Unit Secretary, Cardiac Monitor Tech, OC Instructor, Unit Secretary Instructor June 1, 2006 have been with the Infusion Therapy Clinic in both an administrative and clinical position as a CMA (AAMA); May 1, 2012 U.S. Surg/Ortho. November 2012-CMA(AAMA) Gastroenterology
- Unit Secretary and Cardiac Monitor Tech at St. Joseph Hospital
- Bookkeeper at Michael Hahn, Esq
- Office Manager at State Farm Insurance
- Receptionist/Intake Coordinator at HealthSouth-Physical Therapy and Rehab Ctr
17 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Medical Assisting
- Associate Degree - Medical Office Management
- Associate Degree - Medical Secretarial Science
- Diploma - Medical Transcription
- college preparatory
• Currently working on ICU units CVCU/CCU. Previously worked on 1500 Oncology, and Observation Chest Pain Unit.
• Prepare/ Maintain confidential charts for in-patients/direct admit patient.
• Answer/transfer incoming phones, Answer patient call lights. Communicate with a variety of people and ethnic backgrounds.
• Update and modify patient's information/charts in EPIC. Fill out forms, applications, and transfer documents.
• Skills in Printing, copying, and faxing.
• Prioritize and meet clerical deadlines.
• Input supply Orders for the unit.
• Prepare technical and statistical reports.
• Maintains Clean/Neat area.
• Monitors the heart patterns of patients and report lethal arrhythmic to a supervisor immediately. Duties include monitoring and recording cardiac activity data from an electrocardiographic monitor and clerical support responsibilities related to department and patient services.
- Cardiac Monitor Tech/ Unit Clerk at University Medical Center
- Behavioral Analyst at Covenant of Love UUL Corporation
- Direct Support Staff Seasonal at Chrysalis
- Culinary Trainee / Site Monitor at Chrysalis
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Criminal Justice
- High School Diploma
• Provide advanced ECG while concentrating on monitoring patient status through assessment of ECG strips and arrhythmia interpretation.
• Possess troubleshooting skills to recognize monitoring the problems, identify probable causes, and seek solutions to correct the problem.
• Identify and responds to potentially life-threatening rhythm changes, initiate codes, record rhythms during code, continuous EKG monitoring with accurate interpretation of cardiac rhythms and dysrrhythmias and interval measurements.
• Appropriately responding to all monitor alarms.
- PRN Cardiac Monitor Tech/ICU Unit at Emory Healthcare
- Cardiac Monitor Tech(Telemetry) at Northeast Georgia Medical Center Inc
- Medical Assistant at MSIMAP
- Cashier at Chipotle
1 year, 2 months at this Job
SICU/NSCU Constantly observe cardiac heart monitors for rhythm changes and other emergencies. Notify nurses, doctors and others as necessary per charge staff. Secretarial duties include organizing patient charts, filing paperwork appropriately, entering written orders as needed, keeping track of unit census, and other duties asked by charge nurse, floor nurses and doctors as required.
- Cardiac Monitor Tech/Unit Secretary at University Medical Center
- Unit Secretary/Monitor Tech at Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Inventory Attendant, Sterile Processing Dept at Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Shift Manager at McDonald's
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Pre-Nursing
- - Law Enforcement Pre-Service
- - Nursing
- - Auto Mechanics
Observe and interpret cardiac rhythms, inform RN of variances to initiate examination of patient, transcribe medical orders, perform unit based non-clinical duties related to admission, discharge and transfer of patients, ensure timely and accurate communication of patient [email protected] information with all members of the healthcare team, aware of Watson's Model of Care including key elements of caring, competence, communication and commitment.
- CARDIAC MONITOR TECH./UNIT SECRETARY at MICHELLE
- MEDICATION'S TECHNICIAN/CNA at CALIFORNIA MISSION INN
- Licensed Vocational Nurse at CALIFORNIA MISSION INN
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Travel Cardiac Monitor Tech at AMN Healthcare
- Travel Cardiac Monitor Tech at Aureus Medical Group
- Traveling Cardiac Monitor Technician at Favorite Healthcare Staffing
- Certified Nursing Assistant at East MS State Hospital
1 month at this Job
- Occupational Science Degree - Medical Assistant
• Performs assigned patient care and observation duties under the direction of a RN.
• Monitors and operates patient care equipment.
• Perform specialized technical patient care procedures.
• Maintain a clean and safe environment.
• Produces accurate and complete documentation.
• Complies with handoff communication process.
- NT/Cardiac monitor Tech at Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Clinical Care Partner at Kennestone Hospital
- Housekeeping at Kennestone Hospital
- Tax Preparer at United Tax and Financial Services
4 years at this Job
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Nursing Assistant, Cardiac Monitor Tech at Aultman Hospital
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Exercise Science- Physiology
- Cardiac Monitor Tech at Cleveland Clinic
- Cashier/Sales floor at Marshalls
7 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts
Report life threatening arrhythmias and strips
- Cardiac Monitor Tech at Baptist MCVI
- Echocardiographer at Sonomuscle Corp
- Cardiac Monitor Technician at HCA Hospital Corporation of America
- Echocardiographer at Insurance Hospital IESS
5 months at this Job
- Doctor in Medicine - Medicine