As a cardiovascular technologist my duties include: ❖ Monitoring moderate sedation cardiovascular and peripheral cases within the cath lab. ❖ Sterile scrubbing moderate sedation cardiovascular and peripheral cases within the cath lab. ❖ Pre/Post case preparation for procedures.
- Cardiovascular Technologist at Saint Francis Health System
- staff interventional technologist at
- Radiology Supervisor 2nd Shift at Saint Francis Hospital
- Staff Radiologic Technologist at Saint Francis Hospital
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associate's - Radiologic Technology
- High School Diploma
I’ve held various positions at Westside. I started as a Registrar in the Radiology Department, where I greeted patients, scheduled their procedures, made copies of there X-rays and or reports for them. Maintained records. Next, I worked as a cardiology tech, where I did testing on in and outpatients within the hospital. Next, I became supervisor of approx 15 staff members within that department. Finally, I bacame a registered cardiovascular technologist and have been assisting the cardiologist with specialized testing and intervention witiin the Cardiac Cath lab.
- Cardiovascular Technologist at HCA
- Cardiovascular Technologist at
33 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Healthcare administration
Ashland, Kentucky Current Responsible for monitoring, circulating, and scrubbing of cardiac interventions, peripheral interventions, and device placement procedures. Also responsible for receiving supplies, assisting in surgery with triple A procedures, PICC line insertions as well as other duties as needed. Cardiovascular Technologist 01/16 to 05/16 96 med Group, Eglin AFB - Eglin AFB, Florida Primarily responsible for assisting the cardiologists with multiple procedures in the cardiovascular lab located in the operating room.
- Cardiovascular Technologist at Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
- Cardiovascular Technologist at Fusion Medical Staffing Agency
- Cardiovascular Technologist at Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
- Cardiovascular Technologist at North Okaloosa Medical Center
4 months at this Job
- certificate of radiography
- bachelor's degree in Biblical
• Scrub/observe diagnostic and interventional cases alongside nurses, Cardiovascular Technologist, Radiologic technologist and attending Cardiologist.
• Scrub Diagnostic and interventional Right and Left heart catheterization with ACIST device, ST elevated myocardial infarctions (STEMI), Chronic Total Occlusion (CTO's), Fractional Flow Reserve, Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS), peripheral arteriogram and stenting.
• Suturing sheath, holding manual pressure, TR band for radial access hemostasis, mynx and angio-seal closure devices alongside Cardiologist.
• Observe single and dual chamber pacemaker implantation, Intra cardiac defibrillator (ICD), Shuntogram, Electrophysiology.
• Circulate diagnostic and interventional cases, setting up sterile table, preparing patient for procedures in a sterile manner, locating and opening sterile supplies.
• Monitoring diagnostic cases
- Cardiovascular Technologist - Clinical Rotation at Tanner Medical Center
- Cardiovascular Technologist - Clinical Rotation at St Joseph's Candler
- Pharmacy Technician at Piedmont Newton Hospital
- at Georgia Board of Pharmacy
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Cardiovascular Interventional Science
- Associate of Science - Pharmacy Technology
Over see day to day operations of cardiovascular lab
- Cardiovascular Technologist at Habersham Medical Center
- Cardiovascular Technologist at Cure care diagnosis services
- Lead echo vascular technologies at
at this Job
- Associate - Cardiovascular
- Some college
Perform various cardiovascular studies each with detailed preliminary report for the physicians.
- Cardiovascular Technologist at Suffolk Cardiac Care, PLLC
- Cardiovascular Technologist at Northwell Southside Cardiology
- WATCHMAN, and LARIAT patients at Northwell Southside Hospital Echo Lab
2 years at this Job
- BS - Arts and Sciences
Scrubbed and assisted in various specialties: General Surgery, Plastics, OB/GYN, Neurosurgery, Orthopedics. Lead specialties Cardiovascular, and Vascular.
- Cardiovascular Technologist at California Hospital Medical Center
- Certified Surgical Technologist at Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Surgical Recovery Coordinator at One Legacy
- Certified Surgical Technologist at Kaiser Los Angeles Medical Center
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Technology Program
- High School Diploma
Performed a variety of noninvasive cardiovascular procedures on adult pediatric patients, such as echocardiograms, carotid duplex scans, venous Doppler studies, arterial duplex studies, ABIs, EKGs, cardiac stress testing, stress echocardiograms and physiologic studies in a multi physician outpatient practice.
