01040, overseeing the daily operations of Point of Care testing on the nursing units and other departments of the hospital ensuring that all moderate and high level testing meets CAP accreditation requirements.
• Oversees the operation of 24 glucose meters, 2 activated clotting time instruments, 1 i-STAT system, 2 hemoglobin A1c instruments, 6 urine analyzers, 5 PT/INR meters as well as Fern testing and pH testing.
• Prepares and oversees the POC Quality Management Program including IQCP documentation.
• Writes, develops, reviews and maintains all POC Policy and Procedure Manuals, Training Checklists and Worksheets.
• Trains POC operators and maintains all POC Competencies.
• Oversees quality control of multiple waived and moderately complex tests.
• Responsible for all POC materials management and inventory control including new reagent / QC validation. Handles all vendor notifications and reagent recalls.
• Oversees the POC Proficiency Testing, PT reporting and review.
• Analyzes the monthly QC data and generates the monthly QC reports.
• Assisted in Holyoke Medical Center's application for DNV ISO 9001 Standards.
• Performs waived, moderate and high complexity tests on clinical specimens for diagnostic purposes. Troubleshoots all equipment and POC interfaces.
• Performs validation of computer and ADT interfaces and upgrades.
- Care Coordinator, Chemistry Technologist at Point of Care Coordinator
- Chemistry Technologist, Blood Bank Technologist at Holyoke Medical Center
- Blood Bank Technologist at Holyoke Medical Center
- Blood Bank Technologist at Noble Hospital
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.S. in Medical Technology - Medical Technology
Patient Care Coordinator
- RN Patient Care Coordinator at Comfort Care Hospice
- RN Admission Coordinator at Comfort Care Hospice
- RN on call at Kindred Hospice
- RN Case Manager at SouthernCare New Beacon Hospice
2 months at this Job
- Associate - Nursing
RCC, Resident Care Coordinator
- Resident Care Coordinator at RCC
- RCC, Resident Care Coordinator at Prestige Senior Living Arbor Place
- RCC, Resident Care Coordinator at Pioneer Village Assisted Living
- Tech at Skylark Assisted Living
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
Medical care coordinator dispatcher with injured workers workers comp call center fast paced trained for phone skills
- Care Coordinator at One Call Care
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Some college
Clinical care coordinator of three different teams.
- Clinical Care Coordinator at Continuum Care Hospice
- Bereavement Program Assistant at HOSPICE EAST BAY
- Office Manager at ALTERNATIVES IN PSYCHIATRY
- Special Education Teacher Assistant at MT. DIABLO UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
5 months at this Job
- Paralegal Certificate
- - Undergraduate Education
The Care Coordinator works with families and youth involved in the child welfare or juvenile justice system.
● The Care Coordinator is responsible for completing a comprehensive strengths-based assessment of the individual.
● Working in full partnership with team members to develop a plan of care.
● Overseeing the implementation of the plan.
● Identifying providers of services or family-based resources.
● Facilitating monthly community team meetings.
● Making regular home visits.
● Monitoring all services authorized for client care.
● Authorizing all care to maintain fiscal accountability.
● The Care Coordinator assures care is delivered in a manner consistent with strength-based, family-centered, and culturally competent values, offers consultation and education to all providers regarding the values of the model, monitors progress toward treatment goals, and assures that all necessary data for evaluation is gathered and recorded.
- Care Coordinator at Choices Coordinated Care Solutions
- Athletic Site Supervisor at Champaign Park District
- Lead Community Interviewer at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Unit Supervisor/ Teachears Assistant at The Pavilion Behavioral Health System
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Recreation - Sports Management
* Illinois Department On Aging Certified for Care Coordinator Programs * Homemaker services * Home delivered meals * Adult day services * Emergency home response services * Administer comprehensive needs assessment * Compiling appropriate intake forms * Develop a case plan for participants * Make appropriate referrals and respond to applicant/client inquiries * Authorize services * Documentation and maintenance of case records (follow-ups, re-/assessments, terminations etc.)
- Care Coordinator at Premier Home Health Care Services, Inc
- Case Manager at Housing, Christian Community Health Center
- Juvenile Probation Officer at Cook County Juvenile Court
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor Of Art - History & Political Science
Beaumont Hospital, R.O.
• Identify health care needs of patients in planning of care that will achieve quality patient outcome and efficiency in order to decrease LOS.
• Collaborate with health care team to identify and recommend the most appropriate level of care and services for patients.
• Initiate discharge planning and facilitate patient transfers to nursing homes, assisted living, LTAC/rehabilitation facilities, hospice, home care, home infusion. Obtaining authorizations with patient's current insurance.
• Patient charting using EPIC and Allscripts computer systems.
• Initially worked as a care coordinator on a fast pace orthopedic floor with 114 beds. My duties included ordering equipment such as walkers, hospital beds, platform walkers, CPM machines. Turn over for orthopedic patients was 1-2 days maximum.
• Currently a rotator, doing care coordinating on medical/surgical floors
- Care Coordinator at Care Management
- at Beaumont Home Care, Beaumont Hospital Troy
- Staff Nurse at Medical Surgical Floor, Beaumont Hospital
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate in Nursing - Nursing
Live in agency that staffs Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Maine. Territory included Southeastern Mass and Cape Cod. As a care coordinator I worked with social workers and discharge planners to get elders home with the appropriate live in aide.
- Care Coordinator at Family Care Plus
- Director of Social Services at Kindred Country Gardens
- Director of Social Services / Admissions at Kindred Chestnut Terrace
- Treatment Coordinator /Director of Residential at Perspectives Corporation
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- BA - Psychology
As a care coordinator for Summit Community Care, one of Arkansas’s PASSE, responsibilities included coordinating care between multiple disciplines with the individuals primary care physician as well as meeting with members once a month to obtain updates.
- Care Coordinator at Summit Community Care
- QBHP at DAYSPRING BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
- Rehabilitative Day Specialist at Ozark Guidance Center
5 months at this Job
- Master's - Social Work
- Bachelor of Social Work - Social Work