— Assist individuals in preparing for employment, including career exploration, skill identification, resume writing, cover letter writing, interview practice, and more. — Match job seekers to employers relating to their skills and abilities. — Form relationships with local employers and focus on what they seek in employees. — Assist employees while working to ensure maintenance on the job. — Check in with employers to resolve and employee-related concerns.
— Assist individuals in preparing for employment, including career exploration, skill identification, resume writing, cover letter writing, interview practice, and more.
— Match job seekers to employers relating to their skills and abilities.
— Form relationships with local employers and focus on what they seek in employees.
— Assist employees while working to ensure maintenance on the job.
— Check in with employers to resolve and employee-related concerns.
- Career Consultant at Career Links NJ
- Transition Specialist at DAWN Center for Independent Living
- Senior Housing Counselor (Case Manager) at Mental Health Association of Morris County
- Community Life Coach, Supportive Housing at Mental Health Association of Morris County
11 months at this Job
- Master's - Rehabilitation Counseling
- Bachelor of the Arts - Psychology
- Associate's - Liberal Arts
• Provide transition and employment opportunities for students and adults in special education and general education
• Assist with College Preparatory services for students with special needs who are pursuing college careers
• Community based training within students/clients' home communities
• Assist with linkages to State Agencies and regarding future services
• Provide Employment services, Vocational and Assistive Technology Evaluations
• Career Services for workforce preparation including: job coaching, resume portfolio development, career counseling and college coaching
• Provide education on travel training within clients' community
• Attend CSE and Annual Review meeting to discuss student growth in career related programs
- Career Consultant at Career and Employment Options
- Teaching Assistant at Lindell Elementary School
- Individualized Care Coordinator at Family and Children's Association
- Respite Counselor at Family and Children's Association
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Master's - Counseling
Provided guidance in career coaching. Many of the people were in a career transition stage of their life. Assisted in outplacement services for corporations and their employees who were laid off. Also served as Senior Vice President.
- Career Consultant at Chessmen Career Management
26 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business
A freelance career consultant involved in all aspects of career management and development. Make use of guidance, counseling, coaching and advisory techniques to assist clients with clarifying and achieving their career goals and issues. Conduct one-on-one consultations with clients providing in-depth initial consultations. Review in detail past skills and work experience with client to help assess strengths, weaknesses, career motivations and goals. Advise on career change or development by assisting clients to explore additional options of learning and work; Provide information on job search techniques and performing mock interviews. Offer services to clients to include but not limited to resume writing, job searching and setting new targets. Encourages or congratulates the client on any improvements made.
- Owner & Operator / Career Consultant at COVENANT CONNECTIONS, LLC
- Director In Training/ Co-Director at COVENANT CONNECTIONS, LLC
- Marketing System Coordinator at BLUECROSS BLUESHIELD OF SOUTH CAROLINA
- Group Account Coordinator at BLUECROSS BLUESHIELD OF SOUTH CAROLINA
9 years, 5 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration
- BS - Management - Human Resource
• Founder of a unique model of career and leadership assessment consultation and development
• Prospected, qualified, built relationships, and closed 100% of my independent consulting opportunities
• Certified to administer and interpret HR level psychometrics such as the MBTI and SHL international products
• Built and launched website and created online and offline marketing campaigns
• Consulted with and made professional recommendations for prospects regarding career goals. Created effective customized action plans for clients.
- Career Consultant at Denver Career Consulting
- Real Estate Sales Agent/Showing Assistant at Steps Real Estate
- Admissions Representative at Lincoln Technical College
- Business Consultant at The Zillow Group
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Bachelors of Science - Psychology
• Instruct individuals in career development techniques such as job search and application strategies, resume writing, and interview skills.
• Examine client's previously-identified skills, likes, dislikes to identify potential career paths.
• Consult with businesses to fix issues and save money in their hiring and training process.
• Making and posting website copy, content, design and social media posts
- Career Consultant at Order My Career
- ESL Teacher at Shokadai + Shirayuri High School+ ICDB Junior College
- Lecturer/Professor at Sano Nihon Junior College
- ESL Teacher at People School + Gakuin Elementary School
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management
Provide career guidance based on client's intricate design and skills.
- Founding Partner & Career Consultant at DEVELOPMENT WITH DESIGN CAREER CONSULTING
- Registrar, Project Manager & Communications Coordinator at THE WESTMINSTER SCHOOL
- Instructor & Career Development Consultant at EXCELSIOR HOME SCHOOL CO-OP
- Business Consultant at FIRST FINANCIAL USA/AMS BUSINESS SERVICES
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
• Assist clients with Career Identification.
• Work with clients as it pertains to their Career Dossier - Resume, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Profile and a 30, 60, 90 Day Action Plan.
• Develop client's ability to professionally connect and network with recruiters.
• Prepare clients for the Initial Telephone Call, One Way Interview, Virtual Face to Face Interview, In Person Face to Face Interview and Closing the Deal.
- Certified Career Consultant | Remotely at A&M Career Consulting (Private Practice)
- Operations Service Manager | LaGuardia Airport, NY at Delta Air Lines
- Instructor at Medgar Evers College School of Continuing Education
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Responsibilities Facilitate career workshops, provide one-on-one career consulting and job search support. Accomplishments Corporate sponsors and individual clients expressed an increase in motivation, self-confidence and focus ultimately resulting in successful career transition. Skills Used Intuitive communication both with large groups and in individual settings. An ability and willingness to research the current employment climate and trends to better serve clients. A desire to support others' success by committing to an honest and realistic working relationship.
- Career Consultant at Right Management Consultants
at this Job
- Bachelor's of Art - Communication and Organizational Management
• Counseling and comprehensive career assessment planning
• Identifying (through market research & local Labor Market Index) sustainable high demand career opportunities which individuals can transition
• Conducting resume review & occupational assessments to identify skills gaps in order to make desired transition
• Coaching & guidance to clients on how to attain needed skills for career enhancement/placement
• Motivating client throughout their transition, helping each candidate achieve their short and long term career goals
• Work with center staff to provide the necessary service required for ongoing customer satisfaction
• Prepare written educational plans and knowledgeably submit required paperwork for enrollments as backing
• Give presentations and briefings to clients and community partners as needed
• Understand Career Development from the perspective of prospect achieving a career outcome and how our support, workshops, and tools play a key role
• Master the job outlook, local market high demand occupation lists and placement information so it may be presented during sales meetings
• Use CRM and other applications to track client contact information, communicate with potential clients, and perform other sales-related functions
• Create strong relationships within the community to ensure a constant referral source
• Locating Requests for Proposals and submitting the application with all required documentation to receive funding for our clients
• Understanding the requirements of eligibility for local funding programs such as WIOA, CCMEP and veteran education benefits
- Career Consultant at New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
- Senior Admissions Representative at Fortis College
- Director of Admissions at
2 years, 3 months at this Job