• Place admitted patients on telemetry in the event of accidental removal, properly ensuring continued monitoring.
• Using GE Systems, I monitor, record & report admitting/admitted patients' cardiac activity.
• Assist with telemetry daily equipment inventory and sanitation.
• Provide miscellaneous administrative & customer service support in other areas as needed.
• Identify abnormal readings, immediately submitting strips to assigned RN or Clinical Coordinator for further review.
• Monitor High risk CO2 patients on End Tidal and CPOM devices, as ordered by PCP.
• Quickly respond to and resolved all customer service issues in a time efficient manner.
• Provide temporary relief for unit-based secretary.
- Cardiac Monitor Tech at EMORY DECATUR HOSPITAL
- Cardiac Monitor Tech at WELLSTAR KENNESTONE HOSPITAL
- Cardiac Monitor Tech at BROOKWOOD MEDICAL CENTER
- Customer Service Representative at AMERICAN MOBILE IMAGING
8 months at this Job
- Business Administration - Business Administration
• Provide direct care to all incoming cardiac patients
• Initiated patient care with appropriate treatments, staying within established guidelines and current level of training
• Observe patients, continue daily vitals, sugar checks, baths dressing changes and continue patient care and updating personnel as warranted
• Monitor Cardiac Monitors, analyzing rhythm strips and notifying any changes in patient cardiac conditions.
- Cardiac Monitor Tech at Kindred Healthcare
- Emergency Department Technician at Botsford Trauma Hospital
6 years, 9 months at this Job
Monitor patients heart rhythm from centralized monitor unit. Documentation of arrhythmias. Notify nurses of any changes in patient's heart rhythms so RN's can give medication. Shift manager duties.
- CARDIAC MONITOR TECH at UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA
- at UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA
- at MANPOWER
- at LAB TECH
11 years at this Job
Observe and interpret cardiac rhythms, inform RN of variances to initiate examination of patient, transcribe medical orders, perform unit based non-clinical duties related to admission, discharge and transfer of patients, ensure timely and accurate communication of patient [email protected] information with all members of the healthcare team, aware of Watson's Model of Care including key elements of caring, competence, communication and commitment.
- CARDIAC MONITOR TECH./UNIT SECRETARY at MICHELLE
- LVN Charge Nurse at Monrovia Post Acute
- MEDICATION'S TECHNICIAN/CNA at CALIFORNIA MISSION INN
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- License Vocational Nurse - Nursing
- High School Diploma
Responsibilities monitor patients rhythms and heart rate, report and discover abnormalities, answer phone calls, fax documents, print labels, document changes in rhythms, alert nurses and physicians of changes, and print and send out ekg strips.
- Cardiac Monitor Tech at Loyola Hospital
- Exercise Physiologist Intern at Sarah Bush Lincoln Hospital
- Exercise Specialist Student at Adult Fitness EIU
- Exercise Physiologist Intern at Edward Hospital
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Masters - Exercise Science
- Bachelors - Exercise Science
- - General Education
Interpret and report cardiac rhythms (Nihon Kohden)
● 3 lead and 5 lead cardiac monitoring
● Documentation of basic, abnormal, and lethal cardiac rhythms
● Staff scheduling
- CARDIAC MONITOR TECH at CHI St. Luke's Health
- ICU TECH AND UNIT SECRETARY at CHI St. Luke's Health
- CARDIAC MONITOR TECH at CHI St. Luke's Health
- PATIENT CARE ASSISTANT AND UNIT SECRETARY at Memorial Hermann
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Effective monitoring of Patients heart rhythm helping nurses to save lives daily through communication with nurses, P.A., and Physicians about any abnormal findings. Nominated Monitor Tech of the month for being a team player by several charge nurses. Successful equipment maintenance, detailed data entry into spread sheets related to census, procedures, provide excellent customer service, maintain data share drive, advanced computer skills with ability to train. Advanced Computer skills in Excel spread sheets, charting, pivot tables, access program coordinator, EMR, Bedboard, Qgenda, Microsoft Calendar and Outlook, Power Point, Lotus, Access. Reinforce and Uphold HIPAA, consistent office supply ordering, and uniform inventories. Politely make next day calls for appointment reminders and manage heavy phone volume. Maintain patient nourishment stock. Create charting for each patient procedure. Successful Administrative start up of EICU unit supporting Director, V.P. and nurses. Take minutes during staff meetings, and coordinate building request for maintenance needs.
- CARDIAC MONITOR TECH/EICU SECRETARY at EMORY HEALTH CARE
- MEDICAL ASSISTANT/PCT UPSON REGIONAL at EKG TECH
- ADMIN ASSISTANT SOUTHERN CRESCENT at
- ADMIN ASSIST at PAPER ACCOUNTING/CORPORATE BILLER QUAD GRAPHICS
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Human Resources and Healthcare Business
Recognize and determine cardiac rhythms and document on each patient. Relay any changes to appropriate staff member. Answer calls, fax information, perform clerical duties in an office setting.
- PCA and Cardiac Monitor Tech at Lourdes Hospital
- CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant at Easter Seals West Kentucky- CNA
- CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant at Thomson-Hood Veterans Center
- Caregiver at Family Choice Home Care
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- College Diploma - Nursing
- High school - General Studies
- Cardiac Monitor Tech at Cleveland Clinic
- Cashier/Sales floor at Marshalls
9 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts
Responsibilities Phones, computer work, office equipment. Transcribe physicians orders, nursing support. Optimize flow of patients though the emergency department. Skills Used Patience, communication skills, office equipment,
- Unit Secretary/ cardiac monitor tech at Cape fear valley health system
- Pet Care Associate at The ultimate pet resort
- Assembler/Machine Operator at Purolator
10 years, 8 months at this Job
- Some college