- Cardiovascular Technologist at The Heart Place
- Cardiology Lab Manager at Chickasaw Nation Medical Center Ada
- Program Director at Cardiovascular Ultrasound Diagnostic School
- Retail Customer Service at Anthony's Department Store
8 months at this Job
Credentials/Licenses Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) ARDMS Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) ARDMS Registered Cardiac Sonographer (RCS) CCI Certified Rhythm Analysis Technician (CRAT) CCI Education Long Island University - Vascular Technology, Brooklyn, NY 2010-2011 Queens College – Bachelor on Family, Nutrition, & Exercise Sciences (FNES) Queens, NY, 2007-2010 WORK EXPERIENCE CMM Hasan Physician PC. Interventional Cardiologist- 2009-Present Echo & Vascular Technologist-2012-present – Managed high-volume patient workload with responsibility to perform clinical assessment and diagnostic sonography examination that includes echocardiogram, venous and arterial Doppler, carotid, and abdominal aorta ultrasound. Provide service to patient along with a written preliminary interpretation and impression of the test result that are complete and accurate. Cardiac Rehabilitation -Patient Care/ assistance - 2015- Present Aim to optimize cardiovascular risk reduction, healthy behaviors and compliance to these behaviors reduce disability, and promote an active lifestyle for patients with cardiovascular disease. Diabetic educator- Monitor glucose pre/post Exercise. Educate Patients on healthy eating, exercising at home, proper glucose monitoring, and smoke cession. Educate patient on insulin bump. Discuss the benefit between insulin bump therapy and insulin injection and how it can be life- changing. Assist cardiologist with Stress test exam, Perform Non- invasive exams– Doppler/ABI, Holter monitor, photo plethysmography for Chronic Venous insufficiency testing, Non-imaging Transcranial doppler (TCD), External Enhanced Counterpulsation (EECP) Padnet testing for pulse volume recording of the lower extremities. Assist on writing reports for the following tests mention above. Verify Medical billing & coding –for corrections. Implement protocols, involved in the hiring process, submit payroll information. Maintain updated medical records. Communication- is big part of my job. I often communicate with critical patients , sales representative and other medical groups that provide care or services for patients, physicians, new employees. Hiring/Payroll- deal with new employees, interviews, new and modified schedule, discuss s pay rate, train both in clinical and clerical work. Submission of payroll. WORK EXPERIENCE ACE INSTITUTE 2019- present Teacher/instructor for students in ultrasound program covering sonographic principles and instrumental (SPI) Professional development/Member/accomplishment Attended seminars - Cardiovascular disease, Cardiovascular disease after cancer therapy, Mount Sinai advanced Heart Disease seminar, Cardiac rehabilitation workshop, Edelman Esp,Transcranial Doppler workshop, HIPPA workshop, BLS/ADE. ICAEL: Participate in collaborative and corporative effort to establish accreditation. Member: Society of Vascular Ultrasound. (SVU) Assist with Radiofrequency vein ablation procedure and provide along with patient care such as post-procedure instruction and follow-up appointments. Certfied insulin PumP Trainer (Medtronics). Provide patients with Ipro2 insertion and write reports. Clinical experience ( Internship) 2012 - Columbia University Medical Center Vascular Lab, New York, New York- Prepared both patient in rooms for examination, check patients medical history and indication for specific ultrasound examination. Communicate with patients reading why test is being perform and how long it may take Observe all ultrasound doppler exams and assist on writing preliminary reports.
- Cardiovascular Technologist at CMM Hasan Physican PC
9 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Nutrition and Science
in gathering sonographic data necessary to diagnose arterial and venous conditions and diseases and identify normal and abnormal flow dynamics Obtain appropriate quality images, interpret, and present preliminary examination findings to referring physicians; provide additional information as requested; dictate final report May assist in training Vascular Technologist Trainees Performs echo-Doppler studies. Accurately records test results Perform testing to determine venous competency i.e. duration, location, then accurately report findings for treatment, as well as insurance coverage. Assists the patient during exam and positions the patient. Assists with orienting new employees to the equipment, department procedures and scanning protocols
- Cardiovascular Technologist at ALLIANT STAFFING
- Cardiovascular Technologist at TOMBALL REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
- Cardiovascular Technologist at HOUSTON CARDIOVASCULAR ASSOCIATES
- Cardiovascular Technologist at METHODIST DIAGNOSTIC CARDIOLOGY OF HOUSTON
7 months at this Job
- - Kinesiology
- High School Diploma
- High School Diploma
- - KINESIOLOGY