient to nurse ratio of 1:1, 1:2 and 1:3.
• Evaluated and revised plan of care based on patient specific evolving needs.
• Implemented medical plan of care appropriately as delegated through physician orders and within the nursing scope of practice.
• Maintained safe working environment and ensured compliance to policies and procedures relative to safety and infection control.
• Administered medications (PO, IV, IM, SQ) and treatments safely, timely and accurately.
• Communicated with patient, significant others and health team members.
• Served as a preceptor for new staff, ancillary staff and students in a professional and supportive manner.
- Cardiac ICU Nurse at Scott & White Hospital
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Nursing
Pharmacy technician responsible for inpatient duties - Refilling Pyxis Machines in all units to ensure all nurses can access medications swiftly for patients - Work alongside pharmacist to produce orders received from doctors and nursing staff - Make IVs required for critical care patients including babies and chemo patients. - Responsible for ensuring all units are replenished and medications are secure for patients - Constant advocate for patient first
- Pharmacy Technician at Childrens National Medial Center
- Pharmacy Technician at National Institutes of Health
- Pharmacy Technician at MedStar Washington Hospital Center
- Pharmacy Technician at Grubbs care pharmacy
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science - Biology pre-medical studies
- High School Diploma