Care manager / Lead Care Manager
- Lead Care Manager at Sunrise Senior Living
- sales at RC HobbyShop
- Sales associate at Radioshack
- Sales Associate at CellAgain Tiarus
2 years, 9 months at this Job
I am a care manager. I do assessments, reassessments, manage 45+ clients, home visits, manage caregivers, train and orientate, work with families etc.
- Care Manager at Cascade in Home Care
- Caregiver Supervisor and Care manager at Fedelta Home Care Seattle
- Lead CNA at Family Resource Home Care
- Lead Caregiver at CNA. Rockwood Manor
1 year, 7 months at this Job
Care manager home health agency
- Care Manager at Amedisys
- Licensed Practical Nurse at The Village at Brookwood
- Care manager at SeniorBridge Humana
- Licensed Practical Nurse at Angel Hands Home Health Care Agency
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Medical Technician Course
- Associate Science - Transfer
- - Medical Noncommissioned Officers
- - Medical Specialist Course
Care Manager for am shift (part-time)
- Care Manager at Sunrise Senior Living
- Kohl's Associate at
- In Home Caregiver at In Home Supportive Services
- Women's Care (Intern) May to June 2014 at Cancer Walk Booth
1 month at this Job
As a Care Manager, I request services for the families I serve to accommodate the needs of the youth and family. I received training through Rutgers including Nurtured Heart and DSM-5.
- Care Manager at CIRCLE OF CARE
- Social Work Intern at Blythewood High School
- Lead Preschool Teacher at Resources Allocated/Smart Start Academy
- Intern at Blythewood High School
6 months at this Job
- Masters of Social Work Program - Social Work
- - Sociology
- Care Manager at GREENFIELD SENIOR LIVING
- Caregiver at Manor care-Allentown
- Rapid Resolution Expert at Assurant Solution
- Caregiver at Caregivers America
10 months at this Job
• Assess clients' needs for services and provide intervention accordingly.
• Develop and maintain treatment plans with clients.
• Maintain documentation including case conferences, progress notes and correspondence.
• Establish linkages with other community based organizations and work toward improving service coordination, access, and delivery of services.
• Conduct home and hospital visits and monitor medical conditions of clients
• Electronically track specialty medical, behavioral, and support services referrals made for client, and ensure that the client follows up and receives all the care they need.
• Responsible for alerting or brining important follow-up items to the care manager's attention.
• Makes sure that entitlements, insurance and benefits are in place.
• Participate in staff meetings/trainings
• Complete annual assessments and update care plans.
- Care Manager at Village Care, Inc
- Housing Works at Care Navigator
- Community Follow-Up Worker / Office Assistant at COBRA Case Management
- Front Desk Receptionist (PT) at Lotus Music and Dance Studio
2 years, 10 months at this Job
Responsible for an array of positions including staff care manager, lead/senior care manager and manager of care management for commercial, MediCal and MediCare lines of business within CMSA standards and NCQA guidelines. Perform complex and ambulatory care management skills including nursing process assessment of the whole person across a continuum, member centric multi-disciplinary care plan creation and reporting, drafting assessment to creation crosswalk for new programs, auditing cases for compliance and process adherence, creating and implementing new programs for new contracts, training new staff and legacy staff in current processes, change management during company reorganizations and medical management documentation system implementations, data analysis, staff management and evaluations. Surgical Nurse: 40+ hospitals in Southern California Operating Room 10+ YEARS Technician and circulating nurse for all specialties Legal Nurse Consultant: Independent and Sub Contractor 15+ YEARS Case merit screening, medical record organization, timeline creations and summary statements.
- Care Manager at Anthem Blue Cross, Health Net, Alaris, Allied Managed Care, Optimum HIT
15 years at this Job
- Associate Degree - Nursing
• Responsible and supervise 3 staff in unit. Complete morning meeting and Complete supervision with staff in regards to their cases and discuss plan of action
• 210 cases on the unit, which it is divided by 3. Care Manager are assigned to 45+ cases to address (Monthly visit. Case Conference with providers, Monthly contact and address goals needs)
• Knowledge of policies and procedures for applying for entitlements such as Medicaid, Food Stamps, Social Security and Housing.
• Assist units with patient in crisis on a daily basis, assist with staff error reports and cover cases
• Complete a Care Coordination report to provide to staff of when their Assessment, Reassessment, Care Plan, and Face to face with patient
• Emergency visit (Alert) to follow up with patient treatment and discharge plans. Case Conference with provider
- Care Manager at Samaritan Daytop Village- Hope Care Management Health Home
- Community Care Manager, Case Manager Technician, Care Manager at Samaritan Daytop Village- Hope Care Management Health Home
3 years, 4 months at this Job
Care Manager for physicians Clinical chronic disease management.
- Care Manager at WVP
- Professional registered nurse at HHRG and ICD
- Manager and Quality assurance for all staff at Kindred Hospice
- Director of Clinical Services at Kindred Home Health
1 year at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Applied Science